[PP-F1] Who am I? <<Earning a Living>> (Vigilon, Nashoba)

I wonder why the clouds have come today? There seems to be no clear warning signs to the weather that I have seen, though there may be a spot in the menu for it... I must start exploring the menu more! though I am afraid to mess something up. Who is this approaching me? An NPC approaches Nashoba who is sitting on a bench in the Town of Beginnings Did you know that you can start a profession by gathering materials and crafting items? What is this that just appeared in front of me? Quest? what does that mean? I guess I will accept it but I wonder what this kind old woman means by crafting.

I wonder what I am supposed to do. I don't quite understand these things, Perhaps I am to attepmt to find these 'marterials' but whatever am I to look for? and what am I to take as a profession? I am not even sure I know what professions there are! I do so hope this isn't too much of a challenge, I would very much regret such a thing. But I do suposed I need to begin to start making use of the time I have spent here in this wonderful world. I wonder if I will find someone to accompany me, though I feel like I will be bothering people if I were to ask. I should be fine on my own though I am sure

((OOC: My sincerest apologies @Vigilon I had forgotten to start this thread))

OOC: Its ok, no need to worry.

Vigilon was having his daily(temporary habit) walk around the town of beginnings, and he decided to look for materials while he walked. after all, he could find anything, and he remembered that practice was useful in things like searching.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon spotted an ingot on the ground, and he stashed it in his inventory. He came across someone who seemed to be slightly confused, and he thought about whether or not he should ask if she was confused and needed assistance. "I wonder, is she trustworthy? She appears so, but I just can't be certain... Perhaps a kind yet cautious approach would be best. Wait a second, I'm in a safe zone! I don't have THAT much to worry about! However, it would still be best to take it slowly" Vigilon wondered what she might possibly need help with, and if she needed help, how. "Um, is there anything I can help you with? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem confused..."

ID# 82208 LD: 20(+1 Mat)

@Nashoba