[PP-F1] Service Begins <<Earning a Living>>(Domarus and Wardege)[Complete]

Wardege thought about the things that were suggested and advised. He was told that it was best to not go into combat just yet, and he should focus on other things, like finding materials for gear, or making some col by starting a shop. Starting a shop... "Well, I would need to find my profession sometime, so why not now?" As he walked towards the center of the Town Of Beginnings, he considered the possibilities. His profession would have to be something humble, like his personality. He didn't care what profession he got, he just wanted to do something that suited his way of life. "So I need to do something that will help others, that is definite. But what it is will certainly vary. Not a blacksmith, nor a tailor, neither of those would work for me. Perhaps...Hmm..." He began to wonder if he should think about this another day, or do this now. However, he had little experience with SAO in general, so perhaps he could use some help.

@Domarus

Edited by Wardege

Domarus swung his ax a third time and the monster fell down, shattering into crystals.  He waited for the loot menu to appear.  When it didn't he sighed with frustration.  He had been trying to collect materials from monsters but it seemed that it had become far harder to get anything useful.  Lately he'd been unlucky and had received s*** or nothing at all.  Soon enough he decided that he may as well try gathering through less combat means.  Domarus opened his menu and removed his armor, storing it in his inventory and pulling out his LD item.  Keres noticed this of course and tapped the head of Porvós, her flaming snake.  The fiery familiar flicked out it's tongue and slithered off of her and onto the ground, beginning to scan through the land in search of any materials.  Domarus Nodded to Rhozarth who was assisting him in combat.  The dragon familiar stood there blazing with flames and wearing dark iron armor.  The familiar nodded to Domarus and the armor vanished as it took to the sky.
     "I find it shocking how many players have been visiting my shop lately.  Not that I'm complaining, but I'll need to get a whole lot more materials if this keeps up.  Even if nobody comes I'll want to maximize my profession."  Keres nodded in understanding.

"It's a good thing you decided to purchase Gatherer too.  That way you get twice the materials and I'll also get two materials for making potions for you!"  Domarus nodded.  He actually was very annoyed that he had to purchase the skill.  He wanted to max out his damage rather than get more freaking-  Rhozarth flew over and gave a cry signaling that he had found something.  Domarus turned to his familiar and looked where it was signaling, seeing another player nearby.  Well now.  Perhaps this day wouldn't be boring after all.

@Wardege

Wardege found a nice place to sit down, and it was then that he noticed, past the edge of the safe zone, was another player. He was large and intimidating. Unless he was part of a rather dark Guild, he was probably an experienced player. Wardege walked over to him, hoping he could help. "You look quite experienced. Perhaps you could help me with a problem. You see, I don't seem to be very good at finding materials, which I need to start a profession. I was thinking that was where I could use some help. Allow me to introduce myself: Wardege, at your humble service." Wardege had been considering the other possibilities of what he should become. Preformer? Nope, he wasn't much of a singer. Artisan? Not gonna happen. Alchemist? Nope, he almost never got any A's on chemistry. Certainly not a fisherman, he usually wasn't one for waiting. He wasn't smooth enough to be a Merchant. And that left...Cook.

@Domarus

The player seemed to be either brave or stupid enough to walk up to a random player who appeared to be a high level and intimidating looking.  At least that's how he would view the player if he was wearing his hope breaker armor.  If he had the player most likely would have run for the hills.  Unless he had heard about him from the players in the town.  Keres had seen her approach first, or at least it appeared like that.  He made it seem like he hadn't noticed him until he spoke to him.  As if he was too focused on looking for materials.  He turned to the man smiled while Keres bowed to him.
     "Oh, hello there Wardege.  My name is Domarus and this is Keres.  I do indeed have an item that gives me enhanced searching abilities.  I'll be happy to assist you."  Domarus watched as Rhozarth landed on a nearby branch and began to study the player.  He noticed something about the way Rhozarth glared at him too.  Rhozarth reacted in many different ways but this one was unique.  Rhozarth had an eye for players who might be...  Suitable for a rather high position in his ranks.  However he knew Rhozarth couldn't really figure it all out.  Domarus would need to learn more about this player.
     "Besides, I came out to gather materials as well.  I finally gave up fighting the monsters to get some.  They used to always drop materials but it seems that they rarely give them anymore.  Regardless you mentioned starting a profession.  What were you intending to pick?"  Domarus kept his eyes out for materials but while he was talking it was Porvós who spotted some.  Two chunks of ores as well as what seemed to be cooking herbs.  Porvós slithered over to Keres and she looked at where he came from and walked over, picking up the materials and handing the ores to Domarus and the herbs to Wardege.  She knew what Domarus was going to have her do so it only made sense for her to go ahead and do it.  Domarus said nothing as he only expected the best from her.

ID#  82651  LD:  12+3=15  +4 MAT  2 Total  -2 given to @Wardege-

Edited by Domarus

Wardege took note that both players were in search of the same thing. Materials. This was a window of opportunity towards him. "I've thought about this carefully, and I decided to become a cook. None of the other professions suit me or my way of life, that's for certain. To be honest, I also plan to be a tank that is also capable of healing." After Wardege was handed the herbs, he sought out more things suitable for cooking and the like.

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

He found an herb and stashed it into his inventory. Perhaps it would be nice to get to know the other player. He walked over, and noticed the dragon looking at him. It seemed curious yet intimidatingly fearsome to Wardege. He looked back at Domarus. "Ah, correct me if I'm wrong, but you appear to be an offense based tank. Perhaps you know some things about tanks that I have yet to learn."

@Domarus

ID# 82676 LD: 16(+1 Mat)

He listend to the player as he scanned the area.  A cook eh?  There weren't too many of those and Domarus sought the alcoholic enhanced items just as much as the damage potions.  While Keres would be able to craft the damage potions after becoming an alchemist, she could not craft alcoholics as that was a cook's item.  Having a player who knew him well and was 'friends' with him would be beneficia-  That's when the player mentioned something extremely vital.  He sought to be a tank.  Domarus turned to look at him.  On the outside he appeared to be nothing but curious.  Inside however was a completely different matter.  If he were a machine his mental gears would have quadrupled it's pace.  He had three out of four of the necessary generals.  He was missing a vital piece:  Tank.  He needed an official tank to join the ranks.  However he wouldn't get his hopes up.  He had already met a tank player:  Shield, who was unsuitable to join.  However....  Perhaps this player might be.....
     "A cook eh?  I haven't seen many of those lately.  While I haven't visited one yet, I'll be doing so soon as they can craft alcoholic items that increase a player's damage.  Being a dps as I am I seek to deal as much as I possibly can.  And becoming a tank would be a good thing.  The front lines seem to have very few active tanks nowadays."  He'd observe the player a bit longer but soon enough he'd need to get confirmation from Rhozarth.  Or at least the familiar's opinion.  Domarus had the final say in everything as he was the most intelligent and brilliant of them all.  Then the player made a guess as to what his build might be.
     "Close.  My goal is to become an undefeatable opponent.  I also wish to deal the maximum damage possible.  That's why I have thorns on my armor, however it's not as strong as it should be.  Soon enough I'll be adding regeneration to it as well.  Once I've maximized my damage to the fullest potential with a few mods and the charge skill I'll be getting defensive skills.  And yes I'd be willing to help you out.  I'm not an expert in tanking, however I can recommend skills to get:  Heavy armor and howl are musts.  The armor skill increases your mitigation while howl allows you to draw in mob hate.  I'd also suggest getting battle healing and block.  If you wish to deal damage as well as tank however I think there may or may not be a skill that draws hate to you passively.  You can look into that as well."  

ID#  82680  LD:  4+3=7  2 Total  @Wardege

Edited by Domarus

Those were certainly some things to think about. "Hmm... Those skills... Perhaps I should start with heavy armor and howl, since those are musts. Later on, I can get my hands on the battle healing, block, fighting spirit, first aid... Yes, those skills will do nicely for my style of combat. However, I will need to increase my level in order to get more skills... Should be about at level...30? Oh, dear, this could take a while..." He scanned the area, looking for something he could use in a recipe.

Nothing so far, but he would be sure to find more later. "Hmm, where to search..." As he continued to scan the area, looking for good places to search for something he can cook. He thought about what Domarus had mentioned. A damage increasing, alcoholic item... Quite a gamble if you were to ask Wardege, for there was always a chance that stuff could possibly make someone...less than their best.

ID# 82795 LD 7(failed)

@Domarus

The player seemed to have drifted off, thinking about what Domarus had to say.  For a while it seemed like the player had forgotten Domarus was even here to begin with.  Regardless if he recalled or not it gave Domarus some time to think.  He knew nothing of this player and yet he had a feeling that this player could go either way.  Shield was an obnoxious player who was most likely too stubborn to sway or manipulate.  He wasn't suited for a general, much less a follower.  But this player?  More than likely he could at least make him a follower, which he was in need of.  Of course like all practices it would take time to fully sway him.  He'd just have to take one step at a time.  The first step, as was always, was to befriend the player first.  After that he needed to gain his faith and trust.  Once he did then he could gain more info about the player on a more personal level.  His background, his personality, his story.  All of this was vital for Domarus.  Once he had info like that he could use it to manipulate the player into joining him.  There was always a way and nothing would change that.  Then the player mumbled something about where to search.  It wasn't actually a question but to ignore it would show he didn't care.
      "I found that if you keep looking around you then you activate the search more often.  Keep your eyes open for anything that may be of use."  As he said that he spotted a rather interesting plant growing from loose dirt.  He nodded in that direction and Rhozarth shot down towards the material, grasping the two plants as well as two gemstones that apparently were hidden there and flew his way back, dropping the plants into Wardege's hands and the gemstones into Domarus' outstretched grasp.  Domarus observed the gems and noted that they were a sapphire and an emerald.  He inserted them into his inventory before looking at Wardege.  
    "And it also helps if you have an item equipped that enhances your chances of finding them.  Cooks can also craft items that enhances the chances as well if I recall.  That should make gathering materials far easier for you."

ID#  82854  LD:  18+3=21  +4 MAT  Domarus:  6 total  @Wardege:  5 Total

Edited by Domarus

"It most certainly would." Wardege agreed. He scanned the area another time, assuming to himself that Materials spawn or something.

Once again, nothing. It wasn't like he had something to help him. However, Wardege felt like it would be rude to ask Domarus if he had any unequipped items that would help him search. "It won't be long before I find more..." he muttered to himself. "So if I can craft items to help me and my allies search...yes, that would help everyone, assuming there was enough for everyone. Then again, if I use one to gather more materials, I could make more of that item, then repeat the process, perhaps. Then it would pay for itself! I get it now! However...I have to start from scratch for now..." Wardege wondered what would happen next, and continued his search with those thoughts in mind. "Hmm... Where could they be?" he thought out loud while holding the two plants given to him by the familiar.

ID# 82883 LD: 6(failed)

@Domarus

Edited by Wardege

The player agreed with Domarus' initial statement then had pretty much fallen silent the rest of the time.  Domarus watched him curiously as they walked through the forest together, observing his appearance.  He was near Domarus' own hight, just six inches shorter.  His appearance and stature told Domarus that he was a healthy twenty year old.  These pieces of info however were not nearly enough.  He needed some way to get this player to start talking and strike up a conversation.  He needed to hear how the player talked and conversed.  If he did then he could analyze this far more easily.  At the same time however he couldn't push it either.  Then the player asked himself where the materials might be.  Domarus thought he had made it clear with his comment on chances of finding something.  It was a video game, sometimes they spawned and sometimes they didn't.  But perhaps he didn't have experience in games.  Regardless he needed to end the silence somehow.  

"Well this is a video game.  Sometimes they'll spawn and sometimes they won't.  To be fairly honest it's really a roll of the dice to see if you get them or not, as is most video games."  He grinned to the player as he had commented and waited for his reaction, or reply.  Rhozarth continued to glide overhead, keeping an eye on Wardege while Porvós followed them silently in the bushes, looking for materials more than anything else.  Keres walked behind both of them, her eyes peeled for materials as well, but always conscious of Domarus in case he had a task for her.
     "If you don't mind me asking as I am a little curious.  Why did you choose to play sword art online in the first place?  There were many games out there for players to play after all.  Any particular reason you chose to play this one?"  Keres spotted what appeared to be a rather odd looking fruit and picked them, bringing them over to Wardege and bowing to him as she handed them over.  Porvós spotted a group of materials Domarus could use, but before he could leave the shadows to [censored] them, Rhozarth had swooped in and dropped them in Domarus' hands.  Porvós flicked his tongue out and returned to work, not really caring.

ID#  82951  LD:  20  +4 MAT  Domarus:  8 total  @Wardege:  7 Total

Edited by Domarus

When Domarus asked Wardege about why he chose to play SAO, his only possible reply was, "I will admit, it's a bit complicated. I don't often play games. I usually prefer to help others and pay back debts and favors. Whenever I don't have anything to do, or I'm thinking about the possible ways to pay back debts and favors, I usually spend time with my cousin, but when she's busy, I do a game or two. I can see why people say it's enjoyable, that's for certain. I may have lived with my uncle and my cousin for seven years, but America does still seem slightly alien to me(Not exactly "Alien" alien)...Oh! sorry, forgive me for going a little too far into context. Anyway, someone did something nice for me, and I sought to return the favor. After doing so, he gave me an extra Nervegear, which he was originally planning to give to another. I was curious about this VRMMORPG, and I logged on. Thus, here I am now, and the only way to repay my latest debt is to help others, and do my part to have this game cleared. Receive hardware, use it to save lives, at least, that's the best I can think of it." As he told Domarus this, he scanned the area for anything else.

Not exactly anything. Of course, he was pretty much telling a story, so that left little time for him to search thoroughly.

ID# 83075 LD: 2(failed)

@Domarus

The cliché response.  It's a bit complicated.  Domarus could have easily worked his way around that comment if the player left it at that.  However the player ended up trying to explain the 'complicated' reason.  He started by sharing how he didn't play games often at all, how he preferred to help others and pay back debts or favors.  Wonderful Domarus thought.  Another one of these people.  Although, he could use him.  If he could somehow get this player to accept his beliefs, he could use that trait to his advantage.  From what the player said, the time he spent playing games was extremely low.  When the player mentioned that America still seemed alien to him Domarus became curious.  
     "From what you said it seems to me that you aren't from America.  May I ask where you are from?"  Wardege apologized for allowing himself to go too far into context, which ironically was what Domarus sought from the beginning, and mentioned how he had returned a favor someone did for him and in return was given the nervegear.  Domarus felt that the favor must have been a good one, or else Wardege had a very generous friend.  Apparently it was his curiosity that lead him to the death trap.  He nodded with a smile.
     "That's very noble of you, wanting to repay everyone whenever you can.  Although it will be difficult to get out of this game, perhaps we can assist the front lines."  Pathetic he thought.  This player believed he could repay every debt?  Bah.  There were some debts that could not be repaid.  Domarus knew better than others.  As far as the front liners went, they were pathetic.  They were children dressed as adults, fighting over who would get the next final drop and throwing random comments and insults at each other, all in an attempt to climb to the top.  There were only a few Domarus felt he had to be wary of.  Mack, Calrex, and Baldur.  The others were insignificant.  In terms of strength however, Teayre was also a wary foe.  Not to mention her husband was the most powerful in the game at the current moment.  He found no materials this time around unfortunately so he continued to seek them out.  

"So tell me this.  Besides repaying debts, what are your goals?  Any personal desire you wish to achieve?"

ID#  83103  LD:  9+3=12  Domarus:  8 Total.  @Wardege:  7 Total

Edited by Domarus

Wardege listened carefully. "I was born in the U.K. My parents both died of illness, and even today, I still have nightmares about those days. Ever since those dreadful days I have always hated seeing people in horrible conditions. In fact, My uncle told me that it was best for me to never go to hospitals, even if I wanted to help, or donate at the very least. Every once in a while, I encounter someone, or a photo of someone, who happens to spark these dreadful memories, which rarely triggers a minor hallucination of some sort, some would say." He remembered the time when he saw someone with the same illness that his parents died from in a hospital, and the area seemed to grow slightly dimmer, and more ill figures appeared to emerge from the doors, and that was when one of the doctors said something he couldn't quite comprehend, despite the fact the person speaking was right there, it was as if it was a faraway echo. The doctor then escorted him to one of the rooms and asked him to lay down. When his senses cleared, his uncle told him that he had hallucinated and went pale. Wardege shuddered and shook off the memory. Although it had been five years since the hallucination happened, it still was fresh in his mind as if it was yesterday.

Wardege scanned the area, and found yet another plant he could use. When Domarus asked him if he had any personal desire to achieve. Never saw that one coming. "Well...I...Actually never thought about that..."

ID# 83129 LD: 17(+1 Mat)

@Domarus

The player was so utterly foolish as to give all of this information up so easily.  However Domarus wasn't complaining.  He could use this information later on.  Especially in the manipulation process.  He informed him how his parents had died of illness and how he had nightmares of those days.  This Domarus had to concede in his thoughts, was the most ridiculous idea he'd ever heard.  He had nightmares because his parents were ill?  If the illness was a horrible plague or some form of disease in which the death was very apparent, slow and extremely painful, then he could understand, but without context he could only assume it was normal illness which nobody would have nightmares of, just sad days when they recalled their loved ones who've passed away.  Evidently his family believed that instead of helping him get over this issue of his they should isolate him from the source.  Forget the other idea this was the stupidest thing he'd heard.  For Domarus knew that if you looked around you, death, pain, loss, suffering, torture, corruption, rape, terrorism.  The list of evil that continued to spread and grow, pulsing through the entire world.  Even ignorance was a sin.  Anyone could flip the tv, read the paper, or look online to find out what was happening to the world.  Escaping it was impossible.  You either lied to yourself or confronted it.  This person however seemed to be the pathetic middle ground.  Well, that would change after Domarus was done with him.  He'd turn this pathetic welch into a strong and powerful man.  Outwardly however he stopped and turned to the player for a moment, his face showing mild shock and sorrow.
     "I'm, sorry to hear that friend.  It's always hard to lose family but to feel that need to help everyone?  I can't imagine what you go through."  He just thought of something.  Something he might be able to use as leverage later on in this player's track.  And when the player mentioned how he had no idea what his personal goals would be Domarus knew exactly what he needed to do.
    "Well, I'd suggest you do something that combines what you're good at with what you like to do.  You like to help people correct?  So why don't you find a way to put your skills, both real life and in game, to use?  Find a path in Aincrad that keeps you alive and helps people get out of this game, and while you do think about a career or profession you'll take in the real world."  
ID#  83262  LD:  7+3=10  @Wardege

Edited by Domarus
  • 2 weeks later...

Wardege considered his options of what he could say. "Everyone tells me I work too hard, my assistance is appreciated but unnecessary, blah blah blah, yet I enjoy helping others and repaying debts. It's just my way of life, and I take pride in it." He didn't care what others said about him. He didn't care if a life he saves slowly made him a personal slave. He only cared about helping others, and didn't care whether it was for better or for worse(In his case). He scanned the area while listening to what Domarus said next.

Nothing. So far, that is. "Well, I'm still a bit lost when it comes to the real world, but it's surprisingly easy to make a plan for what I can focus on to help the players escape Aincrad. I can assist from a distance by crafting food items for the players to use, and I can keep the enemies' eyes on me, and keep the HP of myself an others in good condition during battle. Thus, my focus will be to assist, whether I deal decent damage or not really doesn't matter to me, I just want the others to live."

@Domarus

ID# 84020 LD: 5(failed)

He listened to the words the player replied with, and the first reply sounded more of an excuse than an explanation.  Geez this player was sounding pathetic.  A player who answered a question by telling him what other players said about him and essentially making their statements irrelevant by reducing them to such a thing as blah blah blah was only something a spoiled child would do.  Then the cliche I like it so it must be right.  Completely and totally pathetic.  This player needed fixing, but Domarus was willing to bet that he could change him in a way he could use with reduced risk.
     "I don't care about other people or what they say.  Many things are necessary however I will tell you this much.  There are many times where people won't get any stronger without doing things themselves.  Sure their stats might grow, but all other qualities will be reduced by never doing things on your own.  When you approach a situation that you can't handle on your own you'd be foolish to go about it alone, but for the most part players need to learn to accomplish tasks on their own to grow in character and personality.  And yes, it is possible to hurt yourself if you work too hard so just be sure to keep an eye on yourself and don't overdo it."  Then the player moved onto the next subject and confirmed what Domarus was suspecting by now.  This player did not have any goal or purpose in the real world other than his personal belief that he should assist any and every other player out there.  In the game, where life was made far more simple, he could easily figure out his purpose and goal.  He couldn't think on a more advanced and complex level of thinking, not by a long shot.  It was truly pathetic and depressing to see such a sad player such as he.  Regardless, this was a blessing to Domarus because it meant he was moldable.  So long as his personal beliefs were untouched it was possible to shape him into whatever Domarus needed him to be.  
     "Well that is true that we need tanks as well as more consumables in Aincrad.  Although you say you have no goals in the real world?  Perhaps after we get out of this game I could assist you in that area.  Help you find a more solid and straightforward purpose."  Domarus watched as Rhozarth dived down and brought Domarus four more materials which he inserted into his inventory for later.

ID#  84164  LD:  14+3=17  +4 MAT  

Domarus:  10 Total.  Wardege:  9 Total

@Wardege

Edited by Domarus

Wardege thought about Domarus and his words. He was truly mysterious, but he also seemed to be someone unlike any other, and appeared to have the characteristics of a great leader, unfazed by what the world thinks about him, both praise and hate. Half of this was Wardege's case, in the fact that he lives to serve and to help others, not caring if someone hates him, since that's their problem, not his. He looked around for anything else in the area.

Still nothing, but that might change one day, although it would be uncertain. Wardege listened to Domarus's words, and thought carefully. "I've never been one to have a permanent goal. I've always let the cards fall where they may, and wake up one morning with no knowledge of the next. A straightforward goal? I could never come up with that on my own...But if someone with the know-how was to help...I would still need to pay them back though..."

ID# 84184 LD: 2(failed)

@Domarus

Domarus was noticing more and more frequently that the player he was accompanying didn't seem to be the greatest talker.  Indeed the player was rather silent most of the time, of course it was no matter to Domarus.  He was used to taking his time to think things out.  In fact he believed it would soon be time to review his notes and journal entry's again.  They were written in greek so nobody else would be able to read them, but in case someone could he kept them somewhere secluded and unbreakable.  He had nothing to fear of info leaking out that way.  The player he noticed was still looking for materials but the way he moved and the way he looked, it was all blatantly clear he was thinking.  Despite that he didn't say a word.  What form of thinker was this player?  Was he like Domarus, in the sense that he schemed, planned and deceived in order to rise in power?  Unlikely.  Was he a general in the sense that he strategized and thought ahead?  Or was he like the usual trash who only thought about whatever foolish, fleeting thoughts entered their pathetic minds?  He had his suspicions on which category this player rested in so he would confirm his suspicion here and now and in a subtle way.

"So Wardege.  You look like you have something on your mind.  What's up?"  Keres continued to follow the three with Porvós wrapped around her torso.  She noticed a group of materials and walked over to collect them.  She knelt down and picked them up, listening to Domarus' reply before walking over to him and handing him the materials.  Domarus looked at her and nodded, taking the materials and allowing her to continue while he inserted them in his inventory.  Rhozarth continued to observe Wardege, never taking it's flaming eyes off of the tank wannabe.

ID#  84210  LD:  12+3=15  +4 MAT  

Domarus:  12 Total.  @Wardege:  11 Total

Edited by Domarus
  • 5 weeks later...

Wardege noticed that Domarus had asked him a question. "I was merely pondering the answer to your question. I admit that I've never had a permanent, straightforward goal before, and have usually "gone with the flow", so to speak, letting the cards fall where they may, and always waking up one morning without the knowledge of what the day would bring me." With a chuckle, he continued with, "However, It looks like I could use some help from someone with the know-how in a place like this." Wardege noticed a bush with wild strawberries growing, picked some of them, and stashed them in his inventory. "Sure, I learn, and I improve, but from what I know by now, no one can accomplish a major goal on their own." Wardege wondered what he would need to do next once the materials were gathered, and waited patiently for any possible response from Domarus.

ID# 85759 LD: 16(+1 Mat)

@Domarus

Listening to the player, Domarus began looking around for materials himself, hoping to find some for the inevitable customers he would be receiving.  Rhozarth as always scanned the area for materials, gliding around the area, but he seemed to be keeping his position as well as eyes, in the general direction of Wardege.  The player mentioned how he never had any permanent plan and just let things fall into place, so to speak.  Domarus turned his gaze to the player.  

"Is that so?  And pray tell, what if those 'cards' were leading you to a cliff?  It's always good to have a plan Wardege, even if it's just a backup plan.  A man who wanders aimlessly is lost.  And the lost always find trouble as well as others who seek to control and subdue the lost."  Not every wanderer was lost of course.  He was being rather specific with this phrase.  Aimless.  This player had no aim, no goal, no desire in mind.  All he cared about was repaying debts.  Well Domarus would get him tangled up in his web of plots and schemes, and find a way to give him a goal.  People who had an agenda, who had something to push for, tended to have the biggest push.  He listened further as Wardege went on about how he needed players who knew their way around the game and how large goals and plans could not be completed alone.

"That is indeed true.  If you have a big goal in mind it's important to find a handful you can trust.  Going about it yourself is stupid, depending on the size of your end game."  Domarus spotted some materials as well as Rhozarth.  He nodded to Rhozarth while placing his materials into the inventory and the fiery dragon dropped it's materials into Wardege's hands.

ID#  85976  LD:  20+3=23  +4 MAT

Domarus:  14 Total.  @Wardege:  13 Total

Edited by Domarus