[PP-F3] Welcome to Floor 3, are you Worn Out Yet? <<Worn Out Welcome>>

It was midmorning, which was practically the crack of dawn for the alchemist depending on her mood. Her sleep schedule was on a timetable of it's own. She had discovered a very easy recipe for an awful tasting but highly effective potion that would stave off sleepiness. So pretty much like a normal energy drink from the real world. Head bobbing to a song that only she could hear in her mind, Piera's stroll slowed eventually to a complete halt as she stared at a generic shop front that she had passed countless amounts of times since she had been living on the third floor. Eyes narrowing behind her glasses frames at the open quest marker in that direction, she tried to wrack her brain for memories of it. She could've sworn she did this quest. It involved a  um.....well a blacksmith obviously. ...Judging from the shop at least. And........... frick she never finished this quest did she? Hand hitting her face in typical facepalm fashion, Piera groaned, provoking a curious head tilt from her familiar by her feet. Considering the shop once more, she was then struck with an idea and quickly opened her menu to send a message.

TO: @Nocturn
SUBJECT: Quest

So I know you're trying to get higher levels and I have a good one for ya. It's on the same floor as my shop. NPC blacksmith shop. You down?

With a decisive nod, Piera then continued on her way to sit at a nearby bench by a well, sitting leisurely as she ate the muffin she had purchased, feeding some of the fruit bits in it to Jareth on her lap.

Edited by Piera

Noct  swiped down in the air, opening his menu as a message notification blipped on his HUD. A message from Piera, and his interest was piqued. He read it over, and the the message left more to the mind then it gave. Did she say that she had a good floor for him? He scratched his head in slight confusion. Best thing he could do was go and visit her in her shop. He made off with haste.

On the third floor, Noct made his way to Piera's shop. He knocked on the door before he entered. The bell's chimed his entrance, and he announced himself. "Piera, I got your message. What's this about then?" He asked, positivally confused. All he could get from the message was something about a quest of sorts.

Piera amused herself with throwing bits of her muffin in the air extra high for Jareth to exercise himself to get his treats. She just threw the last little bit of muffin when she caught sight of a familiar dark haired youth rush past. Head tilting in mild confusion, the brunette stood and let out a soft whistle to signal Jareth to follow as she shadowed the low leveled DPS player. He headed straight for her shop and her smile continued to grow the longer she followed him without detection. She wondered if Lowenthal ever had any fun with his 'Master of Shadows' skill. Why didn't she ever ask him? Burying the sadness down, the alchemist kept her smile firmly in place. Though as he asked the empty shop what her message was about, she barely resisted giggling and giving herself away.

Suddenly she placed both hands heavily on Nocturn's shoulders, hoping to startle him as she declared, "Goood morning there Noct~!" Chuckling, the healer would then back up a step, giving the man his space again before asking, "Did you not understand my message? I even said where the quest was and everything. You rushed right past me. Anyway. There's this fairly low leveled quest right here in town that I never finished. Thought you could take it and we could complete it together. Get some experience, maybe some loot. Oh!"

Her expression brightened as she recalled something, an index finger raising with the realization before using it to swipe open her menu and sending him a trade request. "I was getting a new spear the other day and I saw this in the shop. Was pretty cheap an I thought you could use the armor. I know you probably aren't going for heavy armor, but some extra mitigation is always nice for hairy situations." The brunette shrugged nonchalantly before tilting her head, "So whadaya think? Feel up for doin' another quest with me?"

Spoiler

Name: Moonlit Bracers
ID: 75997
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Rare
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +2 Damage Mitigation
Descriptions: A simple pair of iron armguards with silver trim. A small crescent moon emblem rested in the center of the metal on each piece.

ID: 83047
LD: 14 (noticed Piera's Shenaagargles)

Noct hurried by making great strides to get to Piera's shop. The sooner he got there, the sooner she could translate her message. Arriving at Piera's shop, he called out for her. No answer, meant the woman was either out or predisposed. From behind him, he could her a faint snicker. But before he could turn, her arms were already on top of his shoulders. "Good morning." Noct replied to her. "You seem awfully chipper." He said, turning to face the woman.

Noct rubbed the back of his neck when Piera accused him of being unable to understand her message. He couldn't understand her message, because she didn't put in enough info. "I'm all for another quest with you. Oh? What's this?" Noct asked as the trade request appeared on his screen. It was a piece of heavy armor, bracers of the sort. Noct happily accepted the trade, and wasted no time equipping the armor piece. "Yeah, i can do the quest. What's it entail?" Noct asked

Pouting slightly at his lack of reaction, Piera replied, "Mornin." Shrugging at his chipper comment she simply explained, "Sometimes I'm a morning person, sometimes I'm not. Today apparently, I am. Sugar also apparently helps. ...Apparently." Referencing to the fact that since they were in a virtual reality game, virtual reality food (sugary or otherwise) shouldn't really have an effect. And yet.

Smiling happily as she saw him equip the item she'd just traded him, she was right at her original thought that the gauntlets would suit him, the bright silver and dark iron going nicely with his pale skin and raven hair. She was now suddenly hit with a severe case of nostalgia and some vertigo as she remembered when she received her first enhanced piece of equipment. A perfect spear. Bleeding Lance, the Spear of Longinus. Lowenthal had given it to her on a whim as if it was nothing, but it had meant so much to her. She still had it to this day.

Her smile slowly had faded to a wispy sort of twitch of the lips, her eyes more moist than they had been a moment ago. Blinking rapidly, she didn't even notice that he hadn't thanked her and at the moment didn't particularly care. Attempting to focus on the question he'd just posed to her, her brain replayed it so she could reply, "Oh uh, sorry. Heh... Um, it's called Worn Welcomes or something like that. NPC blacksmith here in town will craft you an piece of armor of your choosing. Light or heavy, whatever enhancement too. But it's only uncommon quality so it's not an amazing reward or anything. Really helpful at low levels though. And the NPC even can tailor your preferred taste into the item when he crafts it so that's a nice touch."

She continued to ramble, "But you have to go get his materials first. Not any old ones though, gotta fight some elf that stole them." Swallowing with eyes just a bit wider than normal, the alchemist asked with a small slightly forced smile, "So, sound like your cup of preferred beverage?"

Noct flexed his wrists, and clenched his hands as the bracers materialized onto his body. They weighed more than they looked, about one kg each. They would mess with his weapon balance, but not to terribly to affect them to the point of inoperable. The bracers were a dull iron in coloration, with a silver trim. The striking portion of them bared a moon symbol, most likely a guild or some moon themed shop. Either way, he was grateful.  They would help him in the upcoming adventure at least, and maybe save his life someday. "Thanks Piera, I'll see that these are used wisely." Noct said, looking up at the woman. She looked, somber. Like someone remembering a happy memory from long ago. Noct smiled back at her.

Noct spoke, as Piera did. "Hey, any armor is better than none. And I have an idea for what armor set I want." He said, eager to start the quest. "And all we have to do, is stop a thieving elf? Think it's possible to talk to him? And get the materials back that way?" Noct suggested, as he thought about it. "Ehh, probably not. Things are just programmed that way." He said, equipping his spear and setting it onto his back. "And yeah, this sounds like a smoothie sort of situation." Noct joked, as he stepped out the door.

Her smile became a little softer and more genuine at Nocturn's gratitude and return smile. She was making a difference. Even if she wasn't fighting on the frontlines just yet. SHe was still helping in her own way. Just like Lowenthal did for her. Running her fingers through her hair as her shoulders relaxed a little, the healer tilted her head in interest as the younger man stated that he already had what sort of armor he wanted in mind. "Oho?" She asked in curiosity before laughing at his eagerness. "Slow down there Speedy Gonzales." Seeing his expression of confusion, she waved a hand dismissively. "Before your time. Or er..." Tilting her head another way thoughtfully as she looked at his facial structure added on, "Or just wrong culture. Either way, not sure about talking to him. But it's worth a shot. Always good to try to resolve things peacefully if possible. Even with NPCs." Shrugging she finished, "Ya never know."

Seeing that he was already equipped and raring to go, the brunette gave a crooked smile before an eyebrow perked and she raised a finger, pointing at the lower leveled player. "Smoothie, gotcha." As if it were an important note to keep track of. Gesturing him to follow, the alchemist walked out of her shop and lead the way further into the heart of Delilah Village, a barn owl looking griffon flew up to her before perching onto her left shoulder. "Daw, I'm sorry sweetie. Had to rush off to catch up to this guy." She gestured with her chin to Nocturn. The owl griffon let out a mildly disgruntled cry towards the dark haired male. "Mkay, it's over this way."

In the heart of the small settlement they found themselves outside a small and uninspirational blacksmith shop. Opening the door and entering, the pair were immediately greeted by a pair of voices, male and female. They were both roughly middle aged elves. The man was sitting at a grinding stone, a faint screeching emanating from the rotating stone while the woman was sitting at the counter, polishing some sort of armor piece to pearly perfection. "Welcome to our blacksmith shop." The pair echoed.

Then just the blacksmith spoke, focusing on Piera as he asked, "Have any luck finding those materials?" Chuckling awkwardly, the brunette brushed back some hair from her face and scratched her head as she answered, "W-Well no, but...hey look! I brought someone to help me." Taking hold of Nocturn's shoulder, she somewhat roughly pushed him forward, making the NPC's focus on him.

"Well hello there young man." The wife greeted kindly before the blacksmith asked, "Here to get some armor? I'm afraid I don't have the materials to smith." Grimacing the man glanced at his wife who then sighed in turn. "Some brigand dark elf stole our crafting materials and made off into the forest with 'em. I'd go after them but-" The wife huffed indignantly at the idea, fixing her husband with a glare to which he chuckled lightly and finished, "I'm not as young as I used to be. I just craft the armor. Not put it to use. If you bring me back those materials, I'll craft any kind of uncommon quality armor you'd like."

Noct followed Piera, shrugging off the barn Owl's  mild disliking of him off, to their destination. The NPC ran blacksmith shop was, in a word, rustic. Unpainted stone walls, bleached white by sunlight, yet greyed by weathering. The texture was smooth, with rough pockets dotted across it's shale walls. Noct brushed his hand alongside the wall as the two players entered. The sound of metal grinding against stone echoed in the small workplace as the NPC's were hard at work. The pair raised their gaze up from their work to look at Piera. Noct gave the pair a polite nod as they greeted the pair. From the conversation the three had, it seemed that Piera had already accepted the quest, and if that was the case. Why were they here.

A notification quickly explained as to why they were here. He himself got the quest dialogue, and he accepted. Noct gave the NPC's a bow before speaking. "I would be happy to help." He said, looking at Piera. "Come on, we should get going if we're going to catch up to him." Noct said stepping outside. When Piera concluded his business and came outside, Noct spoke again. "So, which direction did he go off into? The Forest is kinda vague. And I doubt that he'll just show up if we just pick a direction and wonder." He said, voicing his concerns about the quest. 

Shrugging at Nocturn's urging, the alchemist waved goodbye to the NPC couple before following him out of the shop. "Not sure if the quest works like that, but wouldn't hurt to hurry." Even as the dark haired young man began to question her, she was already going through her menu and activating the quest marker. Looking around, the brunette frowned, eyes squinting slightly as if it would help her see any better. "Hmm...well I know at least 'the forest' they're referring to. I've heard other players mention it when talking about this quest. The Forest of Wavering Mists... I uh...haven't really gone there often. ...Because of reasons." Piera looked slightly awkward and hurried to continue with the original subject, "But as for specifics, there's no quest marker telling us exactly where this guy is. So we'll just have to wing it. Let's get this over with, hm?" With a hand on his shoulder, the healer gently pushed him along in the direction that lead out of Delilah Village. "So you got some armor now and that sweet spear. Think you'll be able to take this elf on? Well....and whatever comes between us and those materials." Her expression twisted into one of disgust before a slight shudder ran down her spine. "Maybe we'll get lucky and this thief won't be encamped too deep in the forest..."

Noct nodded as he followed Piera. Surely enough, the hud marker for the dark elf appeared for himself as well, allowing him to track the NPC with relative ease. Piera put a hand on his shoulder, and gave a light shove indicating that maybe Noct should take a turn to lead. He did, proceeding to the point on his HUD. "I've read about that forest, heard about it too. It seems that it's fog there get's thick, and since the trees are basically all the same many players get lost while in there." Noct said, demonstrating his knowledge. "But we should be fine, what with our quest markers and what not."

Noct gave Piera a confident nod. "I'll be able to take on anything, long as I got you watching my back." Noct said, giving Piera a warm smile. He turned back, facing the forest that was in front of them. The paved road, turned to a dirt path. The path was then encompassed by leaves, and overgrowth.The path now lost to time meant that the pair had to hike on rolling grass, and branches. Not particularly comfortable, but doable. After a few moments of hiking, noises foreign to the forest were heard. Noct crouched down, and drew his spear.

"Dammit! I've been here already. Cursed forest, playing tricks on me!" The dark elf man said. "No materials are worth this, even if they were worth something to start with!" He cursed again, kicking a branch. Noct gave Piera a nod, as he continued forward. The elf heard him, and spun. "W-who's there!" He demanded, holding his blade in Noct's direction. Noct spoke. "I'm just here for the materials you stole, nothing more. However," Noct pointed his spear at the elf. "Should you force my hand, I'll take your life alongside them." The elf looked at Noct, and then chuckled readying himself for combat.

The dark elf wasted no time, and rushed at Noct, his sword drawn from his back. Noct stood still, his spear planted on the ground. "Damn brat, don't underestimate me!" The elf screamed, and in one fell moment his blade was soaring into the air. Noct's pear had moved, it's tip witcing places with it's pommel. The elf stared at him, shock on his face. Noct spun his spear, tracing it from the ground to the sky. The elf took the hit, and was tossed backwards, evaporating into crystals as he landed. Noct stared at what used to be the elf. "One hit, was all it took?" Noct asked himself, as the quest item was added to his inventory. He turned to look at Peira. "Hey, we got it. Let's head back."

Spoiler

ID: 83656
BD: 7
MD: 3

Sword Art: Twin Thrust Used | 6*2 = 12 dmg dealt to Dark Elf Thief

~~~~:HP List:
Noct           Piera
60/60 HP   380/380 HP
8/8 EN       38/38 EN

Dark Elf Thief
0/12 HP
9 DMG per attack

Piera nodded with a faintly impressed expression at Nocturn's knowledge about their destination. She should've known better than to think his low level meant anything considering how long they had all been in the game. "Smart lad." She commented before blinking at his optimism and confidence in her. Looking away from the younger man's genuinely warm smile, the brunette tugged at the fringe of her bangs in mild bashfulness. "I'll be sure to alert Cthulhu then." Attempting to hide her red ears with sarcasm.

The path was relatively peaceful, though the going got rougher the further in they got, less path and more slightly wider gaps between the foliage than normal. Meeting Nocturn's eyes as they both heard an odd noise simultaneously, she mimicked his slightly quicker movements of lowering herself into a crouch, her spear appearing in her hands. It seemed that they had caught up to their quarry. The dark elf was cursing to himself and Piera couldn't help but shake her head in amusement, very nearly taking pity on the NPC. Nodding back at Noct as he stood up straight to walk towards the man, who immediately heard his footsteps. Rolling her eyes at the younger man's cool speech, she supposed he couldn't resist the opportunity and couldn't fault him for it. The dark elf refused the easy way out, attacking the dark haired player. But he didn't even stand a chance.

Piera's jaw dropped, standing as she saw the NPC's death animation before staring at Nocturn in mild shock. As he suggested they head back, she began to chuckle, her hand on her forehead before dropping it and nodding with an amused smile. "Yeah. Good job Noct." And to think, she had been worried about him. Just goes to show her... Snapping her spear back into place on her back, the alchemist turned and frowned as she realized, "Hm, no more quest marker. Guess they figure we can get back to town. Let's go."

Squinting through the fog (was it getting thicker?), she picked the direction that she was fairly sure they had just come from and began to walk. Just a moment later, Jareth let out an alarmed cry, flapping his wings and hitting her in the face a few times before taking off. "Wh-Wha-! Jareth!" She called out in alarm. "Aht! Come!" Her orders were ignored and she lost sight of the owl griffon in the fog even as she took off running after him, the fog swallowing her form.

Noct nodded to Piera as the quest marker disappeared. As the pair walked, the temperature of the forest lowered. Bumps crawled along Noct's skin, and his breath hung in the air as he followed Piera. The fog thickened, severally limiting his vision. He heard a branch snap from behind him, and he quickly turned. Seeing only the fog, he turned again only to be scared by Piera's owl. The owl flapped in his direction, causing Noct to barrel over and hit the ground. "Damn owl, giving me a heart attack." Noct said, pushing himself back to his feet. When he stood, Piera was nowhere to be seen. She must of chased after her pet.

Noct scanned the fog as best he could but no avail. The fog had gotten to thick to see clearly. He could only make out the shapes of trees, and other plants. But in the corner of his eye he saw movement. Noct spun, only to see it disappear into the fog. "Dammit Piera, hold up!" Noct said as he chased after her. The figure stopped at the base of a tree, still silhouetted by the fog. "Piera, you alri-" Noct asked, before he stopped short. He heard a voice far from behind him, calling out for an owl named Jareth. Noct looked behind him, to faintly make out another shape, most likely Piera's. A cold sweat enveloped him as he turned his head back around. What he saw was even more concerning, as the shape he had chased had disappeared entirely. Noct readied his spear, now scanning his immediate area.

Piera continued running after her familiar, or at least in the direction that she was fairly sure that he had flown. "Goddamnit Jareth I swear to god you are not getting so much as a crumb of a treat for a week if you don't come back right now!" The threat didn't immediately work however. Somehow even though it was midday, it seemed so dark due to the dense foliage and-SPIDERWEBS! She had run headlong into one, crashing through and stumbling into a thicker one that held and stuck to her, causing the alchemist to immediately begin shrieking bloody murder. "EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH! H-H-H-lp HELP P-P-PLEASE!" She called out, hoping Nocturn or truly anyone would hear her as she pulled and tugged at the webbing before going stock still as she heard an odd noise. Like clicking or...skittering. A shudder wracking her entire frame, the brunette's struggles turned into desperate thrashing, unable to reach the spear at her back from her current angle.

Still scrambling to find that shape he saw, Noct spun in a circle. His eyes caught nothing, presumably to the thick fog or that he needed his glasses. Then a screech made his skin crawl. The scream was new to him, so someone else had to be stuck in these woods as well. Noct followed the screams only to be unable to pinpoint it. "Dammit, where is she?" He cursed to himself, trying to find the source of the scream. Looking up, Noct noticed a small owl circling above. "Jareth!" Noct called out to it. The bird looked down, and then swooped low and took off into another direction. Noct followed, only to soon hear the whimpers of Piera. Looking her over, it seemed that she was caught in a spiders web. Which only meant that whatever made it was near. "Piera, calm down I'm here." Noct said, griping her armor and tugging.

Gasping as she heard a voice, the brunette's head whipped around before relaxing slightly upon seeing a familiar dark form coming up to her. "G-G-God I f-f-freaking hate spider webs." The woman stuttered, her teeth chattering from nerves as she tried to use Nocturn's leverage to pry at least her arm free. Then she could finally reach her weapon, sliding her spear free and slashing at the sticky fibers to free herself. It took a few hacks, but with his help, she eventually dropped to the ground on a knee. Looking up, the alchemist paled dramatically as she stared at something behind Nocturn. "Y'know what I'm more terrified of than spiderwebs Noct?" The two spiders as large as dogs clicked their fangs together as she whispered in a strained voice, "Spiders."  Quickly getting to her feet, Piera readied her trident, trying to suck it up and be brave just to kill these things and move on. But immediately when she lunged forward, one of them splayed their front legs high and she squeaked, jumping back at least three feet in fright and causing all three of the arachnids to miss her thankfully. "Sh-Sh!t..."

Spoiler

ID# 84078 results:

Battle: 5 - Miss!

Mob: 2 - Miss!

[H:0] Nocturn - HP: 60/60: EP: 94/94 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18
[H:0] Piera  - HP: 380/380 | EP: 38/38 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 21

Spider A - HP: 15/15 | DMG: 15 |
Spider B - HP: 15/15 | DMG: 15 |
Spider C - HP: 15/15 | DMG: 15 |

Edited by Piera

Noct yanked one of Piera's arms free from the web, and pulled his spear to help cut Piera from her silken prison. "Almost out of there, and there!" Noct knealt down as Piera dropped to one knee, examining her and making sure that she was unharmed. The woman turned more pale then she normally was, and Noct had a good feeling as to why. Noct turned and saw the small group of large spiders. Thier fangs glistened with poison, even in the thickness of the fog. Noct readied his spear, as Piera was the first to make a move. She rushed in, bravely. But when the first spider braced for impact, and raised it's legs Piera squeaked, and fell backwords. Must've been aracnaphobia. The spider went to attack Piera, but Noct threw himself in the way of the attack. The first spider, knocked him off balance and the second one pinned him to the ground, it's fangs dripping on top of his bracers. "Damn." Noct said under his breath, using most of his strength to shove the spider off of him. Noct got to his feet, gripping his spear even tighter, standing still between Piera and the spiders.

Spoiler

ID# 84012 results:

Battle: 2 (miss)

Mob: 8 (hits)

[H:0] Nocturn - HP: 58/60: EP: 8/8 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18 [-2 from mob attacks]

Piera curled her legs inward on herself as she saw one of the spiders skitter forwards, closing her eyes tight with a whimper. Then she heard contact and felt the earth in front of her jostle. Opening her eyes a crack, they then went wide when she saw her companion knocked prone on the ground in front of the spiders. "Noct!" The woman cried out in concern, expression wracked with fear of both the spiders and for her friend. Gasping as he managed to force the arachnid off of him, Piera's hands shook as she tried awkwardly to get to her feet. Her eyes closed once more as she shook her head. What was she doing hiding behind him? She was higher leveled! Had better armor! Why did she have to be such a coward... No. She-She just needed to collect herself. "I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry Nocturn." The brunette whispered as she hid behind the raven haired young man.

Spoiler

ID# 84103 results:

Battle: 3 - Miss!

[H:0] Nocturn - HP: 58/60: EP: 8/8 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18

Edited by Piera

Noct brought his spear up to block an attack from a spider, throwing it off of him before it could sink it's fangs into him. The second spider followed suit, but only thrashed a leg at him. The third one leapt onto Noct, who caught it with his spear rolling it over him and throwing it onto it's back. The spider gave a screech, as it flailed to get back onto it's legs. "Piera, stay behind me!" Noct said, holding his composure. He wasn't getting tired all that quickly, but his energy was dropping at a steady rate. Perhaps it was from all of the blocking and deflecting he was doing. His energy had difted to half, but was coming back at a steady rate, but at this rate he would be out of energy and the spiders would overrun him.

Spoiler

ID# 84104 results:

Battle: 2 miss

Mob: 5 miss

[H:0] Nocturn - HP: 58/60: EP: 6/8 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18

The trio of spiders continued their attacks on Nocturn. But he deftly managed to either avoid or push back them. Well. All but the last one. That particular one he avoided the attack by using the arachnid's forward momentum to send it upwards and backwards... Right into her. Squealing in shock and terror, Piera flailed, dropping her weapon in her desperate attempts to get away from the spider that was also flailing to try and get itself upright. Instead of taking the opportunity to try and attack the prone creature, the alchemist clenched her Healing Heart necklace, a soft green glow emanating from it as well as around Nocturn as he was suddenly brought up to full health thanks to her First Aid skill.

Spoiler

ID# 84105 results:

CD: 12+3=15
[First Aid Skill Used]

[H:0] Nocturn - HP: 60/60: EP: 6/8 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18

Edited by Piera

Noct threw the spider over his shoulder, not realsing what he had just done. The green aura around him, and the panic squeals reminded him that he wasn't alone. He turned his head to see the spider barreling towards him. But that was his mistake, the first spider grabbed ahold of his weapon, ripping it from his hand. The second spider tackled Noct, throwing him over Piera and onto his back. The spider he tossed over him sunk it's fangs into his skin, eaisilly penatrating his starter clothes. He still only took minimal damage from it, thanks to the blanket effect from his bracers. He reached up, punching the spider with his now weaponless hand.

Spoiler

D# 84106 results:

BD: 1 (really...)

MD: 7 hit

[H:0] Nocturn - HP: 57/60: EP: 5/8 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 18