[PP-F5] What Lurks In The Sand{zero_lost04}

The plate armored player would walk through the stone town on the fifth floor known as Fortaleza and would only come to a stop a few yards back from the only way in and out of the town. The man was simply armored but held a shield that wore two golden lions on its front and a sword's handle could be seen poking out from behind it, resting till drawn by its wielder. The main thing one would note was that his free arm was holding onto a small boar which he had claimed as his familiar a good time back. The tiny boar would wiggle and shift around on his arm, as if trying to get away from his grip to which the player would give a light bump up of his arm, calming the creature shortly after. It was nice to have a familiar as it kept things from getting too terribly dull though the main downside was the lack of communication. The player would take in a deep breath and exhale and wondered if he'd be able to find someone on this floor that wouldn't mind a small grind in the sands. He had grown a bit tired of the fields and wanted something else for a change.

After getting his new equipment, Zero was looking for a reason to go and test it out and see what all his new gear and recently increased level would allow him to do in the game.  He had decided to come back up to Floor 5 because he figured that the creatures here would be a tad bit stronger and should give some better loot for fighting them than down on the earlier floors.  Without having gotten any kind of vanity equipment now, Zero still liked the way that he looked, using the starter iron breastplate as a vanity item over his shirt and adding the Obsidian Guard on his shoulders for the actual armor he felt looked pretty good, though he hoped his clothing would be ready at the Tailor's by the time he finished roaming around up here.   With the Obsidian Guard he got from Teion and the Two Handed Sword of the Fallen that Macradon gave him, Zero was feeling pretty confident in himself, even though he had never really been up on this floor before.  As he was getting ready to head out of the town, he noticed a man in plate armor and holding a shield with two golden lions on it.  The player looked pretty cool and then he noticed the tiny boar that he was holding under his other arm.  He wondered if that was the thing that was referred to in this game as a "familiar".  Since he didn't really know much about this floor aside from the town, he decided that it didn't hurt him to ask the other player if he knew of any good places to adventure through around here.

"Excuse me,  I don't mean to interrupt but you looked like you knew your way around here a bit more than I did.  I was wondering if you knew of any good adventuring spots on this floor?  I only just managed to get to a point where I feel comfortable coming up to this level so I don't really know much about what is on this floor.  My handle is zero_lost04, it is a pleasure to meet you."  Zero came up to the other player and attempted to be as respectful as he could, while the player did have a green cursor, that didn't mean that he wasn't going to be as respectful as he could, the rules of this world were a bit different than the real world but common courtesy was something that was universal.

@Lee

Edited by zero_lost04

The armored covered player would continue to think of just what it was that he was going to do from this point onward. He wasn't rightly sure on all of the different monsters that were on this floor aside from snakes which in all honesty was one of the reasons he came to the floor. He remembered fondly of the snake he had in the real world and if he did not find Babette, he had every intention of looking for a snake of some kind to become his pet. He would be broken from this train of thought by the voice he had not heard before. His attentions would turn toward the other another player.

The player would announce that he assumed Lee to know his surroundings and if he was aware of any areas on the floor with visiting. Lee would turn to face the player and extend his own greeting "Well, it's been awhile since I've seen someone with an actual online game name. Name's Lee." He would then point toward the gate and continue "As for the floor, I'm winging it myself and was about to go out and find out just that. You wanna join me in this little venture? More the merrier as they say and I ain't got any problem with the company."

"Well, I always use this handle for any game that I play, I know things aren't quite like they used to be when I first started playing MMOs, especially in this game, but I have a lot of fondness for it.  It is a pleasure to meet you Lee. As for joining you on a little venture...I think that I will do so.  I've been winging it since I decided to start making my way through this game as well, so it could be a lot of fun.  Where too?"  Zero responds to Lee, he was actually the first person to remark on the fact that he had what would truly be considered an online handle name that didn't even resemble a real name.  Lee then mentioned something about how he was really just winging it and asked if Zero would like to join him on a little outing.  At first, he thought about declining, but before he could even start to decline, he just had a sudden and quick change of heart and decided to go with him.  After all,  sometimes the best adventures were ones that weren't really planned and this game was pretty dangerous, he had nearly died a few times playing solo already so going with someone else should up his odds for survival.  Plus, maybe between the two of them they could find something really interesting around to do and might be able to turn this into a very lucrative outing for the both of them.

@Lee

Lee was pleasantly surprised that Zero_Lost04 would take him up on his offer to go on an small outing to which he would open a menu before himself and after shifting through a few drop down menu's, he would send a party invite to his fellow player.

Lee Sent Zero_Lost04 a Party Invite

He would then close the menu as he would continue "Just to make sure friendly fire wouldn't become a thing because that is something I'd really dislike. Haven't turned orange in the game yet and so far, don't have any real inclination to do so." Shortly after, they made their way out into the desert which held sand, dunes and sun, all in great quantities. There were a few large rock masses dotted out across the landscape but they seemed so far away but it was then that he was about to speak again when he would notice shifting sands not to far off and then tilt his head to the side as he would slowly lean forward to place the small boar onto the ground "What have we here."

Spoiler

[H:0] Lee               - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:0] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 18

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 111/111 | DMG: 33

Zero does not hesitate when he receives that party invite from Lee, having expected that to come.  He accepts the invite and joins the party and he nods along in agreement with Lee when he talks about the reasons why he wanted to make an official party.  He could definitely understand the logic in though, a part of him had to think about how weird the red player rules could be sometimes, considering you could go orange in a quest from what he had heard from Hydra.  Still Zero liked the idea of an official party a lot more than just the two of them wandering around, there was safety in numbers and there was greater help to be in a party together.

This was actually Zero's first time heading out of the confines of the safe zone of the city.  While he had visited this floor before, it was also the first time, he hadn't ever been out into the vast desert that made up the majority of this floor. He had an idea of what he could expect to see, considering that most of the biomes on the floors appeared to be similar to what you would find in the real world, he figured that there would likely be snake and scorpion like monsters throughout the field.  Almost as he was thinking that, he and Lee stumbled across a Scorpion monster.  As Zero looked it over, he saw its name was "Sand Scorpion".  He grabs his Two Handed Sword of the Fallen by the hilt and removes it from his back before turning his head to Lee.

"I hope you don't mind if I get things started here?  I've been itching to try out my new sword for quite some time."  Zero says as he grasps the blade with both hands. He pulls his arms to his right side and allows the blade to follow behind him as he rushes the Scorpion monster.  As he nears, he steps and pivots on one foot and allows his momentum to slash the blade forward and towards the Scorpion.  Having never used this blade in combat yet, Zero wasn't quite used to the weight and length of this sword just yet and his attack barely misses connecting with the Scorpion.  He then brings his sword up in front of his chest in a variant of a cross guard, prepared just in case the Scorpion lashes out its attack towards him.

@Lee

Roll ID - 83525

BD - 2 + 2 = 4 (Miss)

[H:0] Lee               - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:0] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 10/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 111/111 | DMG: 40

Edited by zero_lost04

Lee was pleased that the player did in fact accept his invite so things were surely to go far smoother this way. As they moved out into the sands, the first enemy that appeared seemed to be a scorpion type monster. It broke through the sand to reveal itself. It had a rounded head with a pair of mandibles to catch its prey though its claws had no real length to them as they were seemingly attached to its head. It's tail surely made up for the lack of length as its was about the same size as the creature itself plus a little bit more with two stingers on each side of its tip. It was overall about the size of a full grown dog. Lee would look to Zero_Lost04 as he said he wished to have the first swing to which Lee would hold his shield out as if to present the enemy "By all means, go ham." He would watch as Zero_lost04 would jump in and take a swing at the creature but come just short of actually landing a blow. Lee would begin to glow with a faint green aura "S'all good, you keep goin." Once he was ready, he would release his `Howl` which would break across the sands to catch the attention of the enemy.

The scorpion would fully break from the sand after the attack of the two-handed swordsman would miss it. The plate armored man's howl would cause it to seemingly ignore the player that had started to assault it and make a beeline toward the shield user. It swung its tail to try and stab the player but would miss the strike upon seeing a smaller boar not to far off which must have caused its attention to break from the strike.

Spoiler

[H:3] Lee               - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:0] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 10/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

ID: 83551  MBD: 2

Lee agreed with allowing Zero to take the first strike, though after missing so remarkably he kind of wished that he hadn't taken the first strike at the creature.  He was pretty sure that Lee was aware that he wasn't too high of a level yet, but he didn't want to appear to be completely inept at how the game worked.  He had survived a good little bit, some on his own and some with others, and didn't want to come off looking like a complete noob.  He then heard a Howl erupt from Lee.  While he wasn't too familiar with the ability himself yet, he assumed it was a variance of the threaten ability in other MMOs, it would allow him to generate massive amounts of hate in a short period of time, allowing himself to become the target of the monster instead of Zero.

Nodding a thanks to Lee for the assist as the Scorpion attacks and misses the other player, Zero moves in to attack once again.  As he raises his blade up, he feels his footing become extremely unsteady on the shifting sands below his feet.  With his footing now unsteady, he isn't able to swing his blade with the accuracy that he would have liked and he brings down his blade into the sand near the Scorpion once again.  Muttering silent curses to himself,  Zero attempts to dig his feet into the ground to secure his footing for his next strike.

@Lee

Roll ID - 83552

BD - 2 + 2 = 4 (Miss)

[H:3] Lee               - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

Edited by zero_lost04

The plate armored man would watch as the purple scorpion would shift its way across the sands in order to attack him. Though it would miss due to some unforeseen event to which Lee would let out a short but sudden laughter at the monster. He would look up to see Zero_Lost04 reading himself once more to strike the monster but this time, the landscape playing against him and causing another missed strike. "We still got this, ain't worried a bit. The sword can't be easy to swing on the current terrain." Lee would turn his attention at the monster once more though this he would be glaring down at it from a closer range. The energy would begin to flow once more and this time, the `Howl` would be aimed directly at the monster for good measure.

The Scorpion would shift to the side of the fallen blade that was aimed for it and while it knew of the blade, it was still focused on the plate armored man. It would bring its stinger back once more but as the man howled at it, the stinger would miss its mark from either the sudden roar or from the fright.

Spoiler

[H:6] Lee               - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

ID: 83794  MBD: 4

Zero steadied himself and focused his gaze squarely on the scorpion that had still turned away from him.  He barely heard Lee's reassurance that they still had this, though he does not his nod in a reaction to his words, grasping it on some level as his conscious was focused entirely on the creature right in front of him.  His breathing slowed a bit as he heard another thunderous howl erupt from Lee, further grabbing the scorpions attention and causing the creature to focus solely on Lee alone.  The sand did make keeping his footing and scoring a meaningful attack more difficult with the weapon that he was using, but he could compensate for that, he just needed to make absolute sure of what he was doing as he attacked.

His movements were slightly slower this time as he moved towards the Scorpion as it lashed out at his fellow party member.  His footing was sure, shifting his weight with the shifting of the sands as he stepped to keep himself on point to his target.   He draws his blade back close to his side and with a flick of his wrists as he rotates his body, Zero brings his blade around in a wide, sweeping slash from right to left in front of his body.  The blade connects solidly, scoring a critical hit on the Scorpion and dealing a pretty substantial amount of damage, at least for his level anyway.  He brings his blade back up in front of his chest and readies for the moment his attack cool down is done and he can launch his next strike.

@Lee

Roll ID - 83895 : Battle Dice - 9 + 2 = 11 (Critical Hit, +1 Damage, +1 Hate)

Straight Sword Art Activated - 6 + 1 = 7 X 2 = 14 DMG

[H:6] Lee                -HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:2] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 8/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 97/111 | DMG: 40

Edited by zero_lost04

Lee watched as Zero_Lost04 was laser focused on the task at hand and the defeat of the creature they had come across. This was defiantly an admirable quality that would surely only grow as his level increased. Lee would continue to keep his own guard up as Zero_Lost04 would launch a successful attack which he would let out a whistle "Well, when you get in that hit, you make sure that it counts don't cha?" He would say as he would turn his attentions down toward the monster and would raise his sword up and let it come down to strike after his partner and while it did in fact hit, it was nothing in terms of power and sadly, no after effects would follow up. "Well that is a bit disheartening."

The Sand Scorpion would recoil back as it was struck with a heavy blow from the swordsman and as it turned back to attack the armored man it would be struck again and though it wasn't with real force, it was enough to cause the monster to fall back and swing its head form one side to the other, its pincers clasping at nothing but air and opportunity but only hitting one of those things.

Spoiler

ID: 84947
BD: 6

[H:7] Lee               - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:2] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 10/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 96/111 | DMG: 40
ID: 83950  MBD: 1

Zero smirked as his attack finally connected and he was getting a feel for not only fighting with this blade, but also for fighting in this location.  The sword he had gotten from Macradon was definitely different than the starter one he had from the beginning of the game and the loose sand all around him made fighting more difficult than normal as well.  Still, in a game that used physics that were so close to real life and had an unparalleled freedom of motion through the nerve gear system, any challenge or difficulty could be over come with enough focus and strategy, it was all a matter of making it work.  He heard Lee call out to him and even in the heat of battle, Zero couldn't help but respond to him.

"Well, I have to make the most out of every hit I get.  Without any kind of thorns ability or damage over time abilities like bleed, I have to take on monsters the old fashioned way, slowly beating them to death."  Zero shouts as he see's Lee deliver his own blow to the creature.  He couldn't really tell how much damage that attack did or if it had some other effect that might proc on hit, but in the end that didn't really change how Zero was going to approach this fight anyway.  Gripping the hilt of his blade tightly and pulling it in close to his side, he lunges forward and slashes from side to side with his Straight Sword Art again, once again leaving a red code-like trail on the scorpion's body as his attack connected and hit for its damage.  Since the focus was on Lee, Zero wasn't too focused on getting out of range of the Scorpion's attack, instead he moved more to make sure that he was in good position for his next strike.

@Lee

ID:83959
BD:  7 + 2 = 10 (Hit)

Straight Sword Art Activated - 6 x 2 = 12 DMG

[H:7] Lee               - HP: 220/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:3] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 7/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 84/111 | DMG: 40

Edited by zero_lost04

Lee would watch the Sand Scorpion flail about and snap at anything that came close to which was neither of them at the moment which made him feel kinda sad. This was short lived though as there was nothing around it to actually attack. Zero_Lost04 would answer him, speaking that because he wasn't the most in terms of defense that he had to make sure that each strike made an impact and upon hearing him talking about beating them the old fashioned way, Lee couldn't help but laugh out load and nod his head in agreement "Hey, I got no problem with that. I can definitely get behind that logic. Oldie but goodie." He would then see Zero_Lost04 attack the monster once more, landing another blow against the creature. Lee would follow up by raising his sword high above him and letting it come straight down, the sword sparking upon connecting with the monster, blood appearing along the blade that hit the monster and seemingly infecting the creature and seeing this, Lee would smile "Yyyyyeeeessssss."

The Sand Scorpion would real back from another strike by the two handed blade and would skitter away from the attacker. It till aimed its hatred toward the plate armored man and when the man would attack, it would become enraged and use the closeness of the man to use both its tiny pincers to strike like a bolt of lightning. The strikes were countered by the shield of the armored man but the damage would seemingly blast through from the critical hit. The creature would pull its limbs back and take a defensive stance but it would soon begin to feel off.

Spoiler

ID: 83963
BD: 9 (+1 DMG/ BLD for next 2 Turns / PAR for next 1 Turn)

[H:9] Lee               - HP: 213/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:3] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 7/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 81/111 | DMG: 40 (BLD+2)(PAR+2)
ID: 83964  MBD: 10 (+2 DMG / PAR for next 1 Turn)

Zero could see that Lee was getting quite a bit of fun out of this.  The monster, despite its relative strength, didn't really seem like it could do much against the two of them.    Granted if they both started missing a lot of hits and the scorpion started blasting them with powerful strikes, that could turn around pretty quickly, but that seemed unlikely.  Even on a normal hit, Zero was doing a pretty substantial amount of damage and he was pretty confident that while Lee didn't seem to do a lot of outright damage, that he probably had some abilities on either his weapon, armor, shield or all of the above that would allow him to take care creatures as well.  That seemed to be confirmed when he noticed a bleeding effect appear to follow the red slash of code that the game generated on a hit.  That seemed to indicate that at the very least, Lee's weapon had a bleed effect that would sometimes proc on hit.  

Zero moves in to strike again, bringing his blade up and driving it down, mostly allowing the force of gravity to the work and generate the power behind the attack for him, however just as his attack was about to hit, the Scorpion moved back slightly and took up a defensive position after scoring an attack on Lee.  Due to this sudden change in movement from the Scorpion, Zero's attack would miss by only inches, barely avoiding making contact with creature and doing damage.  Still, he didn't let it bother him too much, if his assumption about the bleed ability was right, then it was only a matter of time before the Scorpion fell to their combined assault.

@Lee

Roll ID - 83994

BD - 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss)

[H:9] Lee               - HP: 213/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 81/111 | DMG: 40 (BLD+2)(PAR+2)

Edited by zero_lost04

Lee would turn his attentions down toward the monster as it struck at him, while he did defend himself, his health would take a small blip as the damage would show. He would stand his ground though as he would notice that the effect of his shield would activate. Not only would the shocking effects of the sword go off but that of his shield would as well. He would reel back as Zero_Lost04 would swing in an attempt to strike but as he missed, Lee would aim to strike at the creature as well but for something that wasn't moving, it must be that he aimed to strike at where it was going to be because he missed as well. He would stare down at his sword in the sand and the sand scorpion in almost disbelief "Well isn't this a bit of a surprise." He would draw his sword back and look at it as if it was the problem.

The Sand Scorpion would stutter, not being able to move from the paralyzing effects it was now under but the bleed effect would cause it to take damage regardless of being hit by the blades as its health would further decrease.

Spoiler

ID: 84216
BD: 3 (MISS)

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 12-81= 69/111 | DMG: 40 (BLD+1)(PAR+1)
ID: N/A  MBD: N/A

It was a look of shock to both Lee and Zero as they both looked at their weapon's almost confused.  Zero attempts to shake off that feeling as quickly as he can, after all, this game was based on control through mind so while there were still clearly some more random elements remaining to balance the game, there had to still be a good bit of it based on the actions your brain told your virtual body.  While it was true that once your numbers got high enough, you were virtually untouchable, a great strategy and solid execution could also overcome a lot as well.  It was an interesting balance that could be struck in this game, it was something that could definitely extend the life cycle of the game, well aside from that whole trapped in the death thing it had going on right now.

Zero again focused and took in a deep breath, looking straight at the scorpion as it was locked in place due to it paralysis.  He held his blade up and let it begin glowing as the Sword Art began to activate.  He waited for the right moment, waiting to feel the sword art begin to start fully activating.  When he felt that the moment was just right, he stepped forward and swung the blade hard side to side and scores a solid hit against the Sand Scorpion.   It left the signature trail of red code as the attack blasted through the scorpion and dealt his damage.

@Lee

Roll ID - 84241

BD - 4 +2 = 6 (Hit)

Straight Sword Art Activated - 6 x 2 = 12

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 57/111 | DMG: 40 (BLD+1)(PAR+1)

Edited by zero_lost04

Lee would continue to stare at his weapon as if it had done him a personal offense and it did this of its own accord to cause him to miss. He would look down at his shield and mutter something inaudible to it and then to his weapon of choice. He would then look up in order to see Zero_Lost04 take a moment to breath and ready himself and his skill and upon unleashing it, it would land on the still frozen creature to which Lee would tap his sword against the front of his shield in a clapping motion "There we go, that is what I'm talkin about." Lee would swing his sword down without looking and because of this, his sword would strike sand as the creature had been moved from the Sword Art and Lee would look down when his sword did not meet the resistance he had hoped it would have. "Son of a..." He would let his head fall back and take in a deep breath "ggggGGGAAHH, Video games and the to-be-da*med hit boxes!" Even though the scorpion was no where near the blade when it fell.

The Sand Scorpion could do nothing but take the strike and continue to bleed from the effects it was still under and the sword skill that was used against it would cause its health to drop further but it would begin to twitch a leg and aim to regain itself.

Spoiler

ID: 84255
BD: 3

[H:4] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 5/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 57-12= 45/111 | DMG: 40 (BLD)(PAR)
ID: N/A  MBD: N/A

The fight was going, probably the way to put it would be average, at least in Zero's estimation.  Both of them weren't having a lot of luck with landing blows, though when they were able to do so, they were scoring some pretty significant damage, either through Zero's outright damage or Lee's abilities.  The battleground that they were on was what Zero was attributing most of their difficulties too, the shifting sands made it hard to stand and keep your balance when you attacked, between Zero's heavy blade and Lee's plate armor, the two of them probably weren't the most properly equipped for a battle in the desert.  

Zero bends his knees slightly and gets ready to attack again, ready to slash into the Scorpion once more and hopefully clock some pretty solid damage against the Scorpion.  Just as he beings to swing his sword, he hear's Lee shout out in anger and annoyance.  As Zero looks up from his attack to check on Lee with a bewildered look, his attack goes sailing over the head of the Sand Scorpion and misses the creature entirely.  Zero let's out a dejected sigh, this was definitely turning into a little bit of a comedy of errors, but he was grateful at least that he felt like they had done enough damage to the Scorpion that in a worst case scenario it would die to Lee's "Thorns" ability long before it could really harm either of them significantly.

@Lee

Spoiler

Roll ID - 84293

BD - 2 + 2 = 4 (Miss)

[H:5] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 5/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 57-12= 45/111 | DMG: 40 (BLD)(PAR)

Edited by zero_lost04

The plate armored man would rip his sword from the ground and quickly turn his attention toward the scorpion that was seemingly taunting him. It wasn't doing anything different from what it was doing prior but now, now it seemed as if it was doing all these things on purpose. Lee would take in a deep breath as he noticed Zero_Lost04 had missed his strike due to what he assumed to be Lee's rambling. Lee would aim his weapon at the scorpion "You are starting to get on my ever lasting..." He would draw his sword back and thrust himself and his blade forward, sparks and blood emitting from along the blades edge as it would inject itself into the creature "nerve." He would then rip it out and bring his shield up with a wide smile over his face.

The Sand Scorpion would finally break free from its paralysis just as the broadsword wielding player would miss it. It would turn its attention to the shield wielder just in time to take a stab to its back. It would stab against the shield and be met with recoil yet again, the thorns causing more damage to the creature as the effects would soon take effect yet again and it would soon spell disaster for the creature.

Spoiler

ID: 84301
BD: 10

[H:9] Lee               - HP: 213-5= 208/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:4] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 5/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 45-3-14= 28/111 | DMG: 40 (BLD+2)(PAR+1)(THN)
ID: 84302  MBD: 6

:Editing - Rolling for Combat:

Spoiler

Roll ID - 84359

BD - 1 (Critical Miss)

[H:9] Lee               - HP:  208/220 | EP: 22/22 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 0 | MIT: 35 | THN: 14 dmg | BLD: 12
[H:4] Zero_Lost04 - HP: 100/100 | EP: 6/10 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | RGN: 9 | MIT: 21

Sand Scorpion      - HP: 28/111 | DMG: 40 (BLD+2)(PAR+1)(THN)

Edited by zero_lost04