[SP-11] Back to the Start

“What do you want from me? If you dare think I’m trading, I won’t hesitate to get out of here without doing such a thing.” He was not going to compromise right now, and he did not prepare his items for trade. Even if he were getting a unique, he did not have anything worth such a thing yet. And it would be a shame if he would end up having to fight for his way out of here. He was not too trusting of whoever this person was. They handed him some more materials, perhaps in order to shut him up. They had a hood over their heads, so the only thing he was able to see was a pair of lips. It was like Hidden with her hood equipped, but this was not her in the slightest based on the tone of her voice and the sound he heard from her.

ID# 84044 results:

Loot: 12 + 9 = 21

Total Mats: 72

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Keep calm, don’t worry. I’m not going to kill ya. But you did find me a bit of a new place, never knew you could get up here and deal with such a place. I do know this though. If some things help you out, they are only doing it so that you can leave faster. Basically, you don’t need to deal with them anymore, unless you want to end up in a fight with them in which…” He would look down at Sey’s shoes up to the top of his head, scanning him for the moment and then shaking his head. “You are nowhere near ready for.” With that, Sey would slowly look at the acorns by the leave floor. He would then pick them up just as slowly before then placing them into his inventory, the result being nearly eight days worth of crafting available to him. Interesting development.

ID# 84046 results:

Loot: 13 + 9 = 22

Total Mats: 76

Seems like they were going to have a little chat, which was a better result than a fight as of right now. Well, Sey knew not to speak, and give the man as little data about himself as possible. If this were a broker, they probably had some form of value. “Well, you are probably wondering how I even got here. Considering your clothes are of that of a scout, it’s only natural for me to want to know where you go. You all are the ones that find the new places that the game has to offer. Now is that really such a bad thing? I could really sell this data.” Though he would then tilt his head to the side before a sudden massive number of materials would appear on the ground again. “And that will be your payment, in case you want to object. Consider them yours.”

ID# 84047 results:

Loot: 1

Total Mats: 76

Sey however was not so trusting of this person yet. They were just random materials based on what he saw. He crossed his arms and shook his head. It was just the timing, that was what he was going to believe. The player in front of him would tilt his head to the side, though his lips would form a small smile. “So you saw through the trick, right? Honestly, it was more of a bluff. People tend to fall for it a lot, if you memorize how long it takes for the materials to spawn, you can strike up some sweet deals with the ignorant crafters. Seems like you aren’t such a fool. In that case, feel free to have these materials, I don’t need them for anything anyways. You are a lot more observant than I thought.” Now THAT was a lot more inviting than the previous offer.

ID# 84048 results:

Loot: 17 + 9 = 26

Total Mats: 80

So he would pick up a few more materials from the ground before then placing them in his inventory. All right, this guy was sticking to his word, lowering Sey’s guard just a little bit. It was not enough to get to the point of trust, nowhere even near close. But it was enough for him to not think about attacking anymore. “All right, it seems like you are willing to listen to reason, you selective mute. Well in that case, tell me what store you run, maybe I would be able to find it and buy from there. I could use a few alcoholics.” Explained to him, only for Sey to lower his eyes and close them halfway. It seems like he did not just notice what he said. The hidden cloaked man would tilt his head to the side, a small smile on his face. Seems like he noticed it too.

ID# 84050 results:

Loot: 2 + 9 = 11

Total Mats: 80

“Are you not the idiot who told me that he needed some alcoholic items? Tell me which profession that comes from.You full well know who I am and where I work. Not too sure I can believe you now, since it’s possible that you know that I am not even a scout in the first place.”  Boom, the first time that Sey spoke for a while. His lips were beginning to get a little bit dry in the process as well, it seems like he chose the right moment to speak as well. The hidden figure would have it’s stance stiffened a little bit. Perhaps it seemed to know nothing of it, or perhaps Sey was correctly. “Well aren’t you a bright one. To think you had such small attention to detail like that. It’s very interesting. But to be honest, I wouldn’t follow you if I didn’t think you were a scout.”

ID# 84051 results:

Loot: 15 + 9 = 24

Total Mats: 84

Hm, so it seems like there was a bit of truth in his words. Still though, it was a half of a lie, meaning that there was not much of a chance for them to be trusted. Why they are bothering Sey still at this point was a question in itself that he himself was unable to pick through, no matter how many psychology books he read back in the past. Still, it was not like he was being bothered. And all of the materials there were for him anyways, so it was not like Sey was being hindered either. The guy if anything was just there to save him that one time, then make sure to just be a bit of entertainment. Nothing worthy of being put on his friend’s list, but nothing that would make the snow haired player feel the redemption quest would be worth getting in trouble into against this person.

ID# 84052 results:

Loot: 3 + 9 = 12

Total Mats: 84

It seems like this area had plenty more materials to go. The guy would hold up a Rapier, the weapon that Sey was aiming to get before approaching the scene where the animals would be. Seems like he was going to make a way through. Well, he can wait for that gu to do that, then take advantage and follow so they would be able to locate some more materials. With that said, he would begin to look around and pick up some more of the fruit bits on the ground. At this point, he was going to be drowning in all sorts of materials. Then he was going to have to do some tasks with them, make some meals and gain the experience needed. His calculations required a lot more materials than what he had, and he was only a third of the way done with that. It was going to require much more than this.

ID# 84054 results:

Loot: 7 + 9 = 16

Total Mats: 88

And so he would hear the clashing of the rapier against the flesh of the monsters that the player was fighting against. Cool. It was going to take a while, but he might as well watch what was going to happen. When he looked at the player, the first thing he noticed was that the rapier was being held backwards. Due to this, it seemed like he did not have to pull back the weaponry before slashing at full force. Despite the fact that the weapon was designed to pierce, it looks like the player was just using this in order to make it a slashing weapon. That was something that Sey wanted to do, kill the original purpose of a weapon and make something really powerful out of it. He would take a small break to take a bit more fruit pieces from the leaf ground before looking back up to the fight.

ID# 84055 results:

Loot: 14 + 9 = 23

Total Mats: 92

It did not take him too long, as he was killing all of the monsters within one shot. None of them gave him any loot, but he did not seem to care before he then continued on the same path he was traveling on. With that done, the snow haired player would place his hands in his pockets and proceeded to move forward. The result of this would be a lot more materials in the second area, though it did not look too much different. There was a bit more tree for him to climb, but there did not seem to be much else up there as well. Eh, if there were materials there, maybe he would have a safety net of the first floor of the leaf floor in case he were to fall through the second. Now that was a comforting thought, so he would proceed to do just that and climb.

ID# 84056 results:

Total Mats: 96

It seems like they were not going to be meeting up with each other for a while. And so he would proceed to make sure that he made it up and away, since he would rather not see the hooded player like that again. They met, he helped a little bit, and now they were gone. It was not like Sey had to be friends with everyone in the game. If that were the game, then orange crystals would not be a thing. But the problem was, that was not the case in the slightest. He would then make it up to a higher part, only for there to be no materials there. Well, time to break it then. So he would jump up, causing the leaf floor to crash and he would land on the first one below the second one, and more materials that were launched up would be added.

ID# 84057 results:

Total Mats: 100

When he opened up the inventory, he was told that he had exactly one hundred materials. That was a good amount for now. With the new boss allowing the third tier to come along and just about sweep the game of the materials as well as add a third tier, he can continue to gain materials using the fact that the tier 3 items are going to be really rare. So it was time for him to go home he figured. Whoever the other player was, he did not really care if they did or did not meet ever again. So with that, he would pick himself back up from the leaf ground. It was time to go to the safe zone, though it was going to take a bit for him to do that. If there were stray materials, he would just pick them up and proceed to exit.

ID# 84058 results:

Loot: 16 + 9 = 25

Total Mats: 104

He stood up from the leaf ground and go from the second section of the area and move towards the first. There were a few almonds on the ground, so he would take them and put them away, allowing his inventory to be filled up even more. It was going to be about ten days worth of crafting right now, which was going to be very effective. With the massive amount of col that he had right now, he would proceed to get the exp he needed in order to get the highest ranking in the cooking profession. It was going to take about three weeks for him to actually get the full results, but it was going to be worth it at the end of it. And considering the crafts are rather tough, he was going to be standing high up among many others, so the climb he finished might not be mimicked.

ID# 84059 results:

Loot: 2 + 9 = 11

Total Mats: 104

With that said, he would then proceed to go towards the first section. There were some materials, but not too much anymore. A sure sign that a player was within the area recently, that being Sey himself. Still though, extra materials were extra materials. So he took another stop to make sure that he obtained them and placed them within his inventory, which didn’t take too long for him to do. With that done, the snow haired player would pick himself back up before looking at the tree that he brought himself up with. It was a strong grip he could use to get down, though is only problem would be the temptation of falling down. It was a risk he had to take, or end up staying up here until someone came to rescue him. At his level, that was just not something that he could afford. The former plan it was.

ID# 84060 results:

Loot: 6 + 9 = 15

Total Mats: 108

He would proceed to place his body against the tree, getting a good grip on it before then beginning to climb his way down the tree to make sure that he would hit the branch. That was going to be the first stop that he got. It was the only break he got as well, considering it was the only one sturdy enough to character a player character. Or at least one of his weight with the hear that he had on him. And the fall damage was not going to have a happy ending for him, mainly due to the lack of damage mitigation that he had. With that said, the snow haired player would place his palms on the bark and move down swiftly, seeing a few almonds in the process and then grab them with his left palm, adding them to his inventory and continued to move down.

ID# 84061 results:

Loot: 20 + 9 = 29

Total Mats: 112

He continued to move down the tree, looking up to make sure that he was not being followed like he was on the way up. Based on the scans and the search and detect that he had active, nothing did seem to be within his sight at all. The result of this would be him having nothing left to search for, so he would go back to focus on what’s happening below. The snow haired player was nearly halfway down the tree, making his way towards the ground. With a smile on his face, he would notice that there were a few more materials on the branches. They were acorns, so he would lower his body just enough to get the materials with the tips of his fingers before pulling himself back up. The even more for the shop, they were just not ending today, and he definitely had no complaints about that.

ID# 84062 results:

Loot: 11 + 9 = 20

Total Mats: 116

Halfway down, and there were more things for him to collect on the bark on his way down. They were not the most, but they will have to do. It was greedy of him to have materials on his mind at this point, but that greed also gave him over 100 materials just now as well, and who was going to argue with that reality? The snow haired player would then find said materials, take them out from the bark, and then put them in his inventory. It seems like he was able to sweep the tree clean of the materials that it had. With that said and done, he would nearly be a quarter of the tree away. Technically, he could jump down now and suffer only a little bit of damage. But there were monsters around, and unfortunately, there were no monster repels on him as well. So he needed as much health as he could maintain.

ID# 84063 results:

Loot: 3 + 9 = 12

Total Mats: 116

He was nearly done. This time, he did not find anything else on the tree. It had been swept up by a Sey, meaning that not a single part of it left would be available. All right, now that he spent all that time on the search, it was now time for him to go home. His body would drop down from a safe point of the tree that allowed him to land on his feet without taking a smidge of damage from the impact. His body would naturally roll before then jumping back up onto his feet. It was the most athletic he was going to be without the mod to help him out. All right, now he was going to look for the materials on the ground while he proceeded to walk back towards the safe zone. There, he would then officially end the search. This was a very successful looting day.

ID# 84064 results:

Loot: 19 + 9 = 28

Total Mats: 120

The snow haired player would look through the scene with a smile on his face and his hands in his pockets. This was exactly three times the usual material profits that he had. He would end up looking to the side to see that the safe zone was not too face at all. The fields were west, and the safe zone was north of him. He could cut through the fields and make it to his house within about two minutes since the teleportation gate was not even needed. His home was private, maybe a bit too much considering he had not seen his girl for a bit. It made him wonder what she was up to, but it was something he was going to figure out later. The list of names of the dead players was not showing her name, so that was a fortunate plus. He hoped she was not trapped anywhere though.

ID# 84065 results:

Loot: 1 + 9 = 10

And so he would finally be back. Though he would finally find four more materials right at the entrance before then making it in his home. The forest was as beautiful as ever, but it was nighttime, so it would be a good time to go inside. No monsters were around, but it often got very cold outside. And right now, that was not the goal that he was going to aim for. The materials would end up being placed within in the kitchen with a smile on his face as he would see how filled the boxes were. Oh man, Halcyon’s Keep was going to have a lot to look up to. With that out of the way, he would proceed to go to sleep. With a smile, he would end up going onto the right side of the bed, and he was going to make the crafts tomorrow. Today was a success.

ID# 84066 results:

Loot: 1 + 9 = 10