[PP-F1] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Keith, Janae)

She finds herself sitting beside her new friend, singing a small song she had learned, to a soothing beat like always. "You know what I feel like doing today?" She asks after a bit... "I want to go on the quest, for my first familiar!" She says after a bit... A old lady, some kind of gypsy comes up to the small party. She speaks about the quest. "Gosh, can the monster be a bunny?" She asks with a warm smile, The gypsy agreed and gave Janae a few carrots. "Thanks Gypsy!" She says in a kind voice as she walks off in a rush in look of new places to travel. "Guess where on the quest!" She smiles as she turns to the silent Keith. She sits next to him in wonder of what he had been thinking... She then takes the carrots and drags the items of <> into a slot in her inventory. Then closes the menu again and relaxes.

Keith smiled at how happy the young gilt looked and he found it quite contagious. Though he was a happy person almost all the time, something about her just made everything a little better when she smiled. "So what kind of bunny are you going for?" He asked, scratching his neck and stifling a yawn. "They have snow bunnies on floor 4, Sand bunnies on floor 7, and then there's the inconceivably rare Ragout Rabbit, which can be on any floor, but the odds of finding that little fella is like throwing a boomerang into a tornado and hoping your dog will catch it. And we also have Petit Bunnies, which are found on floor 1 and 7." He said, naming off many of the bunnies he has seen.

"hmm... petit bunnies are cute, but I want something like a silver bunny, or maybe a lighter pink rabbit, perhaps darker." She tries to decide on the rareness of them all. All pretty much same amount of rareness. "You know what, remember last time we met, I remember when I sang I saw a small silver bunny." She says remembering it's soft fur and small rabbit ear perking up with the small lullaby type soothing song.

Keith thought back and nodded too, remembering how the rabbit's sleek coat made it stand out from most others on the floor. "I remember those... They're called Starlight Bunnies. They're known for inly vining out at night, but your singing was just too good to sleep through." He then tended up and snapped his fingers. "I got it! You can try singing to find another one! That way, they'll like you enough to try eating something you offer them!" He said, giving her a warm smile. "Of course, if you wouldn't mind me listening to you sing too, that is."

"coarse not, Just have to remember a beat I used to listen to, in the real world and all, Have an idea?" She says Settling down and warming up her voice she remembers some pop, and electronic music she used to listen to, not very soothing... She sighs and lays down, looking at the clouds. "Perhaps we should wait a bit until night though, too." She says looking up the sun shining in her face. She considers the last part, but is always glad to have a bit of music singing in her life. She enjoys it, as a hobby it was her favorite thing to do.

Keith smiled and laid down next to her. He didn't mind staying up late, he was a fan of stargazing and would stay up to do it most nights anyway. He looked at his in-game menu and then looked to Janae. "Well, that means we'll have some free time until it really gets around to when they start appearing. Anything you wanna try doing before then? Heck, we could even just lay here and talk if you like." He said, resting his arms beneath his head and relaxing into the grass more.

She had made some sandwiches before the adventure and took them out of her inventory. She gave one to Keith "Turkey,and lettuce. as well as a bit of tomato, sorry if it isn't your favorite, I wasn't expecting you to come!" She says while offering it to him, then gasing at the sky. "Hey, we can relax at least. Being here isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world." She says turning and smiling at him. My pigtails lay against the ground, the small ribbons swaying in the small amount of breeze they got a bit tangled, then got back to there original position, helping her ponies stay in. She looked at the sun starting, to set, yet had breeze keeping it back, It was if she could push it back into the middle of the sky again...

Keith smiled warmly and accepted the sandwich from the girl. "Thank you!" They sat there eating and talking, mostly enjoying each others company as the sun started to sink into the skyline. Colors of crimson and cobalt danced with orange, sending slurs of color across the horizon as the two players became aware that night was almost ready to make itself known. Keith smiled and nodded over to Janae. "So, wabbit season?" He asked, as cool wind ruffled his blue hair.

"Duck season!" She automatically replied.

(We gotta make this roleplay 2 pages LONG ._. oh gosh)

She looks at the clouds transform into tiny specks of stars as she starts to sing a small song about stars and constellations.

She smiled as she ate a bit off the edge of her triangled sandwich.

She smiled as the sandwich had tasted AMAZING :3

Keith had already finished his sandwich and looked up at the sky, having every constellation down and known by heart. For a while, he began to point out constellations like Perseus, Andromeda, and Thesus out in the sky to Janae, but he suddenly stopped and tensed as he heard a sound not too far off. "You hear that?" He asked, glancing over at the source of the noise. "Be careful, this could be a mo-" he was stopped when he saw a silver bunny hop out of the brush, and then another, and another, until a whole group was hopping by them as they seemed to be going somewhere.

the bunnies head opposite of the group."Lets follow them!" She whispers as she sneaks near the trees that they were heading to. They travel towards a statue..."Weird...." She whispers again as the bunnies start talking japanese. "Gosh, they talk!" She says as she looks at the small group of baby bunnies.

Keith furrowed his brow as he tried to listen to them, yet he couldn't make out what they were saying. He hid behind a shrub and poked his head over the top, just enough so he could watch them. "Alright... We gotta be quiet... So try not to say anything, alright?" He said to Janae, putting his index finger up against his lips in a 'Ssh' manner.

We followed them into the bushes watching their every move. They suddenly gather toward a statue, in the look of a large bunny with a crown on it, they bow down... and the large bunny statue starts to move. He twitched his nose, and moved out of his statued pose. The bunnies bowed down as he moves forward "Follow me to victory over sao!" Says the bunny king, he looks around for any followers but doesn't really see us. He moves forward again...

"Those rabbits have been tricking everyone into thinking they're harmless..." Keith said, then standing up and pointing at the king rabbit. "Silly rabbit! Tricks are for kids!" All the bunnies stopped and turned towards Keith, dead silent as the boy stood there. "That pun was totally worth it."

"But keith, that one looks.. so... nevermind..." She says after it bit her and she took her dagger out."Ready?" She said as she took a pose to attack the king who had taken over the bunnies minds... She attacks...!

[0-3] Miss to Janae

[4-6] Dodge for opponent

[7-9] Hit -1 Hp to opponent

[10+] Hit -2 Hp to opponent

Janae: 7/7 Hp

Keith: 49/49 Hp

King Bunny: 9/10 Hp

Result:

Hit -1 Hp to King Bunny

I slash at him, as he scowls and sends his minions to attack us.

"I hit em'!" I was proud of myself....

(Could you post his attacks, or have another post or something that gave him an attack, I dunno how to make him attack, Sorry xD)

Keith sighed and drew the katana from his side, holding it up and pointing it at the bunny king. "Wabbit Season." He said, as he dashed forward with amazing speed, bringing his sword forward for an attack on the king, gaining more and more momentum with each tiny moment as he thrust his sword forward.

One of the smaller bunnies jumped into Keith's feet, causing him to miss and fall over, and more rabbits stopped him in time for the king to notice Keith had attempted an attack.

"Oh, Keith!" She sighs at the falling boy... She then attacks with her trusty dagger again....

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

[6-7] Hit -1 Hp to opponent

[8-10] Hit -2 Hp to opponent

Janae: 9/9 Hp

Keith: 49/49 Hp

King Bunny: 9/10 Hp

Result:

The king rabbit dodged...

She grunted as she hit the floor with her face, then stood up again, to see Keith's next attack...

Keith pushed all the bunnies off him and saw some biting him all over, griping his body in their mouths. Keith began pulling them off and lifted his katana again, running at the Bunny King as his sword glowed a pale blue. "Don't worry, Jan! I'll stop the rabbit!"

Keith quickly rocketed at the rabbit and slashed at intense speed, lashing out with a quick array of cuts and stabs faster than the rabbit king could even react, dealing 2 damage to the king.