[PP-F1] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Keith, Janae)

~Dice Roll~

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

[6-7] Hit -1 Hp to opponent

[8-10] Hit -2 Hp to opponent

Janae: 8/9 Hp

Keith: 49/49 Hp

King Bunny: 7/10 Hp

Result:

The king dodged the attack and then sends his minions after me, this time.

They nibble at my feet, and arms. I fall against the ground...

(-1 Hp to me)

Keith looked over and saw the bunnies hurting the innocent girl. "Hey! Get off of her!" He yelled, running over and swatting the rabbits away and helping her up. "Are you alright?" He asked, as he ran over slashing at the king as he was fueled by anger for what he did to his friend.

Keith realized he had forgotten that his sword was sheathed, and he ran straight into the king, falling on top of him. "Jan! Hit him now!" He called out, holding the rabbit and making it open for an attack.

~Dice Roll~

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

Keith: 49/49 Hp

Result:

He dodged.

She then had tons of rabbits coming up to her again.

They didn't nibble on her this time, but tried to trip her.

They didn't really do much good at that though....

The Rabbit King laughed as he saw the girls attempt. "Halt! I have your friend!" He said, showing that Keith was pinned down by mobs of bunnies who were now stabbing him with sharpened carrots they held in their mouths. His health bar dropped a smidge, before it filled again. Keith sighed and looked up at it. "Oh no. What am I to do? I can not possibly best these rabbits." He said sarcastically, as they were logically impossible to beat Keith at the current rate. "Jan, try showing what season these rabbits are in."

"Wabbit Season!!!" I smiled, then took it upon me to stab the rabbit....

~DICE ROLL~

[0-2] Miss to Janae

[3-5] Dodge for opponent

Keith: 48/49 Hp

Result:

I missed with anger flaring in my eyes...

I wanted to kill the rabbit yet I knew I couldn't...

He kept dodging and making the rabbits tougher.

The rabbit from the tree suddenly went and jumped on my shoulder.

He started squealing out names that had belonged to the small bunnies.

The king could no longer control them...

"ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!" He squealed as he lifted his paw towards the king bunny.

He might've been smaller than the others but it's fur glittered.

Just like the one I sang to... She smiled warmly at the bunny...

The king's hp reached zero by the time the large crowd of bunnies last attacked him.

I patted the bunnies head, that had climbed onto my shoulder...

"Well, looks like you got the perfect candidate for your familiar!" Keith said with a smile, as he pulled carrots out of his body. "Try feeding him with the snacks you were given, then all you have to do is give the bunny a name and he's your familiar from this point on!"

"Awesome!" I said as I turned to the small bunny. He jumped into my hands, as I took a carrot out of my inventory. I smiled. "Hey, little bunny!" I said as I smiled and fed it a small carrot that I had, then I took another. As it ate the carrot I pet his silver fur. It was like clouds... "Your so cute, little guy!" I smiled as I named the small animal. "Silver." I spoke as I had named the small animal, with fluffy silver fur. I then put a small glittering bow tie on him... He smiled a warm smile, at Keith, then at me. "Thanks for helping me, along this quest Silver, and Keith, you too." I looked at him, and smiled a warm smile...

BmF8C_DCYAAdiZD.jpg

Keith smiled and looked at how happy she was with her bunny, Silver. The two made a cute pair and keith was happy he was able to help her get her bunny. "If you ever need any help again, just come by and ask me." He said, as he knelt down next to her and brushed a few strands of hair out of her as as he smiled with a tilt of his head.

"Okay." She smiled up at <>. She fed the bunny the rest of the carrots, and she smiled at the warm sleeping bunny in her hands. The bunnies who had attacked the king ran from the group. <> being rested on her hand.... She pet the soft fur some more as Keith had been made a friend, not any weird man, but a real friend, not an acquaintance. She pet the soft fur... and looked at the sun rise, as her adventure had ended.

(~Closed~)