[F1-PP] <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>> Gryas, Zanne & Stryder

The pop up window appeared before Gryas and he clicked the accept icon and he was now part of the Emerald Harbingers. "That was much easier then I had thought, Part of me hoped there would be some kind of ceremony but that would not be very efficient now would it."  Gryas did not often use humor, but he was in a good mood today and thought he would try it out. "So is there some kind of task or anything that I can assist on for the guild?" He wanted to be active and to help out as much as he could around the guild but didn't really know where to start.

Gryas looked around the three of them and realized that they were just talking while standing in the middle of the forest. "Should we head back and talk on the way? We still need to get back to that NPC and hand this quest in as well."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zanne waited for the pop up to appear and then happily accepted it, her and Gryas were now part of a guild! It was exciting and as well a relief to know that she belonged in a guild now, she now had people that she could look out for and as well have a group of people that care about and look after her. "Hey Stryder do we have a guild hall? That would be so cool!" Zanne said as she then agreed with Gryas that they should begin heading back to town and started leading the way through the forest as they talked. While they walked through the forest Zanne kept her eyes open for anything useful along the way, unfortunately she was not able to find anything but that did not dampen her mood. It didn't take too long before they were back in the small village and in front of the two story house where they had received the quest. 

ID# 85915 results:  Loot: 3

@Stryder @Gryas Hey guys sorry it took so long! Been in a odd mood lately. Want to wrap it up now?

Edited by Zanne
  • 3 weeks later...

He smiled as both of them were added to his guild list, meaning he now had a way to keep them safe and track them, as well as be able to assist them a lot more. He thought about their questions, prepared to answer them as best he could. 

"Don't worry, when we find Atzo there will be some kind of ceremony, probably gonna be people giving Atzo a mouthful, but some kind of ceremony will take place, as for a task, i don't really have the authority to give you two much, best i can say is level up and get stronger and survive, and once we find Atzo we can sort out positions" He said, giving a thumbs up and smiling as he looked at them both. "We have Atzo's mansion, but no guild hall as of yet, were a small guild, and those cost some major col" He replied, sighing as he shook his head.

He started walking back,  following his two new friends, and once they got to the house he simply waited outside, it was there quest, he just tagged along, they could accept the reward for all of them.

• 7 months later...

*Locking from inactivity -

Rewards

@Zanne - 4 SP - Dragonic Fury - 460 Col

@Gryas - 4 SP 400 Col - Anneal Blade

@Stryder - 4 SP - 1180 Col

Anneal Blade: A Sword that has the enchantment '+1 Damage' (Sword has 1 base, and 1 extra damage)

Dragonic Fury 

Spoiler

Name: Dragonic Fury

Roll: 

ID# 84741 results:

Craft: 2 Rare Weapon

Loot: 11

Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: 1 DMG 1 ACC

Description: A dagger that is beautifully crafted, the eyes on the dragon glowing a bright, deep red whenever the holder is angry, The blade lighting up alongside it.