(Sp-F1) Accepting Reality

I woke up abruptly from the horrible vision I was having . I grabbed my sword, still believing that I was indeed, still in that horrid place. However, as those first few moments passed with me being out of my trance, I realized that I wasn't where I thought I was. I remembered that I was in a field on the first floor. It was here that I combated the Grassland Warrior and emerged victorious. So, once I realized my surrounding and that I wasn't in the hellish cave, I sheathed my sword and I sat on the ground. Not much time seemed to pass since I had passed out. The sun was still bright in the sky. So, to pass the time I just looked out over the hills and the grasslands of the area. I was still to tired to move anywhere, so I just took in the view. However, to say that the view was "gorgeous" would be a vast overstatement. I had been out on the fields many times, and I had grown accustom to how they looked. What might have looked splendid then no longer did so now. However, despite all that I still loved the view. How the grass moved with the wind and how the clouds rolled across the sky. Even though I had grown not to be amazed by them anymore, they still appealed to me. I watched as players ran across the field killing mobs and wildlife scurrying to and fro. I couldn't help but crack a smile. I also didn't know whether I should get up and move back to the towards the Town of Beginnings or stay out here. I chose the former. I had enough of the field for a right now at least...