[PP-F1] Training for the Hunt (Winik) [Complete]

The hunter would sigh, but kept a smile all the same.

"No, I should apologize to you.  I've put you through a hell of an ordeal for what?  A lesson about what you should already know?  Heh.."

The hunter said while opening his menu for a quick second.  After a few button presses, a screen would appear in front of Winik asking for trade permission.  The hunter would nod to the tank, pretty much forcing him to press yes.  In a second, two different lines of words would flash onto the screen.  One of them was a one handed straight sword with full damage capabilities.  The other was a small amount of col from the hunter: 10000 Col.

"Here!  The sword was my old one that brought me to the higher floors.  The col will be to get you some new gear.  Go into town and look for the Blazing Typhoon, and ask for Macradon.  Tell him, Hirru sent you, and he'll hook you up.  Though, you may have to visit a man named Shield to buy some materials, as well."

The hunter said before confirming the transaction.  He would nod towards the boy to take the gifts that he has been given.

"Think of these as either rewards, or a small loan.  Neither matters, as long as I see that you're making progress in the world.  Work hard, but think lightly.  Don't let this world stop you.  Live well, Winik.  I'll see you around."

Edited by Hirru

Winik stared at the trade window, speechless.  He glanced at Hirru's eyes, trying to figure out what kindness brought him to do such for a greenie like he.  Hirru nodded at Winik, as in confirmation to take it.  Winik swallowed heavily, pressing his finger firmly against the accept button.  Another swipe of his hand brought up his menu, where he looked for all his new additions.  His heart raced at the sight of his now heavy coin purse.

"Here!  The sword was my old one that brought me to the higher floors.  The col will be to get you some new gear.  Go into town and look for the Blazing Typhoon, and ask for Macradon.  Tell him, Hirru sent you, and he'll hook you up.  Though, you may have to visit a man named Shield to buy some materials, as well. Think of these as either rewards, or a small loan.  Neither matters, as long as I see that you're making progress in the world.  Work hard, but think lightly.  Don't let this world stop you.  Live well, Winik.  I'll see you around."

"You really didn't have to do this," Winik said, secretly shouting with glee in his mind. "I promise you I'll make good use of it.  And if you're ever looking for somebody to tank for you, find me.  I'll be there in a heartbeat." A few taps sent him to his inventory.  He unsheathed the blade from his waist, holding it up to the menu and letting go.  The old blade vanished, a tap later and a new blade was appearing in Winik's hand.  It wasn't much to look at, but the flavor text let him know of its true potential.  With a flourish, he swiped the blade to the side before sliding it smoothly into the sheath.  "First thing I'm going to do is get an armor set and a shield.  Then I'm going to grind until I'm on the fronlines.  I'll never forget this, Hirru."

Thread Complete

Summary

1 SP
(All)

10400 Col
(Winik)
[10000 Col Traded from Hirru + 400 thread]

Solace of the Lone Hunter
T1 OHSS +3 dmg
(Winik)
[Traded from Hirru]