[PP:F1] Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

"Maybe because we are both special." she chortled slightly with a hand over her mouth. Anemone nodded to her new friend, "A girl's day out. I don't think I had ever experienced something like that before. With a guild full of men, mostly front liners, I don't think a single one of them would enjoy just a day of going out and shopping. But I am sure the two of us will have loads of fun." Anemone beamed with a bright smile, her cheery exposition could not fade while in the presence of Raeze. The day had turned out quite fantastic, at least for her most of all, earning a friend and having another girl to talk to. Perhaps she was also more experienced in the boy's department as well. Anemone knew next to nothing about men or their desires. Well, she knew what some of their desires were as lewd as they were. But some had come off as romantics as well.

It was clear Anemone had been daydreaming a little, her eyes getting lost in the vast openess of the scenery as she stood there gnawing slightly on her bottom lip. A cool breeze had passed over shuffling some of her hair into her face which snapped her attention. She blinked several times and apologized while using her square nails to peel back the hair over her ear, "Sorry. I sometimes get lost in my thoughts. Where were we now..."

ID: 86121
LD: 14+ 8 = +4 T1 Materials (24 Total)

Finding some resources to her trained eyes was as easy as a snap of the fingers most of the time, this discovery was no different as she was able to find another great hulking lot of more materials. It was for a good purpose, helping her friend getting started with her business eventually and getting some materials for her equipment set. @Raeze

Edited by Anemone

[OOC: Is this were things get wrapped up? Or were you wanting to try to get another page? I'm not sure really where to go after we hit this point. I'm sorry this I haven't finished a thread yet >.<]

Raeze looked up at her friend. "That's okay. I understand getting a little lost within your own mind." She chuckled lightly. Her own mind having swayed too. She wondered if she would ever get to see her friend from the real world again. She didn't know if he was alive even, but she hoped. She walked around a little.

Next thing she knew, she was face first in the grass. "Ow!" she pushed her upper body up from the ground. "Oh, that was unexpected." She leaned back and got into a seated position on top of her knees. Rubbing her face, she brushed off a few blades of grass and some dirt crumbles. She turned her dark blue eyes upward and the bubbles of laughter began.  "HAHAHa, oh, I cant believe I'm so clumsy." She grabbed her stomach from the laughter. "Oh Ane, I'm so sorry." More laughter bubbled out of her. As she stood, Raeze brushed dirt off her clothes in a small cloud.

Raeze tried to stall her giggling as she admired the squashed patch of grass where she had fallen.

[ID: 86225 LD: 13 (+0MATS)]

@Anemone

Edited by Raeze

"Raeze! Watch--oooh." Anemone had ran towards her new friend in an attempt to catch her before she fell. The young woman had fallen face first into the ground from a pit in the ground, probably caused by some raging boars tearing up the earth as they passed by. Anemone sat down on her knees to make sure Raeze was not harmed, but the girl seemed to be just fine exploding into a fit of laughter. Anemone could not help but smile, it was so bright and cheery hearing that laugh.

"Well, I think we've collected a lot of materials. I have twenty-four to give you, this should really help in getting your equipment settled at some shops." Anemone wasn't very good when it came to combat talk, or even equipment for that matter. For she had worn the very basics of clothing and had no shred of armor on as protection. But Raeze was not going for the same build, she would need a good weapon and a good set of armor in whatever she hoped to design for her future dreams.

"Let's head back into town. I'll buy you lunch and we can talk a little more there. Perhaps we can even stop by and check out a few stores on the way over." Anemone stood up on her feet and would help @Raeze up is she were so inclined to accept her hand.

-Anemone Trades over all the Materials she found: 24 T1 Mats-
OOC: You are more than welcome to end this thread on your next post. Just need to post the rewards which is 1 SP Each, 200 Col each and your 24 T1 Mats. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Raeze nodded happily and accepted the mats passed to her. She tapped the items and selected the option to put into her bag. She felt bad that she had only gathered two materials to Anemone's 24. She smiled and allowed the young woman to help her up. "Thank you. Hopefully the next time we catch up, I'll be at least a few levels higher with some substantial gear." A hopeful grin spread across her face as her eyes lit up a little brighter. Raeze hugged Anemone and turned away to leave. "I really cant thank you enough, you know. You've done me a huge favor, and I hope someday to be able to repay you." She turned back to Anemone for a moment, hugged her again and then ran off. She was very excited to get some items made so maybe she would have better luck out in this death game. She slowed as she reached the village gates, having lost her new friend from sight. Hopefully she would soon be able to send a small present to her so the girl would remember her.

REWARDS

Raeze- 1SP, 200 COL, 26 T1 Materials

Anemone- 1SP, 200 COL

Edited by Raeze