F3-PP) Cutting a Pendant (Search for the Hoya)

Sky opened his inventory, pulling out the wolf necklace. It was a beautiful thing, though he knew it wasn't for him. He wasn't the kind of person to wear stuff like this. He turned to her, a friendly smile on his face to her.

"It wasn't hard, you hurt?" He said to her, smiling widely. They had wiped out the quest boss, and now they were done. There was nothing left quest wise to do at all, except what to do with his item. He looked over towards her, wondering if she would like it... He liked her, she was friendly and made him feel pretty relaxed and safe. Then he saw her fall onto her face, which he was quick to run over and pick her up, helping her up, sneakily unclipping the necklace and putting it around her neck while helping her up.

"You arlight?" He expressed with worry, putting a hand on her head once she was up.

Item given to Raeze

Hoya

Wolf.jpg.e9680b89b5761a4258c29ac683456b33.jpg

Edited by Stryder

Raeze allowed him to help her up as she brushed grass off her face. She was giggling softly, a normal reaction for when she does something clumsy. "I'm sorry. This happens a lot. One of the reasons I want to invest in the stealth skill. Maybe it will negate some of my clumsiness." Her shoulders moved with her laughter.

When she bent over to brush some dirt particles off her pants, a circular pendant swung forward. She stopped for a moment, confused by the new item, upon closer inspection she saw the black silhouette of a wolf overlaid on a purple moon  She didn't think she would get anything since he was the one to do all the fighting. She grabbed the pendant as she straightened her body once more. "Stryder, I thought the person who beat the creature obtained the last attack bonus." She tiled her head with her brows knitted together in her confusion, hand still holding up the circular pendant.

Item obtained from @Stryder: Hoya

Sky simply smiled, nodding towards her about the last attack bonus. She wasn't wrong.... But he had no use for it. It was an item which he had zero use for, it didn't suit him, and besides the quest reward was meant to be a gift, so why not give it to the one who accompanied him? He looked at it, thinking it suited her.

"Yeah, but not everyone is a selfish hoarder. I have no use for it, and i thought it might look good on ya" He said with a friendly smile, walking over and ruffing up her hair again before joking again. "As for a stealth skill stopping clumsiness, i doubt it will. Honestly all it will probably do is make it a little quieter" He replied, before pulling his hand off her head and lookign around. The forest around them was shifting, and his map had started working properly. The maze seemed to go with the Minotuar, and now that it was gone the part of the forest they were in seemed to go normal. 

"Looks like stuff is going normal"

Raeze looked from the pendant to Stryder for a moment. She was very confused by his actions. He said she was a friend and he had been very gracious with her, however he acted as if there may be something more hidden. The necklace was very pretty, and she was glad to have a memento to remember her new friend by when they decided to part ways. So she laid the pendant back down and returned her attention to Stryder. "You didn't have to though," She growled as he roughed up her ponytail once again.

She listened to his explanation about the stealth skill, becoming slightly disheartened. "I think, to be honest, that my clumsiness scares people off." She chuckled humorlessly. She watched as her map started working properly again and the forest began to return to normal. She noticed, as it was returning to normal, there was a spot that appeared to possibly house a material.

So, she donned her worn leather gloves once more and crouched in front of a small moss covered puddle. She allowed the confusion of Stryder's actions to slip from her mind as she felt the water hit the outside of her gloves. Her hair began to stand on end and a shiver ran through her body as she also felt the moss squish between her fingers.

Raeze got excited for a moment as her hand his a small harder item in the puddle. As she brought it out, the smell from the item hit her and she just as quickly dropped it. She threw her gloves off and stalked away from the area holding her breath.

[ID: 86662 LD: 2 (+0MATS) Total: 1MAT]

Edited by Raeze
Spoiler

ID# 86686 results:

Loot: 5 - No chest found

Clumsiness... Scaring people off? He hadn't really heard of that, much. It was true if you were to... Cluzy here, not many people would want to be around you in fear of death, but being scared? That was soemthing he didn't really see or hear much of. He shrugged, not really minding. He laughed a little at the growling, finding it rather cute as he messed her hair up.

As she went over to the puddle, he walked over with her, not having much to say, following her as she walked away. He ran up, smiling. 

"I did have to, lets be honest, what would i have done with it?" He asked, being sincere. He looked aorund, wondering if he would see anyhting, and despite a shiny tint glearing out of the corner, he casually ignored it, not wanting to walk off and leave her unprotected. 

"So, how was your first quest?" He asked, smiling rather fondly. He had gotten another player through the hardest part, the first step. After now, they would be able to look forward a little easier, he hoped.

Edited by Stryder

Her dark blue eyes narrowed playfully, "I thought we had agreed that you wouldn't do that anymore." She ducked around him hoping to avoid, yet another hair ruffling. "And I don't know, give it to a guild member or something? Are there any stats to it?" She questioned, not truly sure on how to check an item for stats.

She walked around, admiring the forest around them, listening to the birds calling out to eachother around them. "It was great actually, I was worried for nothing obviously." She smiled brightly at him. "Maybe the next time I come around a monster, I wont be so scared."  Her smile widened.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a small glint of light as the sun shone through the gaps in the trees. Curiously, she bounced over to it and inspected the area.

A small squeal erupted from her as she began pulling an item from the ground. Once fully out, she realized that it was a small bundle of silk thread. Her excitement went through the roof as she jumped up and bounced over to Stryder. She hid the item behind her back, hoping he hadn't seen her pull it out. "Well I found the perfect thing for you! A thank you for all that you've done and for the pendant from the quest." Her smile grew, if at all possible. Her happiness was overflowing.

[ID: 86688 LD: 15 (+1MAT) Total: 2MATs] @Stryder

Edited by Raeze

He grinned, having agree'd to it, but finding it a little to fun to stop. As for giving it to a guild member.... He thought about it, wondering if their was anyone he could give it to. There was Zanne, but he didn't really feel like it suited her. Thier was Atzo and Eatos, but neither of them would really like this, so he shook his head at that one, having decided to give it to her. 

"No, its just for show, and i like it on ya!" He said with a friendly smirk.

When she mentioned the monsters he grimaced a tiny bit, hoping she wouldn't notice. He didn't want her to think that just because she had survived one fight, that she could survive them all. Sure, she was about to hit a few levels higher and would be able to take a hit from some monsters, but he had been in enough fights to know stuff can turn bad.... Especially when he was new to it, and nearly got Kyoto killed... His face changed back to the friendly smile when she bounced back, hiding something behind her back, saying it was a thanks for him helping her out.

"Perfect thing?" He asked, seeing her overflowing happiness, which was infectious and made him smile just as widely. He couldn't place it, she was special. Though he had somethign serious to say to her, keeping his friendly expression through to the ned of it.  "It was no problem, I'm glad you enjoyed your first quest! Though i do have one more request. Before you go out fighting, i want to teach you how to survive a fight.... That way you won't have any reason to be scared of monsters because you will be able to kick their ass! How's that sound?" He said, smiling.

Raeze nodded, her deep blue eyes sparkling with excitement. When she pulled the silk thread out from behind her back she watched his expression closely. "I feel like this is something perfect for a tailor. What do you think?" She questioned, pulling up a trade window selecting the MAT and choosing Stryder's name in the recipient list.

Spoiler

Raeze has traded (x1) T1 MAT to Stryder

She looked at him some seriousness showing now. "Of course! I really need to learn the ins and outs of fighting. And I believe you'd be a great teacher." She smiled. She was excited to have someone who would teach her how to fight. That was one crucial thing to surviving in this death game. One needed to know how to fight. She already knew the technicalities to it. She's read that part of the manuals over and over. However, actually doing was different than just reading the technicalities. "Do you plan to talk to me about how, or are you going to show me?" She asked sincerely wanting to know. @Stryder

Edited by Raeze

Recieves 1 T1 material from Raeze

Sky smiled as he clicked the accept. He really hoped he could live up to the expectation and use this to actually craft something, he knew he could... Just he wasn't the best tailor in Aincrad, and he wasn't going to pretend to be. He wasn't going to give up though! And he was going to try and making a silk..... Maybe a dress out of it, who knows. He put it in his inventory, smiling at her before listening to her about fighting. 

How was he going to do this??? He needed to give her some equippment, and she needed to level up at least once or twice before it would be safe for him to actually take her hunting.... He thought hard, wondering how, and what, he was going to do with her. 

"Its not safe to really teach you yet, if im going to take you fighting your going to need a little bit of gear to be able to survive a hit or two. I can make you some, and get you a weapon. That fight earlier was easy, that monster was level eleven, it just wasn't strong enough to really be hard, a normal fight for me is a lot harder... How about this, lets get out of here, il go get some armor and a weapon for ya, and after that we can meet up and i can teach you?" He offered, thinking about going to Eatos for the weapons.

Raeze looked down toward the ground. She knew he was right, but she wished she didn't have to admit it. "I know. I think I got a little too excited. I'd love to get some gear." She smiled brightly once again nodding at Stryder. She swiped her left hand downward bringing up her menu. She tapped around a bit before a small window popped up in front of him. "You don't have to accept but I think you're a good friend." She sent the friend request, partially because she realized that she hadn't actually obtained any friends in her list since starting the game. It also reminded her, she needed to send a request to another person later. "You can message me whenever you're available to teach me." She nodded with a smile. "I look forward to seeing you again, maybe I'll have gained another level." She grinned with a spark in her eye.