[PP-F21] Cavernous Minerals [KoB]

Cavernous Minerals

Where the light of the bio luminescent plants and fungi seem to flourish, there have been reports of lesser mobs and more numerous gathering points.  It wouldn't take long for players to abuse this area for their own usage, and this is what brought the hunter here.  The twenty first floor was a new opportunity to bring new techniques into the fighting styles of, not only the guild, but the entire front lines.  The unknown materials that have appeared on this floor made stronger variants of the equipment that have been made before.  This could only point to the fact that the world was changing as they progressed up the castle in the sky, Aincrad.  The mobs were getting stronger, which made it fair to think that the upcoming floor boss would have their strength boosted far more than the others that they had fought.  Thinking about it further, the hunter didn't think that fighting mobs right now would be appropriate, as they would require the most out of their strengths.  Going into that, the only thing that he thought to do was make a hunt for some of these abundant mats.

He sent a group message to any in the Knights of the Blood Oath to join him.  There had been a long pause in guild activities.  He should at least become the Opal of old, and start these events himself. 

"Got the message!" the woman said panting slightly, her hands on her knees as she quickly made way towards the Hirru's spot. She huffed a bit as she looked at him with big red eyes, "Thanks for inviting me. I heard we are in need of some materials. Good thing you called on me. The exp-awooo!" the woman had nearly tripped on a rock, her clumsy nature getting the better of her and she was just standing still. That's what Anemone got for trying to look cool and confident. A faint blush on her face as she smiled with her lavender lips and brushed the long hair from her face.

She was still not a combatant, opting in for a strict build of Support and Healing mods, and for good reasons. They had helped out the others in the Labyrinth and that meant she was a player they could depend on. She would need no thanks of course, she just wanted to help and save them all. That is why she was here now, this was her calling. None sooner than she had started with the group of who or who would not come, the woman shifted her foot through the cavernous ground as it lit up with a sparkling glow. Red and greens of neon shot from the cracks in the floor as she had knelt down and collected many different kinds of objects that could be used for a variety of things.

"Off to a great start!"

ID: 86041
LD: 8+ 8= [+4 T3 Materials (4 Total)]

Edited by Anemone

Footsteps would be heard, 3 pair of feet, two with leather boots, making the loudest of the steps. Somewhat behind the leather booted feet, 4 small paw to talon like feet scrambled over the cobblestone ground. “Hm … what should we do tod-” Macradon asked Balthazar just before his HUD would make a small letter appear. “Hm …” Macradon muttered and opened it up. A small message from the Jade Hunter, Hirru, about a gathering event for the guild, or at least the ones who want to join. “I think we know what to do now” Macradon said with a smile to his small companion. Walking together with his small owlbear cub, he would begin to approach the same place where Hirru would be at. “Hey, Hunter.” Macradon said as he arrived “It just happened to be on the 21st floor already, so I thought it would be great to come here” he said with a small wave. Noticing the newest member to the guild, Anemone, Macradon would nod lightly to her "Hello, Anemone, good to see you here today" he said with a quaint smile.

ID: 86083
LD: 4+5+3=12, nothing found.

Stats:

Spoiler

Macradon
1335 HP
132 Energy
3 Accuracy
0 Evasion
13 Base Damage
 (18 w/ Charge) (14 w/ Ferocity) (19 w/ Ferocity+Charge) 
- (1 Base + 2 two-handed + 5 Skill + 1 Athletics + 4 Weapon)
0 Mitigation 

Items
Sword of the Ancients .............. // +4 Damage, +1 Phase, +1 Paralyze, <+1 Burn>
Knight's Clothes ................... // +3 LD
Templar's Necklace ................. // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy
Balthazar - Familiar ............... // +1 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ....... // +81 Mitigation

Buffs

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +30 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Battle Healing             | Rank 4: Heal 60 HP each post In-Battle

Skill Mods
Finesse                    | Rank 1 < Not Active >
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Reveal                     
Tracking                   | Enables the user to track down a monster or a player if the user knows the monster's or player's name
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +5 Health
Ferocity                   | Rank 5: +1 Damage when using 5th rank Sword Arts

Edited by Macradon

"Hello, Sir Macradon. It is good to see you and who is that little friend behind you?" The woman tilted her head to the side and placed both hand son her knees again to look at the creature, it must have been his familiar. She smiled with her thick lavender lips and straightened herself up. With her arms tucked now behind her, she smiled at the two guild maters and shook her head, "Time to look for some materials then. If you guys need any of them, you just let me know. I got a whole bunch in storage. And I am sure with some time, we'll find a whole bunch more!"

The woman laughed with one hand over her face, she was usually not a giddy woman but she had been more proactive with her adventures as of late. She had been doing things she never thought she would be doing and with one of the most important guilds in the game. How she found her place here was anyone's guess, unfortunately, the Vice Commander had not been seen or heard from for awhile. She would have to do everything in her power to thank him again when the time came.

"I hope you both have been having a good day. I truly appreciate you calling me to come join you guys. I know another DPS would have been more efficient for your farming experience, but I don't want to hold you back if you plan on taking down mobs. I can search for materials in the area." It didn't take the expert Gatherer to find more of those same items, as she shoved a bunch of them in her satchel that had been over her shoulder and hip.

"Feel a little like Indiana Jones, huh?" she laughed again. @Hirru @Macradon

ID: 86093
LD: 11+ 8 = [+4 T3 Materials (8 Total)]

Edited by Anemone

"Indeed, I'm glad that you're with us.  Especially through the events that transpired on this floor."

The hunter said while scratching the back of his head with his sword hand.  Although they were just gathering materials today, that didn't mean that things couldn't get ugly, like the first time that the hunter and Anemone met.  He hoped that it wouldn't come down to a massive brawl against waves of mobs, as he didn't want to waste his energy on that.  Though, there could be more mobs with material gains, but that was highly unlikely.  No, he thought better than to search for trouble in low places.  At least everyone was here for a quick and easy material gathering session.  Macradon had just joined them not too long after Anemone started looking around.

"It's good to see that you're already proactively moving through this floor, as well."

He said towards his Vanguard Commander.  Anemone was going hard into her searching while showing delight that she was working hard with us.

"Believe me, Anemone.  Hunting for mobs will get us fewer materials than we can gain now.  Heck, I see that you've already got more mats in a few minutes than I got from an hour of hunting."

ID: 86093
LD: 12+ 8 = [+1 T3 Materials]

Edited by Hirru

"Anemone" he said with a positive tone and a smile as he nodded, slightly bowing towards her. "Oh, this is Balthazar, my small familiar. I found this small owlbear cub on the 7th floor, and he has been quite a great help when I'm out fighting monsters" he said with a smile, looking down to his companion. "Well, the more materials the better. We're gonna be stuck with tier 3 for quite a while, so having more is probably the best for us. If you need armor or weaponry, come by me or Mack … if he does show up again” Macradon would say, with a slightly worried tone at the last remark. Looking over at Anemone, Macradon would add “You’re a … cook, right? I might be able to craft a fine knife for you that will help you if you don’t already have” he said with a smile. Looking down on the ground, something caught his eyes below the bright light of the fungi. Crouching down to grab the shining stuff, Macradon acquired T3 crafting materials.

ID: 86128
LD: 13+5+3=21, Materials found! [+4 T3 Materials](10 total accumulation)

Edited by Macradon