[PP-F3] The Faster The Better (Daeron, Kaleb, Miaki)

Daeron was in need of resources, because many players have been coming into the shop of his forge lately for a different type of metal. Two players have both requested for a speed type weapon. When Daeron turned towards his material, he didn't see any speed type metals on his inventory.

Daeron set out to the third floor to seek skeletons so he can collect bone dust to make Tamahagane, a speed type metal for katanas. He needed this for his good friend Keith. The skeletons would be easy, as they are only on the third floor, he shouldn't expect anything too difficult at this task. After he collects this, he is going to collect Atlantis Iron from Sea Lions also on the third floor.

He sent a message to one of the players who needed to get the material with him. Daeron promised this player that if he helps collect the material for the weapons, he was willing to make him a weapon free of charge.

I finally saw the Daeron(owner of the shop from earlier) and say hello. I had a special feeling about this adventure, finally helping others an myself. I am planning not to be difficult,but.. I don't know..."So Daeron, where are we headed for this metal? And, I was thinking maybe I could join your shop......by making a painting/drawing for each customer??? Let's just go."

Daeron looked over at Kaleb with eyes that spoke sharp and harsh words. "Yeah let's just go." Daeron went walked with Kaleb into a forest. Off into the distance, he saw that there was a flower of a Nepent. "Look over there! It's a rare flower! Go collect it quickly before it's durability runs out. They're very rare and valuable."

Daeron realized the flower wasn't what he thought it was. Daeron then pulled his sword and pointed it at Kaleb. "Honestly kid, you're such a nuisance. You bother me, knowing you exist. Don't worry kid. I'm gonna change that." Daeron then took a fighting stance ready for combat.

Daeron looked at the enemy player. Daeron knew that after this fight, if he came out alive, that he would have a red cursor above his head. He raised his sword ready to strike at the enemy and ran in for the attack. Daeron scraped his sword through the dirt and slashed upwards with an uppercut.

Daeron's sword slashed at his opponent and tore through a layer or two of skin, enough to draw blood. Without even finishing his full swing, he saw that his cursor just turned yellow, because he had just harmed a player. If this fight ended up the way it was started, Daeron would have no problem fighting this guy.

Daeron [21/21]

Kaleb [14/15]

Daeron raised his sword again and slashed at the player once more without his retreat going through. "Die you bastard!" Daeron said as he went in for yet another strike on him.

Daeron's sword slashed the tip of his blade at the chest of the player, leaving a scar on the player's body. Daeron no longer cared if this player made him a PK'er anymore. Someone had to kill him, and why not Daeron himself?

Daeron [21/21]

Kaleb [13/15]

While grinding on some <> near a coastal town on the third floor, Miaki received a message from a friend saying he needed help in combat. Upon receiving this message, Miaki immediately disengaged from combat and rushed to the location indicated on his map.

Rushing through the forest Miaki kept a steady pace with Silverwing flying slightly ahead. Soon as Silverwing spotted the battle he shrieked and Miaki closed in on the battle. Coming into the clearing, Miaki saw the two players in battle. He drew his curved blade.

"What the heck is going on here?" He said to Daeron. Looking up at the sky, Miaki blew his <> commanding his falcon to attack. "Battle routine. Set! Execute!" He yelled as he rushed in..........

(OOC: RESULT: Rolled 1. Didn't reach the battle yet.)