[PP-F3] The Faster The Better (Daeron, Kaleb, Miaki)

Daeron turned to his opponent, readying his sword. Daeron was about to run in and deal a hit to his opponent until he realized his weapon was garbage. It was just about ready to shatter on any contact. Without hesitation, Daeron threw his sword away and pulled out his new weapon. "This is it! Guide me through a battle through hell." he said to his sword as if it understood his words.

Daeron's sword slashed through his skin again, but the weapon all of a sudden send a burst of energy through his opponent, increasing the pain in the wound.

Daeron [20/21]

Miaki [29/29]

Silverwing [24/24]

Kaleb [11/15]

I stand their, scared. "Guys, don't do this. Please. All I wanted was a flip'n sword. No point in getting mad, bastards." I turned and ran fto hell's gates, hoping to escape the pain. This guy was resentless. I needed backup. Screw Daeron. He'll be orange and won't get a single shopper. Darn him, I don't think he cares.

Daeron takes off after Kaleb, as his skill in <> was matched at the same skill level. "It's useless weakling! You can't escape me! Don't run away from your inevitable death fool!" Daeron said to Kaleb as he had a huge grin on his face. Daeron was getting hyped from the thought of murdering a player.

As Miaki rushed in and saw the two exchange blows with one another. He noticed Daeron throw his blade to the side and draw upon a brand new blade. The blade itself had a dragon bone design on the hilt. Miaki rushed in onto the two with his target in site.

(OOC: RESULT: HE TRIPS!!!)

Parties Current HP:

Kaleb: 11/15

Daeron: 21/21

Miaki: 29/29

Silverwing: 24/24

Daeron continues to chase after the player, and gained a huge smile on his face. "Just because you're in a safe zone doesn't mean you are safe instantly, this isn't over with yet. Now give my sword a kiss!" Daeron said as he slashed at Kaleb's back.'

Daeron's weapon tore through the back of his clothes, now soaking the rip in the clothing to soak in blood from the weapon's slashed. Daeron was truly getting a kick out of this. It was perhaps, Daeron's favorite day in all of his time in SAO.

Kaleb: 9/15

Daeron: 20/21

Miaki finally caught up to the two fighters and leapt over Daeron. "You're too slow!" After a coordinated attack between Silverwing and Miaki, they both struck the second figure in the back. "A safe zone won't protect you when you have entered combat!" He yelled as his player indicator changed from green to orange.

Parties Current HP:

Kaleb: 9/15

Daeron: 21/21