(F4-PP) To make a friend, and save another

Spoiler

<<Feeding the Enemy>>

This quest may take place on any Floor.
This quest is not repeatable, unless your previous familiar is dead or has died.

An old gypsy NPC woman approaches you. She tells you that if you feed a monster, it may become tamed and accompany you on adventures, and sometimes even help you. However, taming a familiar is very rare, and you may even be damaged by the familiar. Use caution. This quest can be taken on any floor.

Requirements:

Thread Length: 1 Page/20 Posts

The monster tamed must be smaller than a large dog and within reason. The tamed monster must also be logically tamed, and as such most humanoid monsters will not be tamable. Staff reserves the right to deny certain types of familiars. If you're worried that your familiar may not be approved before searching for it, please PM a member of Staff.

Rewards:

1. The title <<(Insert beast's type name) Tamer>>
  2. A familiar (Possibly, view chart below.)
  3. 1 Skill Point

Familiar Results:
When feeding a familiar, you have one chance to tame a familiar every 15 posts. That means you may only roll the loot die for the familiar on the fifteenth post. If you don't want a familiar that you tamed without buffs, you may kill it and continue searching. Use the loot die(LD) to see if you do. Familiars may only be attempted to be found in intervals of 15 posts of the attempting player.

LD 1 - 10 Failure No monster is found or the taming attempt is unsuccessful.
LD 11-18 Success Monster is found and may be successfully tamed. 
LD 19+ Success Monster is found and successfully tamed. Player may choose an extra skill from the Familiar Enhancements, submitted for approval via the Evaluations forum.

Eatos had woken up next to her forge, once again, it was the warmest part of her house and while she loved the cold air breeze, she preferred to be warm while she slept. With all that being said, the girl perked up and took another look at her inventory as she began to wake up. She had everything she needed and had just acquired the more needed item, the song, Familiar's Calling. It was the final piece, she wanted a familiar, that much she knew. However, there was more to it than just wanting a pet. She'd heard from other players that familiars can help you, in battle, but most importantly, outside of battle. 

A trained Familiar could help her in her shop, which would not only make her more able to help other players , but serve as a companion to her. And she loved companions. Once before, she'd helpe her guild leader find his own Familiar, and after his long disappearance and sudden return, she knew him and her needed a talk. A long talk, what better a time? She opened up the messenger system and sent one to Atzo.

"Hi Atzo. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming to my store on the 4th floor? I'm doing the Feeding the Enemy quest, figured you might wanna tag along. Also, we need to talk". She let out a sigh as she changed into her equipment, her armour. She had to admit, she liked it, mostly. Her Core armour, Immortals Vigilance, a shiney gold armour which shone upon taking damage. Her shield was nothing special, and her Rapier, well, she hoped she wouldn't need to draw it today. 

She did hesitate however, upon Atzo's return, she knew she was far from the only guild member who had suffered from his sudden vanishment, and wondered if maybe others should come too. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The pen flew across the parchment at record speed. Atzo was focused beyond what he was used to. He had decided to write a book on the topic he knew so much about, Manipulation. He was a good five chapters in when he got a notification. He almost missed it but took a breath and checked it. It was Eatos, his Archbishop. He sighed, “It will be best for me to assist her. I am sure that these questions are going to be the death of me but I hope that is not the case. It seems I have troubled much of my guild as of late and I am sure that I will never hear the end of such things.”

Atzo stood up and walked to his bedroom. His equipment were all nicely displayed. Atzo shook his head as he equipped his Faces of the Damned, Amulet of the Damned, Cloak of the Changing Tides, and Misguidace. He then sent a message to Eatos.

“Greeting Eatos,

I will be there shortly. I am willing to answer any questions you may have for me. I do hope that they do not end poorly, though I do not expect anything. You do have items to help you with this quest correct?”

After hitting send Atzo begins his sprint to the town. He was able to shave it down to  two hours today.

@Eatos

Edited by Atzo

Eatos sat near the fire within her store as she looked at the weapon she was holding in her hands. Deterioration. The blade she intended to give to Atzo to replace his current one, Misguidance. She'd seen his message saying he was on the way, and the blacksmith had little doubt he was. She hoped he'd be willing to accept this weapon as a gift on kind, a way to move on. Atzo hadn't explained his disappearance, but even Eatos knew it wasn't a good sign and, perhaps, there was a storm in his life that he couldn't escape. She knew nothing, other than everyone had their own burdens to bear. She knew that truth better than most, and not for the better.

As she looked at the blade, and waited for Atzo's arrival, she allowed her mind to roam. Sword Art Online was a prison, of that she had little doubt, but within this prison, there was beauty. The world itself, and the people, her fellow prisoners. All ensnared in a mad game of death for the amusements of another. 

Standing up, the girl checked her own equipment, more specifically, her weapon. Gae Builde, the legendary, or rather, the infamous cursed spear. It amused her slightly that she was using a weapon that had such an infamous reputation, however, it was more than just that. All her weapons had the same theme wherever possible....She knew the guild would see her as innocent, having barely fought. But there were more battles than physical ones.

Atzo arrived at A Hero’s Infinite Arsenal, took a second to observe the building. After a bit he entered the Blacksmith’s workshop. He took some time to look around before approaching the counter. “This is where she wanted me to meet up with her right?” he asked himself. There was a lot around him that he would have to answer to. He knew that. He felt the hesitation but quickly shook it out of his mind. “I have to go through with this” He thought to himself “I know I can have faith in Eatos, if I couldn’t she would have left the guild after the whole JD situation.” 
Atzo could feel his past fighting him, gnawing at his mind. It wanted him to hide his emotions, keep to himself like he used to. He did everything he could to fight it though he knew that he needed to find a better way. With how much time he spent alone recently he knew that he would be overcome by it if he wasn’t careful. He thought back to when he meditated at the waterfall and was forced to fight his inner demons. He remembered the words of the final demon, he shuttered.
 If Eatos had come out by now he wouldn’t have noticed, not until she was either loud enough for him to hear her or she touched him.
@Eatos

Eatos did hear Atzo enter her store, the opening of the door, whoever, the girl was preoccupied ensuring that all her stores inventory was secured while she was out. She doubted anyone would break in and steal anything, but it didn't hurt to be prepared. She just finished ensuring everything was locked up before throwing a look past her forge out into the heart of her store. She could see Atzo, but even from this distance, she could see he was a million miles away. She knew the look well, it was often the one she had in photos. 

Placing her spear onto her belt, the blacksmith walked around the counter towards her friends, but paused just off to the side. She wondered just what it was he was thinking about, what he could see in those eyes of his. Was he ok, or suffering? She just hoped that was something she could do for him. He was a friend after all. 

She placed her hand gently on his shoulder to awaken him, and when he turned to her, she'd simply smile. She wasn't wearing her armour, rather, she opted to simply clothes over her golden armour. 

"Hey" She said as she removed her hand and smiled softly up at him "Thanks for coming so quickly. It feels like last time eh? When you did this quest" She spoke of the event with some level of fondness, it had been interesting getting his Familiar, as was the day after with a certain loud-mouth. "We're gunna be out on this floor, so i hope you're not afraid of the cold". Despite her message, she had yet to address the serious issues, and yet, she intended it. Atzo was on edge, she wanted him to relax and feel comfortable with her, only then, with calmness, could one speak their mind. 

@Atzo

Atzo felt something touch him, snapping him back to reality. He took a sharp breath and blinked quickly. He turned to Eatos and gave her his normal friendly smirk-like smile. “No need to thank me, you know I never have a problem spending time with y’all. And yeah, hopefully it does end well for you.” He listened to her warn about the cold and he shook his head. “I will be alright, Survival tends to take care of the feeling of severe temperatures.” 
Atzo took a second to push the thoughts that fought him back, and looked Eatos dead in the eyes. “I do have something you should know, however.” He wasn’t trying to be intimidating but knew it would probably come across that way with how weak his emotions were. Pushing the thoughts back took a lot of work. “I know you have a lot of questions for me. Today is your chance to ask them. I will be completely honest, and answer everything to the best of my ability. However I have two stipulations, first; everything we talk about today must stay between us. Second; you use today wisely, I cannot guarantee I will be willing to be this open with anyone for a while after today due to the shear amount of willpower it takes for me to let myself be open with others.” He broke the eye contact, ran his hand through his hair, and gave the same smirk-like smile. 
@Eatos

Edited by Atzo

Eatos was, in an odd way, proud of herself when Atzo locked their eyes. She didn't feel fear, couldn't afford to show fear. Dealing with Atzo was, in some odd way, like dealing with a threaten animal. It didn't want to hurt you, although it might if you weren't careful enough. He had no evil intent, so she wouldn't be afraid. What he said, well. She knew the first, that much was obvious. She was his friend first, not just his adviser or console, and he carried such a burden, it was her job, once again, to share his load. He couldn't stand alone, as the saying went, no man is an island. 

"...Then thank you for trusting me" She said after he'd finished his part. She knew it wasn't easy for everyone to open up, probably harder over the internet with someone whose real name you didn't even know. She began walking towards the front door of her store, and looked behind her. She paused, she might as well start, although, part of her wanted him to relax around her. "I guess i'll start with the obvious question first. That month you vanished, you're aware how scared that made the rest of us right? We lost contact with Raina completely, i've tried to find her but nothing" The girl took a deep breath, she didn't want to come off as scolding, but she had no choice "I won't ask you to tell me everything about why it happened, i'm sure that's something you'd rather not share with someone like me. So i'll ask this instead, are you ok?"

Atzo knew this was coming, he was surprised she was the first to ask an not Stry, though he did not show this surprise, “Man how times are changing” He thought to himself. Atzo sighed “While I know you were, I cannot really say that ‘I know how much you were worried’. Never really had anyone worry about me before, I have no idea what worry to another fully is. I know it a little sense this game started, but that is because I don’t have the ability to protect those I wish to protect yet.” 
Atzo then took a second to think. “I haven’t heard from Raina either, I assume she up and left. I don’t blame her, not only was I gone for a month but lets face it, she was way out of my league. In all honesty I think not knowing what love means should probably take me out of the running, if you catch my drift. Not to mention that I am a complete handful due to my past, I don't see why anyone would want to live with someone like me.” Atzo’s eyes showed brief waves of sadness as he spoke. A tear attempted to form a few times but he was able to keep it from falling. “Even if you ask for me to tell you everything that happened I dont think I could. I assume it has to do with me fighting to be able to break free of my emotional prison. There is always something trying to pull me back into it. Never letting me be stable. These binds are very hard to break free of.” 
Suddenly it registered what else she had asked him, Atzo looked at her, allowing himself to show the pain he was going through. His eyes quivered, his body language began to show that of severe anxiety mixed with depression. In the look he gave her, the full weight of his struggle could be seen and probably felt by the look. He was unable to stop the next tear that formed, It rolled down his cheek “No… I am not ok…. I am not sure I ever will be”

@Eatos

Eatos listened at Atzo spoke about so much. If there was one thing she got from it all, he was being honest with her and that, more than anything, was important. He wasn't going to lie and whisper sweet nothings into her ear, to say what she wanted him to hear. He spoke the truth, or as close to the truth as he would allow himself to be. When it came to Raina, she didn't have anything to say. She hadn't known Raina that well, barely spoke to the other girl within the guild. So simple put, she had no feelings on it. She'd looked out of respect for Atzo and her guild, not for her own desires. When it came to the topic of love, she knew she was an oddity about it anyway. 

She paused when he finally admitted he wasn't ok, and she turned to see the tear escape. He may have been putting on a brave face, but everyone had a breaking point. She wondered how long Atzo had tip-toed around his own breaking point. She walked up to him and hugged him tightly. She let out a sigh as she hugged Atzo "You're not ok, and that's alright. It's not weakness to admit you're in pain, or that you need help. You've got a guild who care about you, friends who care about you" 

She released him from the hug, and opened her inventory, drawing out Deterioration. She offered him the weapon "This is yours, to replace Misguidance. That old blade of yours needs to go Atzo, it's simply not healthy for you to keep holding onto the past. I'm not expecting you to let it go entirely, that's not possible, but by carrying that damned blade, you've cursed yourself..." Her intention was very clear to her. Misguidance, with its ability to see ones own demons, was a corruption on Atzo. She doubted removing the blade will fix it, but it was the only start she could think off "I'll carry the burden of Misguidance for you Atzo, please...."

@Atzo

Atzo took a deep breath and steeled his mind, regaining his composure as Eatos hugged him. “I know it isn’t weakness. As I always say, Weakness is not having and showing emotions, when you are unable to do so or stop yourself from doing so, then you are weak…” Atzo though for a long while about her mention of caring people “It's hard for me to fathom that people care about me. Never really had that while I was a kid.” 
Then Eatos pulled out a weapon and handed it to Atzo. “Misguidance was nothing more than a reminder of the things I carry, the people I have let down, and my past. I have been cursed since I was born Eatos. Though if you insist on me letting you try and carry my burdens then I will let you. I know you won't let me say no to your help.” Atzo un-equipped Misguidance and took the new blade. He inspected the weird form it took. It was right up his alley. “Thank you for the blade, and your willingness to help… I really do appreciate it…” Atzo looked at the ground, remembering all the times those he considered friends left him to rot.
“We should start walking so we can get out of the safezone and get you that familiar. We can continue our talk while we do so” Atzo said, he waited for Eatos to go first intending to follow.
@Eatos

She was thankful Atzo was willing. Many a times, someone like him would have walls to protect themselves and refused to ever lower them, even for someone trying to help. The fact he took Deterioration, and accepted her offer to help, was a start. She hoped it would remain, after all, she wanted to help him and everyone like him. Those who had no where to turn, who hurt so deep it created a vortex within themselves. She'd seen it far too often, and couldn't stand it. There was so much she had to do, but Atzo was right. They would talk while they walked. The girl lead Atzo out of her store, locking the door behind her, and began to walk in the direction of Frostbite Lake. It was, without a doubt, one of her favorite places within the game. 

As she walked, she brought out an item. The song she'd had constructed in prepartion. She looked at the crystal in her hand, before looking back at Atzo "I know it'll take time, but we're here for you. All of us. I joined the guild because i was terrified of dying..." She paused, before shaking her head and laughing softly "...No, that isn't it. If you're being honest, so should i...I joined the guild because, if i die, i don't want to be forgotten. To be a nameless corpse piled with the rest" She smiled, despite the cold and what she'd just said "What about you Atzo, and be honest...Why did you start the Guild?"

As she waited for an answer, she pressed play, and the recording started to play a song that soothed her. As it sung, she sang silently alongside it and, despite the situation, began to move with the song. The cold air bringing her clarity with the music in her ears. 

Items Used:

Spoiler

Name:  Path is yours to take
Profession: Performer
ID: 86483
Roll: 12
Item Type:  Attraction 
Tier: 
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:   When played during the Feeding the Enemy quest, gain +1 LD when attempting to tame a familiar. Effect lasts for one thread.
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jlvaMQ18aA

Atzo looked at her and shook his head. “I don’t think you really want to know the truth about that but I told you I would be honest so here you go. I wanted control, I want control. My end goal is to rule this game, not by being the most powerful in might but by manipulating and using others to better suit my needs. Make people bow to my will… like I did in the real world. I would pick up a few, gain their trust, put them into power and manipulate them to keep my hand. I would give the illusion of freedom and choice by setting up elaborate voting systems that I might even use from time to time. When I started this guild, everyone in my life, everyone I saw, talked to, acted like I trusted, were no more than pawns. Pieces for me to use. If they died then ‘oh well, I will find a new one’. My goal is still the same but my method is changing ever so slightly. I originally wanted to feel emotion to better understand how to manipulate the emotions of others, but the more I did the more I could see what it meant to be ‘normal’. I still plan to take my throne, but for some reason I now have people who I want to keep alive. People who I want to be around. It is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced.” Atzo didn’t look at Eatos, he just walked looking straight ahead. He knew that she would probably hate him, or at least think less of him. But at this point he had to keep to his word. 

@Eatos

The girl stood still as Atzo spoke. There was no reason, no sound, nothing as he finished speaking and walked past. Just the sound of her song playing and the wind. Frostbite lake was nearby, yet the girl made no attempt to move towards it. Eventually, silently, she walked alongside him, looking over at him but was absolutely silent for many minutes. Did she hate him, or did she truly not know how to respond?

That question was answered when the girl, out of no where, grabbed his hand and held it. She waited for him to turn, to look her in the eyes, and if he refuse, she'd walk in front of him and force him to look her in the eyes. Despite all that he'd revealed, that he had planned to become king by manipulating everyone, there was no anger, no hatred in her eyes. There were other glints, sympathy, ambition? Deep in those amber eyes of hers, it would be hard to tell.

"Is this where i'm supposed to say i hate you?" She said, amusement laced in her voice "Where i yell at you for being cruel? I suppose it is, but i feel nothing like that Atzo. Back, with JD, he accused you of being manipulative, and i knew, even then, some of what he said was true. Yet you admit you care for us, and that is, in its own way, enough"

The girl then turned and began to walk towards the lake, allowing Atzo to catch up at his own pace. Had it shocked her, yes. She knew he was broken, but to do that was something she wasn't prepared for. But it wasn't her job to judge another, to hold what they have done and plan to do, against them. She was their consort, she would listen to their troubles, shoulder their burden with them and help them however she could. In this world filled with so much evil, it was the only light she could bring upon it.

@Atzo

Atzo felt her take his hand and he turned toward her in confusement. It was the first time anyone had held his hand without the intention of hurting him or forcing him to do something. He looked her dead in the eyes with confusement. Observed things he had never once seen before, he also saw ambition which confused him even more. Then she spoke, his confusion went away and returned to the somber expression he had been wearing. “I believe you are to make that decision yourself. You can hate me, most people do.” Then she talked about what had happened with JD. “Well, I will put it this way. He wasn’t as wrong as I told him he was. I am a liar and a manipulator, but most won't hear me admit it. Perhaps I do care for y’all but I am not sure what that means.” 
She then started walking to the lake. Atzo shrugged, put his hands in his pockets and slouched for the first time in years. He didn’t have the energy to keep his perfect posture anymore. He walked just fast enough to catch up with her. “Any other questions you want to ask me? My past? My plans? Or something I haven’t thought of? I have no problem letting you know everything you might feel you should ask me about.” 
Atzo still looked straight ahead. He could here his father's words in his head. “No one will ever care about you, no one should. You were brought into this world to make millions not make people like you now get your nose in that book before I beat you with it”
@Eatos

The girl looked back at Atzo as he spoke. He admitted what he was, and in a way, that was good. But it also meant he'd never change, but, sometimes it wasn't about changing, but rather, assisting. Did she think it was right to manipulate people on sight? Not really, although she wouldn't lie and say she couldn't see its benefits. It was a double-edged sword it seems, and one that cut no matter the angle. She had been about to ask another question, when she thought she spotted something off, hidden near the trees. In her excitement, she moved forwards quickly, only to find what had been looking at her was a smaller tree that's bark made it 'look' like a face. The girl pouted in disappointment as she walked back to Atzo. 

"I won't ask about your past Atzo, that is for you to reveal as you see fit, not for me to delve into. I'll only ask about something i would, in return, reveal to you" The girl let out a sad sigh, mostly at how hyped she'd been about finding a familiar "What about your plan? I can guess its to live in Sao forever to protect you from whatever is outside no?" She had assumed that was the case, after all, why would you put so much effort into creating a kingdom, only to escape? 

@Atzo

Search:

Spoiler

Dice: 86633

Roll: 3 (+4LD) = 7

Result: Failure, no Familar Found

Edited by Eatos

“No, my plan wasn’t to push to get out of this game, don't get me wrong. The thing is I know that others will strive to get out of this game so why should I? It takes a lot less work to let others do it for me, even less when I don’t have to manipulate them into it. In all honesty, I don’t really have a plan. I was programed to manipulate others at a young age. It is just what I do, I don’t think I can really stop it. I see someone who is susceptible and it seems like a switch is hit. Why do you think I went after Kyoto and Stryder? They were easy targets. Both had problems from their pasts that made manipulation by someone who could show them what power was and provide them a way to achieve it easier than walking. I didn’t have to fabricate a problem, they already had one. Vargas is similar, but I know I can’t manipulate him the same way. He doesn’t want power, he want’s luxury. That is something that is easy to satiate, I don’t even need to wave a reward in front of him. He just does what I ask with the intention of getting something out of it. Then there is you… In all honesty other than the fact that you are overly trusting and seemingly Naive. You remind me of Solomon who also seems to have gone missing. But at least I don’t have to face him and tell him why he can't remember everything, or explain how I am the reason he is trapped here.” Atzo said as they walked. He stopped suddenly and looked at his reflection in the lake "Do you want to know why I chose a mirrored blade?"

@Eatos

Eatos listened at Atzo explained to her, in detail, how he managed to snag the guild. It amused her in a way, that she could see how he'd grabbed each player. She'd spent enough time around Stryder, she knew he had issues, and assumed Kyoto was the same. Vargas she knew a little off, as for Solomon, his head was more in the clouds than Her's way, and that Wasn't a compliment. Still, in a sick way, she could see how Atzo had gotten his 'fangs' into them and made them serve him. It was interesting, even if it was him playing with another's live. 

She did laugh when he came to her, but said nothing. She was far more than what he said, but, the fact that it was all he saw proved herself right. She could carry anything, any burden, and still be believed as innocent. How that was possible, she wondered, how could no one see what lied within her, when she could see what lied within others so easily? 

"You use a mirrored blade...to remind you who you are?" She honestly wasn't sure what Atzo was trying to say, but she would listen to him. After all, this was on him to 'open up', even if it was just to her, alone in the cold. 

@Atzo

Atzo nodded still looking at his reflection “You are correct but there is more to it then that. I chose a mirrored blade not just to remind myself of who I am but to be a visual representation of it. I know how to meld into any emotional situation by mirroring the emotions of others in that situation while hiding my own.” He looked back at Eatos. “I don’t think I will ever make up for my wrongdoings. The things I stole, the lives I ruined, the people I killed. Nothing will ever make up for it. I know that for sure. I never had regret for what I did, and to be honest I don't think I do even now.” Atzo paused as he thought of how to word the next bit “I saw very few things in my blade when I looked into it. I saw the man who abused me, the woman I killed, the man my family abandoned and the man I doomed. But most of the time I only saw myself. I am my own strongest Demon. Evil in my ways, deceiving in my talk and hypocritical in my actions. I wonder what the others would think of me if they knew this. What would Stryder think if I told him I killed my own mother with my bare hands?”

@Eatos

"I don't know what Stryder would say, but he wouldn't look at you the same way ever again" The girl replied to Atzo's question as honestly as she could. Stryder was a kid and naive beyond belief. If he learnt that Atzo, the one he looked up to most, had taken a life, he'd probably be scared. A childs' perspective, but a perspective non-the-less. She looked out over the lake as she tried to think of what else to say. What more could she say. Atzo wasn't denying who he was or what put him where he was. No, he knew who he was, just he always looked into the past. To grow, he needs to look forwards, yet it was easier said than done.

"You wonder, out of fear, what the others will think of your true nature, yet you reveal it to me openly" She said calmly "You speak of your past and how dark its been, yet you don't shy away from it like most. Many would suppress the memories, or never mention them again. Yet here you are, telling me, someone whose real name you don't even know, so much" The girl let out an amused snort "Who was to wonder how we got on this path..." 

Eatos turned around, and held out a hand towards Atzo. Her eyes had turned serious "...May i borrow Misguidance?" She asked simply. She had figured it out, finally. Atzo was telling her everything, pouring himself onto a plate for her. Even if it was what needed, it was far from a one-way street. Her 'demons' were far different, but they existed and, if he was showing her his demons, he deserved to know the truth. She was no angel. 

@Atzo

Edited by Eatos

Atzo nodded “You are right, I believe. He isn’t weak willed but I know that he would be devastated by that” Atzo turned back to Eatos. “I tell you who I am, let you hear the story I have never told because I know you won't tell anyone. I don’t run from my past because without it I wouldn’t be me. With all that happened I have to say I am not ashamed of it, then again as I said, I have no regret for what I have done. And to answer your question about why I tell you, obviously by now, if there was any reason for me not to trust that it is gone. I already told you I am a murderer, and do you really think that should you betray me I will just let you go? If not in the game I would surely murder you should we ever leave. Now, there is more to it then that. I trust you, don’t know why, but I do. Plus you have no idea of my name either, so what should it matter?” 
Atzo then opened his inventory and pulled out Misguidance. “Sure but don’t break it, I want to put it on my wall when I get home.” He passed the sword to Eatos. “The crack may get in the way a little bit but it still works for what it is good for. I have no idea what you are trying to do, but I wish you luck. And be careful that blade has a way of bringing memories that are locked away back to the surface.”
@Eatos