(F4-PP) To make a friend, and save another

The Blacksmith was mostly silent during their walk back, listening to Atzo as well as putting loving attention onto Angel, who barked happily during the walk itself. She let out a sad sigh, she had enjoyed it, the trip today. She'd learnt so much, and part of her hoped she'd learn at their date. Date! She shook her head, she still couldn't believe it. She was going on a DATE, in a VIDEO GAME! In most times, people would laugh at her. But here she was.

"Sounds like a plan Atzo, i'll try not to get lost. Message me when you're ready and we can go" the girl smiled as Atzo left, and she watched as he went into the portal, presumably down to the 3rd floor. His home. She then turned to face her 'home', her store. She smiled. This was where she belonged. With a bark and a laugh, she picked up Angel and walked inside. 

"Well Angel, this is our home" She said as she smiled softly "I suppose this is how it goes, Sword Art Online...Full of surprises"

Summery:

Eatos:

-2SP

-400 Col

-Familiar: Angel the Husky Puppy. <Has Familiar Mastery: Crafting> 

Atzo:

-2SP

-400 Col

-Weapon. Deterioration 

Spoiler

Name: Deterioration

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 4

Roll ID: 86512

Roll: 12

Item Type: Two-Handed Sword
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Accuracy

Description: A two-handed black serrated sword. It seems to be made if shadows, these shadows seem to swim in the blade, constantly.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images