PP-F1 The Wallflower Speaks! (with Atzo and Telrenya)

Kievla sat alone in the guest room with Telrenya. With Atzo out of the room, she felt a small sense of relief wash over her. But it wasn't enough to clear away all of her anxiety.

She twirled her silky, green hair with the short and slender fingers of her left hand. Before she realized it, she was lightly humming one of her favorite songs, and her feet were tapping along to the beat, although her legs were too short for her feet to actually touch the floor while sitting on the bed.

When Telrenya asked her the question, it caught her off guard, and she quickly took noticed that she had slipped into la la land for a second. Kievla tried to hide her embarrassment, but she couldn't stop the warmness from spreading across her face. She must have looked red as a beet to Telrenya.

"I don't really have any friends here," she said, "I, uh, I don't really talk to people that much. And most people seem to look right over me, so..."

@Atzo @Telrenya

Edited by Kievla

Telrenya couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at the girl's reaction. Not meaning to tease the poor player, the blonde woman flashed another friendly smile towards Kievla. "Hehe, that's okay, me neither. At least, nobody I really know." She tried to reassure the girl. True, she had met a handful of players since entering SAO, and there was one individual she still desperately hoped to find, but until then she couldn't say she really had any friends in this world. "Sorry if we scared you, by the way. Oh," She perked up a bit as if she had remembered something. "I never told you my name. It's Telrenya, but you can call me Tel if you want."

Just then, the blonde started to wonder if her demeanor would come off as a bit condescending. At that thought, she gave a small clearing of her throat. "Mm, anyway..." She tried to think of how to change the topic, or something else that the girl might like to talk about, only to fall short and let her sentence hang in the air.

@Kievla

Edited by Telrenya

Atzo had finished the drinks, he put them on a silver tray to carry them. “Why do I have this?” He asked himself as he began to walk up stairs carrying the tray like a butler would. He entered the room and handed the drinks to the girls. Setting the tray on the dresser and grabbing his tea off of it he leaned against the wall and kept to himself, not wanting to intrue on anything conversation. “I wonder what brought me here, this place I stand.” Atzo thought to himself, He stopped putting effort into his emotions and his face turned into somewhat of a blank stare at the window. “All this time I was pushing to be a better person, have emotion and knowing what it meant. I wonder how that equates to me being this way. I will have read into it later.” He made no attempt to move, save sip his green tea.

@Kievla @Telrenya

• 5 months later...