[PP-F3] Rivals² <<Elvish Rivalries>>

"Yeah, you too."

Birdie trekked forth into the forest beyond. The canopy grew thicker as a cascade of gushing water became louder, and through a thicket of trees and brush in the not-so-far-away distance, a waterfall appeared. Quite unlike the one they found before, it's height and width easily tripled the former and spewed intense amounts of water into a seemingly tranquil lake below. A fitting home for the Elves, she thought, understanding the Treants' reasoning for claiming it as their own.

An abrupt shift in the wind and rhythmic rustling of the nearby leaves alerted her that something was up. Ripping her blade from its scabbard, she spun an instant and came face-to-face with the sledgehammer-fist of a colossal timber assailant- the <<Treant King>>.

Thanks to a mix of the game's systems and her item-enhanced reaction speed, she ducked beneath the arm and flipped twice to distance herself from the King. Pulling her blade forwards, she leant into an attack of her own and darted towards the enemy, unleashing a flourish of fourteen thrusts and slashes until little over one-third of its health remained.

Aereth's voice reached Birdie's ears and she glanced backwards, "N-no, I found it. One Over Radiation took away two-thirds of its HP so I'd say we're fine. Wanna finish it off?"

@Aereth

-----

ID# 87447
BD: 3+3, Hit!
MD: 7-3, Miss!

Birdie - HP680/680 - NRG: 44/68

• Sword Art Used: Over Radiation [Damage: 12*14=168]

Aereth - HP860/860 - NRG: 52/86

Treant King - HP: 57/150 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 25

Edited by Birdie

"Good job. I'm gonna finish him off now." Aereth said to his partner, and removed his cloak. He would need the extra freedom of movement for his next stunt. "I'm gonna show you what I've been working on ever since you were gone." With that he walked past Birdie and equipped his material arts and Charge skills. His scouting abilities were still the same from when they last saw each other, but in terms of speed and damage Aereth had changed a lot.
He got into his battle stance, and once again lowered his center of gravity, before starting a mad charge at the Treant King. His left fist was pulled back in preperation to activate the needed sword art as soon as he would find an opening in the defense of the field boss.
The Treant king tired his best to come up with a way of stopping the charge from the brunette material artist, but to no avail. Aereth had closed the distance between them in the blink of an eye, dodged under a swipe of the mob, and delivered a devestating blow directly to the face of his opponent. 
Wood splittered everywhere before the Treant finally burst into little polygons and the congratulation screen popped up in front of both him and Birdie. "Seems like we're done here, right?"

ID# 87447 results:
 Battle: 5+3,  hit

Aereth - HP: 860/860 - NRG: 36/86 [-17+1]
Sword Art used: All Might [Damage: (14+3)*15-75 = More than enough]

Treant King x2 - HP: 0/150 DEAD

@Birdie