[OP-F2] Small Steps..

Her first time stepping on floor two, out of the safety of Aincrad... floor 1. She was in a field now, where she would have to fight. She wanted to do something, to get out of this game. So.. she would take small and tiny steps, in hopes of reaching her goal. Just maybe she would last for a while.. she didn't want to die. She never wanted that to happen, even though she knew that was reality. She couldn't accept it.

The blue eyed girl sighed deeply before unsheathing her sword and wandering around the field, in search of a monster. She assumed that if it attempted to attack her, obviously it was a foe. And one she would soon learn to attack correctly.

Jeremy was not searching for anything but hen he seen a girl who was searching for something. He hid in the tall grass to sneak. He grabbed his blade and for closer looks at the person he snuck up. It was a girl. She seemed very intent on finding something. He sheathed his sword and came into view. My name is Jeremy what is yours.

Lightshade would stare around, deep in her thoughts, until she heard a voice and was snapped out of her deep concentration. She jumped lightly before turning to the boy and blushing. "L-Lightshade." she would stutter quietly, before pausing for a while. She always sucked at eye contact, so she would look at the area around her instead.

Good name for a pretty girl he told he are you looking for a fight? If so then I know of a pale that's there is plenty. I spend my days in the woods. I know my way all the way around it. I will be glad to take you through. So what is your answer. He grabbed his blade to cut the grass in front of him. Then he grabbed a apple out of his bag and munched it to watch Lightshase think.

She bit her lip and thought deeply on what to decide. "I don't really know how to fight.. s-so.. sure! What kind of monsters are usually in this area?" she'd curiously ask Jeremy with a soft smile. She was scared to fight of course, but she was always told to face her fears. And that.. was exactly what she was going to do. One day she would confidently say she could fight a monster.

Ok we'll follow me he told her. He led her into the forest where there were not that many monsters but there were wolves and birds. Then he led her to a rock where he always would spot out the beast. He told her that if she was hungry to tell him to give her some bread. That's when he seen something rumbling in a bush nearby. He grabbed his sword to check it out.

"Ok.." she would say as she followed him, her sword gripped tightly in her hand incase a beast or something were to jump out and strike. She watched as Jeremy looked around in search of a monster, but then she saw something rumbling in the bushes. The girl would squeak as before breathing ragged-like. What if it was a giant half bull half something else? That would be really.. scary.

As Jeremy checked out he bush a dark air horse came out and ran. A storm stallion he said. They don't usually run from players. Unless a bigger stronger monster is nearby they fight shocking their opponent. Then he heard a rumbling sound. Perfect. Another beast he said. Then 10 bulls stampeded their way as Jeremy pulled out his sword. He sheathed it back and said run! He ran past Lightshade and into the woods.

Jeremy looked as Lightshade passed him. The board were still on their trail so he grabbed a branch and climbed a tree. He counted the boars 3. They were going on past them and into the thick woods. His thoughts were on the storm stallion. Come on let's find that storm stallion. They usually travel as a family. Mom Dad and baby. He followed the trail and cut through the vines. The horse burned through them. Still that was not for him to mess with so he cut away with his sword. Hacking time.

Angel was just doing some afternoon training when he heard the commotion behind him. When he turned, he saw a girl. She was smaller than him and had on some basic armor. Her long black hair was blowing in the slight breeze and her blue eyes were shining. He sheathed his own sword and put up his shield before approaching her, his chivalrous nature taking over. "Pardon me miss," he asked politely as he did with all women. "But, do you need some help?" His dark brown eyes observed her as his spiky white hair rustled in the breeze.