(PP-F1) the Skeletons Blades ( Jeremy, Edwyn)

As Jeremy was walking down the streets of town he seen a strange woman. She was not strange it was her necklace and blade at her hip. They were skeleton kind. Excuse me he said politely. But where did you get stuff like that. Oh I stole it From the skeletal king. And where is he exactly? In a cave at the edge of the mountains just west of here. He has many weapons including magic ones. Like fire or lightning swords. Ok thanks. He PMed Edwyn his friend to help him. He needs something to do as well.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwyn was strolling through the city on Floor 1 after just returning from a hunting trip up to Floor 4, which had gone exceedingly well, restocking his supply of Col and gaining him some nice experience. It was a nice day here, warm with a slight breeze and the sun was shining brilliantly, Edwyn couldn't help but smile in contentment. Suddenly, he noticed Jeremy talking to some random woman, she seemed odd for some reason, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Hey man, how's it going?" he called out to Jeremy.

Jeremy turned to see Edwyn standing with a good haul of game in a bag. Out hunting I see. Then Jeremy told him about the woman. She told me of a skeletal cave with a huge amount of loot in a cave nearby. We go in and destroy all of the skeletons and we will have practically any armor

We could imagine. Any weapon. We would be rich. We could sell some and keep some for ourselves

And friends. So what do you say? Jeremy grabbed his blade and examined it. I wonder if I could get a venom sword with a spiked shield. We could use anything we find.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Edwyn said enthusiastically. He really needed some new armor, and more Col was always a good thing. Plus the experience would be easy to earn, after all, it was just Floor 1, right? "So when do you want to head out? I have to drop this stuff off at my room at the inn, but we can meet up afterward and get a bite to eat before heading out, if you want."

Sounds good with with me. I'll come with you. We can take all the time we need. Jeremy grabbed his blade and felt how ruined his blade was. Yeah this thing is practically beyond repair. Then Jeremy turned to see the woman. I almost forgot to find the cave use this locator. If it gets hot your going the wrong way. She put it around his neck. Well we are not going anywhere at this moment. Ok come to the back she turned the skull and pressed the back and the glowing red eys turned off. Creepy he said and cool. Lets go! To the Inn!

It didn't take long for them to get to the inn that Edwyn was staying at. It was his favorite place in all of SAO so far, its name was the Prancing Pony. The reason Edwyn liked it so much was because it was the SAO version of the inn from the Lord of the Rings. Edwyn had given the inn keeper enough Col to make sure that he had a permanent room at the inn. So as he walked in the door, he waved at the inn keeper and headed to the top floor, the 4th, where his room was located. He had taken the time to personalize his room little by little, so it wasn't a perfect copy of the other rooms in the inn. All of his most prized beast mounts were located at various points around the room, along with a couple of paintings. He quickly went to his storage chest, punched in his code and opened it. He looked over his shoulder and around the room quickly to make sure nobody was looking before lifting a section in the bottom of the chest, punching in another code and opening his true storage container; he only kept his odds and ends on the top, as a pretense. He stored the items of his hunts and some of his Col, before putting it back the way he had it, and leaving. "So, where do you want to eat?" Ed asked Jeremy.

Jeremy was looking around at Edwyns place. He only had a shop where he slept on a sort of couch. I don't know maybe Chinese. I usually hunt my food so I don't really pay attention to the restaurants. I sometimes eat other foods by just pay col really. And anyway I have bunch of col. Maybe I can as well tip off the owner to. I could own a place of my own here. How did I just get to that topic. Well I vote Chinese. I like crab ran goons. And sweet & sour chicken. And then you can come back here and I could go back to my place pack up and hit the hay. Anyway I could grab another iron sword from a armor shop.

Ok I think there is some by a local armory I know of and also I think I good time to start is dawn. But I have one question. Who says that the skeletal leader or whatever only leads skeletons? Well I guess we can start looking. He led Edwyn to the local armory and then seen a restaurant. The name of it was The Chinese Kimono. Aha! Here it is. A waitress led them in to their table. What would you like to drink then what would you like to eat. Jeremy thought. 6 package of crab Rangoon and some sweet and sour chicken. And for the drink I would like uhh... Do you guys have milk? Milk is healthy. The woman smiled and said yes we do. Then she turned to Edwyn what would you like.

"I'll take some sweet and sour chicken with noodles and rice please, and some white wine to go with it, if that's not too much trouble," Edwyn said to the waitress. She smiled and shook her head before heading back to the kitchen, she came back out with both of their drinks and told them that the food would be there in a little bit. "So what do we know about this mission so far?" Edwyn asked Jeremy.

Jeremy thought for a minute and ate some of his food. There's a cave west of town in the mountains where a skeleton rules a small army and he has collected many players he has killed weapons and armor that we will go steal. Jeremy grabbed a crab rangoon. For us it should be easy. I would average the top HP of his minion is probably 5 and he is probably 10. He grabbed another Rangoon and felt the crisp outside flavoring his buds. Now finished with his crab rangoons he started in his chicken dipping his chicken in the red sweet and sour sauce. Delicious!

Edwyn started on his food as soon as it got there, listening to Jeremy as he rattled off everything that he had learned. Ed had a special way he ate his chicken, combining the sweet and sour sauce with soy sauce, and some wasabi to give it a kick, there was nothing like it. When Jeremy was done explaining everything Edwyn asked, "So is the plan to eliminate them all completely and take everything, or just go in, fight a little and grab what we can? Personally, I think we could handle this relatively easily, though."

Jeremy stared at Edwyn. No! We are going to beat the leader and get all of his minions considered dead. We will vanquish every single one. Having finished his food he sipped his beverage. I told you we will have all of the armor. Finishing his drink he grabbed some col and put the money for the bill on the table plus a tip and looked at Edwyn. Pack a bag for a week maximum of food water and clothes and weapons. Meet me at the west gate at 7:00 A.M. Have a good nights sleep he told Edwyn and bid him goodbye. He ran through the rain as water streamed down his face. He ran down the road to his house.

"That's what I figured we were going to do, sounds good to me. I'm not one to do things half way anyway," Edwyn replied. He put down some Col for his bill, then bade Jeremy goodbye and headed back to his room at the inn. He needed to get some good sleep before this mission tomorrow. As soon as he got back to his room he crashed on his bed and fell to sleep almost instantly.

As Jeremy got to his room he changed and turned off the light and fell asleep. He dreamed of him and Edwyn fighting against the dragon beast. As it reached them I brought its big claws and as soon as it reached them Jeremy fling himself in front of Edwyn to make as big as area to protect him as he could. He woke up immediately. He looked at the clock and it said 6:57 33 minutes to arrive with his things. He packed up his weapons and plenty of food and water for a week. Then he out back in the skeleton necklace. E walked out the door his things on his back. He found the west gate and sat on it. 5 minutes until Edwyn arrives. If on time he thought.

By the time Edwyn woke up it was already 0715. "Crapcrapcrapcrap," Edwyn said scrambling to get his gear together before heading out the door and towards the west gate. He booked it the whole way there and got there right at 0730. "Whooo," he sighed, breathing hard, "I probably should have set an alarm or something. You ready to go?"

Jeremy laughed. Oh Edwyn. Then getting back serious he said yes and he walked out into the wild plains. Then he looked ahead. Crap! He said looking a vast jungle ahead. There was the jungle of time. It had three sections. Between times of the day disasters like beasts attacking or natural disasters like tornadoes and earthquakes. Then at the end the jungle reconstricts itself. Who knows what could be haooening. Every disaster goes on for three hours. He looked to Edwyn with a grimace and continued on.

To get to the cave. We will reach there probably about nightfall. The jungle has unlimited surprises. As they reached the edge of the jungle Jeremy hesitated. Then he grabbed his blade and walked through. Slicing at yhe branches to make a path Jeremy led Edwyn through. Then there was a rumble then a shake. Then numerous trees breaking as a huge chasm opened up to swallow them hole. Jeremy grabbed Edwyn by the shirt pulling him into safety. Then a huge gigas crawled out. Jeremy shop shed Edwyn as the beasts searched for them. Hopefully the could stay hidden.