[PP-F3] Here There Be Monsters

Miaki and Daeron were returning back from his amazing battle on the seventh floor. Silverwing flew overhead as they approached the <>. They decided to continue what Daeron had first set out to do before his epic fight against the player named <> hours before. Both Miaki and Daeron were in need of metal materials for forging and wanted to find what they needed in the woods. "Dang man. That was one hell of a fight back on seven!" Miaki said with awe in his voice. "Kinda jealous it wasn't me out there honestly."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daeron walked besides his good friend who supported him in his fight. "Thanks, aha. Oh by the way." Daeron says as he punches Miaki. "Really?! You guys were betting one me?!" Daeron laughed. Perhaps he found a good group of friends. "Anyways, let's go after those Sea lions, since you were so rudely interrupted while fighting them."

Laughing while rubbing his shoulder Miaki replied. "Aahahaha not gonna lie. I made a little off of your victory in there. Was a little shocked at how there was a forced teleport for that battle. But still, you made quite the spectacle. A lot of people came out to watch." He looked up at the now orange player indicator floating above Daeron. "That might take some getting used to for you though."

Miaki glanced at the blade on Daeron's side. "That blade sure as hell saved you out there. It would've been much closer without that." They were nearing the coastal town of <> where Miaki was originally before he rushed to witness the battle recently fought. "I thought about it but the two of us never crossed paths after our first meeting. I tried something once before but my plan wasn't well thought out I suppose."

Following Daeron in suit, Miaki charged forward with his blade draw at the collection of <> he had recently fought. With his left hand Miaki blew his <> calling upon his falcon Silverwing. "Battle routine. Set. Execute!"

(OOC: RESULT: Miss)

Daeron: 23/23

Miaki : 31/31

Silverwing : 26/26

<>: 13/13

(<> adds x2 dealt. Ex: Roll 8 = 2 HP loss; Roll 9 = 4HP loss)

Daeron turned towards the <> and let out a chuckle as he swung the weapon in his right hand across in a diagonal cutting motion. The sword's energetic pulse sent a power surge through Daeron's arm as he swings his weapon.

The force of the blade's swing, cut open part of the enemy, dealing damage to it, but not fatally... yet.

Daeron [23/23]

Miaki [31/31]

Silverwing [26/26]

Sea Lion [11/13]

Daeron watched his partner miss the seal again. "If you're gonna attack, be like me and do this..." Daeron told Miaki as he swung his weapon upwards at the seal now.

Daeron missed and faced Miaki, "Okay well, don't do that... and for the record i was giving you a lesson in Missing Your Target 101" he joked.

<>: 11/13

((ooc: we skipped the sea lion's attack XD))

The sea lion miraculously was spared by the cardinal system from two strikes to it body... However, being such a large beast as it was compared to the two fighters it was unable to retaliate.

<> Battle Dice Roll

1-5, miss.

6-8, hit, 1 HP of Damage.

9-10, Critical. 2 HP of Damage

((OOC: oops how about we take turns controlling the sea lions?

[My attack]

[Your attack]

[i control beastie]

[My attack]

[Your attack]

[You control beastie]))

The <> attempted to defend itself but it was far too slow for the two fighters. Miaki evaded the attack and countered with a back slash along its side. "Switch!" Miaki called out as he jumped back.

<>: 9/13

Daeron jumped forward, making the switch with Miaki. Daeron instantly swung his sword in a sideways motion towards the sea lion we were facing. The monster hasn't put a hit on them yet, or nothing that has truly harmed the players.

Battle Dice: 2

The Sea Lion moved out of the way in time to avoid being hit. Before Daeron could move away though, he was able to see the monster charging in on them like a rhino.

The Sea Lion dashed at the player, Daeron, who had just momentarily ago tried to attack it. This bothered the monster knowing it was about to be attacked by a player, and potentially die. Even though the monster was actually unable to comprehend such thoughts, this is what it was probably thinking by this point.

The monster rushed in at the player and tried to ram the player back. Without a forewarning of some sort, the player in front of it moved out of the way dodging the attack, creating an opening for Daeron's partner to step in and hit it again.

Miaki saw both Daeron and the Sea Lion evade each others attacks. He charged in and swung at the Sea Lion while it was facing away from him and missed the attack. "Son of a-!"

Daeron watched as the seal started dashing towards Miaki now, because of the miss on Daeron. In order to regain the seal's attention Daeron needed to his the damn monster. Daeron swung his sword down towards the monster and had hoped the seal didn't dodge too quick or avoid it in time.

Unfortunately for Daeron, the seal had maneuvered past the blade yet again and began dashing towards Miaki due to it's previous miss at Daeron.