(SP-F1) Hunt for the materials! <<Earning a Living>>

<<Floor 1, The Tricolor Armory>>

Violet had just woken up that morning, so she was still shaking off the cobwebs of REM sleep. Luckily, there was a wake-up alarm function installed in the game, and you could chose what kind of music you would wake up to (Violet had chosen a music-box version of a game theme), and set up your own alarm time. Violet walked into the back room of her store, and checked her material stock. There was hardly any materials left... so with a sigh, she packed up her store for now, and set out to go gather some materials. It was a painful experience to do this, but if she got it done today, she wouldn't have to worry about it later in the week. "Maybe it won't take so long, and I'll be able to get done quicker than last time~" Violet began to hum to herself, and she gently pushed the door open, and went out, her equipment on her person.

Edited by tricolor_mina

Dice results in spoiler

Spoiler

Dice roll ID#: 88263

BD: 4

CD: 8

LD: 16 (+1 T1 mat)

MD: 3

Violet walked through the town, saying hello occasionally to some of the local NPC's that seemed to have gotten used to her presence in the town of beginnings. "Good morning Maude! How's business been going? I see you're doing well~! I'm glad!" She was directly at the edge of town now... and with a sigh, she hopped outside, and walked away from the safety of the town...

<<Edge of Map, Floor 1>>

It was a familiar sight to her, the edge of the first floor... a cliff that some had used to end their existence in this cruel world of blades... it was also the first place she had gone to to complete one of her first quests... Earning a living, which she had decided to repeat once more, to add more materials to the store she had bought with the col gained from her completion of the <<EaL>> quest (It had left her with only 600 extra col, but it had a simple bed inside, so it worked for her well). Violet found a rock with what looked like a shining metal on the inside of it. upon pulling it open, she found a nice material for a simple T1 item.

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 3 weeks later...

Dice Roll Results in spoiler below

Spoiler

ID# 88713 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 12 

Loot: 11- no materials found

MOB: 3

ID# 88714 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 6 - Bad Item

Loot: 9

MOB: 9

ID# 88716 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 9

Loot: 5 :( Mat was not salvaged...

MOB: 9

There was a rustling in a nearby bush, and a flock of birds shot out of it, causing violet to jump with surprise. it wasn't very often that she saw other types of animals in the wooded area surrounding this particular cliff... it was nearly always Boars and sometimes Bears that cropped up... which were often easily taken down by a few good hits from her rapier. She took a better look at the material, which seemed to be badly cracked after gently trying to smooth it into the shape of a weapon, making it's edges rather Jagged, and when she tried to salvage it, it ended up breaking in her hands. Violet stood up, and practiced swinging her blade around, since her only material on hand had just crumbled into dusty pixels...

Edited by tricolor_mina

Dice roll Results in Spoiler Below

Spoiler

ID# 88717 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 9

Loot: 10- No mats

MOB: 10

Violet was finished practicing, and sat down, allowing Akame to flutter on her shoulder, a smile on her face. "Y'know... I wonder how Well everyone else is doing... I miss my friends that we've met... and I'd bet money that you miss Velnia too, don't you Akame?" the excited chirp she received in return was the only answer she needed from her familiar... Violet stood up, and continued practicing her skills, with no proper target to hit. Akame fluttered around her head, and cheered her on as she continued practicing her motions. 'Thrust, Thrust, Parry, Thrust, Thrust, Parry, Parry...Akame was still Cheering her on as Violet attacked the air, the flashing light from her sword lighting her face with the colors of red and purple

Edited by tricolor_mina

Dice roll Result(s) found in spoiler below

Spoiler

ID# 88733 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 12 (Note: why can't I get this on crafting attempts :T)

Loot: 20- Material found (+1 Mat [Note: I can live with this])

MOB: 10

Violet knelt down, and gently picked up another geode, and used her hammer to crack it open, revealing a translucent crystal that resembled the same material she had made her good friend's weapon with... Ascendants Rosario... Her very first Perfect Weapon. She could still remember her heart pounding away at the same time she made the weapon, even when she had started to become a good friend of his... Itzal... A swordsman that reminded her of the protagonists of one of the many Anime that she had watched before... his wavy hair and grayish-blue eyes reminded her of Tsumugu Kihara... one of the lead protagonist roles in the show Nagi no Asukara... Personality-wise though... he reminded her of Rin Okumura, right down to the way that he reacted to embarrassing situations. She giggled a bit when thinking about it again. He was so easy to embarrass, and the way that she had truly introduced herself to him had embarrassed the hell out of him. 'That is one thing that I will Definitely be keeping to the Grave.' She had recently completed a quest with Itzal's girlfriend, Kasier, who had struck her as an interesting woman... Kasier had the vibe of a kindhearted woman... though uh... she also didn't censor what she said (For the most part...).

Edited by tricolor_mina