[PP-F7] Joining Forces

Shanok was on floor 3 he was going to gather more <<Atlantis Iron>> for his friend that has asked him to get some. As he was headed to the shores, he received a message from his friend Keith, the message read :

I'm thinking about creating a guild, if you guys are interested, I'll be waiting for you at the <> on floor 7, if you do come, we'll talk about our goals, the ranks we'll give each other and that sort of important stuff.

-Sent to : Atlus, Clarence, Daeron, Miaki, Shanok, Zelrius-

"A guild... huh... I think I'll go, sounds fun, better than dying alone..." Shanok said to himself. He turned around and headed back for the town. He then went to the teleportation gate and said the words "Teleportation, floor 7, Nimbus!". As soon as he got on floor 7, he went to the inn Keith spoke of in the message.

Atlus had been bored, grinding was tough but it would eventually pay of. He received a message from his old pal Keith.

I'm thinking about creating a guild, if you guys are interested, I'll be waiting for you at the <> on floor 7, if you do come, we'll talk about our goals, the ranks we'll give each other and that sort of important stuff.

-Sent to : Atlus, Clarence, Daeron, Miaki, Shanok, Zelrius-

"Alright then! Finally some action!" Atlus wandered off to the teleportation pad on the floor he was on. He found himself on floor 7 "Never been here, lets hope I don't get lost.".

Atlus eventually found himself at the <> "Alright now I need to find Keith." Atlus searched the Inn.

Miaki walked into the building marked <>. Last time he had visited the seventh floor it was to watch the duel between Daeron and Kaleb. The thought of such a fight brought a smile to his face. Upon entering the bar, Miaki scanned the room for his blue haired friend. "Ahh Keith good afternoon." He looked over at the innkeeper. "A pint of your sweetest ale if you please." He said to the NPC.

Daeron had recently finished his fight to the death with <>. Just as Daeron finally took this moment of peace, he was pinged with a message. "Ugh now what?!" Daeron said as he opened the message. It was from Keith. "A guild, full of friends?!? Count me in!" he corrected himself as he jumped to his feet with excitement. Since Daeron's fight took place in the same floor, Daeron left his room to head to the location. When Daeron reached the last step, he saw Keith and Miaki already together. While Daeron was exhausted from the fight, he hadn't payed any attention to where he checked in at.

"Daeron? Welcome! I was glad to see your name listed on the roster for this guild." He shook hands with Daeron as the man approached him, Shanok, and Keith. Miaki looked over Daeron's shoulder at the door he had come through. He didn't see anyone coming through the door yet and there were a few players occupying the inn. Miaki pointed over his shoulder with his thumb at a room in the back. "There is a private room in the back. Let's wait in there and make it the place for our first official meeting."

Zelrius was already at the Inn. When Zelrius recieved the message he had just woken up from those sleeps he does during the day since he grinds at night in peace and quite. Zelrius waltzed downstairs to find Kieth in which the message had come from. Spotting him, Zelrius sat down across from him, as the others were arriving.