[PP - F6] Pet my Head, Simpleton. <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Today was going to be... a long day, today was going to be the day Ruby would finally go out and find a damn familiar, and she has only heard good things about finding a familiar, especially with how much time it takes to find one to be honest. Ruby had let out a sigh as she sat up on the bed she was laying on, then opening her inventory to change out of her bed robes and into her typical attire. She stretched her arms and then also pulled out a consumable from her inventory she had gotten from the Celestial Ascendants guild and drank it, it was going to help her find the familiar and increase her sights... somehow. Without much time and without much thought she had left her Inn room and outside the Inn onto the streets of the main settlement, she didn't really know what monster she was really looking for, but down the line hopefully she finds something she likes.

@Vale

-----

-1 Def. Not Fruit Punch [+3 LD]

Vale sat upon a high branch over the city of Kyrcim, it was an oddly quiet day in a town. Vale had spent so much time training in the far outskirts of each floor to grow accustomed to their wildlife. She learned much of the forests of the 6th floor, so much so she could navigate in any direction and lead herself to wherever she pleased. For the first time in a while coming to a town, she expected it to be bustling. But there was not a single player in sight, and she longed for actual conversation. Just as she was about to close her eyes and return to rest she noticed in the distance a white cloaked person exit the inn of the town. Curiosity immediately killed the cat in her, causing her to stand up and want to follow the person from within the trees. Subtly she followed jumping from the high branches to keep up with her intriguing target.

[Stealth Activated - 10+ LD to be Found]

Ruby had walked down the roads of the main settlement for a while, she had a feeling... that she was feeling followed. She took a moment to look around and in a branch in a tree she had spotted what looked to be a female with cat like features. She grinned and placed both her fists on her hips and looked at the tree and said out "You know you can come and say hi, not try to stalk from above you know. I may be sexy and all but you don't have to creep just to look." she then let out a sigh then waited to see if this figure would say anything or do anything, if the figure was not going to do anything she was simply going to turn around and keep on walking, she wasn't going to fear about being attacked, at least she knew that she could put up a pretty damn good fight if one broke out. 

@Vale

-----

ID: 88487 - LD: 13+8=21 [Vale Found]

Vale smirked, immediately being caught as the person turned around and looked up, 'Heh, stealth was never my forte. Unlike that @Hikoru guy.' She thought to herself. Without hesitation, she activated her charge, then launched at the ground just next to the woman. Upon contact with the ground, the purple notification sign came up expressing the ground to be an immortal object. But the sheer force behind her dash caused the dirt upon the ground to kick up and fly away. The dark-skinned panther like woman stood up standing just slightly shorter than the cloaked blonde in front of her. Her vanity item tail whipping around until it finally laid limp behind her, her ears twitched, "I was waiting until I could discern whether you were a pointless man, or a ravishing lass." Without a moment in between breaths, her grin came back, "And you answered that by speaking up cutie." Vale finished as she closed one eye and slightly bit her lip.

She had said to the figure as she had landed next to her with a stare "It wasn't hard to really find you. Especially with the proper equipment to do it." she had patted her on the back and said "Maybe you should improve on the skill if you want to be found less kitty." She had placed one hand on her hip and listened as this figure had kept speaking out and then with a chuckle and a faint smile "Well, I don't know if you can consider me a man, considering I have boobs." she had looked back to the exit of the main settlement and back to her "Well then stranger, I am beginning something so unless you wanna part ways, I am looking to have a little fun today and have you come along. Just know I am familiar hunting, it might take a while." she said while placing her other hand on her hip and pushing her upper torso forward and giving a slight smile.

@Vale

Vale chuckled as her back was patted by the lass, "Well, I was never good at being stealthy. I'm too much of a charge in with my fists and take care of my opponents swiftly. I was trying to be stealthy once because of a man I've run a few quests within the past. But that's irrelevant, sexy." She stretched her back and arms over her head to accentuate her assets. "And you're right your bust helps deter the idea of you being a man, but I was unable to get a good look at you from up there before you were already on the move." The Panther-like woman looked at the exit of the main settlement just as the woman in front did, "I have nothing to do today, a day of rest from the training regimen I have been on. A change of pace and the company sounds like fun... And I'm interested in this 'little fun' you're looking to have today." Vale grinned showing a hint of debauchery in her tone. Then she strode her way towards the exit, "Shall we?"

She had looked at this figure for a second after she had spoke then spoke out to her with a chuckle "I gotcha, more so on the DPS build I presume? And it's Ruby for further note, not that I am complaining on you calling me sexy, makes me feel good that other people like the figure I have. But anyways..." she then looked back to the exit and back to Vale as she had began to spoke out and Ruby had began to chuckle, then she had said out to her with a smile "Well, now you can see the rack i'm working with. Take a picture if you like it that much." then she had noticed that the figure had looked towards the exit as well and then began to spoke out once more... once more Ruby had chuckled and said "Well then, I guess we're a party today miss." she turned around and strutted her way towards the exit before starting to walk normally after a few steps had passed.

@Vale

Vale looked back Ruby who hadn't dissuaded the panther-like woman from calling her what she honestly thought, "I think the name Ruby fits perfectly, you're exquisite like a gem if I do say so myself." Quickly winking at the end of her sentence to turn and look back at the entrance. Being slightly ahead, the woman behind her would have a very easy time looking at the tight fit furlike armor and how it squeezed up against her posterior, "But, you don't sound like you're wanting me to stop calling you sexy." She chuckled, "The name is Vale, or whatever you want my name to be, cutie." She swiftly followed up just after she chuckled. Vale was curious of the kind of familiar Ruby was after, it left a thought in Vale's mind on just what kind of familiar she wanted herself. There were a number of pets that came to mind, but ultimately she was more intrigued in what shenanigans she would get into with this lass.

Ruby had nodded her head and bowed shortly in response to learning that her name was Ruby. She didn't really mind the clothing that Vale is wearing, while Ruby herself is wearing a little bit of revealing clothing herself, its clear that Vale is not afraid to show the goods as it were. "I'm not asking you to stop, if other people were to call me that maybe it would be annoying though. Don't want that name to stick to all people that see me regardless of knowing my name." she had explained, while she doesn't mind the compliments, she does have a name and she would prefer that she wouldn't be called sexy every time someone wanted her attention. Ruby had chuckled "Nah Vale will stick for a bit, I don't necessarily have a nickname for you at the moment other than the obvious." she had looked around, she looked back forward she had no idea what familiar she was going for or what effects/bonuses from the familiar she would want, she guessed she just wanted anything that she could get.

@Vale

Vale giggled slightly, "I can understand being called sexy by a numerous amount of people would get agitating after a period of time. And hearing it from literally everyone would be insufferable. I'll cease from calling you sexy,  unless I'm looking for some specific attention." She finished saying, "What would that obvious nickname be then Ruby?" Vale quickly asked after hearing the woman state that something about the panther woman was obvious. Vale knew exactly how good her body looked, and she spent the better part of the past fifteen years toning her body into a mold of male idealism. Vale kept her eyes peeled for any little critters and young beasts in the nearby vicinity, luckily the sixth floor had a plethora of different animal species due to the nature of it being a true forest unlike that of the second floor.

Ruby has listened and then afterwards bowed a bit, it was nice to hear that she was going to be respectful about it as she had understood how frustrating it could be to be called that 24/7. She had chuckled a bit and looked at Vale and then said "Well... judging by how some of the other stuff you have attached to yourself, calling you kitty would be an obvious other than sexy of course~" she had said before looking back forward noticing that a single viper had slithered its way towards the duo before letting out a hiss and showing its sharp teeth. Ruby had smirked and smashed her fists together "Well well... looks like we've got a bit of company Vale. Care to show me what you are packing other than what you're mother gave to you?" she had asked for her to show off her skill of damage that she could pull off in a battle, she was hoping this woman wasn't some low leveled player.

@Vale

-----

Viper - HP: 420/420 [blaze it] - DMG: 126

Vale giggled slightly, "What can I say, I just love Neko girls so much so that I wanted to be one myself." Quickly glancing back at Ruby, "And if you're going to call me sexy I don't think I'll have the willpower to keep my furry little paws off that scantily clad body of yours." She winked. Just before Vale turned back on their path she heard a rustling which caused her to quickly swap her body's direction toward the bush a Viper was exiting from. Her instincts took over and she assumed her boxing stance which looked absolutely natural for her, "Maybe I'll let you play with what my mother gave me. After I show the Viper what else my mother gave me." Instantly her charge skill was activated, and in the blink of an eye, her fist was drilled into the viper's face which stood a good distance away from the woman. The Viper flung back into a tree, regaining it's composure it's eyes flicked red as it stared down Vale, "Now show me what your mother gave you... All of it if you don't mind." Vale giggled as she returned to her boxers stance.

-----
ID: 88494 | BD: 8+3=11 (Hit)

Vale - HP: 640/640 - EN: 47/64 [All Might]

Viper - HP: 225/420 [-195] - DMG: 126

Edited by Vale

She had moved her hands back to her hip and looked at her with a bit of sass and said out to her before she had winked "Reeeeeeally... I don't even think you could last that sort of time with me kitty." she had chuckled, then the Viper had arrived, after Ruby had exchanged a few words, Vale had replied, she had chuckled and told out to her "Pass, barely know you kitty. However I still get the privilege to call you sexy." then she had dished out a sword art that had seemed very familiar, matter of fact... it's All Might, she could recognize that move a mile away. She had smirked, she was up and wanted to see what she had packing. She had charged her sword art and her hands had glowed a red as she had kept them to her sides as she had walked up to the Viper before slamming her fist down upon the Vipers head. Of course, the Viper did not like that at all so it looked at Ruby hissed with its red glowing eyes and critically bit her stomach hitting her HP for a bit of damage.

@Vale

-----
ID: 88416 | BD: 5+3=8 (Hit) | MD: 10

Ruby - HP: 714/840 - EN: 69/84 [All Might]

Vale - HP: 640/640 - EN: 49/64

Viper - HP: 90/420 [-195] - DMG: 126

Vale could practically feel all the sass coming from the woman, it did nothing more but rev the purranther up more, "Oh-hoho... You don't think I can handle you. I think you can get the gist of whom is an animal between the sheets here." She smirked at Ruby, equally showing the amount of sass she was receiving. When the cute blondie rejected her advances it brought nothing more than a larger smile to her face, in a more seductive manner while bitting her own lip, "I don't think we'll be strangers to each other for long." She winked at the girl, "Alas, I can handle rejection well. Can you handle someone being more interested though I wonder." She chuckled. Vale turned her attention to the Viper as Ruby and the creature exchanged attacks. As the creature bit into Ruby's stomach, it wouldn't be able to bring it's teeth out of her stomach as Vale struck the beast quickly once again with her sword art finishing it outright, "Need to be wary of creatures sexy." Vale winked once again.

@Ruby

---

ID: 88517 | BD: 7+3=10 (Hit) | LD: 1+3(Purrkitty Bell)=4 (Nothing)

Ruby - HP: 714/840 - EN: 69/84 

Vale - HP: 640/640 - EN: 33/64 [All Might]

Viper - HP: 0/420 [-125] - DMG: 126

[1,260 Col gain]

Edited by Vale
Fixing typo

Ruby had shrugged off Vale's wonders, she didn't really think much on it, while shes not wrong that she wouldn't be strangers long, its just she doesn't want to be too attached for the time being. Then the whole combat situation had happened and Vale had gotten the final blow upon the Viper gaining the loot for herself, however she didn't really care about not having any form of loot for the time being. "Eh worse comes to worse I have healing potential, I can always use Field Medic just in case of things go wrong." she shrugged again before looking at Vale and said "Yeah, I got First Aid and Martial Arts, you could say... that I know how to use my hands." she winked returning back to the constant wave of flirting before looking back forward and stating "So are we going to look to crack some more skulls? Or we are just gonna stand here and do nothing?"

@Vale 

-----

ID: 88518 - LD: 2 [fuq]

Vale could feel the shivers down her spine when the girl mentioned that she knew how to use her hands, a sound emitted from Vale that sounded closely akin to a purr. Vale was getting rather aroused by the woman, didn't hurt that she was one hell of a looker as well. Stretching her body, her catlike ear immediately twitched causing Vale to turn in the direction of the sound. Out slithered another Viper ready to strike at the women, "Well, I think the answer is we're going to crack more skulls then." She chuckled taking up her boxing stance once again. Slowly the Viper inched it's way closer to the girls, yet Vale was unable to activate her charge skill just yet, "You take the first strike on it, I'll hold it's attention since it's aggro'd to me, Ruby." She mentioned to the adorable healer girl.

-----

Viper - HP: 420/420 [blaze it] - DMG: 126

• 2 weeks later...

[Not sure how long I actually want to keep up with this thread tbh. Just a heads up.]

Ruby had raised an eyebrow, she was definitely... something different. She wasn't really interested in getting with her and she was merely just being flirty as she always is, and shes acting like some sort of... cat? Ruby wasn't a real good fan on that sort of thing, it almost wanted her to kind of talk to her about how she felt about it, but she wanted to spare the fighting at the moment. From the distance, another Viper had came out from the woods, Ruby had given a sigh, she can't really do that much damage however, she was going to at least do her best. She had attacked the Viper with the signature attack with Martial Arts "All Might" and dealt a good amount of damage towards the Viper, Ruby had looked back to Vale to signal that it was her turn to attack.

@Vale

-----

ID: 88943 - BD: 5+3=8

Sword Art Used: All Might = Damage: 9*15=135

Ruby - HP: 714/840 - EN: 54/84 

Viper - HP: 285/420 [blaze it] - DMG: 126

Vale power rushed the Viper giving another powerful and decisive attack to the head of the Viper. The slithery creature attempted to dodge the attack, but Vale had already honed her sight solely on the spot that she wanted to strike the beast. In the midst of combat, Vale had a different surreal feeling. The Panther-woman was focused on her energy usage and noticed that her energy reserves have nearly depleted entirely. The viper turned and looked at Vale with anger in it's eyes, lunging forward for a neck bite. The panther-woman annoyedly slapped the creature to the ground to stop it's advances completely. The moment humorous in her head she held her laugh and stepped back to leave the monster to her teammate.

-----

ID: 88959  - BD: 6+3=9 | MD: 2-3=-1

Sword Art Used: All Might = Damage: 13*15 = 195

Ruby - HP: 714/840 - EN: 54/84
Vale -
 HP: 640/640 - EN: 18/64

Viper - HP: 90/420 [blaze it] - DMG: 126

Edited by Vale

At this point in time, neither Ruby nor Vale had really said anything, even though Vale had very much weirded her out by literally purring after saying some things. But now wasn't the time to worry over idle chit chatter, the Viper was still active and is very very aggressive at the moment. The viper had went for a bite, however Vale had easily evaded and punched the poor thing pretty hard... now it was her time to fight against it and finish it off. Ruby had ran up towards the Viper and smashed her fist against the poor thing critically hitting against it. After it had exploded into crystals a loot menu had opened in front of her... it was a hefty amount of col. She had never really had this much col in her pocket, however she wasn't going to make much about it, she was just going to take the col and move on from this to the next.

@Vale

-----

ID: 89119  - BD: 10

ID: 89120 - LD: 19+8=27 - 420*18=7560 Col

Sword Art Used: All Might = Damage: 11*15 = 165

Ruby - HP: 714/840 - EN: 39/84
Vale -
 HP: 640/640 - EN: 18/64

Viper - HP: 0/420 [blaze it] - DMG: 126

Vale stretched her arms and rested her arms behind her head, she had been put a fair amount of effort into these little quarrels with some vipers. Was Ruby looking for a snake familiar, definitely didn't seem her style. But the fact that the woman was still adamant of the use of martial arts despite the fact that she was also a healer of sort. Vale was surprised just how good this girl was with her Martial Arts, Looking over at Ruby, "I have nothing but respect for you at this current moment." She admitted. An serious tone of voice came from her, not the same joking fun voice she had when they first met. Despite the fact that Ruby was extremely interesting and ravishing, "I'll definitely make sure to call you by your first name now. I hope you never stop growing stronger." Vale also admitted with a smile on her face.