[F01-SP] <<The Fourth Lesson, Is Actually Free>>

Percival was standing in front of Hannah having just completed the quest a quest for her. He was happy to hear that someone else could use his help. "Who needed my help Hannah?" Percival asks. "Well, it might be easier if you asked him in person. His name is Ol' Pete. Hes an fisherman that lives by the big late outside the city wall. If you would be so kind, could you also deliver this package to him?" she grabbed a large package that was resting upon the tree. Percival reached out and took the package from Hannah, quickly replying "Yea I can do that for ya.". Hannah smiled at Percival "Thank you. Best be on your way. Don't want to keep him waiting then." A dialogue box appeared in front of Percival displaying <<The Forth Lesson, Is Actually Free>>, which he quickly accepted. He placed the package into his inventory. "Thanks again Hannah. I will be sure to visit some time!" Percival says as he begins walking away to the entrance of the grove. She waved to him as he walked, and went back to painting her canvas. 

Percival began making his way to the city gates. Avoiding as many players as possible. "I may as well check the shop real fast. Make sure it hasn't been burnt to the ground." Percival thought. It had been some time since he last had been at his shop. He had been trying to stop by there all day. It would not hinder his quest either since his shop was on the way to the gate anyways.He managed to get to the alley his shop was located on unscathed, and unlocked the door to the Non Coup de Grâce. He opened the door to the shop, and was greeted by a plesent sight of everything being the way he had left them. He walked over to one of the tables and placed the tier 1 materials he had recovered from the last quest upon it. "Might as well leave these here. I won't be needing them any time soon." he muttered. After double checking the area he walked outside the shop, closing the door behind him. He locked the door as he peeked over his shoulder to make sure players had not taken notice to him. "Best be on the way then." he thought, as he began to resume making his way to the city gate.

It was not long before Percival had reached the gate. "It's neat to know we have a lake nearby. Be another nice place to visit when i'm not busy in these quests." he thought to himself. He continued his way to this huge lake that was mentioned, and it was indeed very large. "It may take a little longer just to find this Ol' Pete with how big this lake is." he muttered. He made his way over to the shoreline and began looking over the lake to spot any signs of this Ol' Pete. There seemed to be a sort of fishing shack on the other side of the lake, but it was going to take some time to get over to it. "Let's hope that's him." Percival thought. As Percival followed the shoreline he began noticing rocks, debris, and other smaller objects that had washed upon shore from the tides. "I wonder if there might be anything of use in all this junk?" Percival thought. He began lightly searching the area for anything of use as he continued along to the fishing shack across the lake.  

Spoiler

ID: 89014

LD: 18 (Success) +1 T1 Mat [1 total]

As Percival was kicking around some of the rocks he noticed a little sheen that seemed out of place compared to the other debris around it. He squatted down to inspect the curious item. It was embedded into the beach so it was going to need a little excavation to remove it. "I guess I have to get my hands a little dirty then." he muttered. He began carving away the sand that surrounded the object until he was able to get a firm grip around it. He gave the object a firm yank and the object popped forth. Percival inspected the curious object that was in his hands. It was dark gray in color, had a sort of sheen to it, and it seemed to be an item to be used in blacksmithing! "Well that's handy. I can use more of these." he thought to himself. He began searching the immediate area to see if he could find any more of the curious material.

Edited by Percival
Spoiler

ID: 89015

LD: 9 (fail)

Percival continued to search the beach for any signs of a glimmer like that of the object he had previously found. It would stand out significantly if it was on the surface. However there did not seem to be any of these glints anywhere. Perhaps other players scooped them up? I mean they would stick out like a sore thumb so it would not be surprising. "I guess I can continue shifting the debris as I go. No point in spending the whole day on these rocks." he thought to himself. He continued following the beach to the fishing cabin. He was about half way when something stock out to him. There was a weird small rocky structure sticking out of the ground about 3 yards from the waters edge. "I wonder if there might be anything of use on that?" he thought, as he made his way over to the rock. After Percival reached the rock it was obvious it was not like any of the debris or rocks of the nearby area. It was a slight red-brown color, was domed shape, and had small barnacles along its top. "Maybe it's a large piece of ore that washed ashore?" he thought. He grabbed the top of the rock and gave it a good yank, however it did not budge. "Maybe a little harder?" he muttered. He yanked again, this time with more force, and the rock began coming out of the sand! "That's it! Come out you bugger!" Percival grunted. With a final tug the rock was pulled free and with the amount of force Percival accidentally threw the rock backwards over his head. "Whoops!" he thought. He quickly turned around expecting to see the rock, but was instantly horrified. It was not a rock at all... It was a crab, and it did not look happy!

Spoiler

Percival 140/140 // 14/14 // 3dmg

Rock Crab: 70/70 // 21dmg

Edited by Percival
Spoiler

ID: 89017 - Upper Swing > Rock Crab

• BD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Success)
    • Upper Swing 3 * (3*1) = 9
  • MD: 3 (Fail)

Percival 140/140 // 11/14

Rock Crab 61/70 // 21 dmg

Percival didn't know what to do, so he began to circle the rock crab to test its movements. The crab was foaming at the mouth, obviously irritated, but it did not seem to move from its spot other than to turn in place to stare at Percival. Percival took out Alakaslam and Persuasion as he continued circling the Rock Crab. "I was not expecting to get into any sort of fight out here." he thought. "I have to end this quick. Shouldn't be took hard. Everything else I have fought has died in a few hits." Percival charged forward at the crab. Bringing Alakaslam as low to the ground as possible Percival slammed the war hammer into the face of the Rock Crab. The Rock crab however didn't even budge from the hit! He took another swing at the crab, this time on its top, but it didn't even seem to phase it. "This is not good." Percival thought, as he brought Alakaslam around for another slam into the crabs face. The crab didn't seem to react at all to Percival's attacks. "What's going on?" he thought. Horrified he looked at the crabs HP. It had only gone down a little. "This is REALLY not good." he thought as he quickly backed away from the Rock Crab. He braced himself. He had never fought anything this strong before.

Edited by Percival
Spoiler

ID: 89021 - Upper Swing > Rock Crab

• BD: 9 + 1 = 10 (Success, Crit, Paralyze Proc)
    • 3 + 1 * (3x1) = 12
  • CD: 9 (Regen Proc +1 Energy)
  • MD: 5 (Fail)

Percival 140/140 // 10/14

Rock Crab 49/70 // 21dmg

Percival really didn't know what to do now. He had never faced an opponent that rivaled his health pool in a sense. "I have to hit it harder this time. I can't give it a chance to hit me. I don't know how strong this thing is or its capabilities." Percival thought to himself. He charged at the Rock Crab raising his war hammer high. He slammed Alakaslam on the head of the Rock crab as hard as he could. He noticed that the crab sunk a little into the ground on that last hit. "I wonder." he thought. He brought up his war hammer once more and slammed it upon the crabs head, driving it deeper into the sand. "Here goes nothing then!" He yells as he jumps into the air and slamming the war hammer once again onto the top of crabs head. Pushing it even deeper into the ground. It was obvious the crab was not moving anytime soon being grounded into the sand. "Now you stay there for a minute while I figure out a strategy for you ok?!" Percival yelled at the rock crab.

Edited by Percival
Spoiler

ID: 89022 - Upper Swing > Rock Crab

• BD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Fail)
  • MD: Paralyzed

Percival 140/140 // 9/14

Rock Crab 49/70 // 21Dmg

Percival circled the rock crab trying to find any weak points that he might be able to take advantage of, however nothing seemed to stick out. "Maybe the weak point is on its underbelly?" he thought. It was impossible to find out the answer at that point in time with the crab being grounded into the sand. He could take a few swings at its top again, but all that seemed to do was very little damage. The crab was bound to counter attack at some point. He really didn't want to feel the sharp end of those claws either. "Maybe I can get it flipped over when it comes out? I can try slamming the side of it with all I got and see what that does." he thought. The crab began wriggling around and dislodged itself from the sand! "Alright then! Come on!" Percival yelled. The crab began bubbling furiously from its mouth in response. It looked like it was going to try something!

Edited by Percival
Spoiler

ID: 89023 - Upper Swing > Rock Crab

• BD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Fail)
  • CD: 8 (Regen Proc +1 Energy)
  • LD: 2 (Fail)

Percival 140/140 // 9/14

Rock Crab 49/70 // 21 Dmg

The Rock Crab suddenly began moving! However albeit very slowly. "Ummmm...you broken buddy?" Percival asked as the crab scuttled its way over to him. "I feel kinda bad? I mean I can just out walk you." he said to the rock crab. The rock crab began bubbling even more furiously! "Hey i'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! I just thought you were a nice material was all!" The crab continued bubbling at the mouth in response. "Please don't tell me you have rabies. Because that is something you should probably see a doctor about." Percival chuckled to himself. The crab was obviously furious at this point from the taunts from Percival. It began trying to clamp onto Percival's legs trying to bind him in place, but it was just so slow that Percival just kept walking away. "You are going to need to pick up the pace if you want to touch me little guy." Percival said to the Rock Crab. "I think I might be going crazy...I am talking to a crab...."

Edited by Percival
Spoiler

ID: 89038 - Upper Swing > Rock Crab

• BD: 5 + 1 (Success)
    • 3 * (3x1) = 9 dmg
  • CD: 10 (Regen Proc + 1 Energy)
  • MD: 4 (Fail)

Percival: 140/140 // 8/14

Rock Crab: 40/70 // 21 Dmg

Percival decided to try to end the crabs suffering of his taunts. He lowered his war hammer down low and slammed the hammer on the top of the crabs head. It didn't seem to effect the crab all that much though, so the crab tried to pinch Percival's legs. Percival jumped out of the way just in time to avoid the attack. "Now's my chance to flip this thing over!" Percival thought. He quickly charged at the Rock Crab and slammed his war hammer into its side in an attempt to flip it over. However the crab did not budge. "How heavy is this thing!?" he thought to himself. He quickly jumped away to prevent any counter attacks that the Rock Crab might attempt. "Maybe I have to scoop it up and flip it like that?" he thought. Although that might prove difficult since his hammer was fairly thick. He didn't think it would be able to get in between the sand and the crab well enough. He was going to have to think of something else.

Edited by Percival