[PP-F1] <<a day to relax>>

i sigh as i walk through the town of beginning's. Just another day in this game that has turned from a beautiful place to a world of killing and death. I look down at my hands and clench them tightly as i make my way towards the meadows and fields to kill some boars to gain levels to try and have a chance to ascend floors. My eyes focused forward as i pass my buildings and people. I make my way through the crowds that plague the streets. Weaving between open spaces that i can find to allow me to move forward towards my goal. Passing many little nice places i see people chatting and talking to each other. Restaurants, Fountains, little recreational and entertainment buildings meant to keep people happy during this game of misery. As i look forward i past by a restaurant not paying the girl that is standing near it any mind at all as i continue on my way. as i talk out loud softly.

Okay then to start off i should kill of some boars and make sure to check their bodies for loot to try and make some col so i can try to buy better things. However, to kill any of those boars i should find a partner to help me kill it since it didn't go so well my first time through when trying to strike it.  I say as i think out loud while walking my body stressed, and look exhausted. However, i continue moving forward pushing my body to move since I have to move forward always. To make myself stronger, to be useful, to help others as best as i can.

@The Black-White Human

Edited by Hestia

As usually happens whenever she isn't talking to or with anyone, Marisa is just hanging around someplace... At least that's what she's planning on doing since she just came back from outside the gates. And so as she is thinking on what place to go to while standing near a restaurant she notice's a person that appears somewhat tired or stressed... 'I dunno which one but it's at least one of those things.' So with that she smiles slightly and pulling her hat closer to her head so it doesn't fall off Marisa starts to follow them quietl-. "Oi, person! Wait up!" Saying this she hurries over until she's next to Hestia before going their speed.

"Ya know just lookin at ya it looks like you've gone through a bit. I dunno what a bit is but it looks ta be a little tiresome.." As they are walking Marisa smiles to Hestia and sticks out a hand to her. "Anyways the names Marisa Kirisame! Though I tend ta just go by Marisa since I hate formality.. So if ya don't mind me askin but where are ya headin to ze?"

i continue on my way towards the exit towards the town. Not paying mind anyone who tries to insult me, or harm my pride. As i hear a female voice call out for someone to wait up I just continue my way forward thinking it can't be for me. However, to my surprise it is and i turn to face this stranger who has come to stand by my side. Looking them over from top to down in curiosity seeing a girl wearing a witch's outfit beside me now, and walking towards me without even knowing where i'm planning to go. I then hear their words and finds myself frowning from hearing their words.

Gone through a bit? i've just been pushing myself nonstop is all. I mean i've wasted enough time being cooped up in a room while people have been clearing floors. It's my job now to get stronger to repay their kindness to help those people who have done what they've done. To be able to save some lives by being on the frontlines, or by supplying those people with what i can to stop anymore deaths. i tell you as i stop my walking to tell you this. My eyes having a look of dead seriousness in them as i speak about this.  I have heard of this monument of life and how people's names are on their, so i have to get stronger now or i'll end up a name on that monument or never be able to thank the players who had a stronger will to continue pushing forward unlike me.

Seeing as Hestia doesn't shake her hand Marisa shrugs and brings it behind her head along with her other hand. "No offense but it seems like you've got a small problem there ze." Turning her head to both sides so as to stretch her neck slightly she continues. "What I mean is that a lot of those people out there did not get that way by always goin at their max ya know? Cause if they did, then all of them woulda just tired themselves out and died. In fact I'm sure that none of them would want ya to die all because you were wanting to pay them back..." Placing a hand on Hestia's shoulder Marisa looks to them with a serious expression on her face. "So on that note how about we make a bet?" Saying this she smiles up to hestia. "If you can get out of my grip then we'll head out to wherever your goin, though I'm guessin it'll be out into the fields to fight or to collect mats." While she's talking her grip on hestia's shoulder tighten's though it's not enough to hurt. "But if ya can't due to bein too tired~ Well your goin to have to relax for the rest of today with me. Ya got that Ze?"

I don't have a problem. I can continue just fine. I tell you with a tired look in my eyes as i look you in your eyes. And i'm sure they worked just as hard as anyone else to get where they are having late night training sessions that pushed them to exhaustion like me. It's only logical i do the same. I tell you with what seems like my attempt at seeming strong, but looks even more tired and like i could fall asleep in the streets any minute. I then hear your bet. Pfttt. Easy just watch as i get your arm off of me. Got it little Marisa. Hestia the goddes of Hearth will easily triumph. I tell you saying the origin of my name to give myself some confidence in that i can complete the task.

#89115   BD: 5-3 (-3 do to exhaustion) =2

i grip your arm weakly with a strength that doesn't even match one that person has when lifting their sword and tries to get your hand to stop gripping me.

Edited by Hestia

#89114 BD: 6

However it isn't enough as marisa's hand firmly stays on Hestia's shoulder keeping her from moving.

Grinning at her marisa shrugs her own shoulders. "Sorry goddess, but it looks like your goin ta have to take a break with me today." Keeping her own hand on their shoulder until Hestia stops trying to lift it off, Marisa stretches her other arm out. "Course I never did say who would be choosin or where we would be goin. So how bout you choose anywhere that's a safezone from mobs. Also I'm guessin your name's hestia?" Cocking her head to the side slightly as she asks these marisa waits for them to respond.

Yes my name is Hestia. Well obviously my username miss Marisa not my real name. And since i'm here in this town then as per our agreement. Then i guess...hmmm. What ...places are their in this town? i ask genuinely confused having only passed by shops without looking at names or their functions. Having only focused on places that could help me. Blacksmiths, Alchemist shops, Artisans, and more. But never a normal hangout place like a restaurant, or parks, or big places where people could just go to hangout, tell stories, and become closer together. Where....do you want to go? I say rather awkwardly and almost a bit slower then before as you notice my eyes drooping more as if this stop in momentum of action is stating to catch up to me.

Listening in silence for a bit marisa nods then pats Hestia on the shoulder. "Don't worry bout it, I've got things covered Da Ze~!" Grinning to Hestia, Marisa takes their hand and start's to bring them both back into the town. "Oh yeah. Since we are givin away username's. Mine is 'The Black-White Human'. Course as I said earlier I just prefer ta go by Marisa since I hate formality." Sticking her tongue out at Hestia slightly she continues. "Aaanyways I would suggest we go to a bar or a cafe or somethin." Chuckling slightly she brings her other hand behind her own neck. "Buu~t well.. I don't really have much money at the moment so we can just go relax at a park or somethin!"

yeah a park i guess i say in complete exhaustion as i stumble almost every step to follow you towards wherever you lead me. As we walk towards the park i quickly try to open the menu and look through quests i could do, or skills i could get in the future. Wanting to do something productive while being forced to go along with you since my time away from training is being taken from me by this weird looking girl Marisa. Why were you even on this floor? i mean you seem like you could be on later floors if you wished to. I ask of you my voice sounding exhausted as i'm being hurried along. Finding my eyes closing every now and then as i find myself a couple feet or inches forward at a time between moments where my eyes close.

Seeing Hestia open up her menu Marisa sighs in slight annoyance at them apparently not knowing what take it easy means. So moving closer to her Marisa lightly grabs their other hand and closes their menu with Hestia's own hand. "First off, relaxin means that you take it easy. You can do all of those quests or whatever some other time when your not tired. And I'm not takin no for an answer, so your going to have to deal with doin nothing for a bit Da Ze~!" Sticking her tongue out at Hestia playfully, Marisa goes back to leading them through the city. "Anyways ta answer your last question it's a mix of boredom, wantin to keep others from bein stupid and to make some new friends!" Giggling lightly as they finally reach the park Marisa sit's on a bench bringing Hestia down to do so next to her. "A~nyways we are here now. So kick back, relax and take it easy!" So with these words Marisa places her hands behind her head and looks to the sky with a slight smile.

Do....nothing? but that's a complete waste of time then. I say with my voice slightly raising but unable to scream or get even close to yelling do to exhaustion. how can you stand not doing anything? to not progress in any skills in life or in game? that sounds like some kind of torture. I tell you in a honest voice as you lead me through the city. I guess that makes sense, but i wasn't being stupid i was just doing what is right. I say as i walk with you finding my attention drifting away till i bump into you as we enter the park. I look around with tired eyes finding it difficult to pay attention as my eyes slowly start to close. My body unable to stand being awake anymore from the lack of action.

After several moments pass of marisa looking to the sky she turns back to Hestia. "Well I guess I'- ...." Finally noticing that Hestia is not hiding her exhaustion anymore and is now trying to sleep she giggles lightly. "All that can be put on hold for now. So you get some rest and I'll watch over us Da Ze~!" Bringing a hand out from behind her own head she pat's Hestia's head before looking back to the sky. ".............. On another note it's goin to be pretty borin for a good bit now.. But I was the one who got you to take a break so I have to take responsibility for my actions now..." And so she sigh's though there is a slight smile on her face. "Well at least it's a cute girl sleepin next to me. So I guess not everything is bad."

i'm not tired....i can..con..ti..ue. i say in exhaustion some pauses and even a letter missing from a weird do to my words becoming mumbled. I'm just going lie on the ground for a moment for...tactical know how of the land. I say softly as i lay down gently in the grass and you notice i very almost instantaneously fall asleep on the spot. My breaths short and peaceful. All tension seeming to melt away in the instant i close my eyes and fall asleep while laying down on the ground. Laying down on the ground on the side off the sword being against my leg. Almost as if some kind of precautionary measure even in sleep to make sure to try and keep me safe.

Chuckling once more Marisa continues to stay sitting. "Well you go an get all the tactical know of that grass. I on the other hand will learn more about this bench~" So letting a yawn of her own out she stretches and lays back on the bench closing both of her eyes.  "I on the other hand will not actually be sleepin since two maidens out in the open doin so is quite temptin for certain kinds a' people to check out." And with that marisa let's out another quiet chuckle while she waits for time to pass by.

Hestia remains peacefully asleep on the ground waking up 14 hours from the moments she falls asleep unless she is woken up sooner then that. Dreaming of her time back in the real world. Where all she had to worry about was doing chores, school work, and spending time with friends and her little sis. having to balance all that to have a normal life, along with working to try and help her family through life. All this balancing into a work oriented woman who doesn't know how to relax. However, instead of this being a stress dream it's a dream of happiness for her. A dream of going back to normalcy for her to just enjoy what life has given her. Not knowing the gifts that can be given to her after all the time spent in the game.

Marisa on the other hand tries not to disturb Hestia's 'short' nap. Instead she switches her position on the bench every ten or twenty minutes as she grumbles to herself about how damn uncomfortable benches are in this game. So after around the five hour mark marisa sit's up with a sigh and looks over to Hestia. ".... Ya know what. I'm going to check if the ground really is that comfortable.." Standing up she stretches her aching body then starts to walk over to her as another idea worms it's way into her head. And so grinning to herself she lays down on the grass as well and waits for them to wake up...... At least that's how it started till she herself also falls asleep less than a foot from hestia due to the grass being waaaaay more comfortable than the bench......

*as i walk up after 9 hours after you joined me on the ground my eyes slowly open as i see your face less then a foot from my face. Making my face blush red as i'm able to see your eyes, lips, and facial details up close. Finding that this girl who lead me to the park looks really really cute. I find my head moving forward for a bit before backing away. Blushing even more as i realized what i almost did. I quickly get up and sits down on the bench as i start scrolling through my menu again. Feeling invigorated as my mind that is much more clear now tries to think of the reason why.I sigh softly as i look down at you. I guess you have a point witch lady  i guess i do need to sleep at least for a minimum to be of some use.

Marisa would continue to sleep as all of this happens until the words "Witch" and "Lady" are mentioned. Where at that point her eyes opened and looking around slightly she soon spots Hestia looking down to her. Then letting out a yawn of her own marisa slowly pushes herself up into a sitting position on the grass. "I thought I heard my name for a second there... Anyways what did I miss ze? Cause it looks like you are doin a lot better now..... Also what time is it cause it's pretty dark now?" Yawning yet another time she stretches her arms one after the other before finally standing up sleepily... And soon proceeding to trip on a giant greatsword that she spawned before going to sleep since Hestia did the same. "....Oh." Is the only thing she says as she proceeds to fall over.

i chuckle seeing Marisa trip upon a greatsword as i catch her before she falls over and falls flat onto the ground. Yeah i guess i'm doing better, and it appear to be almost 10, 11PM around those times. I tell you with a nod of my head as i'm looking at my menu to see this. So then miss Marisa i guess i still owe you that bet to show me a good time. I'm a lady of my word so come on i'm sure you wanted to show me something besides a good napping spot. I tell you with a amused look in my eyes as i help you to stand straight as i then look into your eyes. Well come on lets get going before you manage to make me want to go back to hunting animals. Since i only stayed since you showed me something important. I tell you with my arms crossed under my chest while having a smile on my face. Willing to follow you more to see what else counts as a good time in SAO. You can see my body is still tensed out even after that nap. The only difference being that i look like i could function just fine as a person now from having fallen asleep. Now able to have more energy and strength when going about normal activities instead of looking like i could pass out any second.

"Well that must be nice, also thanks for keepin me from hittin the ground right then." Smiling up to her slightly Marisa pats them on the shoulder. "Ah going for the details in what I said are ya? Well I do have ta take responsibility for the deal and keepin you off of the field for a bit." So chuckling lightly Marisa takes Hestia's hand again as they now start walking out of the park. "So what kinds a things do you like other than running into the field completely exhausted ze?" Saying this somewhat jokingly as they walk marisa looks to hestia. "in all seriousness though a lot of places will most likely be closed at this time so it'll be kinda hard to go anywhere unless you want to rest some more." With that marisa shrugs as they walk through the streets. "On another note if I was good at givin massage's I would probably offer you one right now since you still look a little stiff, tense? I dunno, but it's one if those things."