[PP-F1] <<a day to relax>>

I had hobbies that involved singing, and writing before i had entered this game. Besides that i'm willing to head to anywhere you wish to take me. Be it to a beautiful sight, or a interesting hanging out area.I tell you being a bit nicer. Allowing you a chance at the very least to prove my idea wrong since you had helped me. Wanting to at least give your ideas a fair chance at being accepted by me in repayment for getting me to feel energized. I curiously look around the area of The Town of beginning with a new view set of the place. Viewing places and buildings as meeting points, or talking areas, or work areas, or just even relaxation areas.

Nodding slightly marisa chuckles a bit as well. "I may not be a singer or that much of a writer. But I did read quite a few books when I was outside of this game and what I did write was important to my studies.. Anyways if ya want a beautiful sight then you've met the right person Da Ze~!" Saying that with a grin on her face Marisa tightens her grip on Hestia's hand slightly before starting to run through the city with her. "In fact you might also discover that this can be either relaxin or can even be used for sight seein. Now what or where it is will be a surprise though~" Finishing with saying all that they continue to run, and after a minute or two the front gate comes into view as Marisa continues directly towards it.

Hey come on! slow down a bit! I say with a small chuckle at your enthusiastic nature about this. Finding such a behavior almost infectious in all honesty. To see you being so excited about doing absolutely nothing intriguing me a lot since i wouldn't be able to wrap my mind around the thought of such a thing. However, no mater that thought i can still be smiling and happy about your enthusiastic nature. 'okay Ember just keep calm. You aren't doing nothing. You're just....getting to know someone that's it...you're just being social that isn't nothing. Yeah that isn't nothing. You can afford to spend time like this.'  i think to myself to keep myself from the need to be out and about doing some activity that isn't being with you. Do to my desire of always improving myself to some new level of talent in an area. I smile a bit though glad to be doing something. Even if doing the something is with someone who doesn't seem to know what a word ethic is considering her laid back nature and attitude to things. Still that thought bothers me on how people can afford to spend time like that.

Edited by Hestia

Going out the gate Marisa finally stops running and instead walks at a somewhat normal pace. "Fine~... But that's only cause we should have enough time ta get there before it turns midnight!" Saying this she turns to look at Hestia and sticks her tongue out as they walk along the outside of the cities wall. "Anyways mobs tend ta stay away from the city, so it should be relatively safe for us, long as we stay near em." Stretching her other arm for a couple seconds she brings it back to her side. "Oh yeah... I'm just checkin with ya. But how good are you at climbin things ze? Cause we may be doin a bit of that in a bit if we make it there in time." As Marisa is saying this she use's her free hand to open her menu and seeing that it is now 11:23pm she smiles slightly. "Alright! we should make it there on time~ Where we are goin is a place I go whenever I want a bit of quiet or just have somethin big ta think about that is really buggin me... So on that note can you not tell too many people about it, cause that would ruin why I use it then." While saying that she nudges Hestia playfully and chuckles lightly.

I sigh in relief at this hyperactive girl dragging me along to somewhere. I can't help but shake my head in amusement to how she is like this. To be able to have so much energy to spend on doing nothing shortly afterwards. I can't help but think how much more help she would be directing this energy towards being more active in the fight for the floors, or at the very least maybe a shopkeeper to sell items to the people who are in need of such things. I let her take me and talk as she does so. Just listening in and making sure to remember every word so i can respond to anything as we go on. As i get a hint she is done i speak up.

I'm very good at climbing things Marisa. Don't worry about me in that regard but why do you ask? there aren't many things that would require climbing in terms of having fun.  Hearing the request at the end i only smile and nod my head.  Yes i promise Marisa i wouldn't want to ruin your thinking zone. I tell you as i follow you calmly glad to be back to a normal walking pace. I look around the area. Seeing the beautiful night sky, and the moon hanging in the air providing a light in the sky with the stars joining in to light everything up. Providing everything a gentle glow. I can't help but feel a bit awestruck at just that sight alone. Making me wonder again what have i been doing with my life that i could miss such a obvious and beautiful sight.