(PP-F4) Pink Haired Tensions

Trixie had arrived just outside the forest on the fourth floor, where she and another specific player had agreed to meet. It was freezing cold, and Trixie hadn't even thought to bring some form of a cloak or jacket. The winds were blowing rather hard, which made things even worse for Trixie. Why had I agreed to come here?! Trixie kept thinking to herself as she waited for the player to arrive.

It was almost night time, and Trixie wanted to get this done with as soon as possible. The player she had messaged seemed to be a good person for what she had planned. Trixie had just about had it with being in this game. It was already starting to drive her crazy. Being trapped in here was not something she had wanted to happen in the first place. At this point, she would be perfectly okay with dying.

Spoiler

Trixie's Stats

Level: 1

HP: 20

Energy: 1

-Equipment-

2H Straight Sword

@Fae

Fae had stepped out of the floor teleporter and made her way to the edge of town and towards the meeting spot that wad arranged by Trixie. "Fae can't wait to have a snowball fight! Miss Trixie sounded so excited too!" Fae exclaimed as she walked through the snowy fields. It was almost night, so no one really paid attention to her voice. She make all the noise she wanted, but no one would care most likely.

Fae tried to skip instead of walk, but she tripped in the snow right away when she tried to do so. The cold wasn't bothering her too much, since her clothes were baggy, and they kept her somewhat warm. After a few minutes of walking in the snow, Fae spotted a pink haired girl in the distance, and she knew that the girl had to be Trixie. "Hey hey! Miss Trixie! Fae is here!" Fae called out as she started to run towards Trixie.

Spoiler

Fae's Stats:

Level 3

60 HP

3 Energy

Rank 1 in 1H Daggers

Fae' Gear:

Iron 1H Dagger

@Trixie

Trixie was rather surprised to see a little girl running up to her saying hi to her. So this was Fae. "Oh god, I don't know of I can do this to a little girl..." Trixie thought to herself as she put on a smile upon seeing Fae. "Hey Fae! I didn't know you were so young! Are you ready for our snowball fight? I hope you're ready!" Trixie asked enthusiastically.

Trixie looked up at the sky for a moment and sighed. This was going to be hard to do. "So Fae, I'll make my fort right here, you make yours a little bit away from here. I'll give you the signal for when we start." Trixie said as she knelt down in the snow and started to bunch up piles of it. It was already hard for Trixie to even focus with all the thoughts going through her head.

@Fae

Fae started to bounce up and down once Trixie asked her if she was ready to have a snowball fight. "Oh you bet Fae is ready!  Fae is gonna make the best snow fort ever!" Fae exclaimed before tightly hugging Trixie for a few seconds. This was gonna be the most fun snowball fight ever!

As soon as Trixie told Fae where to build her snow fort, Fae darted off to that spot and started to make a big snow pile in front of her with her hands. She also started to prepare some snowballs on the side as she built the snow fort in front of her. Trixie was gonna get pelted by snowballs as soon as the fight starts. That was her plan. She didn't bother making snow behind her, as she didn't really need that protection. She surrounded herself with snow that went about three feet high, practically as tall as Fae when she was kneeling down like this.

@Trixie

Trixie started to fill with more and more guilt as she watched Fae dart off and get started on her fort. She seemed so happy and excited about this too, but in the end, Fae wasn't going to get her snowball fight. If Trixie had known Fae was so young, maybe she wouldn't have set this whole thing up.

Trixie built up her snow fort just on the front, and made it about a foot high. She opened her menu and equipped her sword, setting it on the ground, hidden out of Fae's view behind the snow. "We'll be starting soon Fae!" Trixie shouted as she looked over at the little girl. She was working way more dilligently, with her fort covering her entirely. "Alright, let's begin! Show me what you've got!" Trixie exclaimed as she formed one snowball and tossed it over her fort and towards Fae's fort, directly from the top.

@Fae

Fae built a few more snowballs before Trixie had announced that they were starting. "Okay! Here Fae goes! Get ready for the smack down, no, snow down of your life!" Fae shouted as she picked up some of her snowballs and started to hurl them over her fort at Trixie's.

Fae sat up and looked over at Trixie's fort to see where Trixie was, in case she moved or anything like that. "Why did you make your fort so low? Are you trying to lose? Well, Fae was gonna win this snowball fight anyway, so your loss!" Fae shouted as she continued to pelt Trixie's one wall with snowballs. Trixie had only thrown one snowball at Fae, so she figured that Trixie had something planned for the fight to turn the tables or something like that. "I wonder what she has planned, hopefully it's something big." Fae thought to herself as she made and threw snowballs at Trixie.

@Trixie

Trixie couldn't hold it in anymore and she couldn't bring herself to hold back what she was about to do, so she took a deep breath and lifted up her sword. She stood up from her fort and walked slowly to Fae's fort. She held her sword firmly in one hand, ready to strike Fae and kill her. 

Trixie sighed and lifted up her sword. "Fae, I didn't honestly call you here for a snowball fight. This will be quick, so just close your eyes and let this happen. I'm very sorry about this." Trixie apologized in advance as she kicked down Fae's snow fort.

It was going to be hard for to kill Fae, but she just couldn't set up another trap like this. Trixie tried to tell herself that this was all Fae's fault for coming out here in the first place, but she couldn't bring herself to believe that. Fae was just too young to blame.

@Fae

Fae started to get nervous when she saw Trixie step up from her fort, with a sword in her hand. "M-Miss Trixie? What are you doing?" Fae stammered nervously as she started to back away. She opened her menu instinctively and equipped her dagger. She held it out and raised it towards Trixie. "B-Back away! Don't make hurt you! Fae doesn't want to fight!" Fae cried as she watched Trixie kick down her fort.

Tears started to run from Fae's eyes in panic as she stood up and started to walk backwards. "Fae doesn't want to die! Please! Why are you doing this miss Trixie?!" Fae begged, waving her dagger at Trixie.

Fae was shaking all over, and tears were rushing from her eyes. She didn't understand any of what was going on, she couldn't take it. No one had tried to kill her like this. She was tricked into coming here for a snowball fight, but now she was about to die.

@Trixie

Trixie had trouble bringing herself to attack Fae, and now she was crying, which made this all even more difficult. She couldn't back out of this now, so killing Fae or dying were her only choices now. Fae was starting to back away, but she had her dagger out, so she wasn't going down without a fight. Very well, she was going to get a fight then.

Trixie gripped her sword and darted at Fae and swung her sword at her, landing a critical hit and dealing 2 damage. Then something Trixie hadn't been paying attention to suddenly hit her. Fae had 60 HP. She now had 58, but this was still going to take a while.

Fae had asked why Trixie was doing this whole thing, but Trixie had a hard time coming up with an answer that made sense. "Fae, you wouldn't understand. This game has driven me crazy, I can't go on, I need to kill." Trixie answered.

ID: 89191 BD: 9 (Critical Hit)

Trixie: 20/20 HP 1 Energy

@Fae: 58/60 HP 3 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae yelped in pain as she felt Trixie's sword cut into her shoulder. Fae burst into tear as she gripped her dagger tightly and held it close to her. "You meanie! Fae will make you pay for hurting her! Hear me roar! Rawr!" Fae growled as her dagger started to glow.

Fae activated the Round Accel sword art and got ready to strike. She jumped at Trixie and stabbed her in the chest twice, both hits dealing two damage each, dealing 4 damage in total. "You messed with the dragon, now you're gonna get it's claws! Rawr!" Fae yelled as jumped back after stabbing Trixie.

Tears were still running from her eyes, despite her efforts to try and act brave. She was just scared of dying, and she couldn't control her emotions right now. Fae was too scared to stop the tears from coming to her. The thought of dying just made Fae lose it.

ID: 89192 BD: 8

Damage: (Round Accel) 2 x 2 = 4

@Trixie: 16/20 HP ; 1 Energy

Fae: 58/60 HP ; 2 Energy

(OOC): I accidentally pressed the Roll button when posting, and I can't undo it.

Edited by Fae

Trixie put her hand to her chest upon Fae stabbing her there. Despite Fae being young, she still hit hard. "You'e all talk! There's no way you can be as strong as a dragon, so stop comparing yourself to one and just die already!" Trixie shouted as she got a firm grip on her sword and prepared to strike Fae again.

Trixie took her hand off of her chest and lunged at Fae, swinging her sword at the girl's head as she did so. The attack missed though and Trixie almost fell into the snow after missing the swing. "Ugh! Why can't you stay still!? You're like, 8! You shouldn't be so nimble!" Trixie yelled in frustration, turning around to face the little girl. This was harder than she thought it was going to be. It was going to be humiliating if she died, dying to a little girl like this.

ID: 89193 BD: 1 (Miss)

Trixie: 16/20 HP 1 Energy

@Fae: 58/20 HP 2 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae dodged the attack from Trixie and was panting heavily. She was scared and was getting very worked up over this. "Just stop trying to kill Fae! Can't we just talk this out!? Fae don't want to die, and Fae don't want you to die! Please stop!" Fae begged as she got ready to strike Trixie again.

Fae tried to stab Trixie again, but she tripped and fell down in the snow. "Fae can't hit you either! So don't complain you big meanie! If you don't want me to be so nimble, than don't try to kill Fae! It's not very nice!" Fae shouted back.

Fae was getting angrier and angrier as the fight went on. There was no reason that Fae could understand for Trixie to be doing this whole thing. She didn't get why any people killed each other in this game. Dying in the game is dying in real life, so there is virtually no reason to kill!

ID: 89195 BD: 4

@Trixie16/20 HP ; 1 Energy

Fae: 58/60 HP ; 1 Energy

Edited by Fae

Trixie's eyes widened when Fae told her to just stop all of this. Trixie lowered her sword and looked at the little girl. Then a thought hit her which caused her to panic. What if Fae were to tell someone about what happened? Then Trixie would be hunted down by someone eventually. Trixie shook her head, "No, I can't stop. You are a witness, you could tell someone what happened. I've gone beyond the point of no return. One of us will die here, and it won't be me!" Trixie shouted as she raised her sword back up at Fae and got ready to slash again.

Trixie concentrated more and lunged at Fae again and swung, this time successfully hitting her and dealing 1 more damage. There was still a long way to go before Fae would be killed. She still had 57 HP, which was a big issue since Trixie only had 16 HP.

ID: 89196 BD: 6

Trixie: 16/20 HP 1 Energy

@Fae: 57/60 HP 1 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae was just confused and angry at this point. She was confused about Trixie's reasons to continue, and angry that she was still continuing this fight with those reasons. "Grrr, you make no sense! You're just being a bully! That's all you are! Just a big bully!" Fae yelled at Trixie as she held one of her arms on her shoulder where Trixie had slashed her.

Fae growled and darted at Trixie and forcefully stabbed her in the stomach in anger, landing a critical hit. "Take that you big meanie jerk face! Fae is not going to die to a bully like you!" Fae shouted as she took a few steps back after attacking. She had dealt 4 damage in that one hit, which knocked down Trixie's HP quite a bit from 16 to 12. Fae waved her dagger in front of her face, trying to keep a brave face while hiding her tears.

ID: 89197 BD: 10 (Critical)

@Trixie: 12/20 HP 1 Energy

Fae: 57/60 HP 1 Energy

Edited by Fae

Trixie clenched her teeth in pain after being stabbed in the stomach and gasped when she saw her HP bar drop more. She was almost halfway out of HP, which was bad, since she had hardly made a dent in Fae's HP. "I'm not the bully here! I have my reasons! This is perfectly just! Now stop whining and just die!" Trixie shouted as she took aim at Fae and gave her a menacing glare.

Trixie ran up to Fae and swung her sword at her. Fae dodged the attack though, much to Trixie's dismay and frustration. "Be a good girl and stay still! I'm going to make it quick if you could stay still and let me end you!" Trixie shouted as she backed away from Fae and held up her sword in a defensive position. Fae was stronger, and Trixie knew she could not keep going for much longer at this rate.

ID: 89198 BD: 4

Trixie: 12/20 HP 1 Energy

@Fae 57/60 HP 1 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae kicked some snow and waved her dagger at Trixie's face. "You're wrong! You ARE the bully here! No reason is good enough to make killing okay! When you kill someone, they are gone forever! A whole big life just ended because a bully like you decided to kill them! The way you're trying to kill me, it gets me mad!" Fae yelled as she looked up at Trixie's cursor. It had turned orange since Trixie had attacked Fae.

This brought Fae to her breaking point. "Have at you, you... orange bully!" Fae exclaimed as she slashed Trixie across her face with the dagger. It was another critical hit, and there was a big mark across Trixie's forehead, which didn't seem to go away right away. "Fae is not being mean here! Fae is just scared... scared of you!" Fae said as she stepped away from Trixie and held her dagger close to her side.

ID: 89199 BD: 10

@Trixie: 8/20 HP ; 1 Energy

Fae: 57/60 HP ; 1 Energy

Edited by Fae

Trixie was getting more and more frustrated with Fae, and less and less guilty about trying to kill Fae. The worst part was, Fae was right. There was no good reason for this. Trixie had just blindly walked into this fight, and now she was about to pay the consequences of being killed by a little girl. Trixie was below half HP,  but Fae was still perfectly fine. Looking at Fae, the way she had almost the same pink hair, the same innocence at first, Trixie started to see herself in Fae. "Just, stop being alive! You should be dead by now! It's night time!" Trixie yelled as she got ready to swing at Fae again.

Trixie lunged at Fae and swung her sword quickly, but Fae still managed to dodge the attack and Trixie nearly tripped. "I can't... lose... to you!" Trixie said, nearly out of breath from constantly missing.

ID: 89200 BD: 1

Trixie: 8/20 HP 1 Energy

@Fae 57/60 HP 1 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae dodged Trixie's attack yet again, and noticed just how tired the girl was. Trixie was trying to catch her breath, while Fae was still just fine. At this point, Fae didn't even feel remotely sorry for Trixie, she just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, since Fae knew there was no way she would be able to talk Trixie out doing this whole thing. Trixie was just too  deep into her own thoughts and reasons that Fae couldn't even understand.

Fae tried to stab Trixie in the back while she was still catching her breath, but she barely missed and ended up falling into the snow again. Trixie was shouting things that made even less and less sense to Fae. "Fae has to die because it's night time? Fae wanna go to bed too, but we don't have to kill each other for it! That's like saying if it's hot, you should take all your clothes off!" Fae pointed out.

ID: 89213 BD: 5

@Trixie: 8/20 HP ; 1 Energy

Fae: 57/60 HP ; 1 Energy

Edited by Fae

Trixie barely managed to dodge Fae's stab to her back, and Trixie started to laugh. Fae had tried to tell her why her logic was bad, but to Trixie it just came off as meaningless words from a little kid. "Oh! So that's you think things should be? I just take off all my clothes? You know what..." Trixie said as she opened her menu. She swiped down to her clothes and unequipped them all. She didn't even have armor in the first place, so being naked didn't affect her in any way.

"There you go! Are you happy now? You asked for this, and now it's time for me to kill you like this!" Trixie exclaimed as she flashed a quick pose before raising up her sword. She didn't even care about dignity anymore, she just wanted Fae dead. Trixie felt lighter on her feet than before, so she darted straight at Fae and slashed at her hip. She landed a critical hit, and dealt 3 damage. "Ha ha ha! I guess maybe you had a good point! It's way easier to fight like this!" Trixie exclaimed as she held her sword with the blade aimed at Fae's face.

ID: 89214 BD: 10 (Critical)

Trixie: 8/20 HP 1 Energy

@Fae: 54/60 HP 1 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae covered her eyes upon seeing Trixie take her clothes off. "No! That's not what Fae meant! It was just an example of your logic!" Fae shouted as she lowered her hands from her face to see Trixie charging at her. Fae stumbled back a little as she got a grip on her dagger.

"Fine, Fae guess that Fae will have to prove you wrong! Put some clothes back on, and maybe Fae will make this a lot less painful." Fae said as she lunged at Trixie. Fae drew her dagger back before stabbing Trixie in one of her breasts. It was a critical hit as well, causing Fae to briefly smirk before stepping away from the naked girl. "By taking your clothes off, you left yourself exposed! Just put them back on you meanie!" Fae argued as she kicked some more snow at Trixie. As if this wasn't tough enough, now Fae had an eyeful to deal with. 

ID: 89215 BD: 10

@Trixie: 4/20 HP ; 1 Energy

Fae: 54/60 HP ; 1 Energy

Edited by Fae