(PP-F4) Pink Haired Tensions

Trixie yelled in pain as Fae slashed one of her breasts, holding it up and glaring at Fae. "You little brat! You don't stab someone there! Ever! It's just wrong!" Trixie yelled as she raised her sword to attack Fae again. Trixie hadn't even been paying attention to her health bar now, which was in the red at this point. Only 4 left before she would die.

Trixie swung her sword straight down at Fae and tried to get her in the head, but she missed and fell backwards into the snow. It was now that she realized just how cold the snow was now that she was naked. "Ah! Cold! Cold! You'll pay for this!" Trixie shouted as she got back up and wiped the snow off of her backside. Fae was really getting on her nerves now, and this just had to stop. But even Trixie knew at this point that she was going to die.

ID: 89216 BD: 4

Trixie: 4/20 HP 1 Energy

@Fae: 54/60 HP 1 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae shook her head when Trixie had yelled at her to never stab anyone in the breasts. "If you don't like it, then just put some clothes on! This is your fault for taking your clothes off, not mine! So just put them back on!" Fae shouted as she got a good grip on her dagger and prepared to strike again.

Fae lunged forward and thrust her dagger into Trixie's other breast before hopping back away. It wasn't a critical hit, but any damage that brought Trixie close to death was good. "There! Now Fae has done both of them! Has Fae made her point clear yet? Just put your clothes on and you can die with dignity!" Fae said as she knelt down and started to bunch up some snow into a snowball. She picked the snowball up and threw it at Trixie's face, trying to emphasize her point.

ID: 89217 BD: 8

@Trixie: 2/20 HP ; 1 Energy

Fae: 54/60 HP ; 1 Energy

Edited by Fae

Trixie shook her head and kept her sword aimed at Fae. "No way! This is completely your fault, not mine! You didn't have to stab me there in the first place you little brat! I'm not putting them back on!" Trixie replied angrily as she got ready to strike Fae.

But then Fae had stabbed her other breast, and Trixie's eyes widened. She almost looked like she had the air knocked out of her air after that. "Y-You little jerk! What did I just tell you!?" Trixie yelled as she ran toward Fae. Trixie swung her sword down, aiming for the head again, but missed just like last time, but this time fell forward in the snow. "I don't care about your stupid point! I just want you to die! Dignity means nothing to me now!" Trixie shouted back as she stood back up and backed away from Fae.

ID: 89218 BD: 1

Trixie: 2/20 HP 1 Energy

@Fae: 54/60 HP 1 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae had barely dodged yet another swing from Trixie's blade, and she held her dagger close to herself. "Fae is just trying to teach you a lesson! You're doing the wrong thing! This isn't Fae's fault at all! You're just being reckless! How many times does Fae have to tell you that!?" Fae shouted as she got ready to jump at Trixie again.

Fae this time tried to go for Trixie's legs, but she missed and landed in the snow. Fae stood up quickly and back away immediately before Trixie could hit her while she was on the ground. The fight was almost over, all Fae needed was just one more hit on Trixie. "Can't you see by now? Do you even know how many people are going to be affected by your death? What about your family? How do you think they would feel?" Fae asked, trying one last time to reason with Trixie.

ID: 89219 BD: 4

Fae: 54/60 HP ; 1 Energy

Edited by Fae

Trixie was even more angry at Fae than before. Teach a lesson? Really? That made no sense at all! In a fight to the death, there shouldn't be lessons involved. Trixie scoffed at Fae and raised her sword. "You can tell me as many times as you want, I'm not going to listen though, so I suggest you save your breath for your final words." Trixie said as got ready to hit Fae.

Trixie this time jumped up and tried to swing down at Fae's head, but it was finally inaffective as before because she missed twice by just running at her, but now the jump had helped her strike Fae and get one more point of damage in. 

Fae then asked a question that caught Trixie off guard, what would her family think of her death? Trixie hadn't even considered this yet. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists at the thought of how her parents would feel if she died. "I don't care what they think! You just need to die!" Fae lied, still shaking from the thoughts.

ID: 89220 BD: 7

@Fae: 53/60 HP 1 Energy

Edited by Trixie

Fae was tired of looking at Trixie, the way she had nothing on was just making her more and more uncomfortable. "Why won't you just put something on!?" Fae whined as she covered her eyes with her hand and held out her dagger in front of her, swinging it back and forth in front of her.

Fae was walking in the direction that she thought Trixie was while swinging her dagger, but instead just walked right past Trixie and ended up tripping on the snow and fell flat on her face. This was just an unfair strategy that Trixie was trying to do here. Distracting Fae and causing her to mess up. Fae stood back up and started to walk backwards and away from Trixie, trying to put a little bit of distance between them. "You're almost dead! Fae doesn't want to kill you! If you hurt Fae again, then you leave Fae no choice!" Fae warned, holding out her dagger.

ID: 89221 BD: 3

@Trixie2/20 HP ; 1 Energy

Fae: 53/60 HP ; 1 Energy

Edited by Fae

Trixie laughed upon seeing Fae cover her eyes, her tactics were working. It even showed when Fae walked right past her and tripped. "Ha! You can't fight like that! Open your eyes, the world isn't a pretty place little girl! If it was, none of this would even be happening." Trixie taunted as she watched Fae stand back up.

As Fae started to back away, Trixie darted at her and got a firm grip on her sword, "Oh no you don't! Don't think you can run away now! You should have ran away from the very beginning, it's too late for you now!" Trixie yelled as she raised up her sword. She swung at Fae's head, but barely missed and Trixie fell forward, getting a mouthful of snow. "Pleh! I'll get you any you'll be dead before you know it!" Trixie declared as she spit out the snow and stood up.

ID: 89225 BD: 4

Edited by Trixie

Fae continued to cover her eyes with her left arm after standing up, and held up her dagger with her right hand. Her last attempt to even try to reason with Trixie had failed, with her saying that she didn't even care about how her parents felt about her if she died. There was no way she could feel like that. If she did, well, then Fae definitely needed to kill Trixie. "How can you feel like that!? Your family is the one group of people you know will always love you! If that's how you feel, then you're definitely gonna get the wrath of this dragon! Rawr!" Fae shouted as she raised up her dagger towards where she heard Trixie fall. Fae walked forward and swung down at Trixie, but missed entirely, as Trixie had already stood up. "I'll hit you on the next one! Just you wait!" Fae exclaimed as she turned, still keeping her arm over her eyes.

ID: 89226 BD: 4

Edited by Fae

Trixie continued to laugh at Fae as she tried to act brave while covering her eyes. The two don't really go hand in hand. You can only do one or the other. Since Fae had her eyes covered, Trixie decided to mess with her. Instead of attacking right away, Trixie started to walk circles around Fae, kicking snow just to throw her off.

After around half of a minute of this, Trixie decided to finally make her attack on Fae. She lunged at Fae from where she was standing and swung her sword. She missed, but landed on her feet quietly, hoping that Fae wouldn't be able to hear it. Trixie was thinking of taunting her again, but decided not to until her next attack. For good measure, Trixie walked in circles around Fae some more until she was on the other side of the little girl. This was starting to get fun.

ID: 89227 BD: 2

Edited by Trixie

Fae started to lose her sense of where Trixie was as she started hearing the sound of snow being kicked all around her. "Stop doing that you meanie! You make it almost impossible for me to know where you are!" Fae said as she started to spin around, trying get a feel for where Trixie was without having to open her eyes.

After a few seconds, Fae thought she figured out where Trixie was, so she slashed in that direction, hoping to hit her. Of course, Trixie wasn't there, and Fae started to get dizzy. She continued to spin, and then fell over in the snow. Fae stood up, but lost her balance again and fell right back down. "Fine! Fae won't move until you stop moving like this! It isn't fair at all!" Fae pouted as she sat up and covered her eyes with both arms now, holding her dagger in her left hand now.

ID: 89228 BD: 2

Edited by Fae

Trixie just couldn't stop laughing at Fae. Now she was asking Trixie to stop what she was doing? As if! This is part of messing with your opponent. "Why would I ever stop!? This is fun if not anything else! You say I should put my clothes back on? I won't ever do that if it means I get to keep messing with you like this!" Trixie taunted as she continued to run circles around Fae.

The wind was starting to blow a bit harder, which made it a bit more cold for Trixie. She shivered breifly, but she dismissed the worry of the cold and just enjoyed taunting Fae. Then Fae said that she wasn't going to move until Trixie would stop doing her running. That was perfectly fine with her. Trixie swung her sword at Fae, but still somehow missed her. Trixie didn't mind too much though, since Fae's reactions were just too funny.

ID: 89229 BD: 2

Edited by Trixie

Fae started to build up with more anger as Trixie taunted her even more. "There's a little thingy called honor. It's what you are supposed to fight with. You are being even more of a bully by not fighting with it! I'm done with covering my eyes now! You taunted the wrong dragon! Rawr!" Fae growled as she stood up and took her arms off of her eyes.

Fae turned around to see Trixie still running in circles around her, and clenched her dagger tightly. "Fae warned you! Now you're gonna get it!" Fae shouted as she aimed her dagger. She thrust it forward as soon as Trixie was in front of her. It was a critical a hit, and it finally dropped Trixie's HP bar to zero. "Fae is really sorry miss Trixie, but you attacked Fae first, so you did this to yourself." Fae apologized as she watched Trixie fall down after the hit.

ID: 89231 BD: 9 (Critical)

@Trixie: 0/20 HP

Edited by Fae

The fun stopped and Trixie stopped laughing once she felt the dagger pierce her. Her HP bar dropped to zero as she fell to the ground and landed on her back on the snow. Fae had apologized, but Trixie still couldn't bring herself to be mad at the girl. This was all Trixie's fault. She set out to kill someone, but ended getting herself killed.

Trixie looked up at Fae as the "You are dead" message started to appear in front of her. "Fae, I'm sorry I dragged you into this. Don't blame yourself for this. I did this to myself. I wanted to die anyway, so thank you putting me out of my misery. If you ever meet someone named Kotone, tell her that Setsuna is watching her from above." Trixie requested as she lost all feeling in her body and she started to glow, almost about to shatter into crystals. "One last thing. Fae, you go be the best dragon you think you can be. I'll be watching you too. So, good bye." Trixie finished, before exploding a shattering into hundreds of crystals.

@Fae

Fae's eyes started to fill up with tears as she watched Trixie give her final words, before shattering into a bunch of crystals. Despite what Trixie said, Fae couldn't help but blame herself for this. Trixie's sword was still on the ground, and Fae picked it up. "Fae will be the best dragon anyone has every seen, Fae promises that." Fae said, trying to wipe away her tears as she stood up.

Before walking back to town, Fae got an idea. She started to roll up two big balls of snow and rolled them up on top of the spot where Trixie died. Fae placed the smaller of the two balls on the top and put some rocks on the smaller ball. She placed more rocks on the snowballs, making up a face and a tie. She put one twig on the left for an arm, and was almost done with her snowman. She grabbed Trixie's sword and placed it on the right side to as if the snowman was holding it. "Rest in peace miss Trixie, rest on peace." Fae said as she turned around and started to walk back to town.

-Thread Rewards-

Fae: 1 SP

Edited by Fae