[F1-PP] A Early Reflection <<Second Lesson is Also Free>>

#90668 BD: 7 (hit) MD: 7 (hit)         1(base) + 1(rank) x 2(sword skill) = 4 damage

I have gotten tired of this boar pup continuously getting hits on me and not the other way around. I decide to prepare a sword skill, hopefully that will allow me to hit the boar pup. Sliding once more into the opening stance of Round Accel. I feel my body dash forward quickly. I strike out twice to hit the boar pup on its sides. I glance at its health bar. It has only a sliver left, I don't think that I'll need to use a sword skill to finish it off, as long as I am able to hit it again. Taking the time to look at the boar pups health bar was my mistake. I didn't notice it quickly approaching. It once more barreled into my legs. This time from the front rather than from the back. I toppled over again. That was getting old fast. I tumbled a little before getting back controls and springing to my feet. That's it! This little sucker was going down! I was not going to be taken out by something the size of a chihuahua! 

Boar Pup: 1/5 (3 damage when it hits)

Ayame: 71/80   Energy: 6/8

I grin a bit as i watch you use your sword skill to hit the boar pup as i see that it has one last small divet of health left to its survival. However, hat never means that the enemy couldn't give you some last death poke, and so did the boar pup. It charged at you and hit your leg to make you fall from the hit. Seeing this i make  a note mentally to try and help you with staying standing up no matter the hit to your body. One of the important things is to not fall or you could give the enemy a chance to attack while you are standing up. For that to happen is never good since that allows the enemy to get a three hit upon your body. My familiar Kuro just watches alongside me as i pet his head affectionately as he just gives me a look that tells me to stop as i respectfully does so since i don't wish to irritate my partner.

As i watch you battle i smile and knows that just like me when i was at your level their is lots of room for improvement that will happen no matter what others could say. That people will improve and get stronger accomplishing whatever dream you could possibly want to achieve.

#90669 BD: 1 (miss) MD: 5 (miss)

Blinded by my anger I simply charged at the boar pup. My mistake. I should of taken more time to aim. I pass harmlessly right by it. Quickly, I turned around. I braced myself in the face of the incoming charge. It jumped. I was not expecting that. It passed right over my dagger that I had held out low in front of me in preparation to deflect the boar pup. Luckily this time, the boar pup bounced harmlessly off of my padded chest plate. I had a firm enough stance that it didn't harm me or knock me down. The boar pup and I regarded each other warily. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I didn't take my eyes off of the boar pup for a second. I barely blinked. I needed to stay calm. Anger wouldn't help me. In fact, it would hurt me. With anger I wouldn't be able to effectively attack it or defend myself. I felt my anger slowly drain away as I took deep breaths.

Boar Pup: 1/5 (3 damage when hits)

Ayame: 71/80   Energy: 8/8

I watch as you just charge at the boar without even thinking on a manner of attacking. a rookie mistake for sure, i was about to correct you for acting that way but i notice that you calm yourself down as i nod my head wit ha smile seeing that you know the mistake you made and corrected it. I smile at seeing that it shows that you are able to adapt and change as a fight changes which will help in your survival. Sometimes a attack pattern that worked for other monsters wouldn't work for another which is where the shift in attack strategies is necessary. I just continue calmly watch the fight as i trust you to be able to handle such a enemy on your own. I know you're strong and capable enough to handle this by yourself. I just keep an eye on your stance and sees that it is firm from the fact that you were able to handle a boar hitting you in the chest even if said boar was a pup. To take the weight their does require a good enough stance to be able to handle that.

I nod my head pleased with this as i see a prospering warrior in front of me as i smile wondering if this is how Itzal felt when he saw me fighting my first enemy. I can only imagine it was since we are in a similar position and has mostly similar mindsets on these thing.

#90670 BD: 3(miss) MD: 4(miss)

Taking another deep, calming breath, I readied my next attack. I took careful aim, sure that I would end the mob's existence. I slowly built up speed as I approached the still boar pup. At the last possible second, the boar pup moved to the side. It moved just enough that my dagger and I passed by it harmlessly. I skidded to a stop. Turning, I kept my eyes on the boar pup, ready for it to charge. I copied it. I waited until the last possible second before moving to the side in a doge. Just as I had passed by the boar pup, it passed right by me. I smiled slightly at my successful doge. For a second there, I thought that I wouldn't be able to get out of the way in time. With more practice at the timing, that could become a useful skill to have. If the mob is charging, getting out of the way is the way to go. That way no damage can be applied to you, as long as you completely avoided the enemy mob.

Boar Pup: 1/5 (3 damage if it hits)

Edited by Ayame

I watch as another miss happens as i feel for that happening as i get up and grabs two pebbles as i check them at two boars pups as they come charging at me as i take out my curved sword planning to just use my aoe attack to hit these two. Thinking that leaving the one fight for you is enough since it seems like when it comes to this that today isn't the best combat day for you. As the two little pups come out towards me i quickly spin myself to hit the two little pups. I swing my sword as one boar pup jumps over my blade and hits my sword while the other gets slices cleanly in half and becomes nothing but crystal shards. I grin a bit as i turn to my boar pup who has full health as i make sure to glance over towards you to see how your fight is going. Knowing to make sure to send that one boar tusk your way since you need it more then i do since i already got all mine during the first time i attacked.

#90671 BD: 5 MD: 10   Boar pup: 1(minimum) DMG

#90672 BD: 7 LD: 13 +1 boar tusk.

Hestia: 159/160   Energy: 10/16

#90674 BD:6(hit) LD:9(no boar tusk dropped) 1(base) + 1(rank) = 2 DMG

Taking a deep breath to calm my mounting frustration, I ready what I hope is my final attack. I take careful aim again, just like before. Only this time, I turn my wrist so that I can lash out to either side if the boar tries to dodge again. I charge. The boar pup moves to the side, just like I predicted it would. This time I'm ready. It slash outwards, away from my body. It's a hit! I watch as the boar pup bursts into thousands of small blue polygons. I look at the screen that popped up to show my reward. I got nothing. I sigh. I had hoped for a boar tusk because of the difficulty that I had in that battle. Oh well. Looks like I need to find another two boar pups at the very least. I look around for another pup. Instead I find you gracefully engaging with two pups. The first one jumps over your swing while the other disintegrates into blue polygons. I watch in awe as you expertly battle.

Boar Pup: 0/5

I take my curved sword and then quickly chops the other in half as i take the boar tusk that falls as i send this one and the other towards you with a nod of my head and a smile wishing to help you out with this as i walk over to you. So how was your first fight by yourself Ayame? I ask you curiously as i look you over to make sure everything is okay. I then realize of course it is since we are in a video game as i stop doing that right away to here your answer to how you felt of your first fight by yourself. Knowing that for most people it could be stressful, exhilarating, just normal, or far worse they got some sort of pleasure and thrill from battle. To me those are the most dangerous since i then fear what are they going to do if they make it out of this game, or worse what will they do to other players while in this game.

#90673 BD: 6 LD: 15    Rage Blow: 3x2=6   Boar tusk added

Boar Pup: 0/5

Hestia: 159/160 Energy: 9/16

Ayame: +2 boar tusk.

Edited by Hestia

Thank you for the boar tusks. I say to you. My fist battle was okay, I guess. It was kind of scary, but having you nearby helped curtail my fear. I know I'm not a very good fighter yet, but it was very frustrating how I kept missing the boar pup. And then, nothing dropped! I think that is even worse. All that hard work for nothing! But I guess I have to get used to it. Things don't always drop. I get that now. The adrenaline rush was almost like spinning through the air again. I know that I can't do that anymore until the game is cleared, but I guess the battles can substitute. I could live without the battles once we get out of here. I definitely won't be missing those! Especially once I can do Cirque again. I tell you as we start the walk back to the Town of Beginnings. I feel Kind of down for making you do most of the work. You managed to easily get all but one of the tusks. I feel useless for only contributing one tusk out of six. At the same time I feel great full to you for sticking with me and helping me out. It would have taken much longer for me to collect three by myself. 

It is nothing Ayame as i said i like to help out people who need it. it is just what i do to help out people improve themselves more then what they could before. I say rather cheerfully and happily as i walk beside you back towards the town of beginnings as i glance around the field.and find absolutely nothing. No chest, or materials to be had as i walk with you towards the town of beginnings just enjoying the walk for what it is. A nice moment of peace after a high adrenaline moment for you. My familiar kuro is flying right beside you with a seemingly rather pleased grin on his face as he is flying rather lazily besides you as the lion the size of a large dug nuzzle his head against your arm having been able to sense you were upset or something akin to that and is trying to help out. The usually stoic and lazy lion actually showing some care and love for you. And yeah things dropping is always the most annoying gambit in the world. I say with a chuckle knowing that if i didn't have help in quests that involved that i could be doing that still with how unlucky i can be sometimes.

• 1 month later...

With that i had towards the shop where Lyle Tealeaf is waiting for our return. Traveling through the fields of the first floor alongisde Ayame to turn in the quest. We walk through the streets of the floor heading towards the shop passing by players who look on by with curiosity or just not even looking since they could have their own agendas to get accomplished and done with. Once arrived at the shop i knock on the door and open it up and enters the shop. Hello Lyle me and Ayame have finished gathering the tusks you need. I call out as the man known as Lyle comes back out with a smile. Thank you lasses for getting these for me however before you go i must ask you a favor also to deliver something to a girl by the name of hannah. A nice little Artisan who can be found painting in the park. he says as i nod my head and accepts the quest without hesitation.

Summary:

3 SP, 400 COL, T1 Armor MIT, potion of safeguard for lessons 3.