[PP-F02] Come on Kid <Let there be Light> (Embers, Domarus)

He was...immune to booze? God that sounded boring! She couldn't hide the look of concern, nor disgust, that passed over her. She couldn't imagine a world where that occured, hated the idea. During a darker part of her life, she lost herself to drinking, day in and day out, always spoiling for a fight purely to run away from the problem plaguing her. After she found herself, the only thing that changed was she drank less. Still got into fights, still drank when she wanted to get the buzz. She wasn't a light weight, but she could throw down with the best of 'em. 

"That's gotta suck though no? I mean, Whisky? That craps' hella expensive ain't it? Besides, cheap stuff gets you drunk just as well as your Whisky" The girl stretched out once again, smiling at the memories. Most of them were foggy, hazy, but they were fond memories. She missed that buzz in the back of her mind, that tingle over her body. Stupid game. "But, since i can't drink ,i dunno, i might go to floor 1 and just kill some boars or somethin'. I need to get stronger..."