[PP - F2] Macradon's and Bee's << Long Live the Queen >>

Kairi equipped with her new shiny improved sword onto her back she had wondered around the second floor looking for something to do to get her caught up higher in levels... she needed to progress, it was not a matter of trying not to die, its a matter of getting numbers out there to fight to get out of here. Skipping through the city eventually she had overheard a information broker giving out information to someone else: "Yeah, there was a field boss found on this floor a while ago... its pretty strong for lower levels, however if you manage to beat it you can get yourself good enough exp and even a potion to use." Kairi had widened her eyes before looking forward then looking down. "Can I even beat it? Even with the lack of equipment that I do have?" she had mumbled to herself contemplating whether or not she should try to fight the boss.

@Macradon

Macradon was on one of his walks together with Balthazar, his small owlbear cub familiar. They had chosen the plains of the second floor, it was the floor that felt most calm of the floors that had been cleared for now. He was wearing his casual attire though still having his sword on his back harness. The greatsword, Sword of the Ancients, was a demonic blade that had the strength of having the <Phase> enhancement, able to phase through enemy armor with fierce force, overpowering his enemies with this great slab of steel. While walking away from the teleportation plaza, Macradon would head out towards the plains, but on his way towards the plains Macradon spotted a familiar face. “Oh hey, isn’t it @Kairi?” he would ask as he approached. His casual attire was the exact same as the one he was wearing in this shop, so he would be easy to recognize from first glance. “Are you about to go hunting with the sword I made for you?” he asked with a smile as he posed his left hand on his hip.

Eventually in the middle of her thoughts contemplating whether or not she should challenge the boss or not, she had looked up to see a familiar blacksmith asking out if it was her, Kairi had smiled and waved very cute like towards him "Hello Macradon!" she giggled shifting her gaze towards his familiar, she had kneeled down to look at the owl bear like familiar and smiled at it "What a cutie! What is his or her's name?". Eventually he had asked if she was going to go out hunting using the sword that he had made for her, Kairi had moved her hands behind her back and looked down kicking the ground "Well..." she looked back to Macradon and then back on the ground "I over heard a conversation one had with a information broker about a boss that was on this floor. He said that it had been found a long time ago... I have been thinking about fighting it, but I don't know if I have enough firepower for it."

@Macradon

“Good to see you” he said to the girl, smiling at her. He would look down at his familiar and crouch down, pet the head of the small owlbear and answer “This lil’ guy is named Balthazar. He’s my partner in crime when venturing out. He’s good at spotting, so when enemies have weak spots or openings in their pattern that I haven’t spotted because I’m focused on fighting, Bal here calls them out for me” he said and would give him small companion a good rub on its back. “We’re on the second floor … one of the only bosses I know of here would be the Wasp Queen. If you’re worried about it, I’d be able to help you, if that’s what you want” he would say looking at her and would continue “I’ll be your shield, I can grant you some protecting while slaying these bees” he said with a smile, waiting for her response to decline or accept his invitation.

"It's great to see you!" she had replied out with a smile, going down to his familiar and looking at how cute it was, he had started petting it, however Kairi had moved her hand slowly showing some carefulness which hopefully shows friendliness to pet the Owlbear. Macradon and spoke out and she had said out to him with a smile "Wow! He must be a really great familiar then... I wish I could have a familiar of my own." she puffed out her cheeks in a little bit of jealousy. She had stood up and patted her skirt and placed her hands behind her back and shifted her body forward and backward in a swinging motion listening to Macradon, eventually she had gotten a exciting look placing her fists in front of her with eyes full of hope looking up on Macradon saying out "Really?! You would help me fight the quest?

@Macradon

Listening to Kairi’s wish to have a familiar herself, Macradon would reply “There is a reasonable easy quest where you can go search for a familiar and get your own” he would say “I could help you with it another day if you so desire” he would say with a smile. From her reaction to Macradon’s request, Macradon would smile and give her a thumbs up with a smile and a wink “Yeah, I’ll help yah!” he would say. The quest was one of the easy beginner quests, Macradon had done many of the quests alone when he was a lower leveled player himself, but Macradon was different from many of the current players. He was a prodigy in this world of blades and death, but it wasn’t something to be too proud of, it was a game all in all. “Let’s form a party and we’ll head out to the quest area” Macradon would say and pull down his HUD to send a party request, as well as a friend request, to Kairi.

kLAr2vN.png

[OOC: You don't have to tag me in posts, I get a notification when you post becasue I'm following the thread]

OOC: Sorry! Thought that I needed to tag you.

Kairi had listened to Macradon where he described that there was a quest that she could take to get a familiar, however she had only heard "good" things about the quest, she puffed her checks and then her expression turned to happiness when he had offered to take her upon that quest along with this quest, this man was a extremely nice man, she had already begun to like this man, before she had knew it the man had done a few things, he had sent the woman a party invite and a friend request... Kairi blinked, this was the first party and friend request ever sent to her, she was nervous however she shook her head with a smile accepting both. She had placed her hands behind her back and said out to him "Lead the way Macadamia Nut!" she had giggled giving him a nickname she thought was cute. Eventually with following Macradon she had looked up to him and said "So... that guild symbol, thats Knights of Blood Oath right? You fight in the frontlines right?"

@Macradon

Macradon would smile and chortle lightly. “Macadamia Nut” he thought in his mind, expressing a feeling of delight and happiness. That was exactly where the name Macradon had come from, well the Macadamia part at least. It was his good ol’ gamer handler in other mmo’s and other games throughout the internet, to think that someone actually thought their way from Macradon to the origin of it was astounding, at least it was for him. “Sure, let’s go then!” he said and would begin walking towards the quest’s whereabouts, being one of the lower leveled quests, it wasn’t too far away from the main settlement, but still not close, they’d have to walk for at least ten minutes, and not by the usual road, but off road through the forest. Macradon listened to the girl’s question regarding the guild and what he was doing. Looking at the girl while still walking through the forest, Macradon would answer “Aye, it’s the KoB alright, though a small guild at the moment, it has had its time, but with all the people missing, I don’t think it will increase ins size soon” he said and would sigh, thinking about how fun it was back when the guild was the biggest and most active guild, not really frontlining, but socially. He would try to forget about that time for now and think of the now instead of the past. “And aye, I’m fighting on the frontlines as well, taking care of the boss raids with the other frontliners” he said with a confident and proud tone.

• 1 month later...

Kairi had nodded her head and bounced up and down a little bit, her chest jiggling in response to her jumping. She had followed up behind him however, it had been a good amount of time of walking and them being silent, eventually she had broke the silence speaking out to the man. Eventually if not immediately he had responded to her question, it was kind of sad to hear that their size might not increase in size any time soon. Then eventually he let out a sigh and responded to her last question saying out that he was indeed fighting in the front lines and taking care of floor bosses, Kairi leaned forward to Macradon a bit with a cute face saying out "Well don't you think thats very respectable for you to do? Risking your life to bring a lot of us out of this world? So why do you sound so sad about it?" she then puffed out her cheeks trying to have Macradon speak out on why he possibly sighed at first at that question.

@Macradon

Macradon smiled, it was a good and proper question to be asked. “I once loved the adrenaline rush of a real fight, something that wasn’t just boring field monsters and field bosses. When sub-dungeons were discovered, blood pumped through me like never before, I could face great enemies on the battlefield like ever before, and no one would be in the way, or be any burden …” he said and closed his eyes momentarily. “But the thrill of the fight, it’s gone, only thing left is bloodlust” he said as he opened his eyes, looking rather down. He would inhale deeply and exhale twice as deep. “I’ve seen … things, happen on the frontlines, and they weren’t pretty, they were rather grim, and I do not like that, I do not condone that at all. I may be risking my life, but others had to be sacrificed for us to be where we are now …” he said, looking down into the ground.

@Kairi

Kairi had looked towards Macradon as he had explained out that he once enjoyed the rush of a real fight and it wasn't some boring monsters he would fight from a day to day basis. However he had said when he had closed his eyes that the thrill was gone and the only thing that was left was bloodlust. She had looked at Macradon and then looked down, she didn't really know what he had meant by that, was he in it to murder others? Where people literally killing each other in the floor bosses? What? She wanted to know, however before she could say anything he had said out that he's seen things happen on the frontlines that were not pretty, seemed rather grim, and he doesn't condone it at all, but he may be risking his life but others made a sacrifice to make them where they are now. Kairi had said out in response "Well... If you ask me, I don't think any of them would want you to feel this way. They made a sacrificed and died to make it to where we are now, and I don't think they wanted you to be so defeated without them."

@Macradon

• 2 weeks later...

A smile appeared on the scarlet templar’s face “Aye, I’m quite aware that their sacrifices aren’t for naught … I just feel so down when I had a chance to make a difference on keeping them alive … but I just wasn’t strong enough” he said, his smile turning to a stale stern face and a sigh. “The things that had happened are in the past, something we can’t change now, so I try not to think too much about it, but it’s just hard when it’s dented so hard into my memories” he said and turned around, taking a few steps away from Kairi. Standing with his hands behind his back, his back straightened and his mind calm again, Macradon would spin back towards Kairi and smile “Let’s not delve too much into the past, let’s talk a bit about the future. Do you have any plans for what comes in the morrow?” he would ask her.

Kairi had smiled when Macradon had smiled as he spoke out saying that their sacrifices where for nothing, however he just feel so down when he could have had a chance to keep them alive, but it wasn't just enough. He had continued to go on saying that no matter what happened he couldn't change anything, but its hard to not think about it when its dented into his memory. Kairi had puffed out her cheeks moving her fists to the ground as she said out "Come on you were smiling a few moments ago, even if its engraved into your mind all you can do is strive for the future, remember them, not blame yourself." eventually she had placed her hands on her hip as he turned around to face her with a smile saying if she had any plans for what comes in the "morrow" Kairi had placed a finger below her lip and thought for a moment before looking at Macradon with a cute face and expression saying out "Mmmmmm.... nope!" she giggled.

@Macradon

He smiled, lowering his head slightly as he would cite “The past cannot be changes, the future is unknown, that’s why today is a present” he would look at Kairi with his scarlet eyes “The now is where it’s at, the now is a mystery to be unfold, that’s a good way of living” he said. It might just be his interpretation of what little words she had for him, but it would at least put a shine on the not so planned future. He would begin to tread towards the queen’s hive where they were going to fight against the bees for Kairi’s quest, either Macradon would sweep them all out of the way or Kairi would get a chance to do something against the monsters that were giant bees. “Let’s go then” he said as he walked away, remembering the path from the last few times he had accompanied someone on this quest.

OOC: I forget what level I even was when posting this, just one shot it please. :v

Macradon had spoken out that the past cannot be changes, the future is unknown, and thats why today is the present, Kairi had looked a little confused, she was a smart girl, however she never really understood any of this philosophy stuff. He had continued to speak more and more philosophy and before long she had placed a hand out towards Macradon and said "Please no more Philosophy, I am bad at processing that sort of stuff." she said as she felt like she was getting a virtual headache. Eventually he had said out to just head out, Kairi had nodded her head and she had began to follow the armored player towards the quest objective. Eventually they had made their way towards the quest objective, and it didn't take much walking till the giant wasp had flown confidently above them. Kairi's eyes widening, she had never seen something this big before, Kairi had took a few steps behind but eventually shook her head, she knew everything was fine, this man was not going to let her die.

@Macradon

Kairi - HP: I/Forget - EN: Why/Even?

Wasp Queen - HP: 50/50

They hadn’t gone too far before they would arrive at the wasp nest, and it seemed that Kairi was hesitating slightly before standing her ground again. Macradon smirked at her actions. Her initial reaction seemed like anything normal when faced with a great and intimidating foe like a giant wasp, a very giant wasp. Taking a quick step back to make room between him and the wasp, Macradon would get into position with his sword close to his body, pointing forwards towards the wasp queen. Activating his <Charge> skill, Macradon would traverse by the wasp landing a few meters behind it with his arms stretched forward with his sword, like he had attempted a stab towards empty air, but it was merely a setup to activate his sword art  <Back Rush>. As his sword would begin to glos an iridescent color, his body would be guided by the Cardinal system, twisting his body towards the Wasp Queen and make a large arc with his arms, striking down the Wasp Queen with a single strike. The hit was a critical hit, cleaving, tearing and deleting what seemed to have been the path Macradon’s sword had traveled through the wasp. After the attack Macradon would stand up straight again and place his sword upon its harness, resting as there wasn’t really use for it in this quest anymore. “That was quick” he said with a smile towards Kairi.

ID: 93542 | BD: 10+3=10(13), Crit +2! Phase Activated, Paralyze Activated | CD: 1, No Proc

Kairi - HP: I/Forget - EN: Why/Even?
Macradon - HP: tons - EN: tons, but less

Wasp Queen - HP: -45/50 ded

Edited by Macradon

Kairi had stared down the giant wasp that was in front of her, never before has she seen something as big as this, at least a creature, animal or insect at least this big. It truly did scare her a tad, more than what she found comfortable stating. However she had shook her head, she couldn't get scared now, she had pulled out her Buster Sword and held it with both of her hands, keeping it off of the ground staring down the wasp. However before she could do anything, she had looked over to see that Macradon using some skill she had never seen before move forward with incredible speed and get a critical hit instantly killing the boss one shot. Kairi with a shocked look had dropped the tip of her Buster Sword onto the ground as she had looked towards Macradon unable to really process what had just happen. He had turned around with a smile looking at Kairi stating that was quick, Kairi had responded with unintelligible sounds.

@Macradon

A slight chortle escaped Macradon’s lips as he looked upon Kairi. She didn’t really say anything, only making few sounds that could vaguely be some kinds of words in some twisted tongue, but that was probably it. “Oh, you’re probably not used to this kind of stuff” he said. One shotting creatures was something Macradon was pretty used to, be it monsters on the fields or field bosses on the lower floors like this one. “Well then, should we turn in the quest or do you want anything out here?” he asked the girl as the task at hand had been solved. The quest was practically done so there wasn’t much Macradon had to do anymore, but if Kairi wanted a stroll, pick any materials, whatever, Macradon could keep her company. He stood up straight and awaited any intelligible response from her, waiting for some actual coherent words escape her mouth.

Kairi had broke back into reality when he had said out that she was probably not used to this kind of stuff, she had shook her head from side to side and said out to Macradon "N-no I am still rather new, and I haven't really fought much of anything really. I am still just used to staying in the main settlement of floor 1 and just really being lazy all day." she had then let out a nervous giggle. However she had placed her Buster Sword onto her back to keep it nice and equipped, then looked back to Macradon had asked if they should turn in the quest or if she had wanted to do anything out here, Kairi had shook her head and said out to him "No, I think I am good to turn it in, plus I am feeling a little too lazy to really do anything else. So I would want to get back to the main settlement and just relax or something." she said with a smile waiting for Macradon to respond or simply lead the way, or both.

@Macradon

Macradon nodded, they were done now, so there wasn’t more to be done if Kairi wanted to relax for now, even though much haven’t happened. “As you wish” he said with a smile as he began to walk back to the main settlement. The journey back to the settlement would take a few minutes of walking, so it wouldn’t be that bad, but it would be extremely difficult to just walk side by side in silence. He would think of something to strike up a conversation, something they could talk about. Thinking of what could be a good thing to talk about Macradon would think too much about it and ended up using nearly all of the walk back on thinking what to talk about. He gave up as he saw the gates of the main settlement. He smiled lightly towards Kairi as their small adventure was over “I guess that was it, if you need help with any other quest just contact me if you want to” he said and waved goodbye at the girl as he began to walk away.