[PP-F1] Finaly getting out of the Town of Begginings [The First Few Lessons Are Free>]

ID# 90140 LD:16 5/5 materials.

As we ran across the grass field with a wolf pack behind us the city's lights grew closer and closer. Another howl behind us. I increased my pace to keep up with Illia, who was running as fast as an well trained  athlete. I stumbled a bit but after a while, I got used to it and was able to talk again: "So where do you plan on getting the last materials? I doubt that there are a lot of them around town." She looked at me with that stare that said "figure it out yourself- I can take care of myself" and continued running.

As we almost had reached the gates I noticed a Moonbow herbs faint glow. I grabbed it and continued to run like my life depended on it. I hoped that Illia had gotten all of her herbs, because I too didn't want to go on this same quest tomorrow only for 1 material. 

Edited by Taka

Illia blinked she was shocked how lucky the little rascal got with his final few materials, she would wave him forward to continued into the town as the approached her eyes still glaring back into the woods howls and rustling of leaves could be heard. She glanced back pushing forward back to the edge of the forest as she sprinted up seeing one faint glow back behind them, she had her last material in sight and was planning on finishing this mission before heading to bed.

"Just wait for me here I see a little bit more and that should allow us to complete this quest with alchemist though we still need to start out crafting of those potions if you know how to do that? Anyway back in a flash!"

The redhead slid out her rapier rushing toward the faint glow swiping toward it as she dove in clipping the base and flipping it up to be caught as she then raced back. Her own ability to obtain it was quite impressive as a few wolves were now seen snarling behind in a rage. She raced back shouting back at the wolves now making it back to the safe zone partially out of breath with a smile.

"Catch me if you can! Let's head back to his house and finish this off k?"

ID: 90145 LD: 14 5/5 Material

Edited by Illia

As she ran outside to get that herb my heart almost stopped. What was she thinking, it was so reckless. However, let bygones be bygones because she was alright. When she still catching her breath asked me to go to the old alchemist, Zakariah I was stunned. "Oook, but don't you need any rest?"  She just shook her head and gave me a friendly punch saying "You don't need to worry about me ". She was reckless, but also she cared about her companions, that made me like her even more and more. 

Walking through the narrow streets of the town on beginnings the moon went higher in the sky. Finally, after a little wandering around, we found a house with a nameplate "Zakariah". When I knocked softly trying not to wake anyone up if they were sleeping, earning a sarcastic comment from Illia,  the doors opened and a friendly old man stood there.

Edited by Taka

Illia glanced back toward her compatriot, it was odd but she hadn't even bothered to remember what his name was from the beginning of this adventure. Perhaps hospitality and etiquette were lost as you ventured forth into video games, the gaming mentality being insults and strange immature rebuttals. The crimson mane of hair flowed back as she whipped it behind her now back within the safety of the town. As she followed him she kept panting a bit tired form her quick marathon sprint that had sent her to the forest's edge and back again. The town of beginning was still lively, the nocturnal gamer's who enjoyed the thrill and hindrance that came with the night made it that much more exhilarating to journey forth at this late hour. Her fingers gently dancing about the elegant hilt of Heaven's Fall, her rapier with a blue jewel that shimmered within the torch light of the town of beginnings.

"Zakariah is an NPC you realize that he doesn't have to sleep, he just is perceived as sleeping until activated by our quest line. Zakariah do you mind letting us in so we can complete our journey as apprentice alchemists. We need to craft a few simple healing potions."

Illia smiled as he opened the door with a gentle grin, it was uplifting to see someone as jolly as he almost mistakenly so like Santa Clause in western culture. The hand dancing upon the hilt of her blade now sliding back behind her back as she gave a cheerful smile for the first time.

"Illia reporting for crafting and  ...  what was your name again? It shouldn't be to hard so why don't I give you a small tutorial about how you attempt to craft these potions."

Illia quickly slid her fingers through her menu transferring the materials to Zakariah who would now help her over to the craftsman table where they had the ingredient and recipe for a healing potion.

ID: 90158 CD: 9 1 rare quality potion made (deliver package final portion)

Edited by Illia

ID# 90156 CD: 10 1 Perfect health potion

"Are you kidding me, you haven't known my name all this time???!!! It's Taka. T-A-K-A" I shouted bit angrily, but in the same time like a joke. I opened my menu and transferred the materials which I needed to collect to Zakariah. He waved his hand from inside signaling me to come in. The house was small and comfy- filled with bookcases and potions of all color spectrum. In the next room stood his crafting table with materials and the recipe laid down on it. I looked at my "companion" (whose name i won't say for no specific reason), who had already started brewing. I took the mortar standing on the corner of the table and grounded the materials together until they resembled a liquid. Then I took a bottle and poured the liquid in. As I did that the system messaged me: Perfect Health Potion. I was so happy it went ok. I transferred the potion to Zakariah as he gave me a proud nod.

Edited by Taka

Illia watched, her emerald eyes gently gazing upon the young one before her who now was instructing her in the correct pronunciation and spelling of his username. A glance to his health bar would show that information as truth, she laughed a hand raised to her lips to try and hold back her amusement at his childish antics as she had acted fairly rigid, as if she was just stone cold. If she had to admit it to herself, the adventure hadn't gone quite as awful as she had perceived it to be even now he had crafted the perfect health potion outshining her own craftsmanship. She raised a finger to her lips and gave a gentle shush. It was clear that Zakariah had another section of his quest as a package for both players would be added to their inventories. The quest updated with a message as the NPC began to speak to the two of them.

"Lyle Tealeaf is a good friend of mine, I have package that needs delivering to him. Would you to young folk please offer me one last request and your rewards will be given out once it arrived. Lyle Tealeaf is on the other side of the Town and while you are there he probably will offer you a new quest. Though I would suggest you rest before continuing your quest young warriors.

Illia nodded, this quest had three other sections that would accompany it though she had contemplated continuing it at a later date as material gathering had bore her to tears. A gentle nod and bow to the old man would be her respects as she began to leave, making a comment as she spoke to Taka. She had decided to only spell out his name from no one oppose to pronouncing it.

"Let us continue on then T-A-K-A."

After her little quirky remark she would start leading the way to the next location occasionally glancing back till they arrived and the quest popped up once again the man was working at the forge. The clash and clanking of the hammer upon smoldering iron rung like a church bell as she coughed and clicked upon the package.

"Your package sir."

When Illia gave the man a package he turned away from his forge and smiled. He lowered his hammer and said "So you are the messagers from Zakariah? How nice. Would you have some time to help another old man out? I'm working on a sword, but I need some boar tusks. Could you help me and get some?" Then he raised his hand and handed me and Illia each a pouch with potions. " Even if you won't help me you have earned this. Good luck on your journey."

Typical npc dialog- short and simple, I thought. Trough the window early rays of sun shine into blacksmiths workshop. 

This quest was nice. Even though Illia plays to be cold, I figured she actually has a kind heart. Especially after that laugh of hers.  "What do you think Comrade? Are we taking this wonderfull opportunity to kill some boars and get some SP?"