[PP/01] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> Etherial, Kaiser

Logging into the game “Sword Art Online” for the first time Etherial quickly thought how cool it is to be inside a game. Definitely a game that she can control with her own body. Looking around trying to figure where she is and what she should do first. Trying to figure out what she should do an old man named Zackariah came up to her offering her some help. She accepted his offer as he told her that she needs to go searching for 5 materials. She nodded with a smile as she then walks over to the gates of the town. Looking out the gates amazed on how beautiful the landscape is in this game. “Wow such a pretty site.” she told herself as she walked closer to the edge of town noticing that she forgot to put on her gear. “Oh thats right I forgot my gear. Although he did say that nothing should attack me. But just to be safe I’ll put it on anyways.” Etherial quickly swipes down the menu bar and equipped her gear.

Kasier glanced up, her eyes twitched and her mind tired of the same things over and over again. It was the same - same leaves that flew by her shop, same people walking through the streets, same excitement and boredom on the faces of these people. It is always the same, isn't it? The same sun burned her face as she looked up slightly. The same breeze picked up her skirt slightly as the gentle wind carried her mind far away from this virtual prison that Kayaba had called life. When one is stubbornly refused to subject to the boredom of this game, his or her mind often wonders away into depths not known to man - boredom causes people to dig deep into their conscious or subconscious to attempt to obtain something that can quench their thirst, and Kasier had been one of these people... along with many others within the game. Endless days of grinding and socializing with similar types of people has brought her to a state in which she'd rather sit down and think about things rather than go on and actually talk to people - and when she does talk to people, it often ended up in a philosophical debate regarding anything that she can find - all to fulfill her desire for entertainment and her hope for this boredom to eventually leave her physical body. 

Recently, she had only been talking to a selective group of people that she trusts to the uttermost, but it seemed that all of them were already occupied according to her friend's list. With a sigh, she closed the front door of her shop, locked it up, and turned around to head to the outskirts of the first floor where she would gather materials and grind to become a better player like usual. Like usual. The simple thought of doing something exactly the same as something that she had done just yesterday caused her sighs. Soon enough, she found a white-haired girl standing just within the safe zone, staring into the fields that Kasier had admired when she had first come to the location. 

"Beautiful, isn't it? I could stare out here all day if I wanted to." Kasier suddenly stood right besides the girl, her light blue dress dancing with the wind as she stared into the distance - the fields of flowers, the birds flying in the sky. It was beautiful, but it wasn't enough for Kasier. No, she wanted more... Just a simple scenery was not enough to satisfy her boredom.

@Etherial

Etherial jumped as she turned around trying to figure out who was there. “Yes… Yes it’s really beautiful.” She smiles looking at the girl next to her. “How long have you been there?” She asked with a shy response. As she then looks back at the site. “Hey I’m new to the game… Would you like to come with me? I’m trying to help Zackariah get some materials for a potion.” she knows that the quest is meant for her to learn how to play the game so she’s not asking for help in the quest but for someone to company her and maybe meet someone while she’s stuck in the game. “By the way. My name is Etherial.” She smiled as she bows to her feeling the breeze lightly pushing on her white skirt. Slightly blushing hoping no boy sees her right now. Even though she’s have trust issues with boys she is a female is doesn't like them looking under her skirt.

@Kasier

Edited by Etherial
  • 3 weeks later...

Kasier looked over and found the white-haired girl suggesting that she had just joined the game. As far as Kasier was concerned, it was actually impossible to join the game after it had already started. Perhaps she had managed to lose her memory, somehow, and hence thought she was only just starting? It didn't matter, and that was what Kasier assumed had happened. "I've been here for quite a while, now. Since the beginning of the game. We all have. It's just that I slacked off for a year or so in the beginning, and now I am beneath the level curve drastically." Kasier explained, looking back at the scenery that had introduced her to the beauty of this advanced game. "Oh, Zachariah, the NPC. He's quite a popular character among low-leveled player. I assume that you're lower than level fifteen, then." Kasier replied, when the girl mentioned the name that she was quite familiar to. He was the first NPC that any low-leveled player is introduced to, and he is quite adept at making players feel at home with his friendly gestures and language. "Yeah, I would be fine with that. It's not like I have anything to do... Oh, and I am Kasier, of the Celestial Ascendants. I'm pleased to meet you, Etherial." She introduced herself in response to the Etherial who had introduced herself first. It was then that Kasier caught a small patch of redness on the girl's pale face. A blush. Definitely a shy type I would guess. Kasier thought. "Well, I'm ready to go talk to him, when you are. You know how to find him?" Kasier asked.

@Etherial

• 5 months later...

She nods as she starts to head over to Zachariah’s workshop. Doesn’t say much oh the way there she looks at Kasier. This beautiful girl stuck in this game. She’s kind of surprised that someone like her would want to play a game. “So… What... Brought you to this game anyways?” she smiles as she starts to blush even more. Not knowing what’s going on in front of her, she runs into the door of his workshop. Falling on the floor she started to blush even more as she cover her face. “I’m sorry… I’m very clumsy today it seems like.” She smiles again as she get up off the ground and turns the knob as she see this old man staring at her. She then takes a step inside the building looking around as she walks closer to Zachariah. Reaching to him she see the option to accept a quest which is the one that Kasier was mentioning to her about when she ran into her.