[PP-F7] Material Hunt (With Dragons!)

Keith sat in his shop and drummed his fingers on the counter. His crafts were maxed out for the day and he was running low on materials. He then thought of the girl who meant everything to him, Cicila. He smiled at the idea of her dreamily and then realized she had never asked for anything from his shop. She was slightly timid, and was most likely just too polite to ask for something. He sat up and stretched, sending a message to his love, asking her to come to his shop.

Cicila got the message and walked to the shop but she had one tiny problem.....WHERE WAS THE SHOP?!

She wandered for hours until she sat down and shook in fear that she wouldn't find it. Until she was greeted from a blue haired man and smiled, hugging him and cried. "Why didn't you give me directions? It's a new place and I get lost easily. You're the worst....That's why I love you...." She laughed in her crying.

Keith laughed a little too and picked her up in the hug, giving her a kiss as he smiled to her. "That's one of my many qualities, and you're looking a little under-prepared for upcoming fights. How 'bout you and me go on an adventure-date and I'll get you some material so I can make you a new kimono?" He held her bridal-style and met her eyes, smiling as he kissed her again. "So, you wanna come with me and make sure I won't get myself killed?"

Keith set her down on her feet and held her hand as they walked, eventually they began to make their way to mountainous terrain. Keith helped her trek up the rocky way as he pointed to a large cave on the side of a mountain, with lava gushing out of it. "That's where we're going!" He said enthusiastically.

Keith took her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. "But I'm going to be with you, and don't I light up your world?" He said gently, as he gave her hand a small squeeze. "And besides, I can protect you. I've been training really hard! So how 'bout it, ready to rev it up?"

Eventually, the whole cave became brighter as more and more pits of lava appeared here and there. Some spots even had cracks gushing melted rock. Keith took Cicila's hands off her eyes. "C'mon Cici! It's not dark anymore!" As they kept walking, they came to a dome-shaped room with stone walkways all around, and in the center a large body of lava hissed.

Keith smiled and held Cici's hand. "Nope, it's a few rooms away!" As he finished his sentence, the room started to rumble. After a few quakes, a large column of lava erupted from the center of the room, and a figure stood in it's wake. It looked at the couple with hateful red eyes and roared, as health bar appeared and the name <> Appeared. "Cici! Be careful!" Keith yelped, while he drew his katana and held it up defensively as he stepped in front of Cicila.

lava_golem_sig_by_aerocross-d5e80lw.jpg

Lava Golem: 60/60

Keith: 51/51

Cicila: 51/51

Keith twirled his katana and the ran up the golem's arm, running with his iconic speed as his boots hit against the super-heated stone. He reached it's face and did a leap, holding up his sword as he thrust it forward to it's face. "I won't let you hurt her!" He yelled, as his sword thrust forward.

-Battle roll-

1-5 Miss

6-8 Hit, 1 Damage

9-10 Crit, 2 Damage

Roll after Item Effects, 11.

Keith's sword made a clap as he began to slash at sonic speed. His arms became a blur as the katana went through the golem's face with each cut, causing it to go deeper and deeper with each hit, until the golem reeled back and Keith leaped back to land. "To fast for ya?" Keith yelled up at it, as it clutched it's eye.

Lava Golem: 58/60

Cicila mustered up some courage and took out a half dozen of kunai and some paper bombs and strapped them to the kunai and ran to the Golem and stuck the kunai into the cracks of it and took a back-flip and saw the bombs explode.

-battle roll-

1-5 miss

6-8 1 damage

9-10 2 damage

(If bombs miss, user takes 1 damage for each bomb used)

Lava Golem 56/60

Keith 51/51

Cicila 51/51

The golem groaned at the damage it was dealt. It raised it's hand above it's head, lava falling down from it, and it brought it down at the two players.

1-3 Miss

4-6 Hit, 1 damage

7-9 Hit, 2 damage

10 Crit, 3 damage

Lava Golem: 56/60

Keith felt a twinge of anger as he saw what the golem did to Cicila. He dashed over to his love and slashed the hand away. He then ran up the arm once more with his katana rested on his shoulder. "You know what my favorite season is?" He yelled as he leaped up and brought his sword in for a slash.

-Battle roll-

1-5 Miss

6-8 Hit, 1 Damage

9-10 Crit, 2 Damage

Roll after Item Effects, 3

Keith tossed his sword aside onto the ledge and grabbed onto the golem's face, making it unable to see. "Fall." Keith said, as the golem hit a stalagtite and began to sink into the lava. "...Um... Cici... I think I might die if I don't get off the golem soon."

"YOU...WILL NOT DIE!" She yelled. " BECAUSE I WILL PROTECT YOU!" She said, taking out a sword she never used before and ran as fad as she can, back then ran to the golem and slashed it in the chest.

"Get off..NOW!" She yelled.

1-3 1 damage

4-6 2 damage

7-10 3 damage

Cicila 49/51

Keith 51/51

Lava golem 52/60

Cicila was now angry and taken over her fear with rage.

He did. He picked up Cici and ran across fallen rocks back to safety. He saw his silver Katana was all the way on the other side of the room and he looked through his inventory, pulling out a bunch of bagels he carried. "Hey hot-head!" He said to the golem, who now looked up. "Eat this." He threw his bagels, which were now ignited by cinders in the air, making them flaming bagels of death.

1-3 1 damage

4-6 2 damage

7-10 3 damage

Cicila 49/51

Keith 51/51

Lava golem 49/60

"You want a piece of me?! Huh BAKA!! BAKA~!" Her character did a 180 as she yelled at the rock monster. "You have nothing to live for! You're just a hot rock!" She grabbed more paver bombs and threw them directly at the Golam.

-Battle roll-

1-3 1 damage

4-6 2 damage

7-10 3 damage

Cicila 49/51

Keith 51/51

Lava Golam 48/51