[PP-F7] Material Hunt (With Dragons!)

Keith was moved and a little scared by how much she loved him, and he wanted to show her how much he shared the love. "Alright, you big over-toasted marshmallow! How about this!" He broke into a blur as he sprinted over to his katana, which he pulled out of the ground and ran back to the Golem, leaping at it's back with his sword. He plunged his blade into it's back and began to control it, driving it into a wall. "Eat it!"

-Battle roll-

1-3 1 damage

4-6 2 damage

7-10 3 damage

Cicila 49/51

Keith 51/51

Lava Golem 48/51

Keith looked as the lava levels began to rise, starting to engulf the foothold he and Cici had. "Uh... Cici... We may want to get out of here..." He saw as a skeleton was swallowed by flames after being burning to ashes. "...Yup! Let's get outta here!" He took Cici's hand and ran to the entrance to the next part of the cave, hugging her just as he slid in as the door closed.

Keith heard her crying and he couldn't bear it. He kissed her in the dark for what seemed like forever, keeping the magical feel of their lip's touch for as long as he could before he heard her crying stop. Once he retracted, he held her in his arms and gave her a reassuring squeeze, cradling her head into his shoulder. "Cici, as long as I have you, we'll find light."

Keith looked up as torches lit the room in a blood red color. The entire room was made of black obsidian, giving it a demonic look. At the end of the long room, a ryujin dragon statue loomed, made out of the black stone. Beneath it, a large Coffin sat. "We're at the grave marker of the Chaos Bloodlust Dragon..." Keith said as he walked towards the grave. "Also, an awesome place to get materials! I mean, one guy got this stuff and demonic whispering caused him to murder his entire family and then he jumped off a bridge, but I'm sure that won't happen to us!" Keith broke open the lid of the huge coffin and looked down at the large dragon's body sitting there. "Welp, better get to work." He said, as he started to cut pieces of leather from it and take other materials. "Cici, watch my back in case any cultists, cannibals, or man-eating demons loop into reality using unholy magic that go against all that stands for good, alright?"

Keith gathered the last of the materials and laughed. "Pfft, ha! This thing? They were probably expecting us to think it was alive! Which is why it really isn't! Because while we're watching it, badnicks could sneak up on us from behind!" Keith unzipped his pants and began to urinate on the statue. "See? It's nothing but a joke!" The statue shuddered and it's eyes turned red, as it looked down at Keith. Who looked up, with a mixture of shock and confusion. "...I stand corrected."

"BAKA! You do the stupidest things! R-Run!!" Cicila shouted and ran to the cave but when she made it out, the cave door closed on her. Separating her from Keith. "Dark...Dark..It's dark...HELP! It's dark! I...I...Ahhhh!" She yelled, quivering and banging on the door. "LET ME BACK IN! I DON'T LIKE THE DARK!"

The door blew to pieces as Keith rode on the dragon's back, stabbing it as it roared and thrashed about. Keith shimmied his way to it's neck and quickly sliced, severing it's head. "Cici! You alright?" He asked, jumping off the body and running over to Cicila with a hug.

Keith smiled and delicately kissed her to let her know she would be safe. Ater the kiss, he picked her up bridal-style and began to head towards the exit. "Don't worry Cici... Nothing will happen to you." He said, as they went into the light of the cave's exit.

-COMPLETE-

Cicila fell asleep while Keith brought her back to the shop and laid her down on a couch in the back. He then went to another room and started making what he went on the journey for....

Cici woke up and found a note with a new black and white flowered, short-dressed, short-sleeved kimono. The note read: Here I made this for you like you wanted. I had extra material so it worked out in the end. Thank you for coming along with me. I know it was scary but I'm glad i got to spend time with you...Will be back soon. On a mission...Love you

-Keith.