[F6-SP] Gathering myself, and materials

Spoiler

Equipped: Golden Fleece (long coat that comes with black pants and shirt)- enhancement +3 to the LD

I find myself standing upon the teleport pad of the fourth floor. Wearing a golden coat that is meant to keep in the heat of my body, along with simple black clothing underneath it. I know these to be my clothes that i had requested from that tailor who had been a orange marked player. I find myself still a bit disturbed by that fact, but strangely enough even though he was orange he still was kind? I look at the ground as i sigh softly wondering if i know anything that could be 100% correct. I look upwards as i see the snow fall onto the floor of the fourth floor with my green colored eyes. As i had sigh i see my breathe escape my lips unto the cold night air as i just watch these simple acts with little bits of wonder at the majesty that they can provide. I think back towards when things seemed simpler in this game,and yet their is still so much to climb to actually reach the levels of the frontliners not even counting this Death Adder or this Fearx. Much improvement is needed and yet i find myself wondering if i will be able to make it towards such lengths of improvement on my own. I then feel a light nudge of my leg as i look down towards my familiar who just flaps his wings once as i nod at the unspoken message.Teleport Kycim. I say as i feel the pad work its teleportation as i find myself now on the sixth floor.

I take my first step back onto this floor after having faced my inner demons as i look around and just feels a heavy weight upon my heart as i stare at all the things that should just be happy reminders of what this floor can bring, but instead i am reminded of almost falling dead upon this floor. To join the names upon that memorial of life as just another unknown player that nobody would care about. I look towards the ground frustrated by this fact as i grip my hands tightly as i feel like i should express myself more. To try and let out all the inner things i feel out towards the public, but i can't in front of my friends of the people i care about. I think on Havok, and Itzal to of the people i know i could trust with my life at this point. Itzal for all he has done for me in the beginning and for how he has allowed me to try and have direction in my life. I then think to havok a layer that i am mentoring and helping in gaining strength so we both can conquer these floors together to become a good tag team for those later floors. Those are the people i fear letting my emotions out in front of that i couldn't be anything else, but the player known as Hestia who is meant to protect everyone and everything. Those are my ideals i believe in.

I take the first hesitant steps into this town once more as i start to walk around slowly at first as i gaze at all the things as i don't pay much attention to any of the detail of what i am seeing just focusing on my thoughts completely lost in them. I look down as i wonder why i fear the things i do. To show the world what i truly fear. The only time i had let a bit of that slip was with Rinne when i had told her my opinions of how i view myself, and what i must do. That i wish to try and protect those that can't protect themselves, and to be the hand that helps them out of the death of darkness this game casts over everyone and everything.

Edited by Hestia
Spoiler

-1    +2 to the LD consumable. (got from identified, consumable in Shield's shop)

I turn to the exit of this town and starts to make my way as fast as i can figuring i have time to think while i gather since that is the whole reason i came to this floor. To find all the materials i need, and to hopefully avoid any mimics that can come from these activities if i ever find a chest. As soon as i step out of town i start to explore as much as i can of this place while having my hands within my coat pockets as i look around the area as i walk curious to see what the biome of the sixth floor could be from beyond what i saw. The jungle seems to be the most likely case for most if not all of the sixth floor if the area surrounding Kylcim is anything to go by. I make my way through the lush green nature as i equip my sword to cut through all of the leaves that block my path not wishing to deal with them to much. As i walk  i continue to look around the area with curiosity seeing true roots and flowers creating a maze of what can be nature that builds a wonderful path for me to follow.

As i make my way through the path of the forest i think back towards what i had been initially thinking about. My troubles of where i wish to go from here. Do i try to join the Celestial Ascendants? They seem like a nice bunch if Jonathan, and Itzal are anything to base off of. Those two being frontline fighters so i can assume they are some sort of leader who creates the rules. If those are the type of people making the rules i could see the rest of the guild being a rather nice play to be honestly. Just nice people doing nice things for the lower players as much as they can. I mean i am practically doing the job of a Celestial without the title if that is what they try to do primarily. Then their is that guild that Domarus said he had made. One that has similar ideals to the Celestial Ascendants. One whose goal is to protect the people of Aincrad as much as they could. I find myself curious why would a man who has similar ideals of a already existing guild build a new one? Why not combine the guilds together to try and strengthen the number you already have to to be better? That only seems logical really to have strength in numbers and in skill. So why create a second guild?

As i think on this topic i have been walking on the path and keeping an eye out for any possible items that could hold materials for me to take to try and get something. I then grin remembering that item i have as i open up my inventory and takes out the LD+ item i have and eats it to combine the buff of the consumable with my coat's enhancement. I then start looking for the materials as i grin as i quickly find one rather easily as i add it to my inventory.

#90767 LD: 18+5=23  +1 material

+3 from enhancement  +2 from consumable.

Edited by Hestia

As i make my way around the forest i keep an eye out for any materials that i could use for my shop as i grin glad to have these items that almost guarantee most of the time that i will find a material do to whatever way they mess with the probability of such things. As i look around i grin as i find another and add it into my inventory as i nod my head glad to have much more luck with this then i had before owning the two items i am using to find all these materials. Now if only i had the skill that boosted the amount of materials i got then i would for sure be good at doing this.

I then refocus on my thoughts as i wonder what the purpose of such guilds would be. Maybe Domarus had witnessed something with the Celestial Ascendants that i have not that had put him off a bit? Maybe a bad experience with a player had left a rather sour taste in his mouth regarding how things should be done, and how people should act towards each other. I just look towards the sky as i know their is many answers to this one question and the only way to know if i am right with any of this would be to ask Domarus himself directly on why form a guild that is like the Celestial Ascendants instead of joining it. As i think on this i find myself missing my phone, or even paper to write on since having that little messenger to notify me would be rather useful right about now to make sure i don't forget when i meet this Domarus character why he make a almost copy of a existing guild.

I make my way through the treeline as i find myself at one of the many waterfalls the litter this floor as i know this isn't the sage's waterfall as it doesn't have that calming affect is has on anyone that goes to it. To tell them to relax and take a moment to think of the root of their problems to try and change the way they are acting. I look at this waterfall and just sits by it for awhile looking up towards the source as i hear the rushing water fill the stream that it is hitting and i can hear the subtle sounds of fish jumping in and out of the water for whatever reason they are doing so. This is nice. I say softly with a smile finding this serenity rather peaceful among all the chaos that Aincrad can bring. Each floor holding a terror for every player, but at the same time holding a beauty that makes us drawn towards it every time.

Spoiler

#90768 LD:11+5=16  T1 material found

+1 material

2 T1 materials total.

I just rest at this waterfall for awhile taking in the serenity for what this place can provide me with. That it can grant me some piece of mind for awhile to have me stop questioning people that i barely even know. That people like Domarus people who are just strangers i am starting to think about and trying to figure out. I start to wonder if this game is starting to affect me in some manner that i am not even aware on a conscious level. That with each fight, and that with each encounter i am taking away some type of lesson that is shaping me into what i am now. I look to my hands as i idly pick up another material and add it to my inventory to keep my stock increasing as i wonder if i can find anything upon this floor that could peak my interests of what this game could provide me.

I get up from the waterfall and nods my head to this scene of tranquility and peace that is rare upon these floors as i worry what could come upon at any moment. Maybe a monster that could attack at any moment? I find myself thinking that will be a likely case to occur at some point during my adventure on this floor, but it is only a matter of when this is going to happen. I then bite my lip as i keep my eyes out as i remember of the orange cursor of Aereth as i wonder if their are actual player killers somewhere within this forest i can only hope that my equipment that i show will be enough to fool them into thinking i am some kind of poorly made scout and will try to go with that mentality. I nod my head finding that a solid plan if i do run into any player killers while out here in this forest. To act innocent and dumb and then strike when they get close as i switch to my tank armor to fight the people that could try to jump me for whatever materials i gained during my time on this floor.

Spoiler

#90769  LD: 15+5=20 found 1 material

Total 3 T1 materials

With a solid plan of being able to deal with any player killers that could come out to try and do me harm i continue on making my way through the natural maze of the forest that is formed from trees, and flora. As i make my way along the path i wonder if there is a way to try and make sure everyone's memory is preserved. I look to the ground as i know already those who passed away will be forgotten and dead memories. No one will remember as they were in their last moments of life. The only thing a person could do is to try and memorize and ingrain every name of that monument into their memory to try and make sure those who died are never forgotten. I find myself growing frustrated by that fact knowing that memorizing those names would never happen since no matter how hard a human would try they would let one or multiple slip through the grips of their memory. I look down at the ground as i walk the path that is seemingly formed naturally. My hands are within my coat's pockets as i wonder where am i to go from here? Should i seek Itzal for counsel on how to deal with everything? I ask myself in a soft tone of voice as i look at all the little specks of dirt that litter the ground that i walk upon. No i don't think that would be a good idea. I think he would tell me to just try to move on as best as i can, or that those people would be remembered. He seems like the type of person to think a bit positively on that matter. However, no matter what he thinks even he doesn't know any of the lower players who have died. not all of them at the very least. People like them will not be known, and only those significant like Beatbox who was a frontliner, and knew frontliner has become a name that is known. I say as i look around at all the little streams that run along the ground from where the waterfalls run off.

I look along the ground for any material that has come within my vision as i had walked. Hoping to keep adding to what i have to gain lots of what i need for my crafting since i am particularly low on such things and i need to make the most of what i can of the buff that i had received from that consumable. As i look around i find nothing this time around as i frown a bit at seeing that be presented to me as i just continue along my way since i know i will find more eventually. It is just how probability goes.

Spoiler

LD: 3+5=8 No mats.

Total: 3 tier 1 mats.

I make my way through the floor my hands in my pockets as i wonder where to go from here? What path should i walk down in life to try and get somewhere actually meaningful in all of this? What do i do, and how do i get to where i want to go. I look around the area with idle interest as i finally take a step off of the path that looked like it could've been man made and led to another town. I start walking through the forest of trees and roots enjoying the silence of the area around me. Do i need to join a guild? If yes do i make my own? Do i join a existing one? If yes what guild do i join their are so many, and i don't know what any of their true meanings are! I punch a tree as i think of these thoughts as i take a deep breathe as i look towards my hand as i shake it a bit to get rid of the phantom pain that i feel. I'm letting this get me to riled up. I say softly out loud as i sit on the ground and leans against it as i look up towards the sky with a frown. I fear for whenever i get back home. I don't know how my family will deal with me in how i come back. Will they believe that i am their daughter after being exposed to this darkness? I say softly not noticing the ground becoming wet slowly with tears as i think of my family, and all the changes i could end up going through. The fear of not knowing how i will change.

I take a calming breathe, and just pushes away the emotions for now knowing i can direct them at something more meaningful later. Into a crystal that can hold all of my hatred and sadness within it. Then i can shatter it once i am sufficiently done pouring out all of the emotions that i fell. I look along the ground and spots a material as i pick it up and adds it to my inventory.

#91074  LD:18+3=21

Total: 4 tier 1 mats.

I get up from the forest floor taking a deep breathe and decides that going back is for the best for now. I can't think all that clearly at this moment. I make my way back towards the town getting a bit lost along the way. Having to weave my way through trees and find my path once more as i smile as i manage to do so. Not really paying attention to any maps i have finding that ruins some of the fun of exploring and adventuring. The journey to and from a place that is dictated by trying to find it, and with a map that can point out the locations it does take some of the enjoyment out of it. For me at the very least it has that affect.

After a good bit of walking i arrive back at the town and snaps my fingers as i say the words i wish to say. Teleport Snowfrost. I then teleport back to my home floor, and back towards my shop to prepare for just venting everything at a crystal.

Summary: 4 t1 materials