[PP-F1] Well Hi! ^ ^ (Haine, Janae)

Her honey eyes sparkled as she sang a small song, In a patch of grass... It had been about bunnies...

Soft Bunny

Warm Bunny

Little ball of fur~

Happy bunny

Sleepy bunny

Crunch... Crunch... Crunch...

(Reason for crunch: Carrots are getting munched and eaten from bunnies :3)

She then stops silently and looks around the small cheerful place, seeing small bunnies in all directions. She pet her own bunny, Silver. And laughed, Her smile showing... Her hair had a pink flower (As always), braided into her complicated-braided hair. She had a cheerful face, and smiled around while she looked, suddenly she picked up her bunny, and put the small bunny (Small size for such a rare, silver bunny :3) Who had been sleeping, <> On her shoulder. as she sat and looked, up into the clouds and other sky-type things, She saw many shaped clouds, such as Small icecream cones, and even a small bunny face, looking down at her, as if she could reach up, and touch it's soft imaginative fur. She looked up once more, this time finding some carrots, into an X as if it had been a pirate type icon. Her honey eyes crossed the sky, and smiled into a grin. She looked at the sky, she had scanned for any more shapes, the last shape she had seen, had been a small music note, along with a small headset next to it, as if music and a wire had been connected... She hadn't had time to see the rest, for she had heard another soothing voice, somewhere near her. A new voice, she had never heard of before. One of happyness, yet sadness. It was quite weird, but it was a very cheerful song- more techno like... She had heard of it before... but couldn't put her mind to think of the outsided song- it sounded different- with more of a cheerful attitude. Instead of a gloomy body. This had been someone like her- the first time! She thought as she stood up, and turned the corner of a bush, to start a brand new friendship...

She would sing the words out loud to a song she had made up a very long time ago.. when she was in elementary school. It was about the girl who would always show up in her dreams when she was younger. It inspired her to write this song too.. Imagination Forest!

"The summer breeze has knocked at my door, the birds, they sing a little song

Let in the breeze, go open up a window and sing along

I look up and smile from my hiding place

And place my book back onto my lap, then I say

"Oh hello there, is there anything that I can do to help you?"

The world is quite simple even with a blindfold covering both my eyes

But no one gets how much harder I have to work to try and fit in

Does anyone even know that I'm here? Inside this dark, lonely forest is where I reside

Guess I'll keep telling myself that's why no one visits at all

"Don't make eye contact!" My mother used to tell me

So now I've made my mind to be lonely yet

Don't even know how long it's been since I've seen another face

All of the things that I know, they come from a book

Dusty shelves filled with knowledge that I say is fine

So please forgive me if I wanna say 'what's your name?'

Feel a smile, a faint place in heart

Because there's life in every place if you just look hard enough

And that includes me

This irrationality

Tell me, oh, will the day ever come

Where I can find a wild, wild world somewhere I can hide from

I don't really care when but

I wonder when it will knock on my door?

Wildest dreams and fantasies too

I think of gazing out the window

What do I hear but a lonely voice speaking from right outside my door?

My half-drunk herb tea's knocked over again

And so I sigh, whisper half-heartedly

"What do I do?"

That's a question I don't know a straight answer to

"Our eyes are special, one look can turn you to stone,"

My mother said to me like she'd heard before

And I guess I turned out the same way that she did years ago

These fairytales that I read, monsters never hide

And their powers are hidden in rather plain sight

I guess that I'm a monster too, am I right?

Thumping sound, what is this that I've found?

Maybe a knock at my door finally after all this time someone's found me

I'm nervous, but I'm ready

Can I say when this wild world came

I was surprised at how easily it all came to me

Been waiting there all this time

Outside my lonely and dull home for one

Cower as I open the door, see you standing there

"If I look you in the eye you'll turn into stone..."

Smiling almost playfully "I'd lived in fear as well,

Scared that one day too my heart would turn to stone...

Then one day I realised that the world would be better off

Without all of these feelings of fear swallowing me up

Living out a future of happiness, adventure

We don't need fear at all..."

I now know, of a world I've been shown

And this imagination I've been given is ringing out

Into the world, let's go and live our lives out

Tell me now, 'bout this future I didn't know about but if it's still here when I'm soon found

You'll be waiting, I know, let's walk on this world that'll always astound"

After the song was over she would slightly blush before laughing slightly, enjoying the weather and all the cute bunnies that would prance around her. What.. a sight. It made her heart race.

She looked toward the girl, and out of curiousity, watched her sing her majestic song. She sang in harmony, singing the songs she had sang, the best she could. To keep up with the Rhythm. She had smiled. And continued, till the end, She looked towards the girl, and looked at her nametag, at the words, she smiled... her eyes glittered at the original name, she hadn't heard before, she then crossed her eyes, with Haine, and before long, their eyes met. A friendship, they knew they could start, could last potentially forever. she smiled and then, tried her hands at trying to pronounce the name... "H-Haine!" She stuttered then smiled again, "N-Nice to M-Meet you Haine!" Her eyes curved into a upside down V shape... Her smile, carried into a soon-to-be grin... "My, n-name is Janae!" She said, as she introduced herself, grinning more, then opening her eyes, to listen to what the bluenette had to say.

Haine would lightly gasp in surprise before looking over at the younger player kindly. "H-Hello there! Nice to meet you.. J-Janae?" she would warmly smile as she stretched a hand out to the girl so she could shake it. It was a while since she had seen someone like this girl.. She was always bored whenever she took breaks from leveling.. but boy was she lucky to have been here today!

(This is going to be epic *0*)

She welcomes the handshake, and puts her hand toward the other player's "Say, wanna take a walk or something, talk about familiars?" She asks in a kind voice as she gets up, letting down her hand to help the bluenette up. Her face lit up, and her eyes glittered at her possible friend. She didn't care about levels much, but always wanted to get a higher one. She welcomed the newer acquaintance, and the possible friendship. Her face lit, her eyes as if they were glittering honey honey, dripping off of a Honey dipper. Her hand had been welcomed by another, as I pull her up, off of her crossed cross legs, onto her feet. She smiled, her teeth glittering. She hadn't met someone so like her, its as if they were 'twins' when they sang in unison, it had been so beautiful, there voices as if a butterflies' wings fluttered, quickly, yet sometimes slowly. Beautifully and majestically.

She would sweetly nod and follow Janae to a place where they could go. "Wow! We're almost like twins..' Haine would gasp. And behind her was Yue, and she had finally decided to appear. The familiars eyes icy blue, staring deep into the new girls soul. That did not cease to amuse the girl in any way.. for the white wolf was simply this way.. she had always acted like this. And the bluenette had grown to love that trait in her companion.

She laughed at her companion and pointed to her sleeping bunny, "His name is Silver..." I giggle as Silver wakes up and sniffs <>'s shoulder. She puts a small carrot on Hain's shoulder, and Silver climbs onto it, carefully stepping. She giggles as the bunny carefully picks up the carrot and eats it, quickly-as if gobbling it. Silver finally, rushes back to Her shoulder. She giggles... "Can I pet your wolf?" She asks in a kind, gentle voice, as she crouches down to the stareing wolf, I hold out my hand and let him sniff it. I smile, her eyes glittering as she awaits the socializing towards the wolf. Her bunny, again now huddles onto Hain's shoulder, hopping a bit, then settling down, into a tiny ball. napping, She feels as if she finally has another friend, after hoping for one, on adventures countless times. This time her friend, was truly like her. She smiled towards Haine and then looked towards <> once again, awaiting.

"Give me a break. I'm not a freaking hug toy," Yue would snarl before letting out an in character sigh. Haine curved her mouth into a O shape before shrugging.

"Oh welp! Yue's not the friendly type.. she doesn't really speak nice things. The genuine boring type aha!!" the golden eyed teen would bicker before petting Silver carelessly. But entirely different things lingered around in Yue's mind.

"Sigh.. What am I going to do with this child? She looks like she would have died a level 1.. yet she made it so far. I'm not grumpy... I'm just worried. Even though I am a work of technology, I have the free right to have feelings and my own thoughts.." Yue would inwardly think as she nuzzled against Haine's shoulder protectively.

"Yue, would you like me to pet you?" She smiled at the familiar. My familiar communication skill was able to speak to him... I smiled and communicated toward the wolf. She smiled as she opened her inventory to get out a bit of fish. Putting it down gently in front of the wolf. Then grinning again. "Perhaps Yue wants to be treated with respect, to make his own choices." I say as i look towards the bluenette, who had been petting the bunny. She smiled. her eyes glittering... "Silver seems to be loving you... You two are like best friends already!" She giggled... Then turned back to the unsure wolf.

She giggled. "Really? Bunnies are my favorite animals!" she would gasp before feeding a carrot to Silver. "K-Kawaii..." she would gasp in a low voice.

"So Janae.. How are you coping with Sword Art Online? Sorry for the sudden question," she'd laugh nervously before shrugging. And in the meanwhile, Yue had surrendered and let Janae pet her. But the wolf wasn't a very happy camper afterwards..

Her bunny with the name of <> had smiled up at the bluenette. He REALLY loved carrots, if you where a bunny, you would love bunnies too.

She ignored the question, and pet the wolf, with a gentle hand... "SO, where you want to go?" She asked pointing to all the bunnies and small animals... they where so Kawii... So cute. "Yeah, I guess he is magnified by you`" She smiled.. Then pulled up her menu, to the map then. Finding a village nearby....

She nodded enthusiastically. "One with monsters to kill too," she would say before listening to Janae's song. It had a really creative flow to it.. so fresh and original. Even though Haine was completely electronic with her style of music, she appreciated every genre of music... It was as if she was recreating an old song in her own style.. in other words, what a unique melody!

After Janae sang, Haine smiled. "You're really gifted ya' know.." she'd gasp in sheer awe.

"Nope, not as gifted as you." She smiled as she walked forward on the trail she had seen on the map, that led to the dungeon. She put her finger over the map's dungeon and smiled at it's title. "The Dungeon of Diamonds" She read aloud the name then smiled and giggled. "Maybe if you beat it you can get some diamonds." She giggled. Then closed the map and ran after Haine, who had been pretty fast. She looked up... she found the cave entrance alright, a big hole, followed with some jumping stones to get to the height...

(To describe it: A cave entrance in a high place, to get to it there are stone pillars, to jump on and you would have to be pretty agile to reach the top...)

"Wow..." She said as she looked up at the parcore... in awe she jumped on one of the smaller pillars. "Common slow poke!" she looked down at Haine and laughed...

"Haha yeppers! And together we'll level up big time," she toothily grinned before patiently following Janae into the cave. She looked around in awe, caves never did cease to fascinate the teenager.. they were filled with crystals that shone in the dark, illusions.. and most of all- mysteries! The brunette took of deeper into the cave.. and shouted at Haine. "Yeah sure thing! J-Just don't run that much without being aware there are mon-" she was cut off when a monster showed up beside her with an axe. "Yahoo! Great times~!" she would say sarcastically as she gritted her teeth.

Haine swiftly turned on her heels and took giant steps back away from the cave monster. (use your own imagination to make things up ^0^) "Eheh.. let's show ya' a taste of your own medicine!" she exclaimed as she quickly unsheathed her sword.

Haine: 49/49

Cave Monster: 7/7

Janae: 11/11

I find Haine hitting a monster. I quickly take action and whip out my dagger, (one handed) and start to attack...

~BATTLE DICE ROLL~

[1] Miss, -1 HP to Janae

[2-4]Dodge, Monster dodges

[5-7] Hit, -1 HP to Monster

[8-10] Crit, -2 HP to Monster

Haine: 49/49

Janae: 11/11

Cave Monster: 7/7

(Quick description on it: <<Dagger of Kindness>> Decorated with pink ribbons and purple gen in the rim of the handle and blade)

Results:

4, Monster dodges.

I quickly attack, then the monster goes toward Haine, and avoids the attack, as I flew in the air I attempted to hit the monster, no use... I have my blade in the dirt... Picking it up, it starts to attack Haine.

(Monster description: A Werewolf, walking on two feet, gray, tall and a bit of white on it's muzzle, Look below for a good picture representation of it.)

werewolf.jpg