[F1-PP] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> Mina/Facade

Handing over the package from old man Zackariah to Lyle Tealeaf, a bearded blacksmith, kind of like Santa Claus' brother, thanked Mina, completing the first beginner's quest she accepted, and starting on the second one. But before he could start with his scripted dialogue, a young man with bluish grey hair entered the workshop, passing the same package to the same blacksmith, who thanked him just like how he thanked Mina. So how many packages does this guy have? Finally starting on his scripted dialogue, which stated that he needed 3 <Boar Pup Tusk>s to complete the weapon that he was working on, Mina accepted his request without hesitation, changing the unaccepted quest marker on his head to an ongoing quest marker. Battling Boar Pups seemed like an easier job compared to gathering <Red Herb>s, where she had to dug the whole night in order to find the elusive 5 materials needed. Looking at the other player who came in, Mina asked politely, "Hey, do you want to complete the quest with me?" With two players, they could hunt down the boars much faster, thus completing the quest as soon as possible.

@Facade

Facade rushes towards the front and as soon as he reached the door, he enters quickly. Facade is greeted with a giant man with a beard that is as white as snow. ‘H-He looks like that fairy tale creature.. Santa Claus..’ He clears his throat and presents the NPC with the container. The NPC hovers his hands over the container and suddenly it bursts into a thousand polygon. “You have done a mighty fine job, young man. You have done me a great solid!” The quest completes and Facade sits back on the chair behind him and leans back. “But I have another problem. Do you think you can help me?” He sat back up and stretches his arms out. “One quest down. Another to go.” Suddenly he suddenly heard a feminine voice next to him and he turns around to see a short female player, with pig-tails for her hair and her eyes were oddly pink. ‘Hm.. To take on a quest with a stranger.. This is a risky play, but if she can assist with helping me accomplish the quest, I don’t mind.’ He turned towards the player and swipes down for the menu. “Yeah, I think we can accomplish this quest faster with the two of us.” He sent a party invite, before swiping away the menu.

@Mina

Edited by Facade

"Alright!" Mina pumped her fist in the air slightly, before accepting the party invite he sent to her. She wasn't going to spend another night or day hunting down these stupid boars, she just wanted to get it done fast, to level up, to make it to the frontlines where she was determined to clear the Floor Bosses and make it out of this game alive. A HP bar appeared below her own, with the name <Facade> which referred to the male who sent her the request. "I'm Mina. It's nice to meet you!" she chirped, offering a handshake, before they set off to the outskirts of the city for boar pup hunting. 

Getting there in about 15 minutes or so, Mina stepped out of the city gates first, nodding to the gatekeeper whom she had just saw a day ago. Her sword materialized on her back, and she whipped it out, ready to defeat any monsters that were about to attack her. Looking back, she ushered the male to come forward with her. This was going to be a breeze.

@Facade

On the top left hand corner, Facade could see the name of the third player he has encountered. 'Mina, huh? You do not seem to be someone I have to be careful of. She is full of light. Chirpy. I can relax a little. There is no need to be so aggressive.' His eyes shifted towards her and he extends his hand to shake her hand. "It is nice to meet you, Mina. As you have already seen. My name is So--" He clears his throat and smiles nervously, "My name is Facade. It is a pleasure to meet you." He almost gave away his real name, although she may not know him in real life, it was better for him to keep it safe.

As the two travel towards the town gate, Facade allowed Mina to walk ahead of him. His eyes shifted to the guards who protect the town from monsters and player killers from entering the city. He notices that Mina waves him to come out and he steps out of the town, with his energy pumping him up. He flicks his right hand to the side, materializing his sword onto his hand. 'With the two of us. I can quickly get this quest over with.'

@Mina

Edited by Facade

The glint in his eyes told Mina that he was ready to fight, with his sword materializing on his right hand. This was it. What could boar pups do to her? Immediately spotting one, Mina dashed forward, gripping the hilt of her blade tightly and lunging at the creature. With one hit, the boar pup's HP immediately decrease to the red bar, leaving only a single line left. "Damn it, I got to score criticals to one-hit this creature." The Boar Pup stumbled, but not before charging at Mina, which she evaded as smoothly as possible. "Too slow, pig. I wonder if you drop meat in addition to those Boar tusks you have there." She smirked, taunting her creature which probably couldn't understand her human words.Taking a glance at Facade, who was ready with his blade. "Hey! Kill it for me, will ya!" she shouted across to the male, at the same time distracting the boar who was ready to charge at her again.

@Facade

Spoiler

Boar Pup HP 5/5, DMG 3

#ID 91044
BD 6+3 = 9
MD 5-1 = 4

Boar Pup HP 1/5

Mina HP 80/80, EN 8/8, 4DMG, 9MIT, 3ACC, 1EVA, 1HATE

Without any hesitation, Facade sprinted towards Mina with his sword ready to strike. The «Boar Pup» attempted to charge at Mina, but Facade lunges forward kicking the «Boar Pup» away from her. 'Now..' He proceeds to dash behind the «Boar Pup» and lifts his sword up, bring it back down with strong force. The «Boar Pup» lays on the ground for a second and bursts into a hundred of polygons, showering Facade with them. There was no 'Bonus Item' window that popped up for Facade and he looks over to Mina and shrugs. "I did not get a single drop from that Boar Pup. We are going to have to fight more if we are going to want to finish the quest as soon as possible." He sheathes his sword and scouts the area ahead of them and points over towards the field. "There are a ton of Boar Pups over here. Also a couple of Frenzy Boars, but we can evade them and drag the Boar Pups out towards us. We should be able to finish this quest in no time." Facade unsheathes his weapon and looks over at Mina, 'We got this. This should be no problem.'

@Mina

Spoiler

ID# 91046 results:

BD: 10 (Critical!!)
MD: 5 (Miss!)

ID# 91047 results:

LD: 7 (Fail!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 8/8
[DMG] 4
[EN] 8/8

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 8/8 | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1 | [HATE] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 0/5 (- 1 HP) | [DMG] 3

Battle Summary:
«
Facade» deals 6 DMG to «Boar Pup» with a slashing attack. «Boar Pup» dies.

Mina watched on as Facade completely destroyed the Boar Pup, with it shattering into polygons as soon as he struck it. As expected, two is better than one. They were going to finish this quest in no time. Or will they? As he walked back to her, shrugging, Mina sighed and shook her head. "No drop at all? Well, damn it." A beginner's quest. What a load of bullcrap, honestly. If the drop rate was the same as when she gathered <Red Herb> items, they're going to have to fight through the night. Facade pointed towards the field ahead, prompting her to take a look. "Alright, then I'll just have to lure them out." Picking up a rock on the floor, she flung at the nearest Boar Pup to her, taunting it to come towards her, which it did. "That's it, come here." She smirked, twisting her sword and dashing forward once more, aiming straight at the boar with her blade. A perfect hit. There was no time to waste.

@Facade

Spoiler

ID# 91049 results:

BD: 4+3 = 7 (Hit!)
MD: 6-1 = 5 (Miss!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 8/8

«Mina»

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 1/5 (- 4 HP) | [DMG] 3

Battle Summary:
«Mina
» deals 4 DMG to «Boar Pup» with a slashing attack.

Facade watches as Mina toss a rock towards the «Boar Pup»  and before it could engage at her, she was able to strike the «Boar Pup». The health of the «Boar Pup»  dropped to the red zone, giving Facade a chance to finish the «Boar Pup» off. 'If I finish this off, I should be able to pick up the first quest item.' He clutches the handle of his sword and charges straight towards the «Boar Pup» , but before he could land an attack on the «Boar Pup» , it sidestepped out of the way and attempted to retaliate and charge at him. He leaped to the side, avoiding any damage and leaped back to safety. "Mina! I guess you should try to finish it off, I will keep the attention on me!" Facade began taunting at the «Boar Pup» and it began to grunt at him. 'If I continue to keep this up, I might just be the bait, while Mina will be the one taking them out. The «Boar Pup» slowly started to circle around him and he kept a defensive stance, but it did not make a move on him yet.

@Mina

Spoiler

ID# 91051 results:

BD: 3 (Miss!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 6/8 (- 2 EN)

«Mina»

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 1/5

Battle Summary:
«
Facade» attempted to fight «Boar Pup». He failed to land attack.

Watching as Facade charged in to deal the killing blow, Mina grimaced as he missed completely, with the boar sidestepping him and attacking him, which he evaded by doing the same. “A fast little piece of meat, are you,” she dashed in, her sword aimed directly at her target, while Facade went to taunt the creature, distracted it from the incoming attack by Mina. The boar shattered into countless crystals, not knowing how it had died. Well, they’ll just come back anyway. It’s just computer data. Hoping to see the Bonus Item pop-up, it was to no avail as nothing dropped, not even a single col. “Argh!” The loot parameters of the <Boar Pup Tusk> items were not high either. “Damn, are you sure this is a beginner’s quest?” Mina groaned. However, this was only the second boar. Remembering how many herb patches she dug before eventually finding 5 materials, she let out a huge sigh, picking herself up, ready to fight another one in the distance.

@Facade

Spoiler

ID# 91064 results:

BD: 3 + 3 = 6 (Hit!)

ID# 91065 results:

LD: 2 (Fail!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 6/8 

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 7/8 | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1 | [HATE] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 0/5 (-3 HP) (Dead)

Battle Summary:
«
Mina» dealt 4 DMG to «Boar Pup». «Boar Pup» is dead.

His eyes glimmer, as the polygons shatter around Mina. It was as if the polygons were dancing around her, as she stood there. 'Impressive.. She is not a bad fighter at all. Her equipment seems to be better than someone who is on the same level as I am. Maybe she found some players that assisted her with getting a few of the equipment. Maybe Hestia is able to help provide some equipment for me.' He walked over to Mina with his sword on hand and glanced over the field to see more «Boar Pups» idling on the field ahead of them. "Well.. The day is not over. We still need to gather a total of ten Boar Tusks, so we can't just sit around all the day" He offered a smile at Mina, before activating his Sword Art, feeling the energy leaving his body, as he does so. His target became the first «Boar Pup» he saw and quickly attacked the «Boar Pup» with three angled slashes. He sheathes his sword into his belt and the «Boar Pup» shatters into polygons behind him. There was no window that appeared for him to loot a «Boar Tusk» and he took a deep breath and sighed.

@Mina

Spoiler

ID# 91071 results:

BD: 8 (Hit!)
MD: 7 (Hit!)

ID# 91072 results:

LD: 5 (Failure!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 4/8 (- 3 EN)

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 7/8 | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1 | [HATE] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 5/5 (-3 HP)

Battle Summary:

«Facade» recovers 1 Energy. «Facade» uses «Snake Bite» to attack the «Boar Pup».

Edited by Facade

"Exactly what you said, my dear friend!" They needed 10 quest materials from the boar pups that were roaming about, and it was still early. Mina projected that they'll only complete the quest in a whole day, like what Facade said. That was the same time she took to complete the previous quest as well. With that, she gripped her blade, watching on as Facade unleashed the familiar sword art she had, a three hit, single target attack, <Snake Bite> defeating the stray <Boar Pup> in an instant. "No loot from that too?" she asked, judging from how he sighed. "Well, like you said, the day is not over, and we'll finish this no matter how long it takes!" Dashing forward, she casted the same sword art he used on another boar pup, the three angled slashes decimating the creature in an instant. There was no window on this Boar Pup too, and she looked back at Facade, shaking her head.

@Facade

Spoiler

ID# 91100 results:

BD: 4+3 = 7 (Hit!)

ID# 91101 results:

LD: 10 (Failure!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 4/8

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 5/8 (- 3 EN) | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1 | [HATE] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 0/5 (-12 HP)

Battle Summary:

«Mina» recovers 1 Energy. «Mina» uses «Snake Bite» to attack the «Boar Pup».

Facade proceeded to attempt to fight the «Boar Pup», but as he swung his sword at the «Boar Pup», it evaded the attack. Surprising «Facade», it charged at him and ramming his against his chest. The knock back is not as bad as a «Frenzy Boar» and he was able to use his blade to sustain the knock back, but the damage still was dealt to him. His HUD rang, but it was not as bad as dropping pass fifty percent of his health. 'D-Damn it.. I guess I am still weaker than I thought I should be. I need to focus on trying to help the quest, not try to look like a hero.' He turns over to Mina, and gestured her to attack the «Boar Pup». His energy is hitting the red zone, but he could still try to initiate his sword art, if he had to. His eyes focused on the «Boar Pup» ahead of him, as it grunted at him, it was as if it was trying to taunt him. 'I don't know if I should be angry or just laugh at the fact that this tiny pig try to anger me.' He sighed and took a defensive stance, to keep himself from taking anymore damage.

@Mina

Spoiler

ID# 91129 results:

BD: 2 (Miss!)
MD: 9 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 77/80 (- 3 HP) | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 3/8  (- 2 EN)

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 5/8 | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 5/5

Battle Summary:

«Facade» recovers 1 Energy. «Facade» attempted to attack the «Boar Pup», but fails. «Boar Pup» retaliates and deals 3 Damage to «Facade»

Edited by Facade

Mina didn't seem to take his thoughts into account, as she burst out giggling at the tiny pig taunting at Simba. "Look, this cute little thing is angry now." Simba had missed his attack, with the Boar Pup launching at him like a rocket, decreasing his HP by a little. Even if they were pups, they were still a threat because dozens of those creatures battering you would diminish your HP down to zero in no time. Mina shuddered at the thought, she wasn't afraid of dying, she was afraid of dying without even trying to clear the game once. With that, she charged at the creature, seemingly distracted by Simba, her blade raising high. But as she got closer, the boar pup saw her, and tried to move away from her attack. But it was too late. Her blade struck the creature squarely on its back, with it groaning in pain, charging at Mina thereafter, but she swiftly evaded by sidestepping it. "Come on, young pup. You can do better than this!"

@Simba

Spoiler

ID# 91167 results:

BD: 3+3 = 6 (Hit!)
MD: 3 - 1 = 2 (Miss!)

«Facade»
[HP] 77/80 (- 3 HP) | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 3/8 

«Mina»

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 1/5

Battle Summary:

«Mina» recovers 1 Energy. «Mina» attacked the «Boar Pup», dealing 4 DMG. «Boar Pup» misses «Mina»

((Honestly debating whether I am quitting or not. But I will finish the RP with you.))

Simba quickly gathered his thoughts and made sure he was able to focus everything on the «Boar Pup». 'This is it.. If I can land my next attack on this tiny pig, I should be able to move on to the next one.' He adjusted his blade and dashed quickly toward the «Boar Pup» , but before he could swing his sword, it leaped toward him, charging straight at his chest. He quickly switches his blade position to sustain the knockback, but he still took damage from the «Boar Pup». 'Looks like I am not landing a single attack on this boar. If Mina could finish it off, there is a chance that she can pick up the materials needed for the quest.' He switched position and leaped away from the «Boar Pup» and motioned for Mina to attack next. He was beginning to get frustrated that a tiny «Boar Pup» was able to deal more damage than he could, but he took a breather, by taking a deep breath and sighing.

Spoiler

ID# 91167 results:

BD: 3 (Miss!)
MD: 9 (Hit!)

«Facade»
[HP] 74/80 (- 3 HP) | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 2/8 

«Mina»

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 1/5

Battle Summary:

«Simba» recovers 1 Energy. «Simba» attacked the «Boar Pup», but missed. «Boar Pup» attacked «Simba», dealing 3 Damage.

@Mina
WC
: 171

Edited by Simba

OOC: oh man, why are you quitting! Losing the muse?

That one tiny pig was able to hit harder than Simba, with him being startled, not knowing what to do other than parry the attack with his blade, but still sustaining damage. Mina took note of his motion, dashing it straight on to strike it with her blade. She wasn't going to let it charge it her, since it was still suffering from the knockback of Simba. Swing her sword high, she slashed it across the boar, with it shattering into millons of crystals. They were done with this one, who knows how many more they had to deal with? Just then, there was a bonus item popup appearing in front of her, stating that she had obtained one of the quest items needed. "Yes! 9 more to go, come on, let's do this!" It wasn't that hard after all! With renewed hope, Mina trekked on, spotting another boar pup. "There!"

@Simba

Spoiler

ID#91258

BD: 10+ 3 = 13(CRIT!)

ID#91259

LD 13 (success!)

«Facade»
[HP] 74/80  | [DMG] 4 | [EN] 2/8 

«Mina»

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 0/5

Tusk Count:
«Mina» 1/5
«Facade» 0/5

((Uhm.. Something like that.. Might find some muse, but sort of lost it the other day.))

Simba watched as Mina was able to destroy what was left of the «Boar Pup» . The «Boar Pup»  burst into thousands of polygons, showering Mina with the essence. He could see the window appear before her and let out a smile. 'She got the first Boar Tusk, but she still needs to collect four more before completing her side of the quest. I am still behind a Boar Tusk and might be that way if I can't land a single hit on these Boar Pups.' He took a deep breath and sighed, before stepping up toward Mina. The two players are of the same level, but for some reason, Mina had more equipment than he did. Mina was able to attack the «Boar Pup»  with ease, but Simba could not do anything against it. "Looks like we are going to have to fight some more small pigs, if we are going to try and finish this quest as soon as possible."

@Mina
WC: 161

Edited by Simba

OOC: Maybe teaming up with people would be better instead of doing things solo!

"Oh yes, we do have to fight some more. At this rate, I'm guessing maybe 20 more?" The drop rate of these tusks were peanuts, just like the first quest. Thankfully, she managed to score hits on all the pups they came across, thanks to her trusty ring with additional accuracy, crafted by an artisan down the road of the Town of Beginnings. It was a costly 800col, but with perfect stats, it was worth it. Scoring hits were the most important in this death game. It's either a hit, or you get hit and die, and Mina certainly didn't want the latter. Spotting another Boar Pup, she dashed forward, her sword art gleaming as she shattered it into smithereens, hoping to get another quest item out of it. And there it was! What luck! Two out of five tusks. This quest was going well. "C'mon Simba! Let's do this! We'll finish it by the end of the day!"

@Simba

Spoiler

ID#91260

BD: 5+ 3 = 8(Hit!)

Boar Pup HP 0/5 (- 4*3 =12 DMG) (Snake Bite)

ID#91261

LD 11 (success!)

Tusk Count:
«Mina» 2/5
«Facade» 0/5

Edited by Mina

((You're right, but I guess there are not enough people I am interested in RPing with. Either not active or just not interested in them.))

His eyes glimmer as Mina activated her Sword Art, «Snake Bite», decimating the  «Boar Pup» in an instant. The «Boar Pup» had no time to react and shattered into thousands of polygons once again. Mesmerized on how Mina could elegantly defeat every single one of the «Boar Pup»  and Simba could not do it himself. He looked down at his hands, clenching the handle of his sword and locked his target on another «Boar Pup». The blade of his sword, activated, glowing a bright white color and Simba did not let the opportunity go to waste. He immediately dashed toward the «Boar Pup», placing his sword near his left waist. He quickly dashed toward the side, attacking with three angled slashes, leaving the «Boar Pup» to stand for a second, only to burst into polygons afterwards. As soon as the polygons drifted away, a 'Bonus Item' window appeared before him and he collected a «Boar Tusk». "Looks like I got myself a Boar Tusk too. I guess I am catching up to you after all." He jokingly said, raising his «Boar Tusk» up in the air, as his quest log updates.

Spoiler

ID# 91262 results:

BD: 9 (Critical!)
MD: 1 (Miss!)

ID# 91265 results:

LD: 17 (Success!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 [DMG] 4 [EN] 1

«Mina»

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 5/5 [DMG] 3

«Boar Tusk» collected 1/5.

@Mina
WC: 191

OOC: Oh man. I hope you enjoy rping with me though! 

Mina watched on as the pink haired male dashed towards the next Boar Pup, his sword glowing as he casted the exact sword art she had used before. With three angled slashes, the Boar Pup burst into polygons before it could even register what had happened to it. "Oh ho, that's it! Let's speed things up!" Mina chuckled as Simba raised his Boar Tusk up in the air. They were going to finish this fast. However, Mina's energy bar was still low, she could probably afford another sword art usage before resting. Maybe she should have gotten a <Perfect> weapon which granted her a +3 DMG instead of a +2 DMG. That way, she'll be able to one hit the Boar Pups while still saving her energy. Keeping that in mind, she took aim at another Boar Pup, charging forward, but the tiny pig sidestepped her and grunted. "Guess it's my turn to stumble, huh?"

@Simba

Spoiler

ID# 91271 results:

BD: 2+3 = 5 (Miss!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 [DMG] 4 [EN] 1

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 2/8 (-2EN) | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 5/5 [DMG] 3

((Oh yeah! I am enjoying it! You are pumping out response for me, giving an excuse to get on!))

Simba smiled, "Don't worry about it, maybe it is my turn to catch up to you, so you just gotta miss a few times." He jokingly said, before taking a few steps back and focused his attention on the «Boar Pup»  in front of Mina. He shifted his weight and immediately dashed toward the «Boar Pup», trying to get its attention. He successfully caught its attention and it grunted at him, charging straight at him. He stepped aside, causing the «Boar Pup» to charge past him and he lunged forward, slicing the «Boar Pup» on the back, before executing with one last blow to its stomach. The «Boar Pup» laid on the floor silently, before bursting into polygons, but unfortunately there was no 'Bonus Item' window and he sighed. 'It seems like I am back to just killing the creature, but not getting the materials. This is going to be quite difficult to do, but what do I have to complain about? I have someone to accompany me on this adventure and she does not seem to mind that I failed missed most of my attacks.' He nodded and faced toward Mina. "I guess I am not catching up to you as of right now, but the next one! I will." He said, as he made his way toward her position.

Spoiler

ID# 91272 results:

BD: 9 (Critical!)
MD: 6 (Miss!)

ID# 91273 results:

LD: 1 (Failure!)

«Facade»
[HP] 80/80 [DMG] 4 [EN] 2

«Mina»
[HP] 80/80 | [EN] 2/8 (-2EN) | [DMG] 4 | [MIT] 9 | [ACC] 3 | [EVA] 1

«Boar Pup»
[HP] 0/5 [DMG] 3