[F01-PP] "Beaten road of Friendship"

After a long day of bashing mobs , collecting plants and running around , Rin had started to get hungry, in fact , she had been for the past hour. Her only problem was that she did not know where to eat. She first thought of something a reminding her of home or maybe she'd go try something else, something more of this world. After all , she had been eating some plain bread to get off by. Yeah.. treating herself to a restaurant. Relax for the rest of the day and then rinse and repeat for tomorrow. Great plan.

Following the main road in the Town of beginners , she looked around: Sandwich places, American style food and other small dinners. She opted for a small dinner , never having been in one. Entering the dinner , she eyed around to see what type of fool was lurking around in there. Surprisingly enough , not that many were coming to that place at this hour. A couple , a woman eating some sort of disgusting looking ice cream and a black haired tall-ish man, sitting on a stool at the counter. She decided to sit next to him. Without really knowing why , she felt something, like an urge to just converse with someone. After ordering a big milkshake [great meal btw] She looked more closely at him. His gear, his equipment... he wasn't in the first 10 floors, 20 even... Just by looking at him , she could tell he was going to be an interesting one. Sighing , she'd try and start a conversation with him
What's a high geared twat doin' here? Sorta curious , ain't seein' them e'ryday ya 'now? Hope your guild doesn't need ya.  Her milkshake would then appear in front of her and she'd start drinking it, staring at him. Why the heck was he even here? More importantly, Why was her milkshake so tasty!?
@Hikoru

Hikoru sat at the bar at one of the better eatery places on the first floor for a drink and a bit to eat. Sir Rolland, the Pumpking sat on the stool to his left, munching away at the mound of food that was put in front of him, while Hikoru still had a half eaten sandwhich left on his plate. He gave a sigh as he did the math in his head. This would cost him a lot of col, as it usually did nowadays. The familiar seemed to have an endless appetite, and he knew that it wouldn't end anytime soon. He was about to pay the man for the food when he felt a tap on his shoulder, and he looked to see Rolland pointing towards his food, and he hung his head as he slid the plate over to him. Rolland looked please, adjusting his crown and gobbling the last bit of sandwhich. Hikoru asked for a pint of ale when a young-looking boy sat beside him, calling for some food and a milkshake. He said some choice words and he raised an eyebrow below his blue cloak, and he reached a hand out as his drink appeared within it, taking a small sip.

"Enjoying a decent meal. What's a pea-brained, tiny framed biggot doing here? Other than to waste my time and try to intimidate me." He said calmly, taking another sip of his ale. Rolland poked his arm again, and he looked to see the tiny pumpking wanting a sip of ale. He shook his head as the pumpkin kept his mouth open. He poured a bit in, and Rolland gave a sour look as he cough and sputtered at the taste. Hikoru just shook his head and continued to sip quietly.

@Iizyl

Rin took a sip of her milkshake and giggled under her breath before open her mouth.   At least I ain't flexin' with some Halloween decoration.Just how much are ya wantin' to give that thing?  Also, heads up to ya' sweetie, I ain't biggot. I just 'now what to say to get what I want. She sat back and continued to stare at him. She was clearly to have some amusement from him. Maybe even a bit more. He's probably gonna be giving her the spotlight she needed, in what seemed to not be long. Maybe he would even help her in some other way... he seemed pretty gullible. But... what if he was just another of those asshats who thinks too highly of themselves? Eh, either way , this encounter should would be fun for her. Him drinking this fake ale... what a joke! Who here even enjoyed the alcohol in this game? How's that girly stuff ya're drinkin' big snout? Didn't think people were dumb enough to buy a bad tastin' shite like that... Seems a lil' rich stick likes it. Not even surprising! She then looked at her milkshake and continue drinking it. She absolutely wanted to see how far this could go. If it'd go to someplace else , that'd be the funniest part.

Edited by Iizyl

Hikoru listened for a few moments before becoming bored of the little kid next to him. She was trying to draw a fight of some sorts, and he wouldn't give it to them. He instead called over the bartender, and he gave a small smile. "Can I get another round of food for Sir Rolland here? He still seems hungry." He said. The Bartender raised his eyebrow, as he had already paid the bill, and gave a nod and went to go talk to the chef, whom he knew would complain. Rolland looked at Hikoru with hopeful eyes, and he gave a nod, patting the pumpkin head with a small sigh.

"Yep, anything you want bud. Heck, i'll get you a drink." He said, looking at the menu "Does an Apple Cider sound good?" He asked. Rolland gave a thought for a moment, then gave a nod of satisfaction with that. Hikoru gained the attention yet again of the bartender, and asked for an apple cider. He gave it to the Familiar who took the straw between his vines and sucked down the apple cider in but a few moments. Hikoru smiled and went back to his drink, sipping and enjoying the taste as he continued to ignore the player next to him.