I've just joined recently. I do not have a vast amount of strict Roleplaying experience so my apologies if I make mistakes. I used to be apart of a forum for an anime very similar to this one. (shutout to dothackers.net members on here)

I am a 22 year old College student who attends Western Carolina University. I enjoy videogames, anime, and hanging out with friends. Eventually I want to get a doctorate in molecular biology and go into research. I hope I eventually get to be a experienced member of this community. But until that day, from this noobs screen to yours, Have a wonderful day : D

Pleasure to meet ya! I'm Daeron, a new PK'er but I'm not violent... usually. Anyways, we're all extremely glad that you've found our little paradise of roleplay. If you're up for it, send me a PM whenever whether it's asking for help, or requesting for a roleplay session. I look forward to seeing you on the frontlines someday.

Pleasure to meet ya! I'm Daeron, a new PK'er but I'm not violent... usually. Anyways, we're all extremely glad that you've found our little paradise of roleplay. If you're up for it, send me a PM whenever whether it's asking for help, or requesting for a roleplay session. I look forward to seeing you on the frontlines someday.

My thanks for offering a helping hand to this noobie : ) I do hope to join you on the front lines one day.

Greetings to you from the University of Tennessee! I am Miaki Murakami the Silver Swordsman or as most address me, Miaki. Welcome to Aincrad. I look forward to seeing you regularly on here and when I'm done with finals a week from today I'll be up for roleplaying if you are interested.