[F9-PP] The burning fury <<Feeding the Enemy>>

He just nods his head hearing the Paladin speak he can only wonder if what this player speaks is true. That if somehow this game tries to design familiars to be more likeable to some extent. If that is the case hopefully it will just recognize the fact that he just wants a familiar that is powerful, and can be worthy for him in how it acts once given enough time to do so. However, even then it must be possible to act proper, and nice around this individual to try and give the proper image. Well if it grows into a wonderful relationship then i will welcome it Itzal. he says calmly to the player with a kind smile. Also i am sorry for the death of this little dragon once it must've been devastating at the time it had happened. he says sympathetically to the player. he hears the suggestions and frowns as he gazes at the little liger not caring that it is trying to defend its food since that means it is at least willing to fight off opponents. Hmmm Valrex will be fine for the time being. I say calmly to the Liger.

Itzal smiles and nods to Mars, and when he hears about his comment on Velnia's first death he nods.  "Thanks Mars.  It was a long time ago and while I got over it, it was indeed hard for me at that time."  He recalled the event perfectly.  There was a cave that he and Velnia were in.  It was a dungeon if he recalled correctly.  They had made it a good ways in when suddenly they were ambushed by an army of wolves.  Itzal's guess was that they got pissed at him for slaughtering so many of them, even it was them who actively attacked him.  Their leader who was a massive warg was his opponent, or rather, the boss.  It was the warg who killed Velnia.  Ulises was a part of him at that point in time so he sort of took the reins and didn't even kill the warg.  He destroyed him, decimated him in a full on hateful rampage.  The wolves sort of left them alone after that...  It was indeed painful, but they got past it.  Mars seemed like he wasn't sure about the name and Itzal understood.  Not everyone liked his names as everyone had unique taste.  He nodded as he watched the two familiars fight it out.  "Should we wait for them to finish or head out now?"

Summary: 

1 sp, 200 col for both players

@Mars gets a familiar!!!