[PP - F1] One. << DHA: 1 >>

Ruby had stretched her arms upward, the boss fight had proved to be a huge challenge however, she was lucky it wasn't so AoE based and she could heal the majority of her party and made sure that everyone was alright. She had gotten up from her bed and put on her Mechanical Princess outfit and found herself moving to the first floor, today was the day that not only would she get Jevi's butt into shape by taking on a quest line, but she had a special date in mind at the end of it. Ruby had stepped down from the floor teleporter and leaned up against one of the light poles and opened her menu's to send her girlfriend Jevi a message:

To: @Jevi

Hey cutie~ how about you head to the first floor so I can get that cute butt into shape with the questline, see you soon?

Jevi's smile widened as she read over the short message from Ruby. It had only been a day since the big boss fight, and despite getting a message from the blonde immediately after the fight had ended, this would be her first time seeing her. Tapping the small reply button under the message, Jevi wrote a rushed message to the woman: 

To: Ruby

Of course! On my way now.
- Jevi

As she watched the small icon disappear with the message being sent off, Jevi dismissed her menu and walked with a quickened pace to the floor's teleporter in the center of town. "Warp! Town of Beginnings!" she said, her body vanishing in a bright ball of blue light. Moments later, the brunette's avatar materialized in the center of the always bustling starter city on the first floor. It did not take long for her to recognize the familiar head of blonde hair, leaning against one of the tall lamp posts that would give light to the square when the sun went down. 

The small smile turning into a grin, Jevi hurried over to Ruby and wrapped her arms around the woman's neck, holding her in a tight grip. "I'm so happy to see you safe, Cecilia." she said in a soft voice. She took her head away from Ruby's shoulder and looked into her eyes for a moment, before moving her face towards hers and kissing her on the lips. 

After pulling away, she took a step back, "So, whats this quest line you were talking about? I would have thought that right after the fight you'd want to take a break." she said with a chuckle, shifting her weight to her opposite leg as she placed a hand on her hip.

@Ruby

Edited by Jevi

Eventually Ruby had received a notification on a reply back to her, Ruby had smiled and stayed in the same place waiting for her love to show up, eventually she had shown her face and wrapped her arms around her neck, Ruby had wrapped her arms around her waist, Ruby had let out a small chuckle as she had said that she was glad to see her safe, she had looked at the side of Jevi's head and said "Did you ever gain any doubt in your mind?" she giggled. Eventually she took her head away and looked at her before moving in to the kiss, Ruby had kissed back. She offered a smile to Alex as she pulled back with a step asking about the quest line, she had said out to her "I've got a lot to catch up on Alexxy, I gotta just be a little more useful in these fights on its progression, I can't sit around all the time. This quest line is called Dragon Hunter Anthology and from what I have heard its simple enough. Or... are you too scared?" she giggled.

@Jevi

Jevi's brows lifted in concern when Ruby said she needed to play catch up so she could play a larger part in future boss battles. Jevi hoped that this one fight would sway her mind on continuing to push the front lines and clear floors, though that was merely wishful thinking. Floor clearing had slowed to a near halt, so reliable front liners were needed.. and Ruby was one of the closest ones to be able to take up that role. Jevi sighed, yet smiled at the blonde woman. "As long as you keep yourself safe, then I have faith in you."  Ruby revealed that the quest they would be taking was called "Dragon Hunter Anthology" and was actually a line of quests linked together. Golden eyes blinked in wonder, until Ruby teased her about being scared. A smirk formed on her lips as she swiped her hand upward to bring forth her inventory, her heavy armor appearing over her body, and her talon-like curved sword appearing on her hip. "Nah, I'm not scared. Lets do this." 

Ruby had pulled Jevi a little closer to her body saying out to her "I promise to keep myself safe Jevi, after all I never want to leave your side." she giggled and gave her girlfriend one more kiss on the lips. She had giggled when she had said out that she wasn't scared, Ruby had moved a bit further to Jevi and said "Are you suuuuuuuuure? Sounds like it might be a dragon we are fighting. Last chaaaaaance." she had let out another giggle. However before Jevi had said anything she had immediately grabbed her hand and said to her "I was lying, there are no last chances, you are coming with me cutie~" she moved and gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking with her down the path where the Information Broker had pointed her, walking down the path filling up the silence Ruby had looked over and asked out to her and said "So anything interesting happen while we were out fighting the floor boss, Telrenya get into some trouble? Spencer doing whatever he does? Did you get in some trouble?"

@Jevi

Ruby teased the brunette, telling her that she had one last chance to back out from possibly fighting some giant dragon. Though, the thought of fighting a dragon both excited and terrified her, she shook it off. She knew Ruby would not let anything happen to her, and Jevi was not much of a pushover anymore either. Before the woman had a chance to back up her claim about going nowhere, Ruby had grabbed her hand and pulled her forward towards their destination, planting one more peck on the cheek as the distance between the two closed. Jevi situated her hand in Ruby's, her fingers slipping through her grip and sliding into the spaced between her own fingers with a chuckle. "Someone's excited." 

"Actually, I ended up doing some exploring with Spencer." she said in response to what she had gotten into while she was gone. "We ended up exploring some ruins on the Sixth floor.. even checked out the pyramid there... we may have gotten trapped, had to solve a few puzzles... and got chases out by a horde of zombies.. But I'm alright." she said with a laugh. "How..was the boss fight?" 

Ruby had given her girlfriend Jevi a chuckle when she had said out that someone was excited, she snuggled her head into her neck and said "Well yeah, its not everyday I can go questing with someone as beautiful, cute, and as caring as you." she moved out of her neck and gave her a small peck on the lips. Before long they were walking along the path towards the location of the boss trying to get caught up with all that had happened in the past two days, she had asked if she had gotten into trouble or what she had done, she had gone out and said that she went exploring with spencer and found a pyramid however they got trapped and had a chase out by a horde of zombies, Ruby let go of her and gave a slap to Jevi's butt and said before hugging her "Be a little more safe..." she held her tight, before long she grabbed her hand again and said "Ah, it was fine, all i did was heal everyone and then try to take the last drop when I thought it was low enough.." she had let out a chuckle.

@Jevi

The brunette smirked and playfully rolled her eyes at Ruby , her excuse for being so excited being that she got to quest with someone as 'beautiful, cute, and caring' as her. "You flatter me, Cecilia." she said with a giggle, squeezing the blonde's hand that she had been holding. They continued their walk out of the Town of Beginnings, following their maps to the quests objective, which was apparently a dragon the two would be fighting. Jevi had never seen a dragon yet in this world, yet heard that they were usually Floor Bosses, or at least strong enough to be them. After explaining a bit about the trouble her and Spencer had gotten into, Ruby reached her hand behind the brunette, giving her ass a smack. Jevi's blushed as she jolted forward with a high pitched yelp, he hands retreating to her rear before she turned her head to the blonde "H-Hey!" Before she could react anymore to the sudden slap, Ruby's arms had thrown around Jevi, asking her to be more safe. The woman chuckled, "Don't worry. I'm not that helpless."  Ruby answered Jevi's question about the boss fight with a relaxed statement, saying that it was, in fact, not that bad. Jevi rose a curious eyebrow, was it truly a simple fight for them? Even with the lack of front liners as Jomei had mentioned. Jevi smiled, "Well.. whether it was tough or not.. at least you're both okay." 

Ruby had chuckled when she had said out that she flatters her with a giggle squeezing her hand a bit, she had looked over to her and said with a smile "Thats the point Alexxy~", eventually they had began walking and she had spoken out about her adventures with Spencer the other day, however after Ruby had smacked her butt she had jolted forward with a high pitch yelp blushing retreating her arms to her rear, however she had hugged Jevi asking her to feel more safe, typically she would chuckle at her reaction however she was genuinely was worried about her health. However Jevi had let out a chuckle and said to her that she wasn't that helpless. Eventually she had spoken out about how she was alright, and Jevi was happy that they were both okay, eventually they had made it to the egg as the boss had just hatched from its egg and looked at Jevi and Ruby, Ruby had looked over to Jevi and said "How about you fight this time... I'll support you." she leaned over and gave a peck on her cheek as she had let go of her hand.

@Jevi

Rhaegal - 125/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50

Finally arriving at the location where this apparent Dragon would be waiting for them, Jevi saw a large abandoned egg sitting in a large bunch of branches and leaves. As the two women approached the curious object, it began to violently shake, cracks like spiderwebs forming along the sides. Soon pieces began to fall, and the entire shell eventually broke open, revealing a small, reptilian creature with wings. Small, however, was an understatement.. so the baby dragon was about the size of a dire wolf. With a supportive kiss on the cheek, Ruby edged on Jevi to go an focus on fighting, while she would make sure that she stayed healed from behind. Looking to her side, the brunette nodded at Ruby and pulled her curved sword out from off of her belt. The dragon, immediately feeling threatened by Jevi's approach, acted before she had a chance to. Spreading its wings out and shrieking, the dragon charged forward, swinging its tail and smacking Jevi in the chest. As the tail pulled away, it scraped against the sharp edges of her armor, leaving a few small gashes on its scaled skin. "Ugh... great way to start" Jevi said with a sheepish chuckle, looking back at Ruby.

ID: 92620
BD: 1 Miss
MD: 6 50(-36) =14 Dmg (Thorns Activated)

Jevi - 406/420 - EN: 38/40  MIT: 36 - DMG: 7 (-14 HP)
Ruby -

Rhaegal - 118/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50 (-7 HP Thorns)

Ruby had watched as she watched her girlfriend confront the dragon, immediately the dragon had attacked her girlfriend and hit her, however noticing her health she had taken that like a champ. However Jevi had tried to retaliate back, but she had missed it pretty badly. Ruby had walked up to Jevi with her hands glowing a deep red and she went up and gave her a kiss as she jokingly placed a hand on her breast to give her a Sharpness boost. "Don't get too distracted now~" she had giggled, she moved her hand back quickly as she didn't want to anger her too badly. She gave her one last kiss on the cheek and said "Go get him tiger~" she gave her girlfriend a wink before stepping back letting her move to attack the dragon. Hopefully, if her calculations are correct, Alex should be able to one shot the poor hatching, however who knows maybe it will live.

@Jevi

Jevi - 406/420 - EN: 38/40  MIT: 36 - DMG: 7+1 [Sharpness]
Ruby - 920/920 - EN: 84/92  MIT: 0 - DMG: 15 

Rhaegal - 118/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50

Jevi noticed that Ruby's hand began to glow red, as if using some sort of sword art. Her opened up with wonder as the girl brought them up to about chest level while walking forward. Where Jevi thought that Ruby would simply touch her shoulder and move on, she was wrong. Ruby continued forward, planting her lips upon Jevi's cheek, causing her to blush. "Hun, don't you think theres a bet-"  Suddenly, she felt a gently pressure on the underside of her boob that was not blocked by the large plate of armor on her chest. Quickly looking down, she saw that Ruby was copping a quick feel. "C-Cecilia!!" she shouted, jumping forward and covering her chest, her face as red as the hands that touched her. With one last kiss on the cheek, she edged her to go on and fight. Still feeling flustered from having her chest touched, she turned back to face the dragon. She noticed, however, the same red aura from Ruby's hands was now emanating from her sword. Had she buffed her damage with that loving touch? 

Jevi spun the sword in her hand and tilted her head to the side, cracking her neck. "Alright dragon. Let's do this." she said before charging forward. Once in attacking range, Jevi planted one foot into the dirt and spun her body around, her blade cutting into the dragon multiple times before it was able to get away and fly over head, planting its talon's into Jevi's shoulders. Just as before, the sharpness of her armor cut into its legs, dealing a bit of extra damage. 

ID 92648
BD 9

• Dancing Hellraiser: 4x2(7+1+1) = 72 (-25) = 59 Dmg (Bleed Activated) +12

MD 7 (50 Dmg - 36 Mit) = -14 HP (Thorns Damage activated - 7)

Jevi - 392/420 - EN: 31/40  MIT: 36 - DMG: 7+1 [Sharpness]

Rhaegal - 52/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50

Ruby had giggled when she had called out her name and covered her chest, face all red and flustered. Ruby had chuckled and said "Man oh man you are so cute when you are flustered! I can get used to it though~" she said, before giving her a little shove "Go get him tiger!" she said as a bit of a confidence boost. She had watched as her girlfriend had attacked the dragon hitting it pretty hard, Ruby had puffed out her cheeks as she had thought she could one shot the poor thing, however she felt like she was a little too confident in her girlfriend. However, she still believed she could handle this by her loansome, she knew she was just there to make sure she doesn't die and she could support her way to having her beat the dragon. Hopefully this would be for the full quest chain, however if Ruby needs to step in with Martial Arts, she would.

@Jevi

OOC: Why didnt Rhaegal attack last turn?

Jevi violently rolled her shoulders, growling at the dragon that grabbed onto her as she shook it off. Rhaegal yelped as it flew from her armored shoulders, feeling the pain from the new cuts on the bottom of its feet as it landed back on the ground, hissing at the brunette warrior. "Alright asshole.." the woman said under her breath as she began to circle around the beast, the newborn dragon matching her movements. Jevi acted first, holding her blade at her side and going for an upwards diagonal slash across the beast's snout. The dragon was fast though as it moved out of the way, quickly countering and moving in to attack Jevi. However, it was still getting used to life outside of the egg, and was still just a mere baby, its legs still wobbling from walking for the first time. The dragon stumbled over its own legs, crashing into the dirt, letting out a little yelp. Jevi looked back at the dragon and then up to Ruby, a small look of dissatisfaction, "I really wish it wasn't a baby..." she said under her breath as she bit her lip, feeling a bit of guilt for fighting a newborn dragon. 

ID 92701
BD 2(+2) = 4 Miss
MD 1

Jevi - 392/420 - EN: 30/40  MIT: 36 - DMG: 7+1 [Sharpness]

Rhaegal - 40/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50 (-12 Bleed)

Ruby had looked forward to see Jevi engage in combat with her, however what had gotten Ruby concerned is her growl that she had let out, she was worried that she might be a little too frustrated at this battle. However in the past turn of events, no damage had been exchanged. Ruby had moved forward to Jevi and giving her a hug from behind with her hands glowing a bright white that brought up her HP back to full. She moved to give her girlfriend another kiss on the cheek and letting go of her "I believe in you, I cannot give you Sharpness again yet, I have to wait a minute, so if you cant kill or deal damage on your next attack more than likely ill be able to get Sharpness back onto you Alexxy." she had giggled and said out again "But I expect you to kill, don't disappoint me!" she kept giggling putting her on the spot however even if she missed she wouldn't be disappointed in her one bit.

@Jevi

Jevi - 420/420 - EN: 30/40  MIT: 36 - DMG: 7

Rhaegal - 64/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50

(OOC: Forgot to include Bleed damage for the 9 I rolled. -12 damage was added for the initial attack, as well as the turn after it.)

As Jevi backed up from the dragon, she felt two arms wrap around her waist, each hand glowing with a calming blue aura as her palms pressed into her abdomen. The soft embrace from Ruby was meant to heal Jevi, restoring the rest of her hit points. The brunette turned to look over her shoulder, a smirk pulling at the corner of her mouth. "Thanks Cici." she said as the blonde's lips pecked at her cheek yet again. She chuckled as the embrace broke and she got back into the battle, "Heh, I'm starting to learn just how affectionate you really are.. And I might be getting used to it." she said as she looked over her shoulder with a wink. 

Attention turning front yet again, Jevi was greeted with the swinging tail of a flying dragon. "F***!" Jevi cursed out as she quickly bent her back backwards, the scaled appendage swinging just above her face. As she stood up straight yet again, she spun to face the beast and grabbed her sword in both hands, "That was a cheap trick you lizard bastard." she said as she rushed forward, using her strongest sword art yet again to deal a pretty good amount of damage to it. Glancing at the health bar that curved around its body, Jevi saw it was blinking in the deep red. She had it on its toes. 

ID 92790
BD 4(+2) = 6 

• Dancing Hellraiser: 4x2(7) = 56 - 25 MIT = 31 DMG 

MD 1

Jevi - 420/420 - EN: 23/40  MIT: 36 - DMG: 7

Rhaegal - 9/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50

Ruby had looked to Jevi and said "Oh you haven't seen how affectionate I can be sweetheart~" she leaned in and whispered into her ear and said seductively "I can be pretty affectionate in bed~" before she had backed up a little bit giggling. She had moved her hands to her hips as she had examined how her girlfriend had fought, she wanted to know her fighting style that way they could improve any holes in her build or her style as a whole. Eventually she had moved forward to the dragon, this was it, even if she wouldn't be disappointed in her girlfriend if she didn't kill she said it to make sure that she would hit next. Which she had did, however it had barely managed to live. Making a hurt look she looked away and plastered a smile upon her face, it must be so frustrating to see that it had survived on a thread, however she knew she couldn't just basic attack it since it must have some form of Mitigation.

@Jevi

As Ruby whispered into Jevi's ear about just how affectionate she could be, the woman's eyes widened. She could feel her face heat up as her heart rate began to pick up until it felt as thought it was going to burst from her chest. The emotions mixed in her mind, imagining Ruby in the situation she mentioned, as well as the nervousness of being in the bedroom with someone like that again. Last time it had happened was a moment she did not like to think about, and it still stopped her from being the same way with anyone, even when she was with Grave. 

The whole thought caused her to freeze, completely leaving her open to attack. It was not until the piercing screech of Rhaegal did she snap back to attention, but by then it was too late. The newborn dragon haphazardly flew forward, its body colliding with Jevi and knocking her to the ground. Rhaegal yelped as it retreated back from Jevi, her armor leaving a couple more scratches on its scaly skin. 

ID 92841
BD 1 Miss

MD 8 50 Dmg(-36 Mit) = 14 Dmg (Thorns Activated - 7 HP)

Jevi - 408/420 - EN: 24/40  MIT: 36 - DMG: 7

Rhaegal - 2/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50

Ruby had giggled when Jevi had then felt a little uneasy and she had felt a little heated, she didn't say anything and immediately froze up. Ruby had brought a hand to her mouth and tried to resist the urge to bust out laughing. "I guess I had gone a little too far, however I like making Jevi freeze up like this, it makes her... extremely cute." she had thought to herself smiling wide letting out a small giggle. Eventually the dragon had moved forward, however what was odd is that Jevi didn't move at all, which was... absolutely odd for her to do. She had placed her hand on one of her hips as she had then tried to attack the creature, however she had failed horribly. She had squinted her eyes, it had seemed that she had flirted a little bit too hard, instead of making a comment she had just stood there smiling, she knew it was her fault she was doing this poorly, however she was proud of herself in a way.

@Jevi

The embarrassed brunette rose to her feet, looking back at Ruby with a slight frown before turning back to the baby dragon. She understood that this was how Ruby showed affection, and she could not lie.. she felt loved. Yet, she was not used to it.. and still needed to really get used to this affectionate side of the blonde. With a quick sigh, Jevi spun her sword in her hand before rushing at the dragon one last time. Without giving it a chance to react, Jevi swung her sword multiple times, cutting deep into the dragon's skin, just enough to take out the rest of its health points. The dragon vaporized into tiny data fragments, and a small screen appeared in front of Jevi, prompting her to accept the Quest item. "Rhaegal's Emerald... 1 or 9. Wait.. we have to take out 9 of these dragons?" Jevi turned to Ruby.

ID 92878
BD 8(+2)

• Bear Knock: 4x1(7) = 28

Jevi - 408/420 - EN: 21/40  MIT: 36 - DMG: 7

Rhaegal - 0/125 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 50