[PP - F1] One. << DHA: 1 >>

Ruby had bounced up and down as she had finished the dragon, she had said out "I knew you could do it!" she giggled. Eventually she had turned over to Ruby and said that it was 1 out of 9 and that they would have to take out 9 of the dragons. She had walked up towards her and wrapped her arm around her waist pulling her close to her "Is there a problem with that? You won't die when you are with me." she said with a smile. Eventually she had said "I'm sorry that I am so clingy right now, the boss fight was rather stressful and well..." she giggled and "... I just didn't want to die. And I am just glad I lived to see through the fight." she had let go of her and said "Unless, you are actually liking me being this touchy." she had went up to her and placed her hand on her chin saying "However, I can be much much touchier if you want me to baby~" she winked before letting go, she knew that she was sending heavy flirts to Jevi and she figured to let the girl breathe.

@Jevi

As the brunette returned her curved sword to its place on her belt, she turned to face Ruby. By the time she spun around, the blonde was already standing just before the girl, her arm stretching out and curving behind Jevi's lower back, pulling her in close to her body. Golden eyes widened for a moment as her cheeks warmed with a light blush. Jevi's hands found themselves pressing against Ruby's shoulders as she listened to her talk. Apparently she was right, there were nine dragons that they needed to fight for this entire questline, but with Ruby's expert healing skills, the brunette would be fine. "N-No I don't have a problem with it.. I mean, if you think I can handle it. You know I'm not the strongest fighter.. I can't even deal that much damage.. But as long as you're helping me out, I should be fine." the brunette ended with a smile. "If these dragons get smarter, you may have to help out and get your hands dirty too.. and I don't mean by touching me." she said with a chuckle, the corner of her mouth pulling out further into a sly smirk.

After her small comment, Ruby seemed to apologize for how touchy-feely she had been today, and that her reasoning was simply behind not being sure if she would be able to see the girl again after the boss fight. Her excitement was getting the best of her when it came to Jevi, resulting in the multiple feel ups. Jevi smiled, and opened her mouth to speak, yet Ruby had continued on, telling her that she could be even more touchy if she wanted her to be. Jevi fought to try and fight back the heavy blush to appear on her face, yet her cheeks still turned a deep red anyway. As Ruby created distance between the two, the brunette stepped forward, and stopped Ruby by placing a hand on her hip. Her puckered lips continued forward, planting themselves on Ruby's cheek, the corners of their lips just touching each other. "It's okay Cecilia.. Its not that I don't like it.. its just.. you know." her gaze averted from Ruby's for a moment as she continued, "Just... I still get nervous with situations like that.. you know.. after what happened to me.. back in high school." her golden eyes finally found Ruby's again, hoping she would understand where Jevi was coming from. "Just give me time.. I'll warm up to..doing that..with you..I promise." she said, her features seeming more innocent than ever as she planted one last kiss on the girl's lips before separating and taking a few steps back. 

Ruby had giggled when Jevi had spoke out that she didn't have a problem with it, and saying out that she wasn't the strongest fighter, and couldn't deal that much damage, and that if these dragons get smarter she would have to get her hands dirty, and she didn't mean by touching her. Eventually after she had stepped away from her, Jevi and walked back up to her and planted a kiss on her cheek then moving to her lips saying out that it was okay, and it wasn't that she doesn't like it, it was because of what happened in high school, and said out to give her time and she would open up to doing that with her, before planting a kiss on her lips then stepping back. Ruby couldn't help herself but to move forward again wrapping her arms around her waste and pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss, swaying her body weight towards Jevi's as she held her in embracing kissing her deeply.

@Jevi

Ruby seemed to listen to everything Jevi had said.. or at least, so she thought. As Jevi stepped back from Ruby after explaining all her reasons, Ruby continued forward just as Jevi had to her. Only this time, both of Ruby's arms found themselves wrapping around Jevi's waist, pulling herself right into Jevi's armored chest. Her lips pressed into hers with a heated passion as the weight against Jevi's body knocked her a bit off balance. With the added weight of her armor pulling her backwards, the brunette, with the blonde attached to her hip, stumbled backwards a few steps, until Jevi was pinned against the stone wall next to the mouth of the cave where Rhaegal the dragon was found. Jevi let out a small "Mmph" noise as Ruby's lips pressed into hers, her wandering hands that grasped for a moment at the air at her sides found their way to Ruby's shoulders. Finding a moment to take a breath, "C-Cecilia" she whispered bashfully, still not sure what enticed the blonde to latch onto the brunette like that. "W-Was it something I said?" she said with a chuckle, holding the blonde back from her for just a moment so she could catch her breath and regain her composure. 

Ruby had let a small smile on her face when she had let out a small noise when her lips had pressed into Jevi's, eventually her arms squirmed around the air for a bit before finding their way onto her shoulders then up to her shoulders and she had broke away and took a deep breath, Ruby taking a deep breath as well she had giggled when she had asked out if it was something she had said, Ruby had blushed a little bit and she had said "I'm just... sorry about that, I forgot about it. You didn't deserve something like that and... well," she looked over to the side a little bit "in a way, I want to replace that memory of my own... if you know where I am getting at but..." she moved her lips a little closer to Jevi's and said "But you know me, I just really like saying flirts and seductive comments, however they all belong to you now, no one else will get anything too special, and nothing is too special for my Jevi." she didn't kiss her, but she made it awfully tempting for Jevi to kiss her.

@Jevi

"Its okay." Jevi said, in response to Ruby's unneeded apology. The blonde's outburst was mainly in an attempt to get Jevi to forget about her traumatic experience, and focus more on ones created with Ruby.. in the same sense. Jevi chuckled and shook her head, "I know what you mean hun.. And.. I will want to. Trust me. Just..." her gloved hands gently caressed Ruby's shoulders as a smile caused her lips to stretch out to the sides, "Give me some time.. This is technically only our second time seeing each other while together." she said with a small giggle. "It.. takes a bit more than just two dates.." she said with a playful smirk. "And those comments better all be for me only.. Or I'll have to knock someone's teeth in."  her voice got lower, and formed more of a whisper as her eyes seemed to trail down to Ruby's lips that had stopped inches from her own. With a smirk pulling at the corner of her mouth, she gave into the trap and pressed her lips once into them before pulling back. "I don't like sharing.. especially not someone with a cute ass like yours." she said with a chuckle. Jevi was never good at flirting.. at all.. though she figured she'd give it a shot, make Ruby happy. "Come one. Want to head back?"

Ruby had listened to Jevi as she had spoke out that she knew what she had meant, and she will want to it was just she needed some time, Ruby had smirked after she had said that it takes more than two dates, and said that the comments better be for her only, otherwise she'd have to kick someone's teeth in, which Ruby had giggled and responded with "I knew it would, just upset I couldn't get extremely lucky." she giggled once more. Eventually she had moved forward keeping her lips inches away from hers in which Jevi had moved forward and gave into her trap and pressed her lips against Ruby's saying out that she doesn't like sharing especially someone with a cute ass like hers, Ruby had smirked playfully and said "Oh~? Maybe one day you'll be able to "punish" this ass of mine. I'd really like it~" she giggled. Ruby had nodded her head when she had asked if they wanted to head back she had said out "Yeah, its getting dark. Lets get home."

Thread Complete! - 

Ruby - 2 SP,  <Rhaegal's Emerald>

@Jevi - 2 SP, 700 Col