(PP-F2) A Case of Worms... and Wolves [Hestia]

I grin at the massive worm as it looks at me with what i can only assume is mass hatred and contempt for making it seem like a fool which it can only be good at doing itself from this point on. If these creatures can feel emotion since then it is only a matter of it missing more and more attacks from it trying to hit a target that is thinking more logically and clearer. Which will mean more precise strikes against it. I watch as the warm tries to come strike me with its body once more but i quickly strike it with rising sun sword art stunning the worm once more making its attack incomplete as i then chuckle seeing the electricity go through its body from the paralyze activating once more. I can only consider this luck rather amazing for being able to strike this many times and work so well.

#93237  BD:9  18 DMG  Stun+paralyze activates.  MD: 6(stunned)

[H:17]  Hestia: 514/520   ENG: 25/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

man-eating worm: 142/260    DMG: 78  

I look at the unmoving creature as i wonder how lucky i have been through this battle as my health has barely even been scratched by this thing, and its health is within the yellow zone. A impressive feat for someone like myself who is a tank. Though with the sword art Rising Sun seemingly being a good staple for myself in my ability to land a hit it is impressive on all regards to start these trains of paralyze, and stun against the worm. I shake my head to clear it of thoughts and then quickly moves towards it figuring that speed is necessary since it is unknown whenever this thing could get back up and moving to strike myself. I quickly then finish off my star of strikes smiling a bit at being able to land bear knock four times within this fight practically back to back. I then turn to see the creature spark with electricity once more as i chuckle at another successful para stun combination going on.

#93239  BD:9(paralyze activated)   Bear knock: 24    MD:(paralyzed)

[H:20]  Hestia: 514/520   ENG: 22/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

man-eating worm: 118/260    DMG: 78  

I quickly turn to the paralyzed beast and once more finish the star combination attack by drawing a circle for my four strikes on the worm wanting to just be playful in my approach of attacking this creature. Letting the success be enjoyed as i look at it as it is barely above a quarter health left which will put it into the red zone. However, once more the worm moves and glares at my form as i just give a come here gesture to the enemy figuring that it might be able to attack me unless i get lucky with another Rising Sun para stun combo like it seems the game has been kind enough to give me during this entire fight. I look over briefly to the pixel girl and sees her not moving still as i just nod my head figuring the girl needs more guts, or she will never survive as a fighter. To get frightened now of all times is dangerous for players since that means they could be a liability to others by risking their own health and making others defend them if they feel pity.

#93240  BD: 6  CD: 8   MD: (paralyzed)  Bear Knock: 20 DMG

[H:22]  Hestia: 514/520   ENG: 20/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

man-eating worm: 98/260    DMG: 78  

2/3 stun

I look at the worm that had been allowed another moment of trying to mover against her. However, that won't be much of a problem after all at this point their is zero chance of this thing actually beating me since i can out damage it, and out health it. I prep my familiar sword out that is my most trust one ever as i look at the creature as i rushes at me like last time. 'Never seems to learn does it' I think to myself before waiting for the right moment. I quickly duck to the right as i do quick swipes at its body and then a quick slash along its ability to see making it stunned for the turn as i watch as electricity flows through its body as i grin a bit once more at the luck. However, that is short lived when i realize it was going to a crash course against the girl known as Pixel, but thankfully my familiar knocks her out of the way to protect her from death.

#93243  BD: 10 paralyze stun.  5+2x3=21  MD:9 (stunned doesn't go through)

[H:25]  Hestia: 514/520   ENG: 15/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

man-eating worm: 77/260    DMG: 78  

3/3 stun turns.

I go over towards the worm as its body heads towards the ground as i quickly go to strike its main body for once instead of its neck like area of what this worm could have. However, as its body hits the ground it kicks up lot of dirt and dust blocking my vision, and when i look back to where i strike the creature is gone as i frown as i wait patiently for when it could try to attack from anywhere. Knowing that this was inevitable the moment i would actually miss when attacking the creature. Their is only mystery now when trying to figure out how to deal with a enemy i can't see. This being a annoying type of enemy the one that can hide and attack you when it decides to. That means it can decide the dictation of how fast the battle will be if it held this advantage at all moments.

#93263  BD: 1  MD:6(paralyzed) Bear knock: missed

[H:25]  Hestia: 514/520   ENG: 12/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

man-eating worm: 77/260    DMG: 78  

1/3 stun turns.

I wait patiently as i hold my blade within my hand expecting the enemy to show up at some point as i wait for it to pop out of the ground and attack me from anywhere. Knowing the likelihood of me landing the first hit is almost nonexistent do to the fact to predict the nature of where it could come from would be impossible. I then feel the ground start to shake violently as i wait patiently, and then notice to my right the ground bursting forth upwards as i get slammed by the full weight of the worm and then gets thrown towards a tree as i slam into it. A soft grunt of pain out of reflex escapes my lips my brain still trying to replicate the sounds and sensations that i would feel during such moments like this. 'Thankfully the game is designed for us to not feel pain they very least or we'd all be in severe trauma recovery after every fight.' I think to myself as i slowly get back up onto my feet.

I then look to the worm as it goes to try and make a second pass at my body as i grin and quickly runs towards the worm and then dances around it as i slice at it four times like the sword art requires as i grin happily as i see the Worm's health is in the red at this point which means it must be getting desperate to try and kill me now that the moment for its death is soon.

#93634  BD: 6 Bear knock:20 DMG    MD:8  78-72-6 DMG       Thorns: 14 DMG   CD: 8

[H:27]  Hestia: 508/520   ENG: 10/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

man-eating worm: 43/260    DMG: 78  

2/3 stun turns.

My eyes widen for only a moment as i just push my shield out and creates stabbing room as the worm suddenly wrapped around me and started squeezing my body hard as i quickly push against its attempt to crush me with its strength of wrapping with just the strength of my body as i quickly slash along the insides quickly with bear knock switching the side of the coil i am striking with each slash along its body. Until finally it slackens? Yes it slackened as i fall and hit the ground as i slowly gets up and sees the worm's health is barely even their, and their is a electrical feel to the air almost. 'Paralyzed!' I think to myself with the biggest grin for that out of an opportunity for dealing with the creature. This battle having gone absolutely wonderful by just myself. 'Guess i don't need to depend upon those DPS players fully just yet. I can fight still even if they might think my damage is pathetic. I can still fight!' I think to myself with pride.

#93266  BD: 8 (paralyze)  Bear knock: 20 DMG     MD: 7   6 DMG    Thorns: 14 DMG

[H:29]  Hestia: 508/520   ENG: 7/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

man-eating worm: 9/260    DMG: 78  

I look at the unmoving enemy and quickly tries to follow up with the same sword art as the last since otherwise i am not getting out of this coiled worm. However, it seems that lady luck had abandoned me at the end of the fight as the worm quickly dug into one of its already made holes as i am left striking empty air as i sigh softly in slight frustration, but doesn't care that much since the enemy is low, and it doesn't matter what it can try to do. My thorns call kill it with ease if given the opportunity. I just calmly wait for the worm to come out to kill itself on my armor, or for myself to fight it and kill it with my trusty bear knock. Having gained my favorite sword arts in the forms of Rising Sun, and Bear knock combo that tore this mob down into nothing. This being what i will be running for awhile i can imagine.

#93267  BD: 4  CD:8   MD:(paralyzed doesn't matter)

[H:29]  Hestia: 508/520   ENG: 6/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

I watch as the ground bursts once more as the worm comes forth as i quickly maneuver my shield and deflects the worm coming at me with my shield wanting to try and kill the worm with my blade rather then let my armor kill it for me. Wanting to think i am reliable enough to take down a enemy that is this weak, and should be having trouble actually moving do to its low health. Unlike my expectations the creature seems just as energetic as any other moment as it dodged my sword strikes with fluid motion unlike anything this creature should be able to produce. I just glare at it as it moves into the ground to hide once more from my growing annoyance at it being more difficult then it should be within its final moments of life that should be taking it. 'It's times like these that make me wish i had bleed.'

#93268  BD: 2  MD: 3 CD: 3

[H:29]  Hestia: 508/520   ENG: 3/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

I watch the mob as it burrowed into the ground to hide once more leaving just me waiting once more. 'If i have to fight another mob that burrows under the ground beside that sand shark thing i heard about. I will make sure to make that thing's life miserable. If i can't i will make sure to bring along a DPS who can do that for me. I don't care if i have to run from a quest i will make all these annoying burrowing enemies pay for being such a annoyance.' I think to myself as i finally see the worm come out from the ground as i quickly move and slices it into multiple pieces finally as it shatters into nothing as i fall onto my knees breathing rather heavily at the fact i have zero energy left on my meter as i take deep breaths to calm down as that move was certainly a gamble, and the fight totally exhausting since it was my first serious fight besides......no, no thinking of that day.

LD: 13 CD: 3      (2 T1 crafting materials. 260x3=780 COL)     BD: 10  5+2x4=28 DMG

I look at the little menu that appears telling me my rewards for having killed the worm and just adds it all to myself since it seems Pixel still has a ways to go til she is ready for the world, and i want these items to go to use to help players.I just nod my head and nods to my familiar as i grab the player pixel's hand and leads her back towards the town of Urbus. I take her back towards the town set her down at a inn and wishes her a good day, and a wish to try and get strong enough mentally and spiritually to face the monsters of this world that could be stronger then her.

BD: 10  5+2x4=28 DMG   MD: 4

[H:29]  Hestia: 508/520   ENG: 0/52 MIT: 72 l 5 DMG l Thorns: 14 DMG

man-eating worm: 0/260    DMG: 78