[PP-F1] Welcome to HDA, Kimi

Spencer was on a mission to do something. What that something was...... he had no idea. He was bored out of his mind, nothing happening in his life, he didn't feel that motivated to do quests, and the guild was kind of at a lull. He was hoping they were going to get more members into the guild, but they were still pretty small and it seemed like not many people wanted to join up with a small guild, the bigger ones seemed a bit more appealing to everyone. He sighed a bit and looked around. It was a nice, sunny day on the first floor... like always. Nothing major was going on, which dragged on Spencer even more. He was bored out of his mind, more so than he has ever been in this game. He thought that there would be something for him to do, but nothing has happened. He hasn't heard back from Ryo, and he hasn't really met anyone new. The most recent thing he had done was that he and Jevi went pyramid exploring, and almost died at multiple occasions. "God.. I'm bored." He mumbled and leaned against a building.

Kimi was coming back from her daily routine of crafting and exploring the markets on the first floor when she met a particularly interesting person. The person she was referring to was a laid back looking fellow, but something was off. Shes never really seen someone as bored as he was. This actually caught Kimi by surprise as this game was spectacular in how it looks visually and feels, besides the fact that this is a honest to god death game. It fairly hard to find yourself bored or not able to do anything exciting here. Kimi, being the curious, but friendly person she is walked up to the player. "Hi!~" Kimi said happily with a smile spread clear across her face. Kimi really believed that in times like this random acts of kindness really keeps the spirit up. With that thought in mind Kimi pulled out a record crystal and offered it to the guy. "Here. For your travels, you don't have to take it, but i had extra so i thought why not pass it on to someone else free of charge." The crystal was one of Kimi monster crystals which called nearby monsters towards the user, but if they win the battle with said monster they would benefit greatly. 

Spencer was spaced out completely, but when a sweet looking girl bounded up to him, offering an item to him free of charge, for his travels. What even, how nice can people be. Wait wait wait...Jomei did talk about inviting people to the guild..... hmmmm maybe her. He thought for a moment and shook his hand from the item. "I can't take that, it's too nice of an offer. But, I will go adventuring with you to put it to good use. I have absolutely nothing to do, and fighting some monsters does sound like something I should do. Would you like to join me." He looked at her for her reply, but realized that might seem like him hitting on her. "S-sorry if it sounded like I'm hitting on you I swear I'm not, trust me I'm not." He laughed meekly and looked around. Nice one Spencer, real good first impression for her. "I'm Spencer by the way."

"Nice to meet you Spencer! Don't worry about the hitting on part, that was far from what was on my mind. Anyways i'd be happy to join you." Kimi said with delight. "Ohh my name is Kimi by the way. Don't you go forgetting about me even if we just met." She let out a slight giggle followed by a slight bow. Kimi has always been the type to put up a happy cheerful front to make the people shes with feel the same. From the looks of how things are going even if it is early. They seem to being doing just fine. "Do you have any ideas of where to go?" Kimi said while already leading the way towards the main roads of the Town of Beginnings. The day was quite sunny, but there have been better days. The stimulation of a light gentle breeze could be felt blanketing the Town of Beginnings as the duo wondered off for a bit. Kimi checked her gear really quick to see if everything is in order and all seemed to be in its place. "I'm ready whenever you are. Just let me know where you wanna go. Also if we do happen to come by any T1 materials i am looking for them. Any handouts are well appreciated."

@Spencer

He smiled when she said her name, Kimi. Also that he shouldn't up and forget about her. Trust me, I wont, your personality is one of the few that seems very interested in meeting other people and happy to be alive, not many of those people left. His momentary sad thought was cut off when Kimi asked him where to go. Spencer thought for a moment, he hadn't really thought about that, he was just planning on asking the woman to go adventuring and hope she had somewhere to go. "Hmm, we could go into the forest for a bit, there is some good monster hunting in there, and also you can sometimes find some materials in there from just looking around." He shrugged at the thought, he was fine if the woman had a different idea of something that they could do. "You can have all the materials that we run into, I don't see myself really getting into crafting for a long time, I just did the quest so I could if I wanted to."

"Alright lets get going!" Kimi said happily. She walked with Spencer to the Town of Beginning gates where their adventure can begin. Kimi stepped out the safe zone and stretched taking in the cool breeze. "Ahh today's a nice day. Then again its always nice and sunny here on the first floor right?" Kimi said laughing lightly. As the duo was making their way past the buildings in the outskirts Kimi tried some small talk to break the silence of travel. "You should try crafting it really fun and enjoyable, but to each his own. I always enjoyed the idea of having a shop of my own and doing business. It helps keep me busy and i get the comforting thought that i'm helping others on the side. Making some money is also a plus, but i do it mainly to help those around." Kimi looked at the ground for a bit with a disheartened look in her eyes. She knew she was helping others, but there was more reason behind it.

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi

Spencer nodded when the woman said that the two of them should start to get going. Spencer adjusted his cloak and stared up into the sky, Kimi was commenting on how the sky always looked pretty on the first floor, and he had to agree. "True, it does always look very pretty on this floor, but I've been on this floor so many times so I think the same floor over and over again has kind of made me tired of this floor, but I can see the attraction to other people." He ended his comment with a smile, looking down at Kimi. She started to talk about crafting and Spencer listened in, he didn't even know why he took the quest to get his profession anyways. She seems really bubbly and able to talk to others pretty well, which is great. We need that in Holy Dragon Alliance, maybe she is a good candidate, I'll wait till we get to actual combat before I bring it up to her that I'm apart of a guild that is looking for members. I think she would be a good fit. "Yeah, crafting may or may not be for me, but Hey. I might go back on my word and actually start crafting, who knows." He shrugged as the two kept walking, the conversation seemed easy. "So Kimi, tell me a bit about yourself?"

@Kimi

Edited by Spencer

"Nothing much i can say about myself. When i got stuck in this death game i was pretty devastated, but i have to keep a level head or i wont make it out. For now i'm just focusing on myself and crafting because it keeps me busy and my head clear. I know what i do is pretty lonely, but honestly i don't mind it too much and having company from time to time is great. Other than that not much I can really say for myself. What about you? Anything you'd like to share with me? I'm always happy to listen." Kimi wasn't entirely sure what to say since this really was her second interaction with someone else. Even with that in mind she wouldn't why away from making a new friend. The duo made good time talking to each other as they already passed the outskirts of the Town of Beginnings and were in some plains. Up ahead were a few clusters of trees could be seen, but it was still a ways to go till they reach the forest.

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi

Spencer started to listen to Kimi's explanation of what she was doing and what she had done when the death game started. He nodded a bit and looked at her. "Yeah, when the game started, I would not leave the town of beginnings for a very long time, Back in around September/ late august I decided enough was enough and I started to go out and get myself acquainted with the game in a whole. That's when I met my guild mates, Jomei, Ruby, and Telrenya. We've become pretty close, and the guild is basically what's been happening recently in my life." He stopped talking and looked at her. Maybe I could bring it up after her reply, suggesting to her that she could join our guild, or at least be there for us to help train and guide her to get to a higher level. "What about you? Ever been interested in a guild or joining a group of players?"

@Kimi

Edited by Spencer

"Sounds like an invite." Kimi giggled a little bit. The way Spencer followed up his talk about the guild hes in with if Kimi is interested made it obvious, but she found it quite adorable the way he brought it up. "I've been interested for a while. It pretty rough getting around with no one around and someone to depend on. Recently with how often I usually solo a quest the thought of being with more people comes into mind." Kimi trailed off a bit thinking about how many times she has actually been alone during quests and it was quite a lot. "Honestly though i'm not even sure what to expect if i join, but have a good time and help around. Don't get me wrong I love helping and I want to join. It's just that I've always been the type to shy away if there are quite a few expectations, but I'll try my best either way." Kimi gave a confident towards Spencer to reassure him she's ready for anything. 

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi

Spencer blushed at the fact that his obvious attempts to get the girl interested in Holy Dragon Alliance were found out. "Yeah, we are looking to recruit more members, and I was thinking you would be a good fit. Was hoping not to be too obvious, but I see as though I really was." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head a bit. When she started to talk about how she might not fit in with the guild, Spencer shook his head a bit. "Oh trust me, you could fit in with the guild. I'm the designated social awkward member of the guild, but that's because everyone else in the guild is pretty close, and I'm kind of just the tag along." He shrugged a bit with a smile. They continued to walk and he looked back at the woman. "How about this. I'll give the official invitation to join the guild if you prove yourself in combat, it will not be tough, but just so I can see how you would do in combat. What do you say? You don't need to accept the invitation if I give it, but at least think it over.

@Kimi

"Sure, and seeing how you self proclaimed as the awkward member of the guild you will have a buddy in that once i join." Kimi laughed a little. Spencer then explained to her about the "initiation" to which Kimi agreed easily "Yeah i'm game for the proving trail thing you got going on." Kimi was actually looking forward to getting some battle going on since she's been slacking off a bit. The trees that the duo passed slowly became thicker and thicker. Eventually they came up what they could now call a forest. The forest was thick with greenery, trees, and life. As for Kimi however this was going to be more than a routine outing since she now has another goal in mind. Kimi made her way in a few meters until she spotted a boar. "Ohh! There. We can start off with that one if you like, but it's your call." Kimi said as she started preparing by tightening her wraps and checking her equipment once more. "You can never be too careful. She said playfully."

| Kimi | Level 9 | 180/180 HP | 18/18 E | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 0 | MIT 18 |

@Spencer

Other current buffs:

Spoiler

Skylight (Searching):+1 Expertise to declared utility skill.

Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

"Glad I will not be the only awkward one here." He laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his head. They continued to walk and Kimi agreed to do the training that he was going to do. The monster that the two of them saw seemed to be more his level, the woman did have superior equipment to him, but he had more HP and a bit more experience in fighting mobs, not that  much more because they were only two levels apart. Spencer looked at it and nodded. "Okay, lets fight that, we can keep going until we both would like to stop.

Spoiler

Spencer - Level 11 - 220 HP - 22 Energy - 3 Damage - 16 Mitigation - 1 ACC - 0 EVA - 2 Thorns - 

ID: 93494 BD: 9 MD: 9 (34 - 16 = 18 Damage to Spencer) ( 4 x 3 (Upper Swing) = 12 Damage)

It was the first attack of the battle, and Spencer had already hit the monster, but it also had hit him. He had more of a defense damage than a high hitter, so he was annoyed that when the boar ran into him him, sending him to the ground, that he was unable to get his thorns enhancement to work on him. Must have been a critical hit. He shrugged a bit and swung at the monster, smacking it in the chin, sending it flying into the air before it landed on the ground.

Spencer
Hp: 202/220
Energy: 19/22
Hate: 2

Kimi
Hp:180/180
Energy: 18/18
Hate: 0

Boar
Hp: 98/110
Damage: 33

@Kimi

Edited by Spencer

While the boar was focused on Spencer, Kimi decided to go for a heavy attack. As she ran towards the boar to get a solid hit, a familiar sound played in her head distracting her for a split second making her trip on a unseen root sticking out of the ground. "NOOT!" Kimi then tumbled onto the ground completely embarrassing herself in front of Spencer. Her face blushed hard as she thought of how much of a first impression this was. "At least you can confirm that we can both be awkward in the guild." She laughed a bit trying to play off her embarrassment. The boar on the other hand payed no attention to her and kept its eyes on Spencer. Kimi knew that it would keep focusing on him which was good for her, but she hated the feeling of being useless. Kimi picked herself up and dusted off for a bit.

ID# 93497 results:

BD: 1 Miss

MD: 5 Miss

Spencer
Hp: 202/220
Energy: 19/22

Kimi
Energy: 16/18

Boar
Hp: 98/110

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi

Spencer watched as Kimi went in for the attack, but the woman fell and missed her. The boar, however, kept its eyes trained on Spencer, he was okay with that because he had more health than the woman did, even though she had a tad bit more mitigation than he did as well. He stared at the boar and went forward. He went for a swing, but the boar latched its teeth on to his arm. He glared at the and swung hard down on to it, hitting it hard and making the monster yelp a bit. It fell paralyzed for a moment, and Spencer back up a bit getting back into a fighting stance. At Least my health is still doing good, I really don't want her hurt that much, this needs to be more of training than anything else.

ID# 93498

BD: 9 + 1 = 10 (4 x 2 + Stun = 8 Damage and Stun)

MD: 10 (35 - 16  = 19 Damage)

Spencer
Hp: 183/220
Energy: 15/22
Hate: 4

Kimi
Energy: 16/18

Boar
Hp: 90/110 (Stunned)

@Kimi

Edited by Spencer

Kimi watched as the boar attacked Spencer and this infuriate her. She never enjoyed watching her friends hurt especially since she failed to do something about it earlier. Luckily enough Spencer managed to stun the monster for the time being and Kimi took this advantage to strike. "Delayed Sword" She whispered under her breath as she unleashed an advanced technique which uses kicks to disable an opponent and then chops their neck with the hand. Finally she was able to land a devastating hit onto the boar making it fly back a bit and hit a tree. She recovered from her relentless assault on the boar and made some space between themselves. As some of the dust cleared from where the monster landed she saw that the boar was quite blooded and showed some damage to it. Still it was unable to move due to Spencers enchantment, but it did pick itself up. 

ID# 93499 results:

Battle: 9 Hit +1Base DMG (4 x (8 + 1)) = 36 Dmg

MOB: 7 

Spencer
Energy: 15/22

Kimi
Energy: 12/18

Boar
Hp: 54/110 (Stunned)

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi

Spencer watched Kimi land a decent sized attack on the monster, causing it to lose a large amount of its health. "Dang Kimi you're really good." He smiled at her, but him talking to Kimi distracted him to the fighting that was going on right around him. The monster looked up at Spencer, its hate system still targeting Spencer, and charged forward at the man. Spencer sighed for a moment, he didn't have enough time to dodge. He got hit by the monster and fell to the ground and bashed the mob off of his body as quickly as he could. He stood up fast and noticed his thorns finally activated and attacked the monster back. "Okay, his health is pretty low now thankfully." He smiled and nodded at Kimi, wondering if she could do the finishing blow to it.

ID# 93500

Battle: 5 + 1 = 6 ( 3 x 4 = 12 Damage)

MOB: 6 

Spencer
Energy: 14/22
Hate: 5

Kimi
Energy: 11/18

Boar
Hp: 42/110 

@Kimi

Edited by Spencer

While Spencer was still getting focused by the bloodied boar Kimi took up another aggressive stance and prepared to unleash another set of attacks. "Delayed Sword" She muttered under her breath once again. This time she was sure she could finish off the boar as she charged at the boar with her continuous attacks. She went off and struck the boar with a flurry of kicks followed by a hand chop to the boar sending it back a little. Sadly though she wasn't able to finish off the boar this time, but she knew that if Spencer were to attack he could end the beast. The beast picked itself up struggling a little as it was very bloodied and bruised. Even though Kimi has been dealing a high amount of damage. The boar still had its eyes set on Spencer. 

ID# 93502 results:

BD: 7 Hit (4 x 8) = 32DMG

MD: 10

Spencer
Energy: 14/22
Hate: 5

Kimi
Energy: 8/18

Boar
Hp: 10/110 

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi

Spencer saw Kimi attack the boar once again and brought it down to a very low health and Spencer smiled. "Okay, let's see if I can take it out." It was finally getting around to standing back up, and it snarled at Spencer. Spencer gripped his weapon tightly and he ran forward at the mob. It launched at him, but he quickly swung up and hit the Boar in the jaw, sending it on to its back. It let out one more noise, and the beast shattered into blue crystals. Spencer sighed a bit a holstered his weapon, looking over at Kimi. "Well, that was a nice battle. You are really good at fighting Kimi, you would do well in the Guild, which leaves me to do this." He opened his screen and sent a request to Kimi, for a friend and also the guild, also sending the items to Kimi that he had gotten from the mob. "I'm not going to need them, I'll let you have them, even though you have some pretty good stats." He smiled

ID# 93504

BD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Upward Strike = 3 x 4 = 12 damage)

Spencer
Energy: 13/22
Hate: 6

Kimi
Energy: 8/18

Boar
Hp: -2/110 

Spoiler

Loot Roll
ID: 93506
LD: 13
Rewards: 2 Materials, 1 Unidentified Rare Armor/ Shield

@Kimi

Edited by Spencer

"Awesome! You got it!" Kimi said cheerfully. Kimi stretched a bit and let out a satisfying sigh. Spencer then sent over a invitation to Kimi to join his guild with the loot from the beast attacked to it. "Oh! Thanks for the invite and the loot. I really do appreciate it, and i'll try not to disappoint." She said giving a warm smile to Spencer as she accepted the invite. "So.. Where to next? We can start heading back if you like because i already got what i wanted, but we can keep going at it." Kimi sat down by a tree to rest for a bit and to change out of her armor to a more comforting less bulky one. She expended quite a bit of energy fighting that boar, but it was expected since it was a higher level. At least during that fight she didn't get attacked which brought up a question to mind. "By the way are you okay? You've been taking all those hits from the boar." Kimi couldn't help but feel a little worried for her new friend.

Changed armor: Golden Fleese - +3 LD

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi