[PP-F1] Welcome to HDA, Kimi

Spencer smiled at Kimi, and when she said something about disappointing, he shook his head. "As long as you are trying to be a good person and actually working on leveling, I don't see any problem in terms of being accepted into the guild. And in terms of what to do from here, I don't really know, we could start heading back, only if you want to of course. I'm okay with whatever in terms of things to do." He smiled and shrugged to the woman. He was pretty easy going in terms of what to do, and she seemed like that way too. I do like her, she seems like someone the guild could really help and take under our wing, I hope she likes it in the guild. "Also, welcome to The Holy Dragon Alliance, I'm glad to announce you are our 6th member in the guild, the 5th being Jevi, and then the founding members; Me, Jomei, Telrenya, and Ruby." He bowed and laughed a little.

@Kimi

"It's a pleasure to be apart of your amazing establishment." Kimi said while also exchanging a bow. Lets just head back for now I need to check out the markets for food. "Let me get something clear, if i'm upset or sad just give me something sweet." She said with a bright smile. While retracing their steps to get back to the Town of Beginnings. Kimi veered off the pathways and road to see if she could spot anything of use. "If i can go back and get materials along the way its still a win." She thought to herself. While just outside the outer rim of the forest Kimi spotted something shiny coming from a tree hollow. As she went to check it out, it turned out to be a chest. "Look what i found!" She called back to Spencer who wasn't too far away.

ID# 93594 results:

Loot: 25 (19 + 2(searching)+3(golden fleece)+1(Multipurpose))

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi

He smiled a bit that they were in the same guild now, and he could see the icon appearing above her head that she was apart of the guild now. He looked down to Kimi and smiled a tad bit. Now, we have another member, who I even invited. I'm honestly kind of happy that I was able to get someone, makes me feel a tad bit more important in the guild. Like I belong. The feeling he had was fleeting, but it was nice to have it for a moment. He looked around for a moment and heard her say something about something sweet, but also something about looking for materials. He was about to reply, but she also brought up that she had found a chest. He looked at her for a moment and laughed. "Wow, that was fast and pretty lucky, dang girl." He smiled and looked at it.

@Kimi

Edited by Spencer

Kimi was in a rush to open the box of loot. This was the first time for her to find one, but it wasn't the first time to encounter one. Last time it was scary because Kimi was nearly on the verge of death. The last chest she found happened to be a mimic, and it was bad because it gave her and her partner a run for their money. Kimi waited a bit until Spencer was closer because of her previous encounter with a random treasure chest. "Time to open it. Please let it be something good." She thought to herself as Spencer neared. As she opened it she found that it was a real chest and full of amazing loot. After going over it for a bit she saw that there was a shield there, but she didn't need it. "Do you want this? I don't use shields." She said to Spencer as she passed it over.

Treasure Roll

ID# 93610 results:

Loot: 17

Spoiler

150 Col

(8) materials

perfect shield

(2) rare consumables

@Spencer

Edited by Kimi

Spencer watched as Kimi pulled a key out of her inventory and unlocked the chest. He looked confused at her that she had a key for a chest. "Where did you get that..... Okay no matter that was actually pretty neat that you have it so let's get this open." He smiled and looked at the girl opening the chest. She opened it and he saw the loot that was inside and he looked surprised and kind of hopeful that he would be getting something out of this, but if the girl needed it he wasn't going to say anything. He looked at her and smiled a bit when she said something about giving him the shield, and he smiled wider. "Thank you Kimi. If you're positive that you will not need this, I will gladly take this off your hands." He laughed and took the shield, it still needed to be identified, but he was happy to have it. "Okay, well I'm calling it a night for today, have a good day Kimi, and hope to see you at some of the guild meetings." He waved to her and started to walk away.

COMPLETED
Rewards:
10 Materials, 2 rare consumable, 1 Unidentified Rare Armor/ Shield (To Kimi, From Loot from Mob and chest)

Unidentified Perfect Shield (To Spencer, from chest)
+1 SP Each (For Page)
+275 Col Per Person ( From Chest and Pages)