[F3-SP] It's a trap! <<escape>>

I teleport to the third floor wearing my brand new bought gear having heard their have been some bandits causing trouble around here. I go over in my head what i had been told by the player that i had come across. That their was some type of trouble that looked like a group of bandits that was residing towards the north of town that were causing trouble and making travel basically impossible which has been preventing players from completing quests. That they asked myself thinking that from my appearance that i was strong and could help. Now here i am after having retrieved my gear and now going to deal with some weak little bandits that should be utterly easy to defeat considering my near items and such.

Spoiler

Stats:

Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 54/54   5 DMG l 72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 1 ACC (weapon)

I walk out of the town of Delilah starting to head north down the path towards the location of where this group of bandits should be causing trouble. Holding with my hands my shield and sword that are ready for combat. I let my eyes go over my sword as i can only hope that i will get lucky enough to proct my bleed effect against my opponents. Cause otherwise this might end up being a rather long road ahead for myself since my damage isn't the greatest tool i have at my disposal currently. I gaze from the trees trying to search for any sign of dangers that could come my way listening for the slightest sound, or to see the faintest of outlines of shady character. I look around the woods seeing nothing in sight currently as i quickly go over my gear that i have on my person to prepare for the obstacles ahead of me that could prove as a difficult thing to surpass.

While walking i let my blue eyes settle upon my familiar who looks towards me as he then turns towards the forest which i can only mean he heard something. As i turn around i feel a impact of some kind and then see nothing only hearing for a brief moment the sound of a growl that turns into a whimper.

I groan softly as i slowly come to as i look around with slightly blurry vision for just a moment. I try to push myself up, but feels some kind of struggle i look down and see that my hands are bound in something that is hard to make out at the moment. I look around the room as my eye sight clears up as i can tell the room is rather small in size from what i could see. I can hear some small whimpering and sees my familiar tied up to a chair with his mouth muzzled as i feel a sense of anger flare up within me seeing such a sight as i quickly pull at the bonds tying up my hands and easily breaks it. I look down and see that it looks like the material was some kind of cloth which explains why it was so easy to break.

Once my hands are free i get up from my seat that i was put on and looks around from where i can as i can tell i have been imprisoned for whatever reason, and that their is a door nearby. Sadly however i don't have any gear on me to start trying to fight my way out, but their seems to be some kind of chest nearby that could have my stuff or at the very least something to fight back with.

Okay hestia just stay quite and be careful and you'll be able to get out of here. I say softly to myself as i look over my attire now and feels my hands grip tightly right away seeing i am in rags meaning someone had physically stripped me and put me into new clothes. Oh those [censored] are going to die and i am their judge jury and executioner. I say with rage not liking the idea of being vulnerable and being stripped by anybody. I continue looking along the cage finding that it is made all of stone except for the bars of the cage that keep me contained within this room that these bandits or possibly even player killers are using as a prison. I see a small little Notificaiton pop up that says "Escape" as i look at it and smacks my face. Of course a quest that has such a premise. Why am i not surprised by this. Well at the very least that means i won't have to fear player killers getting me. I say in slight relief.

I look towards the gate and inspects it letting my hands push against it to test how strong the bars are and finds that they are quite strong and sturdy and from what i can tell no signs anywhere of a weak point. I let my hands glide along the rest till i find a lock on the gate that holds me within this cave and inspects it to see how strong it looks. I chuckle as i can tell just by the sight of this thing that it won't last that long and is rather weak. I grin at the sight of that and backs up and hits my open palm with my fist with a grin in excitement trying to pump myself up. Okay Ember this is all you girl just hit the lock and you can start getting to work on your freedom from this place. I say to myself before quickly punching the lock hard as i can see it jiggle ever so slightly as if becoming looser. However, while that is true it does stay connected enough to keep me trapped within this room for the time moment. The strike did feel like it had some weight behind it though which i can only guess is from my one rank in martial arts coming into play.

1/3 turns of gate bashing.   (-1 turn do to 1 rank in martial arts)

I look to the lock once more as i nod my head seeing that it should only require a few more good hits to it before i can bust out of here. I look around the area trying to look down the hallway that this room has attached to it. Wondering if a guard will come in and try and check up on me while i'm trying to break out. I nod my head just seeing that as more motivation to move faster to try and get out of here as fast as i am able to do so. Since more time wasted means more time for guards to gather and stop me from being able to escape out of this place with my gear on my body, and most likely a trail of gone NPC bandits who tried to stop me from reaching my objective. I nod my head and once more gets to the lock of the gate and punches it as hard as i am able to do so once more loosening the lock further as it looks like it is barely keeping the thing closed at this point. I grin as i try to silently open the gate but it gets caught on something and stops trying to open. [Censored] I say underneath my breathe before stopping since it seems the lock needs another good hit before i can get out.

2/3 turns (-1 turn do to rank 1 martial arts.)

I grin as i push against the gates as they seem rather loose and about to fall down to be broken and totally useless i grin rather eagerly and quickly in my excitement punch the gate once more as the thing comes off of its hinges and hits the ground hard creating a loud echoing noise. Oh s- . I don't finish the sentence as i quickly look around and know that the most likely course of event is knowing that the prisoner has escaped their confines. Which means that i only have a moment of trying to gather my stuff and prepare for battle against enemies that are going to outnumber me greatly. I quickly look towards the chest and runs on over to it and punches it hard forcing it open to look inside and sees that my gear is in it. Oh thank god this is safe. I say in relief as i can only imagine they kept it to try and sell it off to the right people which makes sense why i was suddenly approached after just wearing this gear out in public.

3/3 gate destroyed.   0/2 prep time for guards attacking.

I quickly take my gear and all of my items as they get added into my inventory as i quickly then start going through my inventory taking a moment to traverse through to find all the gear. This inventory is horrible and i'm realizing that now when everything is on the line for my safety. I say in a slight panic as i start equipping my actual weapons and armor that i use for fighting. Equpping my shield, and sword one for war, and the other for paralyzing my opponents. Then i equip my armor to get rid of the rags as i get covered in armor with imagery of night and day and how they form twilight. Okay good now then i should still have some time left. I say as i start hearing footsteps coming down the hallway that leads into the room along with voices and a alarm sound. Prisoner has escaped her prisoner take her down! She can hear the voices say. She looks to her familiar and cuts him free of the chains with her sword before taking the muzzle off carefully as she smiles and giggles Kuro starts licking her. It's okay i'm fine, i'm fine. I say with a smile at the light heartedness of this situation.

I quickly go through my inventory and take out a few items for preparation for taking on this quest knowing it is better safe then sorry in this case. I take out the +1 accuracy item that i got identified as i nod my head with a grin. Thanks shield this will be helping me out a bit here. I say as i eat the item as i feel my vision become better as i look towards the incoming enemies as they enter the rooms with their weapons raised at me as i just grin as i hold my blade ready to try my best to fight my way out of this room even if it means my dying here. I pause and grin a bit and hopes their damage is low enough to not do anything to me since if that is the case then they wouldn't be able to even lower my health that much since i will heal more damage then they could actually deal towards me. I grin at this fact and just prepare for combat that should be relatively easy.

Consumed +1 accuracy consumable

Hestia : 540/540   ENG: 54/54   5 DMG l 72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen l 1x recovery

bandit #1: 30/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

bandit #2: 30/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

I look towards the two guards as i hold my sword ready to fight my way past them if need be the two guards looking at me with anger in their eyes. Where do you think you're going girly. Boss hasn't given any permission for you to leave, and especially for you to have your gear back. One says slightly annoyed as the other continues upon that statement. Well obviously the girly is trying to escape. Lets teach her the pain potential escapees get. he says as the two mvoe towards me then as i quickly try to activate my sword art as i spin around as fast as possible. However, before i even reach them i trip over some loose cobblestone and falls onto the ground as the one guard swings his axe down and hits my armor as i hear a very loud thud. I find myself grateful for the mitigation i have cause otherwise i could imagine that hurting a lot more.

The other guard grins and tries to hit me with his assault spears like his fellow guard did, but before he could get a chance my familiar tackles the man and roars in his face before quickly flying back with his wings. dodging the spears trying to skewer him as he does so. I nod my head and gets back up as i stare at he smirking guard who had hit me as his partner slowly gets back up. I grin feeling a sense of rejuvenation go over me as my Regen activates.

Spoiler

#92792   BD: 2+2-2=2   MD: 9+1=10    Bandit: 30+2-72=1(minimum)

#92793  BD: 1+2-2=1  MD: 1+1=2

Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 48/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

bandit #1: 30/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

I focus between the guards before extending my sword forward once more before quickly spinning around using farrant full moon once more in hopes of striking them and activating my bleed or this could go on for quite awhile. I see one get only the slightest little red nick that disappears as the other stays on the ground to avoid the attack. I frown at the lack of actual damage as i jump over the attack at my legs by the assault spear user as i then see a familiar war axe coming towards my body. I quickly raise my shield and deflects the attack as i look between the two guards. Waiting for the next attack to come not caring for speaking any words since they are just NPCs, so trying to speak to them would be a waste of my time since it wouldn't improve the situation by any amount. The two guards on the other hand just have this cocky smirks on their faces that i could only wish i could somehow remove within a instance.

#92799  BD: 6   MD: 3+1=4  5x3=15-20=1(minimum)   CD: 11 (+2 energy do to recovery) +1 energy do to natural energy regain.     Farrrant: -6+3=-3

#92800  BD: 1 MD:1+1=2

Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 45/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

bandit #1: 29/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

'okay i can do this just actually hit them for once. Shouldn't be that difficult you've gotten lots of paralyzes before. All you have to do is just hit them.' I think to myself to try and give myself a little pep talk to actually focus on my opponents to hope for bleed because otherwise i'm stuck with my other method of hoping the thorns can kill off my opponents faster. Which is sadly true in this case since i am at the point where Mitigations are being used, and that means my build is not going to survive if i can't somehow increase my bleed chances. I quickly adjust my stance and then quickly move in using Farrant full moon as i mark the same guy and not getting the bleed once more as the two bandits strike me at the same time. The same war axe user slamming down into my armor causing me to stumble slightly. The other bandits moving in and hitting me with his assault spears and activating thorns as he takes damage from the fact his health went from green to barely even their.

#92801  BD: 6   MD: 10+1=11    Bandit damage: 1(minimum after MIT)     Farrant: 1(minimum after mit)

#92802  BD: 1   MD: 5+1=6    Bandit damage: 1(minimum after Mit)    Thorns: 28            CD: 11 (+2 ENG)  (+1 eng natural gain)

Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 42/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

bandit #1: 28/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

bandit #2: 2/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

After catching myself after the double assault i look between the two one who is a bit out of breathe while glaring at me, and the other who still seems confident that this fight is in their favor. I nod my head figuring that things will go okay if i can time this just perfectly to hit them both and hope once more that Aincrad will be kind to me and gift me a bleed. I dash forward and quickly spin once more following the process for my sword art as i hit both of them with a grin on my face. The one with the war axe slams into my armor as his hand hits the spiked parts and then shatters into nothing as his health bar depletes into nothing. I turn to the other one who has barely a pixel of health left as he swings his assault spears at me as i easily knock them away with my shield as i grin to the opponent. The man barely surviving and any attack could end them.

#92803  BD: 10   MD: 6     Farrant: 21-20=1 DMG   Thorns: 28   Bleed: 24 (was already dead)  (+10 HP for three turns do to regen)

#92804   BD: 6   Farrant: 1 (minimum dmg)     BD: 2+1=3    CD:5

[H:4] Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 37/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

bandit #1: 0/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

bandit #2: 1/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

I look to the last bandit and can't help but gloat ever so slightly to this frightened NPC. What's wrong buddy? Where is all that talk earlier you had. I mean you kidnapped me took my gear, but here i am having finished one of you, and you're on death's door. I say with a grin feeling like i need to vent of this situation as i gloat. As this is all rather annoying to be in such a situation after just getting my armor. Thankfully this place probably has a lot of victims to justify what i am going to do. Their is only the matter to see if the boss of this place is as bad as his subordinates or better in combat. As i refocus i quickly smack the assault spears going for my head away with barely enough time to do so with my shield. As i then quickly tries to stab the bandit who sidesteps my sword as i look into his eyes that are filled with panic, and fear like a animal that is cornered and trapped. The most dangerous opponent a animal backed into a corner with no way out except escaping. That being the situation for myself and this bandit, and many other to come.

#92805   BD:3   MD: 4+1=5    CD:7 (+2 ENG do to recovery)  (+1 ENG do to natural regain)

[H:4] Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 39/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

bandit #2: 1/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

I look towards the bandit who quickly swings his spears once more not going for a stab just hoping to hit me at this point his spears hit my armor as the thorns activate as the bandit eyes widens as he shatters into nothing. I stare at the bandit as that moment and feels a little shell shocked at the moment as it seemed like the bandit actually felt pain before his death. I stand their and stares at his spot before slowly making my way out of this place knowing my time is going to be limited if i don't. Not wishing to see such a sight once more to feel the guilt of taking a life welling up within me as i am reminded once more. These NPCs see this world as their reality, and Kayaba made sure every reaction would be normal and natural. Even the fear and pain of death to allow these bandits to feel such a thing to make players like myself feel the guilt of their actions.

#92806   BD:3  MD:8+1=9      Bandit damage: 1 (minimum)     Regen (+10HP for three turns)     Thorns: 28 DMG    CD: 10 (+2 ENG)

[H:4] Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 41/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

bandit #2: 0/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

I quickly start to run through the hallway down towards the rest of the base as i find a door waiting for me at the end of the hallway along with two chairs that the bandits were probably sitting in before they heard me knocking down the gate for my escape. I turn my head to the door that could lead up the stairs to the actual base as i do so opening it up and making my way up the stairs as fast as i can since fighting on the stairs would not be fun at all especially if i get knocked down them. Each step i make causing a thud of metal against stone as i frown knowing this will probably be the thing to give me away since i am not a stealth person, and the noise i make will definitely catch the attention of everything living that could be trying to find me.

Eventually i make it up the stairs and is greeted to even more hallways diverging everywhere as i just stare at this. Oh fun. I maze base this is going to be fun. I mutter to myself before i quickly start making my way through the base now moving much more slowly to try and reduce the sound of the metal hitting the stone since i would prefer not being found out right away. I look around slowly and carefully for a door, and sadly find nothing that would fit such a description as i grit my teeth a tiny bit at that. Having hoped for a easy escape.

#92807  LD: 7   1/3 for bandits to show up (on 3 they show up)  CD: 11 (+2 ENG, +1 ENG for natural regen)

[H:4] Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 44/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

I make my way through the base as silently as i can moving through the corridors and winding hallways trying to find any sign of escape. Opening any doors that i can that could lead to a set of stairs going up once more. I sigh softly as their is no signs of escape yet from this place as i shake my head as i wonder how i even got here. What even hit me that caused this quest to begin? I don't remember anything besides the sound of something crunching like a leaf going to turn around and then nothing but blackness.

I look towards my familiar who has his wings folded back and staying low to the ground as i smile glad to have my partner through all of this at the very least. The thought being a rather comforting one to know that i am truly never alone in any endeavor that i go into.

#92808 LD: 4   CD: 1

[H:4] Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 45/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

I turn my head down a hallway seeing that it is rather empty looking but not that many doors that could aid in hiding if any bandits start to travel down it. I look down towards my familiar who flaps his wings once as i nod my head. Okay let's do this. I say softly as i make a break down the hallway running straight down it with my familiar flying beside me to try and reduce the noise by some. However, i don't make it to the end without being seen as two bandits step out holding assault spears. I curse silently as i extend my sword and jumps forward and quickly spins doing the sword art as one dodges and the other gets hit, but no bleed activating. I frown and then gasps softly as i get hit by the spears and sent into the ground. Being unable to raise my shield to defend myself in time. I turn to see how they are in health as i see one is very low once more, and the other just barely has any damage done to him. 'great another situation of this. Just like the last two.'

#92844  BD: 1   MD: 7+1=8    Bandit Damage: 1DMG (minimum)  Thorns: 28 DMG

#92845  BD: 7    MD: 10  CD: 9 (+2 ENG, +1 natural)    Bandit: 1 DMG (minimum)   Farrant: 1 DMG (minimum)

(regen activates. +10 HP for three turns)

Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 42/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

bandit #1: 2/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

bandit #2: 29/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

Once more i turn to the bandits and quickly activates Farrant full moon with a look of anger and frustration as i find this all frustrating. All i wanted to do was go on a simple patrol of helping out people of Aincrad. Instead i get trapped into a quest that i unknowingly started by following the location to some supposed bandits. Now i am in some underground base for who knows how long! All to be stopped from being able to visit my girlfriend who could be waiting for me back home. I am far from being a happy camper with this situation. I quickly strike at both bandits once again no bleeding happening, but i do get hit by both once more as i hear them both shatter once more ending like the rest. Dead do to my thorns killing them off. okay now to find the exit to this place to get back to Ashley and give her a kiss or make a apology meal if it really has been a long time of being trapped in here. I say to myself.

#92865  BD: 6   MD: 7+1=8  Farrant damage: 1(minimum)   Bandit Damage: 1(minimum)   Thorns damage: 28

#92866  BD:7  MD: 5+1=6    Farrant Damage: 1(minimum)   Bandit Damage: 1(minimum)   Thorn damage: 28    CD: 5

Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 37/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

bandit #1: 0/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

bandit #2: 0/30  Damage: 30, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

i quickly look around the area as i start running once more through the hallways realizing that stealth is far out the window and every bandit within this hideout is looking for me to try and stop me from escaping. I look down every hallway i can find, and checks every room wanting to find the exit that leads to the stairs out of this place. I continue to quickly run checking every single place and sighs in frustration at finding no exit as i look towards me familiar who just whimpers softly letting me know he doesn't smell or know anyway out of this place. I grip my hand tightly in frustration as i continue to run as fast as i can hoping that i either outrun bandits who hear me, or get lucky enough that none of them would bother to check where they hear the noise.

#92867LD:11    1/3