[F3-SP] It's a trap! <<escape>>

#92868LD:20 (I am free!)     2/3  CD: 9  (+2 recovery.  +1 natural to energy)

I continue running down the hallway checking every hallway and opening every door until i finally open one that leads to sunlight. I grin and ecstatically runs up the stairs towards the exit and out of this place. I exit the bandit hideout and covers my eyes from the light blinding me as my eyes tries to adjust to the light after who knows how long. I look around and sees that it is sunset as i frown angry that i wasted a day with this quest that was forced upon me. I take out my sword and points it to a person that seems to have been waiting for me. You better have an excuse for doing this or i will find a way to make you pay. I say with a low growl, and my familiar following suit. Being frustrated and angry at a wasted day, wasted training, and most of all wasted time with my girlfriend.

Oh what's wrong girly? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bench? I hear the mocking voice of this warden say as he steps forward. You know that i can't let you escape, so why don't you head back on in before i pummel you to death. he says with a cocky grin and a deep annoying laugh. I just glare seeing his mob cursor be red meaning he attends to  attack me. Of course i don't need that confirmation as i was going to make sure to hurt this man for ruining my day.

I look to the man as he takes out a giant club as he looks down at me as he is taller then me as i just give a fierce glare. Not willing to back down at all as i grip my sword tightly. Looks liek the cat got some claws, but in the end you're like your mutt. A weakling that needs guidance from the strong of this world. He says with a laugh as i had enough as i dash forward intending to hurt this NPC. To end its miserable existence once and for all. I dash forward and slices along his chest cutting into him hard twice before spinning quickly cutting along his eyes as he screams loudly in pain as he backs up. Once he recovers his sight, but still to dazed to react my shield's eyes open activating the paralyze effect of the Gorgon's stare making him unable to attack for even the next turn. How does it feel trying to stop me you annoyance. I say with pure venom in my voice. My familiar flying overheard to make sure to keep an eye out for any bandits once more.

#92871  BD: 10 (Stun!, Paralyze!, Bleed!)    MD: 4  CD: 1   Rising Sun: 5+2x3=21 DMG-15=6 DMG     Bleed 24 Damage for two turns.

Hestia: Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 37/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

Bandit Warden: 70/100  Damage: 30, on natural rolls of 9 or 10 ignores armor mitigation, +2 Eva, +15 Mitigation

I grin at the man that is unable to even move as i quickly dash forward and starts cutting into the person slicing along their body as deep as i am able to cut into this bandit warden. I just grin somewhat at the lack of the scream as i know that it would have to be all internal, and with this combo it will probably kick the bravado out of the man since he had lost half of his health by this point from my attacks. Myself able to tell from the fact that his health is within the yellow zone of things. I grin and finishes off this attack combo by slicing down along his spine knowing it will do nothing, but if anything it is a very satisfying thing to do for this giant annoyance to me. I watch the man become free of the paralysis and glares at me and gripping his club hard enough for it to form some cracks within it.

#92873  BD: 6  MD: 2 (paralyzed)    5x4=20-15=5DMG  Bleed: 24 DMG (2 turns have passed bleed over next post)

Hestia: Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 34/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

Bandit Warden: 41/100  Damage: 30, on natural rolls of 9 or 10 ignores armor mitigation, +2 Eva, +15 Mitigation

I look to the warden with a glare loving the silence i hear from me having attacked him as i quickly dash over to him as he starts to open his mouth and does two quick slashes along his chest and the nonce more at his eyes cutting them horizontally stunning him once more. Awww. What's wrong Bandit Warden? Are you beginning to regret your mistake of trying to kidnap a girl that has recently fell in love. Cause let me tell you that won't be the only thing falling very soon. The other thing is going to be you, and your pride. As you will only know that you didn't even touch me once this battle. I say as i notice my shield having this weird electrical vrum to it as i point it at the warden as he becomes once more paralyzed, and stunned. I grin a wicked grin knowing that truly this battle is over from the fact i see the red slash marks aren't leaving his body as they usually do after an attack.

#92874  BD: 9(Stun!Bleed!Paralyze!)   CD:3  MD: 4    Rising Sun: 5+1x3=18-15=3 DMG   Bleed DMG: 24 DMG

Hestia: Hestia: 540/540   ENG: 29/54  72 MIT l 24 Bleed (BD 8-10) l 28 Thorns (non crit rolls) l paralyze (BD: 8-10) l 2 ACC (weapon+consumable) l 1xregen(10 HP for three turns)  l 1x recovery

Bandit Warden: 14/100  Damage: 30, on natural rolls of 9 or 10 ignores armor mitigation, +2 Eva, +15 Mitigation

I just stand in front of the bandit warden with a grin as he slowly starts to break away bit by bit as the bleed goes to finish him off as i just stare at the man with a cold look of contempt for him. Not feeling a single thing for this person that has ruined my day. i sigh softly as i can only hope that no one had died this day do to nobody being around to help them out. Please be safe all souls of Aincrad. In this jolly season may you be safe wherever you are heading. I say in a soft tone of voice as it is the Christmas season at the moment. I just watch the bandit warden finally shatter into nothing as i see a little prompt appear as it tells me i have completed the quest as i nod my head at that. Glad to see the end of this quest, and hopefully this truly will be the end and not some annoying beginning of a pattern of somehow being trapped. I do one look around to see if their is anything of worth around. However, it seems their is nothing of note to find within the area as i nod my head and begins to head to one last location before heading home. Hopefully Shield has his shop open. I need to prepare more adequately for anything that could come up.

LD:12